Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
The Criminal Mind
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-27-2021, 10:06 AM

“The criminal cares not for how (they) obtain (their) goods, only that (they) do so with the least amount of resistance.” - Unknown

The story of hero vs villain in the XWF-

[Image: Heroes-and-Liars.jpg]

Miss Fury, behind the wheel of the convertible, her long blonde highlights whipping in the wind, talks to Lane for the first time in weeks.

"Hello Vincent."

"Uh Jessica? Why are you calling me?"

"You know damned well why I'm calling!"

"Ugh! Seriously! You can't keep holding this over my head! It was a mistake! Could have happened to anyone, and frankly, I wish it had!"

"Good thing it happened to me, because it sure would be a shame if this were to get out to the press!"

"But you won't blab as long as I let you basically get away with murder! Oh wait, wasn't it YOU that let Ruby take that tape!? Why do you carry it around like that anyway!? Hasn't that footage been digitized!?"

"Of course, but I rather like the theatrics to be honest. People tend to connect on a more personal level when they can physically see the threat! Plus the crowd eats it up!"

"Yeah, well now surely Ruby knows! So why "play by your rules" now Fury!?"

"Because, all Ruby will see is the three of us in an uncompromising position. the real sandal of how you abused your status and power to take advantage of a subordinate..."

"Hoooooooooleee UP! Power and status to do what now!?"

"You heard me Vincent! I was a powerless victim! Two men! Two coworkers! They forced me into doing things that I'd otherwise never agreed to!"

"But I was drunk! And it was dark! And you were"

"HE WAS!"

"Right... (Sigh) ... Fine, I get it. If Ruby watches that tape and tells, it's bad news... But if YOU try to spin it like that..."

"Ka-BOOM! Everything that you've worked for, ruined! Your name smeared, the XWF brand tarnished! Truly the END OF IT ALL!"

"But why!? Why do you want to... Kill wrestling?"

"You know why! This twisted combination of sport and show warped the mind of MY BEST FRIEND! It turned her against me! An action that opened my eyes to the truth of this world! Everyone and everything is a fucking scam! A con! A betrayal of good for greed! I've embraced it! And I've surrounded myself with others of like mind! And with them, it is my mission to bring this business to it's knees while enjoying the success that VITA never quite could!"

"Yeah, you sure seem to be enjoying that "success" here lately!"

"Which is the ONLY reason I didn't immediately run to the police and press chaeges once I regained my cognitive functions, and why we have been having these friendly chats. Maybe I'm a product of my own hate, but I do so enjoy the frills and perks this business offers!"

"Yeah sure, so you wanna bargain so you can continue feeding your ego. Got it. Listen, we both know this thing between us isn't what you're trying to sell, but even the mere threat that it were could damage the XWF brand beyond repair..."

Lane pauses with a heavy sigh.

"Alright, tell me what you want, BUT!! Whatever this is, it's the last time! I'm serious. You burn that tape and any copies you may have made. I want digital erased! Everything gone! Lie to me or otherwise try and double cross me, and I'll do everything in my power to bring you down!"

"Ha! You're so cute when you try to act tough! Don't worry about me! I think I've proven to be true to my word. I'll delete it all and we can finally put all of this behind us!"

"So what is it?"

"Nothing too hard, just make sure Ruby doesn't walk out with the belt!"

"What!?"

"You heard me! Do whatever you have to do! Line up something with Ari! Reverse a decision! Change the rules! I DON'T KNOW! Just figure it out! And make sure that by the end of the night, I'M the NEW Anarchy Champion! OR!!!"

"Ugh, you know, you're NOT bad! Why not just go win it legit! I think you and Ruby are pretty evenly matched in fact! It would be a great show!"

"Oh it will be a fantastic show, made all the more magical with the ending already in the bag!"

Fury abruptly ends the call and tosses the phone to the passenger seat as the camera zooms in on her sly grin.

-Always ends the same.

[Image: Rubyded.jpg]

We transition to the studio where Fury is in the full leather catsuit. Her mask is down and lays ruffled across her shoulders.

"No referee's to disqualify you. No rules to break. Just you, that kendo stick, and the woman that has tormented you for over a year. Still, you couldn't find the fortitude to do what you knew in your heart of hearts, needed to be done, and now, because of your repeated inaction against me and mine, you find yourself staring down the barrel of a loaded gun, one held by a woman that will not hesitate for a single moment to do whatever she deems necessary to end you once and for all. You are stepping into MY world Ruby! One where the only rule is "Fury's Rules", and the question you have to ask yourself is this, are you ready to step over that line and betray your petty morals to walk away victorious?"

"There's far more than a title at stake, and you know it. To beat me, you will have to betray those morals that you hold so dear. It's the ONLY way that you MIGHT overcome the odds! Can you do that Ruby? Can you step into my world and adapt to a style you bemoan?"

"You can't run this time! You have no THIRD or FOURTH option to pin! No line will descend from the rafters and save you from the absolute beating that ME and MY BOBS will bring to YOU! Perhaps this is the day that the hero finally shows the world that she's just human, and like all humans, when backed into a corner, they'll do ANYTHING to survive. Maybe this is where you FINALLY strike down evil by breaking away from that facade that you pass off as a personality!?"

"Assassination of career or character. It matters little which. Either way I win... I ALWAYS WIN!"

With a sly grin the scene fades.

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-28-2021), Atara Raven (05-29-2021), Chris Page (05-27-2021), Dolly Waters (05-27-2021), JimCaedus (05-28-2021), Mr. Oz (05-27-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-27-2021), Theo Pryce (05-27-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-27-2021)