Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! No Kidding? Winning Championships
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-30-2021, 09:33 PM

The scene fades in to a busted up Thad Duke in a hotel room. He sits on the edge of his bed with the Hart Championship laid out beside him.

"Excuse my appearance," Thad begins. "I just took Ned Kaye to school and to be fair to him, he might've taught me a thing or two. Since I'm now the Hart Champion and I've held every major title this company has to offer... Thad smiles and takes a breath.

"I've been the King of Xtreme, I've been the King of Television, I've been the King of the tag team division, I've been the King of the Universe," Thad looks over at the Hart Championship, then back to the camera. "I mean I've always been the King of Hearts, so I guess now I'm the King of the Midcarders."

Thad chuckles a bit and smiles his sweet smile back at the camera.

"As my first official act as the reigning, defending Hart Champion. I thought it was fitting to reach out and throw out this special challenge to the original..."

His voice trails off, stopping himself from uttering the mans name. Thad lifts the title from the bed and lays it across his lap.

"You know who you are.

"See many years ago, when my father was just an upstart rookie in the XWF. He struggled to gain traction out of the gate, but in a few months he's gaining steam. He's on a collision course with the then-reigning United States Champion. Defying all the odds and all the expectations, my father planted his flag on that championship.

"It was just the first of eight major title reigns for my father and low and behold, all these years later, his son sits at... eight major XWF championships.

"No, not now. This isn't a challenge for an upcoming Warfare and this isn't a challenge for War Games. I want you at full strength should you accept. I want you to train and get back in ring shape. I want you sparring in the ring to get your timing back. I want you, at your absolute best. I don't want the diet version, I want the full strength version.

"Why?

"Because I am that fucking good.

"I'm better than the original, brother.

"You and me? That's asses in seats. That's eyeballs on the screens. That's money in the bank.

"Let's take it full circle. Give yourself one more moment as a big time player against a big time talent in a big time show.

"Give me the only answer I want..."

[Image: J5ZirGL.gif]

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Corey Smith (05-31-2021), JimCaedus (05-30-2021), Ned Kaye (05-30-2021), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (05-30-2021)