Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanking Monkey Part 5
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-29-2021, 06:07 AM

Middle of the night. The storm has broke. A cold and still wet Graves tirelessly walks down the lonesome highway. Not a car in sight.

"Hey, I know where a flying pirate ship is! What if I take you to it and in exchange, you find someone else to possess!?"

"Actually, TK has that ship. He stole it the minute you were fired. Besides, I can't just jump into a new body!"

"Why the fuck not? You were a tranny, now your me. Just go back to being a tranny and leave me the fuck alone!

"Actually, I wasn't a tranny. I was sharing a body with Miss Fury and was actually a woman."

"Bullshit! You weren't a woman!

"No really, I was. It was kinda surreal too. You'd be amazed how differently your treated when you flip flop on your sex."

"No, bullshit! You weren't a woman!"

Graves stops as he begins arguing with himself.

"No, REALLY, I was! Shit Gilly, you were still around when it happened. It's not like this is news!"

"I know what you're talking about , but I'm saying bullshit on YOU being a woman! You were born with a dick, that makes you a man, period!"

"Yeah, I agree, I was a man, but I was definitely trapped in a woman's body, and for all intents and purposes, that made me a woman."

"An ugly ass man woman maybe!"

Graves sighs, knowing he won't get anywhere with Gilly. He continues to walk down the highway.

"So, what was it like masturbating as a woman?"

Graves stops in his tracks and throws his arms out wildly!

"DUDE!"

"What!? I want to know!"

"None of your business man!"

Graves continues to walk as Gilly continues to talk.

"That's the ONLY reason I'd want to be a woman."

"What, so you can get pegged by some fat sloppy disrespectful douche like yourself!?"

"HEY! What!? Goddamn it! NO! I'd just play with my tits and stuff to turn me on then I'd fuck my hot wife!"

"Can you stop talking? You're giving me a fucking headache!"

Suddenly there is a rustle in the dark woodlands that surround the road. Graves jumps at the unexpected sound and scours his surroundings to no avail.

"What'cha scared of bitch? Afraid a deer is going to jump out of the darkness and bite your face off!? HAHA such a !"

"Why are you... So abrasive?"

Graves asks as he cautiously continues down the road.

"Me abrasive!? That's rich coming from you!"

Graves doesn't respond. Instead he lets Gilly's words sink in. Graves thinks back on his career, especially the stuff since his return to the XWF in 2017 after a 9 year absence from the business. After a while...

"Maybe you've got a point."

"Damn right I do! You're an awful person! Everyone hates you! If you were to die today, nobody would mourn you! They'd celebrate the fact that they never again had to see your ugly mug!"

Gilly's words brings Graves down so much that he just stops walking. He stands there at the side of the road for a moment before collapsing to the ground.

"Oh what!? You gonna cry now !?"

Graves shakes his head.

"No, I just... I never realized how..."

Suddenly a fucking black bear rushes out of the woods and mauls Graves!

"PLAY DEAD!"

But it's too late for that! The bear swipes at his face, ripping through the flesh!

"AHHH!"

"PLAY DEAD!"

Graves continues to struggle against the much stronger beast! The bear swipes at him again, but Graves manages to avoid the blow and the bear kicks up a bunch of dust! The bear growls, pinning Graves down and leaning in, but Graves spits a huge blast of fire into the Bears face, scarring it back into the woods. Graves lay on the ground panting after that wild attack.

"How'd you do that?"

"Do what?"

He asks as he pushes himself up to a seated position.

"Blow a fucking fireball dumbass!"

Graves touches his bloodied face and stares at his red palm for a second.

"I dunno. I always keep a balloon full of diesel in my throat."

"Oh man that's sick! So what do you keep in your ass?"

Graves fondly remembers his golden potato. The one that granted him mystical powers and basically made him invincible.

"Nothing anymore..."

"WHOA! So you DID keep shit up your ass! HA! Knew it! !"

Graves pulls himself up from the ground and staggers a bit. Likely due to the loss of blood.

"I... I think I need a doctor?"

Graves falls back to the ground unconscious. In the distance we see the headlights of an approaching vehicle as the scene fades.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
JimCaedus (06-08-2021)