Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
Where I Am Going
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-28-2021, 09:35 PM

Oswald wakes up, his wife already getting dressed, ready for the day. Her day was something completely from his. She was getting ready for business, which was her starting a clothing store, one that she hoped would become trendy and spread across the world, or at the very least, North America. The clothing in question would cater to the trans community, making sure they were taken care of. From feminine clothes that would be flattering for those transitioning into women, masculine clothes that would fit those transitioning into men. Though the one thing she knew she’d want to have in each clothing, is some pockets. She hated finding jeans for women and seeing almost three quarters of her phones poking out from the “pocket”.

For a man like Oz, seeing her so interested, so invested and so persistent on making this a dream a reality, it reminded him of when he came back to the family company, and how much he wanted to get more powerful, to get that respect, to get the adoration for making things people need and want. Now he has grown that one company, into a massive tree trunk with many branches, each one representing the progress he has made by dipping into almost every conceivable avenue of technology. Phones, televisions, medicine, food production. His father’s company grew into a multi-billion dollar titan of industry. Now, his wife was going to start her journey to do the same. Of course backed by him, after all, what kind of husband doesn’t want to make sure his wife is happy and content? Like the saying goes: happy wife, happy life

As he slid his feet from the bed down onto the floor, she spoke,

“Ozzy, I know you took what I said to heart, but I need to tell you something.”

He looked up at her as she moved to his side of the bed, hands moving to place them on each cheek, smiling down to him.

“You are no longer that person, you big lug. You have become the very thing you’ve aspired to become. You are in a match, where SEVERAL Universal champions are inside, with at least two contenders, your equals. Except Demos. You know he’s no longer a threat.”

She kisses his forehead, their eyes locking as her smile turned into a sly grin,

“Now it’s time to make those ex-champions realize who the fuck you are. Make them see that you are not the push over that they think you are. You are going to win this match. You are going to be a Universal champion when this is all done and dusted. I hope Page wins, but if Main does, then he has to watch his back. Every time he has a match, he will be at your mercy. When will you strike? This is the perfect time for you to achieve your goals, my beloved.

It’s time for that monster inside you to be fully unleashed.

Make them beg for your forgiveness!

Make them suffer!”

He grinned wide, as he pulled her in tightly, kissing her with passion, highly inspired by her words. After a couple minutes of them showing off their affection to one another, his right hand waved and soon snippets like the ones from his loss, appeared behind him as she watched this happen.

Replay Said:Vinnie Lane: "The referee is up to a five count as Oswald squeezes the life out of Solace Tatum!"

Oswald continues to squeeze Solace as the referee continues to count them out. Oswald releases the hold at the nine count as Solace falls to the floor and Oswald slides into the ring!

DING! DING! DING!!!

Winner by Countout - "Big Money" Oswald

Replay Said:After spiking them, he throws them out of the ring like they're nothing more than sacks of potatoes to him. He goes over to the downed Joey Oddjobs, yanking him up belly to back only to be hit with six German Suplexes in a row, but on the sixth, Oz rolls through and slaps on a Kirifuda Clutch!

Vinnie Lane: "I like Tank Tracks better."

Ari goes over to Joey, who in the mighty arms of the Billion Dollar Champion, looks like his head is already about to pop off while he begins tapping!

Ari calls for the bell!

Winners by Submission - Big Preesh and Big Money Oswald!

He then smirks as one of the portals shows his decision to declare his intention to join the Leap of Faith match, to get that briefcase:

Replay Said:Oswald is seen picking up Heather Graham, and throwing her away from her seat as she does the ASMR break, and begins to speak into her microphone.

"For too long, I have been overlooked, overthrown, overshadowed by the other members of BOB. It's time for you all to witness my rise. You people have only seen me as a joke, 'HA HA! HE HAS A FAKE BELT!' I'm a FORMER HART CHAMPION! A FORMER TWO TIME XWF X-TREME CHAMPION! Yet you people belittle me! You look at me as none of the other wrestler's equals. You look down upon me as if I am a nobody when I HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR THIS COMPANY!"

He begins pacing back and forth, one of his servants grabbing the camera and following him as he growls in anger, seething in his rage

"Because of this, I am saying to you all right now: At Leap of Faith, the God of Fates and Destruction, Big Money Oswald, WILL be a part of the Leap of Faith match!"

He looks down the camera, growling heavily

"Those in the match, prepare yourselves. Prepare for the end of your careers. Prepare to worship your God."

Finally, he shows the portal that reveals him going up against Demos.

Replay Said:Demos slides down the back of Ozzy where he shoves him forward into a neutral corner chest and sternum first! Demos turns towards Mini Morbid who runs towards him and it’s Demos who hoists him up with a Gorilla Press position and as Ozzy spins around Demos chucks Mini Morbid at Ozzy who catches him in midair. Demos charges forward, eating a boot to the face that sends him crashing down to the mat for Ozzy to deliver a running powerslam squashing Mini Morbid between himself and Demos where he executes the cover.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Big Money Oswald

Oswald gives a slap to his wife’s ass before giving one last quick peck to the lips before she finishes up her dressing, choosing as her outfit, a peach colored pantsuit. He watched as she walked away, to head out to watch over the store, making the decision on naming it Transparency.

He’d shower up, and get ready in his black suit, white dress shirt, but choosing to wear a pink silk tie. Fixing his cufflinks before heading on out, to go to work, not just at his company, Ozzymandias Incorporated, but also going to work dealing with his opponents for Leap of Faith.

The sounds of traffic, muffled all around him as he sat in the backseat of his massive airplane limo. His servants making sure to keep him hydrated, fed and helping him with the next to 800 pages of documents he has to deal with, with him dealing with about 100, the rest spread apart with the rest of the shadowy masses. One of them was about to speak, but he notices his camera and holds up his left hand and motions for it to go quiet and they all hide the papers real quick to make sure the camera doesn't reveal a single word.

“So, as I'm getting ready for work, getting ready for the day, During then, I have been watching you all. What I’m seeing is a pattern with many of you. Except one. I’ll talk about him in a moment’s time. For now, I’ll start with Corey. Because, oddly, he’s the first one to truly disrespect me and I can’t abide that.

Corey, let’s talk about your tarot cards.

It’s childish. We live in the real world, Core. Do I have the powers of the very multiverses in my hands? Yes. Yes I do. When I enter a match, my powers are limited, and it’s a good thing it is. When I lose, it’s earned. When I win, it’s earned. You think me a fool for doing the things I do for BOB, only to be constantly thrown to the side, just to still stay a part of BOB. Well, I do this for a reason.

The reason?

I’m the underdog of BOB. No one expects me to win this match. Everyone thinks someone like you, someone like Doc, someone like Chaos or Caedus will win the match.

Might I remind you of a few things?

One is thus: For most of 2020, I was on a huge winning streak. I rarely lost that year. Being a part of BOB has actually strengthened me, and has brought me up. To the point that I’m in such a match that can change my future for the rest of my life. When I win this goddamn thing, time will be the only thing that tells the world that I, Big Money Oswald, Oswald Autem Sephtis, have become the Universal Champion.

Two, that by joining BOB, it has shown to have been the best business decision I’ve ever fucking done in my life. Do I wish to be treated better by the…”

He rolls his eyes so hard it’s almost like he went blind by doing it too hard, before his irises showed once more

“BOB Elite? Yeah. I do. I feel like that they don’t give a fuck about me anymore, I know they wanted my money, my brute force as an enforcer, but the results don’t lie. I have helped them more than they’ve ever done for me. I am the backbone of this fucking group and if I leave, they wither up.

So you see, dear Corey. Someone truly is a fool. It will show that you are it. That you, as ignorant as you are, will be dashed to the ground, incapable of receiving the case, as I, the person you perceive as The Fool, show you trust how powerful, how smart I am. I will show you how strong the backbone of BOB is.

We will never break. We will never fail.

The reason why we won’t?

Because I fucking said so. I’ll gladly eat that shit in front of me, because I know the truth. The truth being that I have some amazing pastry chefs on payroll and know how to make delicious cookie butter shaped into what looks like shit and that these people that I surround myself with? They’d eat the same shit if I asked.

This is a Brotherhood, Corey. We’re not one to be fucked with, we’re not just the BOB Elite, and they know exactly how powerful my position truly is in this group. They act like they treat me terribly, but in reality, we’re stronger than we’ve ever been.”

He laughs softly

“Fucking tarot cards. Who the fuck does he think he is, Jean-Baptiste Alliette? What an idiot.”

He then looks at his right hand, a list appearing,

“Next on the list is fucking Ariel Dixon.

Who are you? No, really, who the fuck are you and why are you in this match? You beat Demos. Sure. But did you really?. I literally used a motherfucker to beat another motherfucker. That motherfucker STILL hasn’t done anything with his life, and it isn’t Mini Morbid I’m talking about.

After I beat Demos, you won. You literally took the scraps off my table, and claimed that you made a 5 star meal out of him when it was barely half a star at most. You did next to nothing because he was a broken man.

Still is, all because of yours truly."

“Doc, you need to understand something. That wasn’t fear you saw in my eyes. That was boredom that you saw. You think I’m afraid of you? No. I respect you, that’s what I feel. However, you’re still not going to win against me. This is a match where respect gets you nothing from me. Look, I respect you the most out of the others, because we’ve had dealings together. The problem, Doc, is that the old me, the one you knew, wanted acceptance and was willing to do anything to further your goals. Your agendas. He wanted rewards because he did what you wanted without question. You had the X-Treme Title and the Uni at the same time. You had to drop one or the other and I doubt you were going to drop the Universal, so, he believed he earned something. However, he didn't know you well enough at the time. He didn't understand how you operated.

This version of me? The one you still don’t understand, apparently. This is the truest part of myself. I know you. I know how you operate. Since then, I have drastically increased my self-worth since those days when I wanted your acceptance, wanted your guidance.

I guide my own damn self now. The guidance I do take, is from my wife. The guidance I take, is from the Brotherhood, when they actually show that they give a fuck about me. I soldier on, with or without their backing, because I know that I am greater than what they think of me. The things I do? The things I accomplish? It’s to further my own self and to further the goal of the people I surround myself with.

What do you know about that kind of dedication? You know nothing. When you were the Higher Power, you wanted nothing more than for everyone else to be stepping stones for YOU. You didn’t give a fuck about the rest of us. You didn’t try to help and elevate the rest of us. You cared only about yourself, and that is why I am so fucking glad I’m not dealing with you in that capacity.

Don’t get me wrong, Doc. I don’t hold any ill will anymore. I used to hold a grudge. I used to be angry. After all, when you came back for the 50th time, who was there to greet you? Who was the one willing to open his home, give you permanent residency? Who was the one willing to give you money so we could have little talks?

Here’s a hint: The person you say still dislikes you.

You are so smart, yet so fucking ignorant of the world around you, because you perceive reality as YOURS. That is why you will lose to me, D’Ville. You think nothing of those you face, and it is high time you are shown how little you matter in this world. You will be like the rest, dumbfounded and amazed that the man that was once your underling, became one of the biggest threats to any who hold the Universal belt.

You think yourself better than us.

I am here to remind you that you are not.”

“Chrissy Teigen. Sorry, ‘CORPORATE CHAOS’. What a stupid fucking name.

First, I have to point out something. It needs to get out of the way now. I think you’re still a virgin. All these years, still haven’t found a hole that’s desperate enough to wrap around your dick outside of the one you make from a cantaloupe. Seriously, when I read your quote unquote ‘trash talk’, all I can see is Bobby Bourbon’s asshole talking straight down at you. Then, you decide you’re going to take some of his excellent shit he’s plopped on your head, and believe you think that by wiping some of it off of you, that it’s okay to try and fling it on me? You’ve got to be kidding. I work with Bobby, boy. Stop using his material against you to try and pin on me. The reason being, that our situations? Not the same. Not by a long shot.

After all, I have a wife. I have a child. What do you have? Nothing and nobody to call yours. You couldn’t keep Jenny Myst around long enough without her getting sick of you. What the hell do you do that makes you into a walking female-repellant? I don’t know, but maybe you need to start doing something else and get fucking laid for once.

Onto the true matter at hand. This is something I have to ask of you. If you think I’m a charity case, then how does it look for you, when you ran up to Theo and cried and whined and complained about being part of this match?

I EARNED my spot. I was tired of being overlooked, I was tired of being thrown aside by people like you. I was tired of being spat upon and treated like comical trash and nothing else. What did I do, Chris?

I. Beat. Demos.

That man, he had a huge fire up under his asshole. Then I inserted a small ear worm. I started to fuck with his mind. Don’t you think it very convenient that the second he started to become Demos, he started losing? I warped him. I fucked everything up about his life and about his mental state and when he finally had the balls to come up against me, ON MY SHOW, I broke him further. I broke his body and spirit.

I EARNED my spot.

You BITCHED to get yours.

You think I’m a charity favor? Then you’re the petulant little boy who broke his toys and screamed and hollered at his Daddy to buy him a new toy. That’s what your spot can be claimed to be. A tantrum from a spoiled brat.”

“Demos. Charlie. Santa Clause. Lassie. This may be a match and it lists ten people in it. So why does it feel like there’s eight? Could it be that your heart still isn’t in it to win again? Could it be that you are not ready and you did this because you want someone to finally put you out of your misery? The body of the man known as Demos might be in the match, but he’s just the shell. Charlie, he’s not here anymore. He’s gone. He’s left the building. All we have is eight people trying to win, a meathead that doesn’t give a fuck, and a dog in need of being put down like he’s Old Yeller.”

“Sil, you’re not trying. The reason? I bet it’s because you know you’re vastly outclassed, but even Ariel is trying. What is your excuse? I thought with all that muscle, you’d actually give a fuck about showing off your power to the rest of us. All I’m feeling is that your connection to the illegal type of roids got caught and you don’t want to get out on this dance floor without pumping your body full of that sweet, sweet dick and balls reducing juice.

Get some help. Maybe you’ll find the courage to come out and face us.”

“Edgar Allan Poe-xcuse for a wrestler. Why join this match if you’re going to bitch out like you’re doing right now, hm? Do you see the roster, see the heat coming off of us, see how much we want to win, and then you look at the mirror and say to yourself ‘Fuck. They want the case more than I do’ and because of that, you decided to fuck off for this match?

Nah, I bet you have something up your sleeve. It’s going to be shit, maybe it’ll be a good swing, but if I were a betting man, and you kind of have to be if you want to go far in the world of business, I’d bet that it’s going to match how good you are in the ring.

Y’know, not at all.“

Oswald yawned now. Looking at the next on his list

“Sorry, we have a true unknown here. Someone who shouldn’t be in this match, but somehow is.

Thrax, who the hell are you? How did you earn a shot at the briefcase? Have you done anything worthy of note? Because it looks like you’ve done next to nothing, but somehow that warrants you a shot at the briefcase.

Let me put it to you this way. Your hell has nothing on the pain and suffering mine will put you through.

I will take your soul, grind it into paste and throw it into a damp cell to rot in my dimension, to remind you of your place and how low you truly are in this world in comparison to me.

This is MY match to win. I WILL win. Nothing you say or do will change this fact. I am going to make sure that you are like the others, looking upon my form as I grab that case and become a name that everyone will fear. I will become the next 24/7 Briefcase holder. I will make any Universal champion fear my existence. I will make them understand that at any time, any place, I can and will redeem my case and take what’s precious to them.

You don’t have a strategic enough of a mind to know when and how to strike against anything other than your charred dick.”

“Jim, Jimothy. I only feel one hand on my dick. Why isn’t the other cradling my balls? Sorry, but you apparently just want to suck my cock so badly, and for what reason? Flattery will get you nowhere with me.”

“At Leap of Faith, I will show the world what I can truly do. I will show the world what it means to underestimate me. I will let my opponents know the kind of mistake they made by overlooking me.

If you look at my body of work, you will see that this? This is MY match to win. This is the best I’ve ever been, and none of you will take that away from me! Not D’Ville, not Chaos, not Jim, not Corey, not Thrax, not Sil, not Rel, not Edgar and certainly not Demos.

You people overlook me. You people threw me aside. You paid me no mind for your entire career, as long as you’ve known about me you have viewed me as a joke.

No longer will I be seen as a joke. No longer will you view me as nothing more than a stepping stone. No longer will I allow you to see me as a bit player.

I am leading myself to glory and I will crush the hopes and dreams of others to attain mine.

See you at Leap of Faith.”

He looked as if he was about to turn around to look at his servant to his left, to continue the conversation about company business, then snapped his fingers and turned to face the camera once more.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Join BOB.

Or die.”

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Atara Raven (05-29-2021), Charlie Nickles (05-28-2021), Chris Page (05-29-2021), Dolly Waters (05-28-2021), JimCaedus (05-29-2021), Miss Fury (05-29-2021), Morbid Angel (05-29-2021), Theo Pryce (05-30-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-28-2021)