Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Who is this guy?
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-19-2021, 10:59 PM

Lord Raab's back at his own place at an alleyway in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a flame coming out of a flaming barrel. He knows what happened last week as he shakes his head, being disgusted at the incident last week.

Lord Raab: "Are you fucking kidding me? Fucking Miss Fury being a fucking cunt, demanding title shots like she's done shit, to begin with. You weak fucking bitch. I was hoping to face you so I can fuck your pathetic face-up, but instead, I have to face some wacko who nobody knows who the fuck he is. Rather I don't, but still, I think you're BOB group are a fucking joke to a wrestling company and even more of a joke to have your own wrestling company. Fuck all of you, self-centred bitches; I will go over there and beat the shit out of all of you."

Raab seethes with anger, having no clue what to say about Thrax, although Henry walked over to him after what he discovered on his phone. He watched a taping of Savage for a while before coming back on camera, although he holds up a piece of a villain mask Henry grabbed from amazon online.

Lord Raab: "Until now, I knew nothing about you, Thrax, because you rather hide in some fucking place backstage and make attacks on people. Wow, not like when I've never had to attack people backstage like a coward; I did it, directly in their fucking face. I don't know what to fucking say, really, other than you're not a terrifying monster, not at all because I never had to attack someone to join a fucking team."

Lord Raab gets a lot closer to the cameras, placing his face directly to it, as he has a smirk on his face.

Lord Raab: "Everything I've ever done in this company has been all on my own, not alliances, not even with a tag team member I have on this roster. I've even got a title shot because I got rid of the filth that plagued our roster. All you did was attack Centreon and Ruby, who got everything they deserved, by the way, after they condoned and supported a massive cunt called Sarah Lacklan. I earned it, not like you who had to attack to get a match for a briefcase you did jackshit for."

Raab shook his head as there was information for Thrax on him being at the PPV, getting attention. The flames get bigger by the minute.

Lord Raab: "If I can get a title shot by beating the fuck out of Sarah Lacklan, then I don't need camera attention backstage to show up and attack. Real monsters don't do that shit. I have and never will align myself with wrestlers to get an opportunity to compete on the PPV. I don't need a briefcase; I don't care for title shots as they are not my main goals. Yes, I accomplished the goal of beating the fuck out of Sarah. I have other goals like tearing through the entire Anarchy brand to beat the fuck out of opponents, including yourself, in two nights time."

Raab spits on the mask before placing the skull-like mask into the flame, watching it burn, hearing crackling from the burn of the material as Raab laughs.

Lord Raab: My goal is to beat everyone around me, doing everything I can to commit this contract to destroy every living fuck because I don't need to be on PPV matches; I'm already a bigger star than being in PPV matches that mean absolutely nothing. I hurt and make others suffer for fun, and that's way better than grabbing a briefcase and get a pointless title match that means nothing to me. None of the belts here apart from one interests me, but I will earn it with my wrestling skills which are already better than you can process in the ring."

Lord Raab talked about the X-Treame title where it can't be defended on the show, unfortunately. He shakes his head.

Lord Raab: "Congratulations for making yourself a weak bitch by siding with your buddies, afraid to show what a true monster does. You're a phoney if I ever saw one. I'm way more of a threat than you, and I will earn title matches, not ask, demand or put myself in some dumb ladder match to win a title shot; I will wrestle with hardcore matches, destroying every living fuck and win because that's what I do. I will pin you for the three count and be done with you because you are a joke and nothing you and your buddies can do to stop me because I fear nothing, not even your joke squad. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Diseased German Monster because you will be feeling every pain you get and deserve."

Raab smirks as he walks away from the alleyway in Las Vegas and Henry turns the camera off.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-20-2021), ALIAS (05-20-2021), Atara Raven (05-20-2021), JimCaedus (05-20-2021)