Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanking Monkey Part 10
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-01-2021, 08:41 AM

The smell from the back of Graves' limousine wreaks of vomit and rotting potatoes as the vehicle speeds down the road. Michael's head is leaned back against the window, puke covering his lap and his feet, his legs spread open in a way that makes everyone else in the back of the limo feel extremely uncomfortable. He's still being accompanied by the production crew that has followed him from his journey out of the closet of bad gimmicks all the way to the "Moon" at Leap Of Faith. Even as bizarre as Michael Graves is, and given everything these people have witnessed over the last few days, Michael seems even more unusual.

There's some awkward silence as Michael breathes heavily through his nose, breaking now and again to sniffle. His eyes are shut behind his mask and he's using the fingertips of his left hand to unconsciously tickle his right arm into comfort. Graves begins muttering something between the snores, but it's mostly unintelligible.

"Hey... Graves?"

The producer of Michael's shoot-videos speaks up from across the limo, flanked on either side by a camera man and a boom-guy who are all watching on with an incredulous glare. Mhmmm... he snores out, still pretty much asleep.

"Buuuuddy?"

The producer tries again, snatching a handful of Kleenexes from a box and reaching forward, touching Michael on his knee. This time Graves startles into consciousness. His eyes dart around the back of the limousine, looking freaky and confused. He gasps and quickly folds his legs together, as if he were covering himself from the eyes of strangers.

Wha... what... what is this? he must've been asking about the general situation,

"Hey big guy! Um... Marf responded with a promo on you finally."

Wait! I told you before. I don't know if this is some sort of trick question but I don't know what 'MARF' means.

"Well, you need to respond to him, Graves." the producer holds up his phone to Michael's face, playing a video of Marf's baby-formula promo.

Oh! That guy! Well, if I were getting ready to fight him, I'd probably remind him that he looks like he has more business being in a Soup Kitchen line rather than a wrestling ring. Then I'd tell him that he's a dumbass, because Corey doesn't keep liquor at the mansion. The commune grounds are substance-free. We have too many people staying with us in recovery that don't need to be tempted into relapse. As IF Corey would ever touch Graves with a ten-foot pole. Shit. There's still a greater chance that Marf might finally get to first base with that fake-ass GameGirl chick. Oh! And then I'd make fun of him for suddenly dissing BoB now when it wasn't that long ago, he and Sister-Blister-Cunt had their heads thoroughly shoved up Miss Fury's smelly twat. AND ANOTHER THING!

Graves continues rambling about all of the millions of ways in which Marf sucks balls, while the production team looks on, dumbfounded.

...but other than that? Yeah. There ain't too much interesting about that gag-reflex of a human. Any who, I have a killer headache.

Graves shifts up towards the window separating the back of the limo and the driver. He gives it a knock. The window rolls down and the driver makes eye contact with Graves through the rearview mirror. How far away are we from the commune? I'm sure Corey is worried sick about me...

Collectively, the eyes of the production crew members widen,

"Uh-oh..."

The cameraman whispers to the producer while nudging him in the ribs.

"Fuck! Not again..." he responds, lying his head in his hands.

This crew has actually worked with Michael many times over the years. They've seen... a lot, and it appears as if Michael thinks he's someone else again. Someone who he has obsessed over, and pretended to be in the past.

"Graves, c'mon man." The producer pleads, "...Not this again."

Please quit calling me Graves. It's weird. I'm Dolly Waters.

"Ten miles to Coreytopia, sir!" the driver hollers back.

But the pleading is no use. Graves is too far gone this time.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Atara Raven (06-04-2021), JimCaedus (06-01-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post!
Dolly Waters (06-01-2021)