Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
Rest In Destruction
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-27-2013, 10:49 AM

Eli decides to take Eric Rex, Lacey Witasick, Victor Globalsky, and Sal Valencia to get some new clothes. More specifically, he pushes to buy a suit for Eric Rex. Eric looks annoyed at him pushing it on him but agrees. They all get in the limo and drive to a few places in Beverly Hills to get new clothes for everyone. Eli hands them a good amount of cash and tells them certain places to go to. Victor stays in the limo and just kinda glances out of the open window looking around. Eli gets back in the limo and notices Victor's facial expressions. Eli begins to talk.. Emma-Lee keeps the video camera rolling..

Eli James IV "Victor.. the good Lord sees your heart, man. It's a heart of gold. Pure. You wanna help people.. especially little kids. I see that, man. You probably miss your country too. I can help ya. Your life can change for the better. Just give it some thought, man.

Victor looks at Eli and shows he's somewhat annoyed.. he brushes it off and looks back out the window. Eli smiles.

Eli James IV "Ya see, man. People want a preacher to focus on the good. They want Eli James to come bringing good news. Good news to tickle their ears. To warm their hearts. Hehehe.

Eli puts his finger by his lips.. he starts talking slow and starts yelling..

Eli James IV "Shh. You hear that? It's the sound of silence.. before the big storm comes. Y'all just ain't ready for the whole truth, man. If you were, then you would be receiving this nugget of truth with open arms. Hehehe. But nah, man.. you had to ignore it. You had to fill your hearts with trash. There is good news, though man. If you turn from your sinful ways, and accept the words I say.. follow me and you'll be ok. You'll be hidden in the cleft of the Almighty's hand when his wrath is poured out on all mankind for its sin. Keep destroying yourselves..I'm talking to the world, man. Mortal bodies only last for a temporary time. Our spirits last for eternity. Which do you want to feed more? Huh? Your sinned crazed body or the life giving spirit? You won't feed both. You'll feed one and starve the other. You can only serve one master. You're not a servant? Man, come on. Open your eyes! You are! Maybe to yourselves.. maybe to your weak flesh.. maybe to another.. you do serve someone or somethin'. You want to serve the weak or the Almighty? The contract is out on everyone of you. There reward for turning yourselves in.. is eternal life. Keep running from the law.. keep fleeing from the truth.. the sheriff is here now, man. The Sheriff plans on bringing justice to the table and taking you boys to the Judge. Do you want me to tell the judge you refused to turn yourselves in? Do you want the judge to see all the evidence that's against you? If so, then you'll be sentenced forever.. an eternity.. to a place far worse than prison.. far worse than jail.. far worse than any sickness or disease that kills your body. It don't have to be like this, man. You can be revived! You can be reborn! You can be whole again and enjoy the fruit he has placed on the table. Fill your mouths with poison. Speak on, people.. share your sinful ways... entice everyone to join in. Hehehe. Feed the village with all your stolen goods.. all the stolen food. After all.. y'all needed the food to survive, right? Forget where the Almighty has said "Thou Shalt Not Steal".. that law is a joke. It doesn't apply to us. Who cares what it says.. we're hungry so we stole to satisfy than emptiness in us. The second you put that tasty looking piece of food in your mouth.. the second your brain starts throwing up memories of how good it use to taste.. how sweet the strawberries use to be... how tender that steak was... how mouth-watering was that burger.. how juicy that watermelon was.. it hits your tongue and enters into a mouth.. it causes treason. It passes through the forbidden. Because of that.. hehehe.. it'll turn to pure ash in your mouth. All you'll taste is burnt ashes from the flavors that hit the saved's mouths. You'll never have those flavors brighten the taste buds on your tongue. We'll enjoy it, man. We'll enjoy the strawberries.. the steak.. the burgers.. the watermelon.. we won't need memories of what it use to taste like. Nah, man. Hehe. No use for memories when it's fresh on our tongue. We'll cling to the present. You will try to take hold of a past that won't exist. It'll disappear. No illusion.. no magic trick.. just reality. The band is preparing for the chorus to sing. The noise is about to begin. The voices of the heavens are about to kick in and join in the voice of Eli James the Fourth. We'll see praises to the Most High.. we'll honor the great King who sits on the throne that's above this place.. the saints on this Earth shall pull their heads above this wasteland and breathe somethin' y'all won't be able to breathe.. fresh air. The majesty will rise and everyone will bow. The pure Lord shall slowly prepare himself to meet us here. The second coming of Eli James the Fourth shall be near. This isn't rumors. This won't be a bunch of lies wrapped with an illusion for people to stare at with blank faces. My fist will no longer be a fist of mercy, but a fist of hell upon the souls of men. I will bring the sinners to justice. Don't believe if people tell ya what Eli James is sayin' is false. Stand on the words I say.. like a strong foundation that won't be shaken. My words will prove to be true. Everyone will be shown. You all will be exposed to the lies you believed and will see the truth revealed in all its glory. I've tried to bring good news. I tried to be a man to help everyone understand of the wrath to come. You continue to ignore it. You continue to see it as a circus in town. You think this is one big freak show. The bearded man is nuts. He's psycho. If he really thinks what he says is true.. he's an idiot. I thrive on those thoughts, man. When the truth does come out.. it just makes it look more pretty.. and makes you all to look like fools! The word says, like I've said before, a FOOL says in his heart there is no god.. that doesn't just mean those who say it with their lips.. it means you're just of a fool as that person if you live like there is no god. What a wreckless troubled person you are. How can the blind lead the blind? How will you lead the people to the promise land of victory if you don't know the direction? How will people know what victory taste like if they've never known what it really tastes like? You may think you know what it tastes like, but ya don't man. You know what temporary wins taste like. Anyone can go to a blackjack table and win a few hands. They enjoy it. The smile comes across their face. People look at them like they are winners. Keep on, though, man. Beat on bettin.. when you start to lose slowly.. and after your few wins.. you ended up losing all your money to the dealer.. the dealer tasted losses but also tasted the final victory. You boys.. enjoy your taste of wins.. you'll get them losses too.. but in the end.. you'll never know what victory tastes like. There's one main battle going on and it's not over until the second coming and I bring you to the judge. You WILL be goin before the Judge. That's not up for debate or discussion. What will happen in front of the Judge is up to you. What do ya want me to tell the Judge? Hehehe. I'm not a good ole preacher, man. Nah. I'm a man who speaks TRUTH.. WISDOM.. you're letting the monster out. I'm not here to tickle ears and speak what you like. Sometimes the truth hurts. This truth always does. It pierces the very soul.. its sharper than any two edged sword. This can kill or it can give life. Ignore the magic carpet right to a myth.. I'll tell ya what a myth is.. you take the truth and wrap it up in your own imagination. I didn't come up with this plan. This isn't my doing. I would still be doin' what I was doin' before the Almighty got a hold of me. If it wasn't real, I wouldn't be wasting my life with you. Nah, man. I would be doing much better things. But His call came upon me and I couldn't ignore it. He began a work in my life and now I won't stop talking about it. It's too important to this man to let it go by the waist side. This is my food! This is my drink! This is my purpose! Rest your heads.. relax.. and enjoy.. in the end.. Eli will be beyond your comprehension. The voices in your head will rotten out what you see. The riddles are all over, man. Blessed is the man who walks upright.. Blessed is the man that comes in the name of the Lord.. as the Good Lord has said about you.. about the people who have heard.. and heard.. and heard and IGNORED.. I tell you, on the judgment day it will be worse for the people of that town than for the people of Sodom! What happened in Sodom? 'Abraham got up early that morning and hurried out to the place where he had stood in the Lord’s presence. He looked out across the plain toward Sodom and Gomorrah and watched as columns of smoke rose from the cities like smoke from a furnace.' This place will be much worse. TURN from this evil. Turn from your sinful ways and seek out the face of the Almighty. I will help ya. All you need to do is ask.

Victor, Emma-Lee, and Mary-Beth are staring at Eli as he has a crazed look on his face. The limo door opens and it's Eric, Lacey, and Sal with their new clothes in bags. Eli's expression turns to normal and he's calm again.

Eli James IV "Done, huh? Can't wait to see how them clothes look on you, man. Especially you, Eric.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(06-29-2013), Andrew Morrison (06-27-2013)