Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
No Church in the Wild
Andre Dixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-22-2021, 06:15 PM

Morbid fuckin' Angel

A man of God. (Puke)

An Angel? (That's a cap)

Number 12 on the XWF's Top 50

A 2x UFO Champion (What the fuck is that?)

A 2x Ark Champion (Like Noahs Ark? Weird...but ok buddy)

War Games 2014 Winner (That's a long time ago, but still impressive I guess)

A 3x X-Treme Champion (That's legit)

Most importantly a 2x Universal Champion (That's TUFF)

On top of all this, he's got a long list of people he's beaten. Some of which are very impressive.

That's a pretty damn impressive resume, isn't it Morbid?

Most people would look at that resume and say that you're probably overqualified for the XWF TV Title. Honestly, in most circumstances, I would agree with that.

The problem with that? It's not 2014 anymore bruh. This isn't that same XWF and more importantly, this isn't that same Morbid Angel. But I'll get to that later.

But I wanted to come out and show you some respect for the things you've done in the past. These accomplishments are why I was ecstatic when I saw you were my opponent for Leap of Faith.

Did you enjoy all these nice things I said about you Morbid? I hope so. Because the next time you hear from me I'm going to keep it very real. I'm going to tell you how it is and I'm going to be real blunt. And you're not going to like it. I hope you enjoyed the respect because I will be coming for your head. That's on god...

We are now only a little over a week away from Leap of Faith. On the mother fuckin' moon! I made it momma! I'm gonna be on the fuckin' moon! Have there ever been any black people on the moon? I should google that. Could I be the first? How the fuck do we even get there? I don't have to get on the same spaceship as Demos do I? No offense but that dude smells. Seriously though is there anything that screams I've made it like defending a title at one of the biggest Pay Per Views in the world, in the greatest company in the world, ON THE FUCKING MOON?! Nah fam. This is it right here. Not only defending my TV Title for the first time, on the moon but doing it against a legend in Morbid Angel. A former multi-time Universal Champion. This shit is about to be lit as fuck.

Coming into this I've been on a roll. Coming off a match against Eobard Stone where I've gotta admit the guy put up a way better fight than I ever expected. It was just the thing I needed. A tough match to get me ready for what will be my toughest match in the XWF since my very first month here. A lot has changed since then though. I've gotten better every single week and that's not going to change.

We open up to the streets of Atlanta. This match has me thinking about the big man. This match has got me thinking about church. A subject and place that I've avoided for most of my life. As I stand outside of my old church all I can think about is how I was forced to come here as a young kid and how I never really understood the point of it all. As I got older and the more things I saw on these streets the worse it got. Don't get me wrong. I believe in God. I believe in a higher being. But at the same time if there is a God who controls everything then why are things so bad on these streets?

Why are kids dying on these streets every single day? Why are these kids losing their parents to drugs, jail, or even to the fucking morgue? I understand people who dedicate their lives to the lord. I somewhat respect it even. But me? You won't catch me in there. Not while there's people struggling every single day out here. And as I stand here looking at this old church I realize that I want nothing to do with it.

"Dre? Andre Dixon? Is that you?"
I hear an old familiar voice behind me. As I turn around it's none other than Deacon Ross. The man who runs this church. A man I've known for a long time.

"Deacon Ross. I was just about to be on my way."

"It's good to see you, Mr. Dixon."

"Really?"

"Yes, my son. How's your mother doing? I haven't seen her in a long time."

"She's doing really well. She's in LA with her brother..."

"The great Jayzon Williamz, huh?"
He says. Even this motherfucker knows who my uncle is. Sigh.

"Yeah...he's gotten her life turned around. She's off that shit now. She's better than she's been in a long time."

"I'm glad to hear it. I've been keeping up with you and your career and I've gotta say that I'm proud of you."

"You're proud of me?"
I asked confused.

"I know how hard it is for a young man like yourself to stay off these streets. I know for a while there you were in a heap of trouble and things weren't looking great."

"I would've been aiight."

"Maybe so. But now you've turned everything around. What you're doing now is much better than the path you were headed down a few years ago. I'm very proud of what you're becoming and will continue to watch your career grow. I do believe you have what it takes to be very successful in your new field."

"Even though what I do now involves violence? I still hurt people. Even if it isn't on these streets."

"Sometimes controlled violence is ok. It's this street violence. This unnecessary violence and killing that you've seen and dealt with your entire life that's the real problem. What you do in that ring is another story. I've known your family for a long time Andre. Generations. Wrestling is the best thing that ever happened to your family. I know you lost it once but I pray that you now have a long and prosperous career."

"I plan on it. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss these streets. But at the same time...I don't miss these streets. Like you said I got very lucky to find wrestling again and this time I'm going to make the most out of it. Sometimes though you have to come back and get a reality check."

"Is that what brought you to the church today?"

"Kind of...I have a big match coming up against a man of God. It got me thinking and that's what brought me back here. I planned on going in but I just stood here thinking about it all."

"Ah, I see. Know that you're always welcome here. No matter what happens. We will always accept you at the church."

"That's just the thing...this church shit...it just ain't for me. No offense to you or anything like that. But my life has shown me that this shit doesn't matter. Hate to say it but it's all kind of bullshit."

"I once was like you. A lot of people don't know that but even I once ran around these streets. I was going the wrong direction too. If I didn't find Jesus then I would probably be dead or in jail as well."

"That's good and all but that won't be me."

"It's not for everyone. I understand that. I welcome you to come join me one day and I can show you the way the Lord."

"That's gonna be a no from me dawg. I appreciate it, but I don't see what you can show me that would change what I've seen with my own eyes."

"Just know that there's always room for you. That's the main thing I want you to take out of this conversation."

"So God approves of what I'm doing?"

"That my son is a question that I cannot answer. The lord works in mysterious ways. I believe that he helped you find your true potential and make it out of these streets. You may not know it but he's watching over you.

That's a cap. The lord had nothing to do with where I am today. Family and friends do. And more importantly, I do. I've busted my ass to get here and will continue to bust my ass to make sure that I am one of the best the XWF has ever seen.

"I appreciate you, Deacon. I know I've been in a lot of trouble in my past but this past year things have changed for the better and I don't plan on returning to these streets and gang banging anymore."

"I'm glad to hear it. What brings you out this way then? Will you be joining us for a prayer tonight?"

"Circumstance brought me here. And while I do appreciate that offer..."
Deacon walks up next to me as we both stare at the big front door of the church."I don't think I'm ready for all of that..."

"I understand, but I had to try. Please know that our doors are always open to you and yours. I hope to see you around here more often."

"I appreciate that."

"No problem. Good luck with your new career. I will be watching over you and so will the lord. And please do tell your mother and uncle that I send them my best."

"You got it Deac..."
I say to him hoping the conversation was over. I have no problem with him but I don't think the lord will be watching over me and I don't think he ever has. There's only one man that controls my destiny and that's myself.

"Well, I've got to get in there. Take care, my son."

"You too Deacon..."

I say to him as we shake hands before he walks into the church. I stand there staring over the church for a few more moments before walking away. I'm not worried about the lord or the church for that matter. I'm worried about the moon. I'm thinking about my very first TV Title defense at Leap of Faith against Morbid Angel. More importantly, I'm thinking about the future. My career in the XWF is just starting. I've still got a lot to do. A lot to prove. And more importantly, a lot of people to beat. At Leap of Faith, on the moon, I'm going to put on a show and make a statement. Morbid Angel is about to learn exactly why he's not in my league. I walk off as the scene fades to black.

Here we fuckin' go boys and girls. To the fuckin' moon! I don't think I ever thought I would be saying that. If you told me a year ago that I would be at XWF's Leap of Faith event defending a title ON THE MOON...I would've said you were cappin'. I would've said bullshit. But here we are. It's almost the end of May and we are now a week away from Leap of Faith.

And what a fuckin' card it is. A LOT is on the line. Especially for BoB. I think it's safe to say that we have the most to lose at Leap of Faith. Nobody really wants us to succeed. But at the end of the day we will walk out of there the top dogs like we always do.

Morbid Angel. A legend, right?

This is exactly the type of first title defense I was looking for. Not just a gimmie match. Not some walkover. I didn't want no Clint Fatwoods or any of those scrubs like that. I want the biggest name I can get. Unfortunately, I'll have to settle for you Morbid.

I'm just messin' around. You've done it all, right? I already listed your amazing accomplishments earlier. Who cares if they were all done well over 5 years ago. Even with it being so long ago you've done some great things here in the XWF. Things that a lot of people on this roster would kill for. On paper, you're going to be a great first defense.

It's almost perfect, for me at least. Because nobody can say that they gave me a nobody and that I cake walked through my first defense. But they kinda did...didn't they? You aren't what you once were and quite frankly the competition has surpassed you. The roster now? This roster is stacked from the bottom to the top. You've got guys like me as the TV Champion. You've got guys like Continuum who don't even hold any gold at the moment. That's just how stacked this roster is. And unfortunately for you, you're just not good enough to keep up old man. Not anymore at least. Maybe the old Morbid Angel. But this guy standing in front of me today? No shot. You're gonna need more than Jesus to beat me at Leap of Faith. I promise you that.

Apparently, you're a former steroid junkie too. One of those, huh? Needed steroids just to stay competitive? Not good enough without them? Obviously, right? I mean look at you now. You may look the part but you're just a step or...three behind these days. You gonna juice up before our match? From what I've seen you're gonna need that shit bro. But what would the big fella up there think of all that? He probably isn't too fond of people doing steroids. I say you just juice up, come to the moon, and still get your ass beat by yours truly. At least then you would have a small chance at winning this thing. Then again there's more of a chance of a heart attack at your age, right?

I have no real beef with you so I definitely don't want you to die. I do, however, have no problem sending you to an early retirement. Even though...would it even be early? Probably a late retirement. Either way, you won't be the same when I get finished with you.

Oh, and by the way, we're going to be doing this inside of a steel cage. PINFALL ONLY. You want my title? You're going to have to pin me in the middle of a steel cage. The dogs are coming out to play for this one. How much dog do you have in you Morbid? We are going to find out real soon. You beating me is going to take a miracle. Can you pull one out of your ass? Or will you be pulling my boot out of it? I think it's going to be the latter.

At the end of Leap of Faith, you will just be another notch on my belt. A win over a multi-time Universal Champion. Another win over a top 50 wrestler. Another chance to prove that I'm better than one of the top 50 wrestlers in XWF history as I pave my own path here. I have made it my mission to prove that I am my own man. I don't need anyone's help to get shit done. I may be in BoB, but I don't need them by any means. I can and will handle myself like I always do and I will come out on top at your expense. I know beating Morbid Angle isn't as impressive in 2021 as it would have been in the past but that's not on me. I just have to go out there and get a job done. I've got 15 minutes to do it. The question is what will I do with the other 12 minutes? Because I'm only going to need 3 to stomp your ass out.

And please miss me with all that Jesus bullshit. Me, and almost everyone else in the XWF, is a fuckin' sinner. We're just a group full of sinners. Some sick fucks. So you and your crazy-ass followers can fuck right off. You're looking at a motha fuckin' SAVAGE who happens to be the KING of Saturday Night Savage and that isn't changing anytime soon. Most importantly, there ain't no church in the wild. Just savages...

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
ALIAS (05-22-2021), Derrick Diamond (05-23-2021), JimCaedus (05-28-2021), Lycana (05-23-2021), Morbid Angel (05-27-2021), Theo Pryce (05-27-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-22-2021)