Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boarding the Gravytrain...
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-31-2021, 06:40 PM

Leave your mark upon,
the head of someone.
Who'll cry for his state,
We know it's too late.
I turn round to see, what was meant to be.
Faint movement release, to rid the disease.

Mere hours after Leap of Faith goes off the air, only moments from parting ways with Lycana so she could go to the hospital to get checked out, we find Marf. Alone in the bathroom of the back locker room. Carefully finding the slivers and little chunks of glass still embedded in his body and plucking them out. His fingertips are ravaged and bloody as he goes through this process. His rippling muscles are covered in small cuts and lacerations. Marf glances up at the camera and spits a large wad of blood and salvia on the floor.

Marf: ...Tough battle, Bastards. You took that one, but the Dissentients will be back for more. Whether you respectfully give us the opportunity or we rip everything to shreds to get there again. It will happen. The war is very much on. In the meantime, I will crush every BoB piece of shit that I come across. Which of course leads us to Michael Peter Graves Gilmour or whatever the fuck it’s called. He bothered me in the Freestyle halls and now I have to go to god damn Anarchy to shut his filthy ass up.

Marf winces as he grabs hold of a larger piece of glass and slowly slides it out of the spot on his shoulder it’s protruding from. Blood runs down his meaty shoulder as he tosses the glass away.

Marf: Graves, what is there to say to you that everyone else hasn’t hammered home by now? You’re a joke, but not in the lower card comedy act spot. More of the you can’t wrestle and people get up to shit when you come on spot. Nobody cares about your matches anymore than we care about your supposed twenty four promos or shoots leading into this match. The hilarious and pathetic part is you can take those promos, those precious little shoots, squeeze em together real tight to absorb the best from them all combined and it still doesn’t come close to matching my one fucking promo.

Marf slowly looks up, dry blood crusted all over his face. Wet blood still trickling from the minor wounds that hadn’t closed up yet. He glares at the camera.

Marf: This fucking promo. Where I’m not here to tell you how much you suck. Everybody already knows that. If there’s an obvious fact in XWF it’s that Michael Graves, regardless of what form, completely blows. The only thing close to being that well known is that if you have a sleepover at Corey’s to avoid the liquor cabinet otherwise lacquer will make you wake up with a sore bum. But I digress...

Marf snorts before spitting out another nasty wad of blood stained spit. He looks at it, like it reminds him of Graves in a way.

Marf: What this promo is for, Graves, is to give you your notice. An ass kicking like no other is on your horizon. Courtesy of yours truly. I’m going to show up and put wrestle you. Then I’m going to beat your into the god damn mat like raw beef. You’ll be nothing more than a tenderized chunk of spoiled meat when I’m finished with you. I’m going to kick your carcass all over that arena until Centurion and Ruby regret letting me be part of their happy go lucky show. Your blood will be spilt and that is a promise!

Maybe this will be seen as a waste of my time by others, the outcome is obvious who cares blah blah fucking blah. I’ve got some frustrations to take out and who better than the BoB punching bag right Graves? I am going to take personal enjoyment out of bashing your skull off everything I can find come Anarchy. I’m going to savour every whimper that escapes your esophagus before I fucking crush it. I’m going to laugh in your face as I make you beg for mercy. Everyone will be watching as I bludgeon you from post to post, and the best part?

Absolutely nobody will help you or feel sorry for you. Maybe you got into BoB or maybe the disowned you, either way it’s pathetic a group so supposedly powerful would have you join. And if they don’t want you it’s sad they haven’t crushed you by now to stop you from trying. With alllll that power and all. Now whether you are actually a part of BoB these days or not, all I got to say to that is fuck BoB. And that’s something I’ll keep saying until somebody fucking stops me.

Marf continues to pick the last of the pieces of glass from his body as we fade out. #FuckBoB flashes across the screen before we’re gone.

#FuckBob

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Marf's post:
Charlie Nickles (05-31-2021), JimCaedus (05-31-2021), Lycana (05-31-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Marf's post!
Dolly Waters (05-31-2021)