Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 11:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
Origins: Chapter Twenty-Two
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-21-2021, 10:37 AM

ORIGINS
Chapter Twenty-Two

The road to High Stakes had come and gone. Now all that was left was the event itself. In my attempts to one-up Robert per the usual, I entered the High Stakes Battle Royale in order to try my hand at becoming the Universal Champion as he was set to defend the Xtreme Title for the fifth time as well as collectively defending the Tag Titles. With Doc now in the mix the stakes had risen just with his reputation alone, and as we approached the Pay-Per-View I had started to think that this could be the night in which phase three could potentially kick in. Leading into the event Doc was all Robert could talk about. It was like Thaddeus was not even in the equation in Robert’s eyes. Robert became so obsessed with Doc that he took his eye off the ball by allowing Reggie Estrada to sneak in a victory and take the Xtreme Championship away from him. I can remember the day I woke up and saw that headline on the XWF’s website and plastered all over social media; my jaw dropped to the floor because now more than ever was the perfect time to yank that goddamn red carpet out from underneath this cock sucker and make him pay dearly.

Sunday
November 29.2020
Tombstone, Arizona

I could not take my mind off Reggie Estrada being the man to strike the biggest blow to the ego of Robert Main. It kept a permanent smile on my face every time I thought about it or it was brought up. The great and powerful Robert Main defeated by Reggie Estrada taking Main’s only chance at becoming Universal Champion away from him, a briefcase. Nobody has let him forget about it over the last week or so making it even that much more priceless.

” Brother let it go man because there is nothing you can do about it now, and we got bigger fish to fry with Doc and Thad if we want to go down as the longest reigning Tag Champions of all time. That is why we started this and we are so close to finishing it.”

The scene opens before the Tag Title match at the High Stakes Pay-Per-View event. You can hear the sounds of the crowd responding to the match that is in progress as Chris Page and Robert Main are preparing or trying to, for the Tag Title defense. Robert paces back and forth livid over losing the Xtreme Title.

” Reggie goddamn Estrada!”

With Robert already being thrown off his game it was going to make this so much easier to accomplish. He cries like a child who has had a toy taken away from him.

” Brother this has nothing to do with Reggie and everything to do with us establishing our dominance as the supreme Tag Team in the history of this fucking company, and here you are pissing and moaning over the Xtreme Title? Who the fuck are you and where is Robert Main? I did not know that I was signing up to team with a fucking child.”

Robert lets out a deep sigh as he gathers his composure before he states.

” You are right. I mean it is not like there is a whole lot I can do about it now. I suppose I will just have to challenge the winner of this Battle Royale on the 23rd of December instead.”

This is the kind of shit I have been talking about when it comes to dealing with Robert Main. He will never be content being anything BUT the top name in the company. Here we are set to make arguably our most important title defense and his mind is on shit a month down the line. This cannot get any more perfect.

” What the hell does that have to do with Thad and Doc? Fucking nothing! Pull your head out of your ass and get with the goddamn program, or should I go and defend both these belts by myself? Not everything revolves around you being the Universal Champion, and truth be told if you are going to be pissed off at anyone over losing your briefcase opportunity you should be pissed off at yourself for sleeping on a Pay-Per-View week. You got caught slipping, and if you do not clock the fuck in on what WE have to get done you can kiss the tag titles goodbye too.”

” Hey man calm down…”

Chris shakes his head as he spouts back out at his partner.

” You have not seen me riled up yet homie, this is calm. Now I cannot speak for you but I am about to go out there and do my thing. Unlike you, I am not hell-bent on the Universal Title… yet… That comes after I cement myself as the longest reigning Tag Team Champions of all time. The choice to join me is yours, or you can sit back here and wallow within your own self fucking pity.”

Chris snatches his tag title off a table and walks past Robert as he heads towards the door. As he passes by Robert a sly smirk graces his face, and as he reaches the door we hear Robert calling out.

” Hold up man, I am coming.

The mother fucker is right where I want him.

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 29TH

LIVE FROM TOMBSTONE, ARIZONA

Match # 11

XWF TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH

Thaddeus Duke and Doctor Louis D'Ville
- vs -
Cataclysm ©
Robert "The Omega" Main and "Chronic" Chris Page

Tornado Tag Team Ladder Match - One Fall
Warfare Rules

Main starts to make the climb up the Ladder with no one in sight to stop him! Suddenly Doc slides into the ring where he gets to his feet and makes his way towards the Ladder where he starts climbing up the other side after Main who is nearing the top of the Ladder!

Page slides into the ring where he goes after the second Ladder and sets it up next to the first one!

Main reaches up for the titles where he hands his hands on one of the belts before Doc is there to gouge him in the eyes! Doc hammers Main with a right hand before driving him face-first off the top of the Ladder!

Page turns to find Thad when he walks into the BETTER THAN YOU SUPERKICK

Page spills over the top rope and crashing down to the floor!

Main fires at Doc landing the right hand! He lands a second right hand that has Doc teetering! Suddenly Thaddeus pushes the Ladder over sending Doc and Main sailing over the top rope and crashing down to the floor!

” THAD MADE THE TOUGH DECISION!”

Nothing is stopping Thaddeus as he starts to climb the Ladder! Duke reaches the halfway point before continuing his climb and with nobody in the mix he’s able to reach up and pull the Tag Titles down!

DING… DING… DING….

Winners and NEW XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - THADDEUS DUKE AND DOCTOR LOUIS D’VILLE

Just like that the Tag Titles were taken away, and just like that Robert Main has just become public enemy number one… only he was entirely too stupid to realize it. I wish I could say that I was crushed by this defeat but I was not. This was actually the one defeat that I had been looking forward to for far too long as it now means I do not have to put up with any more of Robert’s bullshit. Phase Three was about to commence; however, before it did I was prepared to turn back around and try to win the XWF Universal Championship.

UNIVERSAL TITLE HIGH STAKES BATTLE ROYALE

Corey Smith fights free from elimination from the hands of Michael Graves and Bobby Bourbon while on the other side of the ring Thaddeus is blasted from behind by Alias! Page mule kicks Doc in the groin before seizing the opportunity to come up behind Reggie Estrada and dump the Xtreme Champion over the top rope and out to the floor!

REGGIE ESTRADA ELIMINATED BY CHRIS PAGE

The crowd is on fire as the top ten gathers. We see Page come out from his corner towards the center of the ring where he flips off Thad, Doc, Corey, and Champ before turning and flipping off Graves, Green, Evans, Witness, and Alias.

” A bold move by Page.”

” A stupid one if you ask me.

Suddenly all nine jumps on Page taking him to the mat to the roar from the crowd!

Thaddeus turns to see Corey hanging on by a thread before running across the ring blasting Witness causing him to lose his grasp on Corey dumping Corey onto the ring apron. Doc fights as he has Alias up on the ropes when suddenly Chris Page slides back into the ring coming up behind Doc and dumping both Doc and Alias over the top rope!

ALIAS and DOCTOR LOUIS D’VILLE ELIMINATED BY CHRIS PAGE

” Page picked his spot once again and took out two of the heavies in one shot!”

” Doctor Louis D’Ville is back!”

Doc starts to make his way back towards the ring as both Corey Smith and Thaddeus Duke are more than confused by the reappearance of one-half of the Tag Team Champions.

” Thad and Corey are even caught by surprise.”

Doc reaches ringside as Thad is heard asking him.

” What are you doing?”

Doc hasn’t taken his eyes off Corey Smith which causes Corey to come forward towards the ropes where he starts pointing down at the Good Doctor. In the ring Page and Witness are shown getting back to their feet where they collectively attack Thaddeus from behind! Corey is distracted by Doc as he now starts leaning over the ropes pointing at Doc and screaming down at him while Thaddeus is taken back into the ropes by Page and Witness where they’re trying to get him over the top rope.

Doc takes his eyes off Corey before coming around the ring seeing Thad in danger which causes Corey to turn around and see Page and Witness working to dump Thaddeus over the top rope. Corey explodes towards the pile and as he smashes into Page and Witness we see Doc reach under the bottom rope holding Thad’s legs tightly as the momentum from Corey sends Corey, Witness, and Page spilling over the top rope and out to the floor!

DING…. DING…. DING….

WINNER OF THE HIGH STAKES BATTLE ROYALE AND NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION:
THADDEUS DUKE

Was I bummed about losing the Battle Royale? Of course, I was but what took a lot of sting from that wound rests with eliminating the Xtreme Champion Reggie Estrada, Alias, and Doctor Louis D’ville. It was the performance I was looking for only I was expecting to have the Universal Title as my spoil. I am not going to knock Thaddeus Duke for leaving with the tag titles and the Universal Title, the guy earned every bit of it for sure because he did everything I did… the only difference is he came out on top.

I walked back into Cataclysm’s locker room empty-handed to find Robert giving me a standing ovation.

” Why the fuck are you clapping?!?! I lost! You do not celebrate a fucking loss!”

” But did you really lose, Chris?”

Robert stops clapping his hands as he walks over towards an oval table where he takes a seat as he continues.

” Did you win the title? No, you did not… but dude you showed up and showed the fuck out. You showed the world tonight why you are a future Universal Champion, and while I will not be challenging you for the strap you will get the first shot when I take it off of Thad or Chaos at Snow Job.”

” Thanks for the consolation prize.”

Sheer sarcasm exudes from the mouth of Chris Page as he shakes his head while walking past Robert and into the bathroom where he closes the door behind him. The sounds of the shower turning on can be heard as the scene fades to black.

Words from the Stoned One:

Robert Main.

I knew you’d come.

You could not help yourself, could you? Not that I blame you or anything when you consider that Chris Page is the hottest thing going in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and NOT Robert Main. Your selfish nature would not allow that to stand, would it? I mean sure I did pay to have your skull cracked so I could slide into your spot at Snow Job and take what has belonged to me since Leap of Faith 2019. That’s right kiddo, you and I both know that I had you nailed dead to rights, but this is not 2019 now is it? Unlike you Robert, I have not taken to Twitter bragging about conquests from two years ago like they mean a goddamn thing here and now in 2021. That is some bush league shit if there ever was, but then again you are a bush league player in this profession that made his name off beating nobodies while on top of this company. Since you brought up the past like a fucking , let us talk about it for a second. It was not until I popped back onto the scene that the XWF remotely heated back up. Why exactly is that when you are supposed to be this be all end all? Why could you not elevate that bar and keep it at an all-time high to the degree that James Raven called ME to come in and save it for you?!?! Why did Chris Page have to come back to the XWF to give the federation some symbolic importance? The simple answer rests with you not having the goods to back up that big ass mouth of yours my dear friend.

Go ahead and deny it brother because when you do I will nail you to the cross worse than I did with Demos and RL Edgar combined.

That is the past, and unlike you, I would rather spend my time discussing the present.

Did I really see you on Warfare talking to Alias about how this is not about the title to you?

WEDNESDAY - 19 - MAY - 2021

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!

MAIN: My match against Chris Page isn't about the Universal Championship like most people think... I've been there and done that, punching my ticket into the hall of legends... Number two on the list... This is about retribution, and once I'm done with Chris Page there isn't going to be anything left but a man I sent into retirement... That belt isn't even on my radar, I've got much larger fish to fry... Once I cross Page off the list I move on to the rest of B.o.B... So you go ahead and do what you've got to...

[green]Really Dick? If that is the case then why don’t you enlighten me why you did not accept a match with me four or five weeks ago when I addressed that very statement BEFORE you bothered to make it? It went a little something like this; if Robert wants a match all he has to do is sign on the dotted line, but if he wants a title opportunity he can earn it just like everyone else can which is why you entered that Battle Royale, am I right? Your statement to Alias makes absolutely no fucking sense! Who are you trying to convince? Yourself? Because the belt is not your motivation why the fuck are you wasting my time on Pay-Per-View when the shot could have gone to Corey Fucking Smith; who coincidentally HAS done more than you and DOES have a claim for a title shot when you knock off guys like Centurion, girls like Betsy Granger while you sit on the fucking sidelines licking your goddamn wounds. It sounds like to me someone is making an excuse for WHEN he is beaten by shrugging off the opportunity to dance for the Universal Title. The next time you make some ignorant fucking comments that completely contradict your own actions you might want to pay closer attention, but then again you are Robert Main and you do have that Walnut Brain. There is so much shit I am going to hammer you on while we battle within this war of the words over the next week or so, and if you continue to make statements as you did above you will only make my job at exposing you as the overrated prick I know you to be that much easier.

[Image: tenor.gif]

You sir seem to be confused into thinking that I give a fuck about you in any way, shape, or form. Unlike you, I have been preparing for this moment for the last two years. I coaxed you into my world, I brought you in to keep you close and figure out what makes you tick while carrying you to one of the longest reigns as Tag Champions in the modern era. Yeah, that was me much like Apex carried you every step of the way before they ghosted you when you needed them the most. Let us go back to Relentless 2019 for a moment, where the fuck was Drew or Jim when you were laid up in a hospital bed for weeks on end recovering from the ass raping Solider gave you? Those friends of yours are not friends, they are a convenience so you can prop yourself up and pretend to be a bigger deal than you actually are. Leap of Faith 2021 is my redemption story when it comes to taking down the poster child of the XWF once and for all. The roles have reversed Robert, and you have started out at a huge disadvantage by opening your fucking mouth. It is almost as cute watching you try and bait me on Twitter like your name is Shawn Warstein or Thaddeus Duke. Considering we spent over a year together you would have thought you would have fucking learned something about me, but in reality, the fact that you think that talking a big game on social media has a goddamn thing to do with BEATING me while I am on top of my goddamn game. Ask Thad how that turned out for him, better yet look on my shoulder because I took away what he coveted the most in the fucking process.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9151673]

I have not even begun with you Robert, and there is already a baby powder print of my hand across the right side of your face from that bitch slap I have already given you… and that was light compared to what the fuck is going to be coming your way. You are going to be knocked down a peg or two in the process but above all else, you are going to be humbled by the one man that is going to be your fucking kryptonite.

This brings me to our match stipulation itself.

Since you have already looked past me, since you have already determined that you are just here to kick the shit out of me you will not mind if I put you at the biggest disadvantage of your career, right? I mean the title does not mean anything right now, right? Then why do not I put you in what I am going to call a BOB ONLY match. Now I know you are over there scratching that dome of yours wondering just what the fuck I am referring to. It is super simple to the degree that even you can understand it.

Special Guest Ring Announcer- Bobby Bourbon

Special Outside Enforcer- Andre Dixon

Special Guest Time Keeper: Miss Fury

Special Guest Referee: Thunder Knuckles.

That is right mother fucker you are going to be surrounded by BOB Elite and if ANYONE sticks their nose in this business from bell to bell, you sir are out of a fucking job when it comes to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. You told Alias you wanted to get past me to get to everyone else in BOB, right? Well, dipshit here is your fucking chance in one fail swoop comes Leap of Faith to back up that goddamn cocksucker of yours, and let me hear you bitch or complain about the stipulation. I am begging you to open that pandora's box because Jesus Christ himself will be shaking his head at the verbal chewing you are going to get. Maybe, just maybe Robert Main is not as good as he would like for you all to think he is.

Just remember this Robert.

Hall of Legends > Top 50.

Where do you stand? Oh yeah, number two on that list why I have an entire wing in the Hall with my laundry list of accomplishments already in the mix… and we all know how you like placing second to the Engineer. Imagine how it is going to feel to place second to me.

[Image: GiddyLoneDanishswedishfarmdog-size_restricted.gif]

Chris Page- 1
Robert Main- 0

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Chris Page's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-24-2021), Dolly Waters (05-23-2021), JimCaedus (05-21-2021), Lycana (05-21-2021), Miss Fury (05-24-2021), Mr. Oz (05-21-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-26-2021), Theo Pryce (05-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-23-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Mr. Oz (05-21-2021)