Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post L.O.F: Space Aged Hooo's
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-30-2021, 08:13 PM

By the time Leap Of Faith closed it's broadcast, we see some footage of JB in his own private ghettobird ship that's flying back to earth, then we see him setting the ghettobird ship on autoploit, and he gets up from his seat and plays some Isley Brothers on his speakers, he puts on his robe and pours himself a glass of some Moet in his glass, and takes a sip.

"Heeh, another n**** bites the dust eh, it's like no matter what... can't get shit done, but eh... at this point, i consider this my last time that I will be a champion. Never say never, as one would say out loud... but personally, I had no chance in space rocks that i'd defeat Atty oh hell nah... she's now a double champion, and I want to give her mad props for doing the unthinkable, and dethronin Besty. Also, fuck Page... he got himself baptized in fire by Alias, and how Alias got the motherfuckin Juice now. Shit, this whole experience that I witness was fucking amazing, and i'll say that being on the moon is the shit."

Then JB does a little dance to one of the Isley's track, as he see's two alien females that looked like Tula and a long dead Ann Thraxx by his side, as they try to kiss him he tells them to wait.

"At least one thing is certain... you can't hear anyone scream on the moon... so people, I want to say that my Leap Of Faith stint might have been lacking in workrate, since im not as strong as Atara... but that doesn't mean that I won't let that moment of being beaten by her break me, i've broken more backs then an average joe on the planet, within this company. You'll see me once again roaming in Mongolia in June.. but for now, i'm finna break these two alien ho's back right now."

Then JB and the two spaced aged hoo's go into a room, and it fades into the Leap Of Faith logo.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
ALIAS (05-30-2021), Atara Raven (05-31-2021)