Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
The Lesser Themis
Osira Themis Offline
Kalon Kakon

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

05-28-2021, 11:17 PM

Themis Palaestra
Athens, Greece

"So, what's the plan?"

Osira cocked an inquiring brow looking across the mat of their family's training cage. Her gaze fell in the direction of her older sister's husk taking in the sight of her disheveled visage. Hardly the Goddess fans would know, Atara was a sweaty mess. A tangled mound of brown sat atop her head being supported by the cage she leaned against and those Aegean blues looked back at Osira with just as much curiosity.

"What do you mean?" Osira asked sliding herself against the cage and mimicking her sisters posture. Of course she had an idea of what Atara meant, but Osira had learned over the years that you could never be sure with her sister.

"Leap of Faith." Atara answered plainly.

Nodding in affirmation, Osira held her sister's gaze for a moment as a silent and instinctive conversation was held between them. Through the familial bond that was sisterhood all the specifics had been traded and interpreted in the instance.

"Well, we're not exactly B.O.B Elite," Osira started derisively. "So I don't imagine we will see much help in that regard. We'll no doubt be viewed as heavy underdogs. The opposition will expect something regardless of our...status...though I doubt Centurion will have anything planned that would diminish a victory. Your besty though...."

"What about her?

Osira canted her head to the side to ask really? "You're not that naive adelfi, nor that oblivious. She's been buying friends with her little magic lsd stones. It's no DQ. She's planning for the worse."

"She better." Atara responded with no lack of severity in her tone.

"I think it's in our best interest to play this fair and square Atara. It's the moon. Despite whatever they've built up there, despite whatever divine protection you think we have, just one slip up and our brains are making a new asteroid belt for Earth." There was no lack of severity in her own voice. Osira knew Atara made habit of taking things lightly when she shouldn't.

"I just want to win Osira. It's just an effin wrestling match."

"Tell that to Lycana. How many times has she tried to put you down permanently? Or what about Socio? Gilmour? Dyson? Mercy? They're not playing by the same rules as you Bambi. I can't do my thing and protect you every step of the way. B.O.B won't do it either and you've burned a lot of bridges. We have to play this one straight and once we're earthbound...who knows. Osira lectured with no degree of success. She saw it in the eye roll, the arm cross, all the things Atara did when she didn't hear what she wanted.

"What about you though? You sure? Centurion did kill a guy recently and he isn't exactly the same man I met coming into this company." Atara stressed herself.

There was a reluctant pause by Osira. She knew the answer her sister wanted but again she would get one she wasn't prepared hear.

"No offense, I'm not you. This isn't about win or lose for me. It's about breaking the last remnants of Centurion's will. About proving B.O.B isn't to be messed with for any reason. Reminding him he's not what he thinks. Hopefully help him realise the best thing for him to do is take Ruby and run off back to whatever fed he still poses a threat in. He can win the match Atara, but he won't return home the victorious hero."

The fame. The Glory. That's you're thing. I can get that in Global Combat. I can get that with WeAreSplat. I don't need it here, this is all....it's too...I don't know. Wrestling isn't what was when we first started. This place hasn't been the same since...

"The Engineer." Atara interrupted. The two had an infatuation with that name although for different reasons.

"Yeah. Until now with this moon thing, since he's been gone the danger...the consequences...it all seems fake. Like someone is controlling the outcome of everything no matter what we do. Ya know. It's not fake in the cage. No one but me is controlling win or lose. It's chaos. I can function in chaos."

B.O.B let's me play in that kind of enviroment and it pisses me off to no end when they think it's about numbers. About cheating or whatever comic book rubbish Fury spouts. It's about not being restricted by the same bullshit everyone else is. It's about no one being in control and the people who can truly adapt and survive coming out on the other end. Fucking Chris Page is shitting on that. Oswald is shitting on that....I'm making an example of Centurion."

I'm going to make that bitch cry Atty. He is going to beg and when I'm done there. When we get back on Earth. If Ruby is still around I'm going there next. If they keep up with this B.O.B Elite shit, dismissing me and my contribution I'm bringing a little chaos to that doorstep to."

Atara could only nod.

"We don't need the Engineer Atty. We don't need B.O.B. We can do it ourselves.

This isn't about Good or Evil. It's not about right or wrong. It's not about B.O.B and it's not about XWF. It's not even about Ruby. This isn't about me versus you.

This is about one thing and one thing only Centurion.

Power.

Control.

How you've lost it and now desperately want it back.

Mine is a world of chaos of Centurion.
[Image: niV2UKr.gif]

A world of unknowns that can change fate in an instant.

Yours as always been a world of control hasn't it? The outcome of everything seemingly in your hands at all times. You had influence to manipulate the backstage politicking. You had the backing of the fans to keep your name front and center. Without question Centurion was the frontrunner for his pick of titles, could have his pick of spot on any card. It was his story, his angles, his....show.

The embodiment of consistency, of sportsmanship, Centurion was an astute opponent who always was as judicious in his promos as he was dominate in the ring. He was respected. Feared even by the locker room. The world was his. He feared nothing and no one. Untouchable.

Until it wasn't. Until He Wasn't.

Mine is a world that requires just as much fear as it does courage Centurion.
[Image: gQG7BDn.gif]

There is no standard, no instruction manual to go by. No predecessor to mimick. No one to sing my praise and no one to blame but myself. No interference, no technicality. There is only me and them. No variable for either of us to manipulate the game in our favor.

When all that power was yours Centurion, when you stood atop the XWF how did you use that influence? Did you use it to maintain fairness and balance through out the roster. Did you protect the lower tier Anarchy guy. Did you make sure no one person or persons held this federation by the balls. Did you make sure all the backstage and random run ins went answered for or did you hoard all the influence and power...that control...for yourself. To keep yourself relevant and in the picture? Did you use it to push your own ideology and punish only those people who were a threat to Centurion specifically? Did you spread those arms and welcome rookies in, did you use that well of experience to help transform careers and promote the brand?

Or did you continue to shit on management and pretend like they needed you more than you needed them? Did you dismiss those rookies who could've grown and instead jump on the hype wagon of what was suppose to be the next big thing. Did you step on backs and break careers so that you could maintain what is in your mind the status quo? What was right for Centurion and only for Centurion.

Mine is a world where there is no status quo Centurion. There are only those that can and those that can't. Those that can't get devoured.

[Image: ehpYv3n.gif]

I rip them from those fragile pedestals and beat them back to the dust from which they came Centurion. Remind them of their frailty. If you want to live in my world, if you want to thrive, you adapt. You survive. You Overcome. You overcome me. I am the Daughter of Discord, the obstacle of strife. Your Status Quo means shit to me.

What happened Centurion? What happened to that world you had built and were so in control of? When the Hart title was gone? When your hope for a Universal title was taken from you? Where did that steadfast and resolute man so many of us admired and respected go? Your career...your marriage. Your friends? Did he pick himself up and keep coming? Did he stand tall and shrug it off.

No. He collapsed under the weight of his failure. He realised the foundation he had built himself on, the broken backs and careers, were an unstable footing to hold the immense weight of his legend. He exposed himself and we all bore witness to the frailty of Anthony Corvinus. We saw the fragility of his ego. He vanished in shame. Abandoned the company that made him for greener pastures and did what? Struggled.

Didn't think we would survive without the star power of Centurion? Didn't expect the likes of B.O.B to turn this company on it's head. Didn't expect 'this joke' of a faction to continually dismantle the establishment he help build. Didn't think the old stepping stones would grow hands and drag down anyone and everyone who thought just like him. Didn't think we would establish a new status quo or that the fans and management would love and benefit from every minute of it. The remnants of that broken ego were just enough to make you think you still mattered here in the grand scheme.

That's what this is about isn't it Centurion. Don't fucking lie and pretend it has anything to do Ruby. Don't lie and say it has anything to do with B.O.B. Don't lie and say it has anything to do with me.

I'm the Lesser Themis. Right? Why bother with me when Atara is the catapult back to your golden days. Why bother with me when The Bastards and Page are the marquis players now? Why?

Because that broken ego isn't quite healed. Granger and Corey exposed him further and know it's to the little guy at the bottom. Because Centurion is going to do what Centurion does and try and use the lowest on the totem pole to climb back to the top? He's going to take the perceived easy route. He's going to hide behind false bravado and play white knight. Play hero. He's going to twist the narrative so it seems he's doing the XWF a favor. Sound familiar?

Just like Raven. Just Like Warstein. Just like Main.

There time is done Centurion. Your time is done. The game has changed and you're too stubborn realise that. We didn't need them. We don't need you. We didn't want them and we don't want you. The XWF has been resculpted in B.O.B's image and there is no amount of spandex or well intentions that are going to change that. No vendetta or grudge that will hold up to the tenaciousness and resolve of B.O.B If you want a taste of the old days, join up. If not, get effed up. In the ring. Backstage. At your hotel. Your grandpa's graveside. Doesn't matter Anthony.

I'm not here for fame Centurion. I'm not here for belts. I'm not here for wins and definately not here on some profound ideological save the world mission. I'm most certainly not the fucking stepping stone you hope I am. I am here for one reason. To cause discord, to cause strife, to be the obstacle people go through to earn their place at the top. Not some pampered failed business man using connections and old accolades hoping to obtain a new taste of glory. Not some shattered and broken old man who uses his own age as a crutch more than anyone else.

Not a man who's drained and void of all confidence and self respect at the first hint of hardship. Who continually thinks to throw the towel in when he suffers a loss. Not a fucking coward hiding behind his girlfriend, a lie, chasing what he lost so long ago.

Control.

Of his future. Of His Career. And come Leap of Faith his goddamn life. Keep dreaming Centurion.

This is going to be your.....

[Image: 8grmWLi.png]

[Image: fggl7iL.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Osira Themis's post:
Andre Dixon (05-30-2021), Derrick Diamond (05-29-2021), Dolly Waters (05-28-2021), JimCaedus (05-29-2021), Lycana (05-30-2021), Morbid Angel (05-29-2021), Mr. Oz (05-28-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-29-2021), Theo Pryce (05-30-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-29-2021)