Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
Bish Please
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

05-22-2021, 10:56 PM

[Image: RKpD4of.png]

The Moon

Mortals were a unique and imaginative lot with sometimes unlimited ambition. These things they contrived were unfathomable even for Selene, the divinity whose doorstep the XWF had placed their future spectacle and competition. Of all places they had chose the titaness' domain, that place among the stars which Selene, from Atara's birth til this very present, had watched and warded her favorite daughter of Hellas.

The Moon.

The Moirae could not have been more kind or precise with the needle of destiny. And that's where the story stops.

My Minimal Beats Your Maximum

[Image: CvzzWgW.png]

"Hello Betsy."

Before I get too far into this and really begin to strip you down I feel I need to begin with one thing in particular. A comment you made during March Madness.

My Ceiling.

You said you shattered my ceiling and it seems you have it in that head that because the entirety of the XWF heralds you as some godsend to professional wrestling that you really think you've transcended, not just myself, but the rest of the girls in the back because you've what?

Won the Shooting Star Title? Won a belt in another company? Had a legend hand pick you for a match? Gave Corey a run for his money? Because you caused the Left Hand to quiver a little? Is it because they compare you to other legends and predict a Universal Title in your future?

You no doubt know where this is going Betsy. You're a genius, or so you say, but I don't find many of the worlds most brilliant minds sitting down for a game of fucking Candy Land or dropping an F bomb on Sesame Street because it's the edgiest shit her jejune mind could contrive.

I don't see the true innovators of the world walking the exact same goddamn path someone else paved and claiming it has their own. Claiming it as better. Those that do Betsy, they're not world changers. They are not great minds, they are not heros, they're not the best in their fields..they're fucking fakes who've done nothing more than convinced a bunch of other idiots they've actually achieved something.

You know what though, in that fact, I concede. You are like a Main, a Chris Page, a Thaddeus and all the 'elites' save for a few. Just regurgitating the same old shit over and over because these dum dums are to blind to see it for what it is, Cookie Cutter routines, but unlike them, Betsy….they can actually say they paved their path. They walked through fire.

You're just a fake cookie cutter bitch Betsy and guess what shape that cookie is...Atara. Remember that the next time you think you've shattered my ceiling. You haven't even left the effin pan. To surpass me you have to beat me and you didn't exactly come running for this match did you Champ.

No, you didn't. Who decided to slash and burn this friendship down for this match and who wanted to hide behind i.

That's right Captain Egg Head, I did. You did. And for all our parallels that's where we are different. I'm willing to do what you have to do to make it through the jungle. You burn it all down Betsy and you don't give a damn about the world it affects. You have to break hearts, ruin friendships. Hell, even throw your own family under the bus if you have to. You and Legacy, the 'elites' of this business...you motherfuckers always expect the happy ending.

Atty is not the nympho she plays to be. She don't do happy endings so please don't play the shocked victim you'll be the only one. I get mine first and only when I'm feeling lazy might they get theirs. Always.

Don't bother pointing out the falsity, irony, or whatever in that statement. It sounded good and being your new friend Alias thinks I am deep as a teaspoon of water and as interesting as my sex appeal allows, it's fitting. I would like to point out though, and this is for Alias not you Granger….

On camera or off...who knows. Think she's stressed fucking a lot more than me. Hell, everyone has, which is fitting to another thing about me and this applies to you as well Granger. Hell...again, everyone really. Guess when I do it it's more memorable.

My Minimal beats your Maximum.

That said, Raven. When you get bored. I would love for you to put me on my back...again. That's a test Betsy. Let's see if you're as smart as you say you are and let's face it...you're not because as stated.

You're a fake who only as one thing she can actually say is better than me at anything and that's consistency. A fake consistently full of hot fucking air just like all the other people who think they are better than me. Consistently a fucking idiot who believes it. A moron who can't see past her own hype and realize she has still achieved less than I have and every accolade she stands on I've done to.

Corey. Done that. Except he wasn't exactly Corey and he was also Universal Champ. Did he call me out, no, but did I steal his attention. Yes.

Centurion. Did he call me out. Yes. When he was Hart Champion and not a shadow of himself.

Raven, and this is me giving you the answer.. that's right Betsy. You're own boyfriend. He jumped at the chance to face me.

Bobbie Bourbon, who was one of the first people he got to replace his vanished tag partner. That's right Atty.

The Left Hand. Who did they try and remove from the equation first and who does Lycana still attack unprovoked like the scared bitch she is when she needs to make a point….that's right, Atty.

From Alias own mouth, who was the first fucking answer to this whatever end of the world bullshit yall are playing at…Atty.

Who's held not only the Shooting Star but the Xtreme, all 24/7 titles, and the Internet belt...oh, Atty.

Who's won gold elsewhere. Atty.

Who is recruited by other companies, tournaments around the globe. Atty.

They use a victory over me as a talking point Betsy and you don't fucking have one.

This division started with me Betsy and before this division I was busy paying the fucking Pink Tax. I was busy playing fucking Chess so you could along and play fucking Candy Land, not even effin Checkers.

It started with me Betsy and since you it's floundered. It clamored for me before you. It's clamored for me during you and it will clamor for me after I have finished you.

My ceiling. Bitch. You're lucky to even be on my fucking floor

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-24-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (05-24-2021), ALIAS (05-26-2021), Andre Dixon (05-23-2021), Chris Page (05-23-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-23-2021), Dolly Waters (05-23-2021), JimCaedus (05-24-2021), R.L. Edgar (06-13-2021), Theo Pryce (05-27-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-22-2021)