Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
Playtime Is Over (RP #3)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-26-2013, 09:51 PM

(camera feed on)

(we see Morrison in a dimly lit gym in black workout pants and shirtless doing bench presses, he spots the camera, stops, sets the weight back on the rack and sits up smirking)

Ah..Hunter..did you enjoy my visit to Joy’s office?

(brief evil laugh)

What, did you assume I am joking when I say I will do whatever it takes? Did you assume I was joking when I told you that I would go to shut her up?

Ah, but yes, Hunter, everything is fun and games to you…While I am here, preparing myself for the task at hand, which is destroying you in that ring..you are begging the XWF for a birthday party…why you even got Paul Heyman to give you this ridiculous gimmick match where you have presents around the ring?...

I thought I was facing a grown-ass man! Not a child whose balls haven’t dropped! Ah, but I guess yours haven’t have they Hunter…you sit around and make jokes about my name, my appearance, who influenced me…you sound like a junior high school bitch who didn’t get laid at prom night and has to take it out on somebody? Why, your manager had more balls in her office than I’ve seen you have the entire time I’ve been here! If anyone is the joke around here, it is you Payne.

You are the one who hides behind a woman like a whipped little dog..you are the one who LOST to a woman this past week, while I compete against men. You talk about presents…acting like a fucking kid! ..you know, the only “presents” I only got are what you will get this Saturday….

you will be bruised..you will be bloodied..you will be broken…you can try to spin what I say around and continue to joke about, but I see you for what you are, Hunter…just a sad, pathetic, childish..excuse for a man and I know you will probably continue acting that way, twisting my words into knock-knock jokes, or nursery rhymes..and then your mother..I mean your manager will stand in front of you and chirp like a fucking parrot that needs its neck wrung!

(stands up and smirks)

Hunter..I am telling you now..playtime is over.

I don’t come to joke, to mock, to play..I come to fight, to hurt, to cripple..and I will do this Saturday in Los Angeles…you can invite your 20,000 friends to your “party” but I promise you they will leave disappointed....

(the smirk disappears quickly and Morrison starts to shake with anger)

because I come to win..I come to whip your fucking ass! And when I’m through, perhaps then..you’ll learn you decided to joke around with the wrong MAN…

Podcast that, bitch…

(lights go off)

(camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
(06-28-2013), AlexandraCallaway (06-26-2013)