Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
What I Have Done
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-19-2021, 05:52 PM

Dinner had been finished. The Sephtis family had been watching the original Nightmare on Elm Street, finishing it up. Oswald getting up with his daughter and wife following suit as he stretched and yawned. He gave a hug to his daughter and giving a kiss to her forehead.

“Good night, kiddo. See you in the morning.”

He pressed index finger to the tip of her nose smiling as he did so

“Boop.”

She faked waving him away, giggling a bit before hugging him tightly then jumping up and tapping the tip of his nose, returning the boop in kind and heading to her room to go to sleep, needing to get ready for school. As this happened, Oz turned to Alysia, smiling softly.

“So, my love. What do you think about my chances at Leap of Faith? Do you think I’m going to do well? I’m having slight doubts about it all.”

She looked up at him, hands moving to his right hand, clasping the large hand between her smaller ones, sighing softly as he looked away for a moment, as if contemplating her words, thinking about the right ones to say, before looking back up at him.

“Ozzy, sweetheart. I’m not going to lie, if this was about two or three months ago, I would say that you, well…”

She clicked her tongue, shrugging slightly

“If this was the you from a few months ago, you would have zero chance, babe. Not a single one. Before Solace, you were constantly hit or miss. You weren’t consistent.”

He placed his left hand to his heart as if looking at her shocked, though she knew that he was joking

“You wound me, Alysia! I don’t think I’ll ever recover from this betrayal!”

He smirked but then nodded

“It is true though, I… was not putting my all into my endeavors. I was so sidetracked by running my companies, sidetracked by having my leadership wrested from my hands. It made me angry, but we're villains. I simply thought there was a sense of decorum. A villain’s code. Don’t take power from the leader, unless you want to A, make him into your enemy or B, because you could. What they never thought was the third option. Fucking talk to me. If they felt like we should share power, and provided a good argument for it, I would’ve been fine with it. Yet they decided to just force me out. Like this was some kind of power move play from a rival company, buying out a smaller company to put them out of business.

Then they aligned themselves with Doctor D’Ville! If I was still leader, Doc wouldn’t be such a crispy looking fuck right now. So crispy he looks like some Southern barbequed pork bark. Except if it was diseased and rotting. While under my rule, we had our ups and downs, but what happened with those ups? We fucking won championships! We started to take over the XWF! While I wasn’t winning, they were, because I set them on a path where I could not tread! How do they fucking repay me?! Fucking oust me from leadership and then have the gall to not make me part of the BOB Elite, all because I wouldn’t kneel for Doc when he won his Kingship. I was fine with him being affiliated with BOB. What I wasn’t fine with, was following him once more. You remember those days, love. Those days were the darkest of my fucking career.

All because of who?

Because of D’Ville. I kept getting put down, and used like a fucking tool, all to further his goals. Further increase his already inflated fuckin’ ego. The day I allowed myself to no longer be called Ghost Tank, the day I left Doc’s grasp and became myself, that’s when I became a champion. When I became a Television Champ, a Hart champ. When my Broken self came out, I became a two-time X-Treme Champion!

All because I left D’Ville’s fucking influence!

I hold no ill will towards Doc anymore. I’ve moved on from him. I used to hate him, but now? I don’t care.

Which is a lie. Because he’s part of this match. I have to care enough about him in order to talk about him.

He put me down, made me feel insignificant when I was Ghost Tank, and I loathed him for a while after I stopped believing in the Higher Power because of it. That loathing led to most of 2015 being losses to newcomers and already established names. The second I stopped thinking about him, that is when I won my first championship. Then I resumed my up and down bullshit. However 2016 was my year. A year after I got rid of Doc’s hold, several months after I stopped holding that hatred, I became Star of the Goddamn Month in May. I then became the fucking Hart Champion! Thad then cause my Broken side to reveal itself and after the hiatus, I come back, win the X-Treme championship, hold it for a month, lose to Thad, then win it right off him because he was an idiot and forgot the rules are 24/7.

However, being Broken was like being Ghost Tank again. I never won another title after that. Then, I joined with BOB. Since then, I’ve had my lows and highs.”

She squeezed his hand, bringing the back of his hand to her lips, kissing it before letting it go.

“Ozzy, you weren’t putting your all into those matches. You felt inadequate against several of those opponents, and it showed. I could tell how you felt. You were afraid of showing your potential, and it showed in each promo you cut. People knew you were phoning some of them in.”

He nodded, as he held the hand she had kissed the back of up into the air and slowly visuals of each match he has lost since he’s joined BOB.

Replay Said:Oswald stumbles and bumbles right into a RUBY CUTTER! Oswald is down, and Ruby jumps on him and hooks a hamhock!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Ruby defeats Oswald Sephtis by Pinfall

Replay Said:Oswald, full of saltpeter, charges from the corner… right into a big SUPERGIRL PUNCH from Kenzi! She looked just like Sarah Lacklan when she executed that move… and looks even more like her as she grabs Oswald around the head and drops him with THE ABYSS!!!!!!

1!

2!!

Robbie and Barney try to rush in and break it up, but Tula and Ruby hit them each with matching spears, and the count continues!

3!!!

Winners by Pinfall - Kenzi Grey, Tula Keali’i, and Ruby

Replay Said:Wish hops on top of Breen, and Black leans on his back for extra pressure!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Vinnie Lane: “THUGS pulled off the win! BOB is going home with an L tonight!”

Winners by Pinfall - THUGS

Replay Said:Jimson is then suddenly his old self again, though gasping for air. Azrael takes his solid form again and pins the beaten and bloodied Oswald.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Azrael Erebus

Replay Said:Ruby takes flight with the huge dive, and Oswald is sent falling into the NYE ball! Ruby closes the door just in time for the final seconds of 202 to be counted away by the crowd below!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

Ruby sees the tape recorder formerly attached to Dead Dick Clark, and she flips the tape over and presses play.

PRERECORDED VOICE FOR THE NOW DOUBLE DEAD DICK: “HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!”

The attendant pulls a switch, and the ball drops at breakneck speed, crashing into the ground below and shattering into pieces. Big Money is left in a pile of rubble, unconscious.

Winner by Big Ball - Ruby

Ambulances arrive as everyone sings Auld Lang Syne.

”Replay” Said:Big Money Oswald sees the trouble his team is in and he runs over like a freight train… but it’s too late! Savage is out and Chaz Bobo calls it!

DING! DING! DING!!!

Winners - Morbid Angel, Mandii, Rider, Jim Jimson, Ash Quinn, Griffin MacAlister, and Finn Kuhn

”Replay” Said:Ozzy is stunned, and Solace runs forward, using the ropes to deliver a corner shining wizard. Oswald pitches forward onto his knees, and Solace is right there, soaring in to deliver the Sol Searcher! She immediately covers.

1!

2!

3!!!!

Winner - Solace Tatum

Replay Said:Big Money holds the Tempo over his head and jogs back into the arena, arriving at the ring with the car just in time for Virginia Hymen to finish her ten count.

10!!!!!!!!!!

DING! DING! DING!!!

Winners by Count Out - Joey Oddjobs & The Upps

He grumbled loudly about that last one.

“Two fucking losses in a row, Alysia. I beat that bitch once, then I immediately lost twice. Another casualty of my bullshit yo-yoing of my promo work. I was so defeated after that Solace loss, I was very careless with Joey and The Upps. So… so…. so careless.”

She nodded to him, as he moved to sit back down, the visuals gone and she gently caressed his back.

“I know baby, I know. Shit happened and when it happened to you, it happened hard, you know? I feel like you got to understand that this can’t happen again. You can’t yo-yo. You can’t rest on those big damn laurels of yours. You need to pick up your chin and barrel forward. You know exactly who you used to be. Now?

Now it’s time to fight harder than you’ve ever fought. Understand me? You have some several hard hitters that you’re going to go up against, including Doctor D’Ville.”

Oswald smirked and chuckled

“KFD.”

She looked at him, tilting her head slightly, as if looking at him with so many questions in her head, but only had one.

“K...F...D?”

He laughed and shook his head.

“Kentucky Fried Dock.”

She rolled her eyes but smirked slightly knowing he more than likely wasn’t the only one making that joke.

“In either case. You need to fight harder than you’ve ever fought before. Okay? Make these promos hit hard. Make your opponents understand who the hell you are. Got it?”

He nodded before kissing her passionately for a brief moment as they started heading back to their room for the night.

“This match has several people. Most of whom I have not dealt with or know about. Outside of Doc and Demos, I have not had to deal with a single one of you.

Sil Frigida, let’s start there. What the fuck is wrong with your body? At least I worked hard to get my body. I worked hard to look as muscular as I do. As powerful as I am. What did you do? You looked at the doctor and was like “PUMP ME FULL OF HGH!” Seriously, Sil. You’re not warranted in this match. You’re barely a wrestler. Make like the old school wrestlers in the 80s and take some bumps of coke and shoot some more roids into your asshole so that those muscles can cover up all those insecurities you have.

Let’s go with “Corporate Chaos”. What the fuck is that name? At least I have a name after my moniker. Chris, you seriously devolved into an old school 80s cartoon villain. Corporate doesn’t make me think “Man, Chris went corporate?” No. I think “Chris must’ve gotten his heart broken once too many times and now like the little bitch he is, he has to mask the pain by trying to control the world with his secret army of minions as some G. I. Joe organization has to come out and constantly fight him, to foil his evil plans of world domination, day in and day out.”

Seriously, Chris. You were a goddamn Universal champ. Now you’ve become some chump that thinks Corporate Chaos is a good name. It’s a name that Butters from South Park would think of, if he decided to start a money making business and stopped being a Professor. That’s why you’ll never be good at running any business, Chrissy. I’m going to keep calling you that, too. Because if you want a new name, Chrissy makes a lot more sense. Chrissy Chaos. The stripper, always grinding up against Sil.

So, here’s a tip. if you want to make a nickname for yourself, you need to at least have your name as part of it, and make it sound as if it’s a normal thing to say. No one in their right goddamn name wants to call you “Corporate Chaos” because it’s dumb. My name? Money Oswald. It shows what I am, what I’m good at, and what my first fucking name is so if someone wants to say something to me, they can refer to me as Oswald. You know, an actual first name.

Next up on the docket, R. L. Stine? Wait, your last name isn’t that. Fuck, man. You got my curiosity piqued when I saw R. L. and was like ‘OH SHIT! THE GOOSEBUMPS DUDE!’ then I saw your last name. Whatever. You recently went up against Page, trying to win that title from him. You were very much like Icarus, flying too close to the sun, as the heat melted your wax, y’know, your ego, and made you fucking plummet to the ground. Now you’re trying to get the 24/7 case. You literally couldn’t win when you put in the work, what makes you think you’re going to win, now that there’s more people, so you don’t have to do as much. If you had trouble beating Page, what makes you think you’re good enough to beat THREE of them, to the briefcase?

You’re out of your fucking mind. You weren’t good enough in singles competition, and this is a multi-man match. You’ve got no chance in hell, my friend. Even if it comes down to it, and I don’t get the briefcase, I’m going to laugh my ass off when you lose yet another chance at climbing to the mountaintop. Things aren’t going to go your way, Edgar. After all the many doors opening, but not a single one shows you the path to victory Ed boy.

Now, onto Corey. See here, Corey, just look at your match with Them No Good Bastards. You two? You both got manhandled! Bobby and TK fucked you both up and made you into their bitch. If you couldn’t beat two members of BOB, what makes you think you can beat me? You’re a child in the presence of multi-time champions. You are a gnat that just annoys people, acting like you’re some big fish in a small pond. You’ve won one championship. I’ve won 3 and have my own! I won the X-Treme Championship, against your tag partner. Granted, I lost it first, but I still ended up beating him right after. So, you know. I’ve already beaten one of your friends, so which one are you going to call upon to help you?

You think Dock is willing to help you again?

I wouldn’t bet on it.

Who else are you willing to call upon to try and help you fuck this match over and try and get you that case? Are you going to call upon Engineer, crying about how you have to face so many people, begging him for help? Or will you call upon Dyson?

Unlike you, I don’t need BOB to interfere. I am going to win this match, I am going to end this torturous climb to the top by grabbing that fucking briefcase and become MISTER 24/7 MONEY OSWALD!

And finally, Demos. Little Charlie Nickel and Dime. We both know what happens between us. You came onto MY SHOW, demanding a soul I earned through my contracts, and you… lost. You came out and thought that this big roll you’ve been on This ego trip you’ve been on, led you down into a path of loss, after loss, and yet another loss, just on Warfare, to Thad. A man I’ve beaten. You have fallen so far from the start of your career here in the XWF. What happened, friend? Could it have been the plant I put in your life? The man that tried to get you back into shape? Could it have been that I’ve been inside your fucking head, living rent free for months?

Naw, it totally wasn’t me, constantly fucking with you at every turn, forcing you to constantly lose. Maybe you becoming Demos, was part of my plan to make your star become so tarnished that no one will take you seriously anymore.

I told you before, boy. I am the God of Fates and Destruction!

This match, I will show you people why you should join BOB. I have set myself upon this path to victory, much like I did with BOB before the BOB Elite took control from me. Under my leadership, we became champions, and now?

It’s my time to shine.

Join BOB, or become another statistic. Another loss to BOB, instead of gaining a group victory."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-28-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (05-24-2021), ALIAS (05-20-2021), Atara Raven (05-19-2021), Charlie Nickles (05-19-2021), Chris Page (05-19-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-19-2021), JimCaedus (05-28-2021), Thaddeus Duke (05-19-2021), Theo Pryce (05-24-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Chris Page (05-19-2021)