Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean loses X-Treme title to Matt Lennox; removes self from PPV after loss?
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-27-2013, 12:29 AM

XWF99.com has breaking news on former X-Treme champion Dean McGovern. He reportedly has been pinned by Matt Lennox and wished Matt luck defending the title at the Saturday event.

Some are speculating that Dean could have easily kicked out of Matt's pin but chose not to, much like Dean willingly handed his FTW UFO E1999 title to John Black on the recent Madness installment.

When reached for comment, Dean said:

• Yeah baby I'm out! I'm out! I'm out of the X-Treme title defense on Saturday! I'm passing around gold here in the XWF like Sincere Lee Wild passed around gonorrhea to all the straight boiz in the back! What's next? I've still got this European title that I won from CM Punk and this Drug Money title that I won from Chris Legend even though it's not a real championship. Maybe next I should give the European title to Alex Shawn and the Drug Money title to Swift Ion.

With that said, I hereby announce my vacation this weekend - I'm going to Columbia with the kids! AND it's all thanks to Matt Lennox! Have fun taking my spot in the X-Treme title match, suckerrrrrr!

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Edit Hate Post Like Post