Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
Phase Three: Chapter One
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-25-2021, 03:56 AM

PHASE THREE
Chapter One:

With Origins complete and the real history of how BOB has taken over the XWF like a wild brushfire on the California coast the moment that I had been waiting on was finally coming full circle. Losing the Tag Straps at High Stakes meant that the connection that held Robert’s life intact had just been severed, and losing the Battle Royale meant that Robert was going to live up to his word by challenging the Champion of December 23rd edition of Warfare.

Phase Three was officially going to commence.

Monday
December 21, 2021
Venice, Italy

A lot was on the line leading into this edition of Warfare. This is the night in which the complexion of the Universal Title scene and Robert Main’s career is going to permanently change. I had thought long and hard about what I would do or how I would get this done, and then it came to me…

” JESS!”

The scene opens on the top floor in the Presidential Suite of the hotel Chris Page is staying in as he walks out of the bedroom and sees Jessica standing out on the patio overlooking the city of Venice. Chris starts to walk towards the closed sliding glass door but before he reaches it Jessica turns around seeing him coming her way. She opens the slider as she states.

Jessica: It is so beautiful.

” Just like you baby.”

Chris steps through the opening and onto the patio where he closes the door behind him.

” I got the plan for Main!

Her curiosity instantly peaks

Jessica: Oh yeah? Due tell.

” We need Thunder Knuckles.”

Jessica: Hang on I will call him real quick.

Jessica pulls out her cellphone from the back pocket of her nicely fitting jeans as she and Chris both take a seat at an oval table with four chairs on the patio. She dials Thunder Knuckles and places the call on speaker before laying the phone on the table between herself and Chris. The line rings several times before the familiar voice of Thunder Knuckles.

Thunder Knuckles: What the fuck is going on Fury?!

Jessica: Hey TK- I am here with Chris and you are on the speaker.

Thunder Knuckles: Chris Goddamn Page!

” What is going on TK?

Thunder Knuckles: Hitting up the red light district.

” I wish I could say I was surprised.”

[b]Jessica: Me to.

Thunder Knuckles: What? Jealous?

Chris rolls his eyes as the sarcasm exudes from Thunder Knuckles's lips.

” Listen brother Warfare is Wednesday Night and I am just confirming you are going to be on hand because Phase Three is a go.”

Thunder Knuckles: Remind me again what the fuck if Phase Three?

” Really?”

Jessica: TK…

” Robert is going to make his challenge for the Universal Championship after the Thad/Chaos match for Snow Job. Remember the promise I made you back before Relentless? When the time came for Robert to be taken out I agreed that you would be the guy to get it done, right?”

Thunder Knuckles: Oh yeah, we finally taking this mother fucker out?!

” Indeed we are, and here is what we are going to do. I am going to run interference while Thad and Chaos battle it out and when Robert leaves the locker room that is when we do this.”

There is a pause from Chris before he states.

” You get to crack his walnut brain right there in the fucking hallway. When the deed is done I will “stumble” upon it and make the challenge instead of Robert. It is all too perfect.”

Thunder Knuckles: Sounds good and all, but do you have my fucking fee?

” Does a bear shit in the woods?

Jessica: Ew.

” So we doing this?”

Thunder Knuckles: Goddamn right we are!

… TO BE CONTINUED.

WEDNESDAY - 23 - DECEMBER - 2020
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S EUROPEAN TOUR.

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: ve.jpg]

PIER LUIGI PENZO STADIUM, VENICE, ITALY

"I know you want it again man. But the only way that ever happens, is by you working your ass off for it.
And I don't mean by having sixty matches a year, I mean by analyzing yourself and fixing what's wrong in your game.
Consider it an olive branch Chris, I hope you take it seriously."

Thad smacks Chaos on the shoulder and Chaos exits the ring.

Suddenly the house lights go dark bringing a roar from the crowd…..

The ovation is piercing!

” He’s been eluding to it all night… it looks like ROBERT “THE OMEGA” MAIN is on his way!”

A spotlight hits the top of the ramp as the anticipation starts to grow for is sure to be a historic confrontation between Thaddeus and former Universal Champion Robert Main.

Only problem….

There’s no Robert Main!

Suddenly we take a cut shot with a cameraman cutting through gorilla towards a commotion backstage. As he makes his way through we see Chris Page, trainers, and EMTs surrounding Robert who is unconscious on the floor. Page snatches one of the Trainer’s up by his collar as he spouts out with sheer anger and intensity within his voice.

” WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!

Trainer- “ We don’t know, we came across him just like this.”

Chris finally hears Robert’s entrance music playing out in the Stadium.

” Fuck.”

Chris releases his grip on the trainer’s shirt as he starts towards Gorilla while yelling back towards the trainer.

” I want answers when I get back.”

We cut back out to the ring where Thaddeus Duke has been watching on with the rest of the audience in a state of confusion as Robert’s music abruptly ends.

The crowd responds with another very loud, very mixed reception as CHRIS PAGE walks out to the top of the ramp as he is walking with a purpose towards the ring.

” Robert Main has been laid out and now Chris Page is on his way to the ring…”

” Who knows what the hell is about to happen between these two.”

Chris reaches ringside where he is shown climbing up on the ring apron before being handed a microphone from the ring announcer. Chris steps through the ropes as he keeps a distance from Thad holding out his palm towards the Universal Champion. The music cuts out as Chris raises the microphone to his lips.

” Clearly I’m not Robert Main, and I’m sure you saw just like I did someone jumped on him before he could come out here and issue his challenge for the Universal Championship at Snow Job. I’m not out here to challenge you on behalf of Robert…”

The crowd starts to quiet down as Chris continues.

” Because if Robert isn’t going to be able to challenge you… I AM!”

There’s a sly smirk that graces the face of the Universal Champion.

” There’s nobody on this roster that deserves this shot more than I do, there’s nobody else on this roster that warrants this shot, and I DARE anyone to come forth and convince the world as to why.”

Chris lowers his left palm down to his side as tensions have eased in the ring.

” Thaddeus, you and I have single-handedly stolen the show at Relentless, we stole the show at High Stakes and it’s only fitting that I stand before you and challenge you for Snow Job in what can be called our Final Chapter…
and let’s add that little icing on the cake, let’s make it for the Universal Championship!

"I was hoping it'd be you," Thad says with a smirk. "In the promos for High Stakes tired old Bob back there," Thad points toward the stage area. "Said he was comin' for me and I gotta tell ya, man. I've been wanting to shut his overconfident ass down for a long time, but Chris... we do have unfinished business, and while there's a certain amount of respect between us... I really did want to shut you the fuck down first if I'm being honest.

"I didn't really want to move on without having one last dance with the guy that has been begging for..."
Thad smiles as he leans his face toward Chris Page.

"One... more... kiss..."

Page shoves Thad and Duke stumbles backward while laughing.

HHL: Here we go!

PIP: Respect or not, these two just love beating the shit out of each other!

"Woah!

"Woah!

"Woah!"
comes a familiar mic'd up voice.

HHL: Derrick Diamond! Warfare General Manager is on the scene here!

"Stop!"

Derrick Diamond paces the stage as Thad and Page just want to start fighting now and probably not stop until February 1st.

"Over the last few months, you two have torn this company to pieces. You've taken out security guards to get at each other. You've taken out referees to get at each other.
You've gone through the roster itself to get at each other and boys, we can't have a pay-per-view main event ruined by one of you two injuring each other or worse yet, both of you going down to injury, so here's what's gonna happen."

Derrick stops in center stage and looks into the ring where Thad and Page are standing side by side.

"Chris Page... if you lay a finger on Thaddeus Duke between now and Snow Job, then not only do you lose your shot at the title, but I'll suspend you indefinitely!"

PIP: Wow!

HHL: Derrick Diamond is laying down the law and Chris Page is beside himself!

Thaddeus points at Page and bursts out in laughter.

"Don't get too cocky there Champ," Derrick interrupts Thad's laughter. "Because if YOU lay a finger on Chris Page between now and Snow Job, then not only will you be suspended indefinitely, Thaddeus, you will also be stripped of the Universal Championship!"

Thad holds out his arms in protest.

"What the fuck man!?"

Chris Page returns the laughter in Thad's direction this time.

"And to prove that you two can be civil, and we all know how much you both enjoy winning... On the next Warfare, you'll both have that opportunity. When you pair up on the same team... for the first time ever."

Page and Thad stare across at each other with Thad raising up the Universal Championship out towards Page before laying it in the center of the ring drawing the line in the sand.

” Page versus Duke- The Final Chapter is set for Snow Job for the Universal Championship! It will finally culminate for the richest prize in our game! We’re out of time! Happy Holidays!”

Words from the Stoned One:

The great and powerful Robert Main was speechless within the release of his first promotional package released. Did anyone else happen to hear him spit that fire ass smack talk?

[Image: tenor.gif]

Why was that Robert? Why is the greatest man in the game today not so much as mutter out a single piece of dialog cast in my direction to further hype this contest? I will fucking tell you and the world why! In this profession, it comes with many facets to be considered one of the greatest of all time. Can you put on quality wrestling matches? Can you sell tickets? Can you read a crowd and call an audible if needed? Do you have ring psychology? You know, all kinds of angles that determine if you are within the upper echelon of this business we all know and love as Professional Wrestling.

ONE of which is can you talk them into the building?

That is right ladies and gentlemen the Achilles heel to Robert Main revolves around his inability to talk the proverbial shit, is that not right Rob? The one-man that claims to be God’s Gift to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation is SO FUCKING good that he does not have to spit some venom; oh no, he gets to wait for his opponents to lash out first so his dumb ass has something to fucking say. In other words, he is that rebuttal guy everyone loves to hate, but not because it is the lowest form of scum in the business… because he is not clever enough to spit his own shit to sink or swim by it; yet another reason why you are Number Two on the list behind Engy and have not made it to my status.

[Image: tumblr_m4jhnmX5di1rn95k2o1_500.gif]

I was going to spend some time talking about your failure, your past, and what has to lead us to here and now until you dropped a shitload of gold in my lap by opening your mouth on Warfare completely contradicting your words with your recent actions. It is kind of hard to take that to spin class when every twist and turn leads back to you not fucking thinking before you speak while making yourself look like the incompetent fool that I have played you to be. It makes about as much sense as Drew Archyle claiming I was in a hospital wearing my mother fucking ring jacket!

Can anyone out there tell me of a time that I have ever worn my ring gear ANYWHERE but the goddamn ring? Survey says… NEVER.

Begs to question how much you paid that imposter, his goddamn hair was not even spot on. Prick.

You have had absolutely nothing to do but sit back and pay attention to the finer details, and you cannot even do that! You want me to believe that you are still the Robert Main that can dominate? Brother you can barely unzip your pants to take a goddamn piss without a helping hand, and you think for one second that you are going to walk all over me? I find nothing but humor with how cocky you have become for having all of two matches in seven months.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7603645]

You are on cover your ass mode to the degree you are reeking of insecurity. The fact that I am making you put your money where your mouth is with involving BOB’s during the match is doing nothing more than pushing those shoulders back against the wall. What you want to do is to make this personal with me; and I understand why, making one look like a joke does that to you; but in case you have not noticed, I am the XWF Universal Champion, and contrary to your previous thoughts while sucking on the tip of Alias’s cock this very much IS about the title. You cannot stand that anyone especially Chris Page has the brighter spotlight shining down upon him than you do. Since MY title is on the line this is ALL business. Robert is coming into this EXACTLY as I wanted; hot heated and more prone to make even greater mistakes than he already has made. What this dumb fuck does not realize is in his case less is more. The less he talks the more prone he will not fuck himself. What made Robert Main so great back in his day has never been his level of talent or ability… it has always been the LACK of talent and ability that have squared off against him! Yes, Robert, yes you have pinned me twice in the past as you will no doubt continue to beat into the ground like a dead horse, but the question I want you and the rest of the world to ask yourselves is this… Who else has taken those losses and made more out of their careers than I have? Who else has methodically plotted, planned, and executed Robert Main’s demise? Robert Main never carried Chris Page… Chris Page has ALWAYS carried Robert Main.

I have torn your ass up and made it look, easy brother. There is not a single goddamn person that has your number more than I do, and if this does not serve as anything else to you it should be your wake up call to get your shit together and come fucking correct for the only thing that you have done thus far is take away a spot someone else who might actually give a shit about occupying to give me a bigger challenge than you have put up thus far. You should be ashamed of yourself for what you have become and where you are going. This comeback story that you are looking to attain by crushing me under your boot is nothing more than a cloud of smoke and mirrors because you sir are the epitome of a big fish in a small fucking pond. You and I are on a collision course with Leap of Faith on the horizons. You are not in any position to be anything but the fucking doormat for me that you always should have been. I am roaring into Leap of Faith on the highest of highs when it comes to momentum. I have successfully orchestrated your demise, I have played my part in building the hottest group of talent who occupy most of the top spots in this company, I have made the Universal Title more relevant in four months than you did in eight, and I have shown the world that when you want to pull off something grand and elaborate like I have done at your expense timing is everything.

You are on the verge of walking into a massive disappointment on so many different levels, Robert.

You are not leaving with my Championship as bad as you want the world to believe you do not want it; I mean who the fuck are you, John Black? Did you watch his promo’s leading into Warfare and say to yourself “hot damn I can sell that!”? Keep making your excuses why I will continue to bury you. I told you before unlike you I have learned from my past mistakes when it comes to dealing with you which is why you have not seen four or five promos for this upcoming contest. I am not that overzealous guy that is rushing to beat you in talking the most and that is also why you have not opened your mouth since I slapped the taste out of it, to begin with. Do yourself a favor and just walk away now because R.L. Edgar gave up more of a challenge than you have thus far, so to say that you belong is a huge understatement.

When it comes to Robert Main this is what he wants you to see:

[Image: 623c8e09b938b11d47f39a62f4d64d7b442ea152.gif]

… but this is what the rest of the world sees.

In closing, I will shoot a little attention towards you, Alias.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so to say that I am flattered that you have paid so close attention to my own work that you are using, or attempting to, words that I laid down on Robert against me. You know what I am talking about, right? How I have said the only way this belt leaves me is with a cash-in; you spun that into making excuses EXACTLY as I did to Robert. The next time you want to try and be cute you might want to do yourself a favor and not use EXACT words spoken by the very man you are trying to downplay; dumbass.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Chris Page's post:
ALIAS (05-26-2021), Atara Raven (05-25-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-25-2021), JimCaedus (05-25-2021), Lycana (05-25-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-26-2021), Theo Pryce (05-27-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-25-2021)