Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You can call me on my cellphone
Andre Dixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-18-2021, 09:26 PM

Shove It was a great night. A night that felt like a Pay Per View. Titles were on the line. Big names and big matches were everywhere. And I finally made my mark on the XWF when I won my first XWF title by beating Marf in a Tack match for the XWF Television Title. The after-party was...well it was a fucking shit show. Did I party too hard? You're god damn right I did. This was my first title win in 10 years. Your boy planned on getting fucked up and I did.

This brings me to today. I just woke up in a hotel room and I honestly have no idea where the fuck I am or what day it is even. The room smells like weed, liquor, and pussy. A great combination. What the fuck did I do at this after-party? How did I get here?

I get up off the bed and walk over to the night table where I pick up my phone. It's been charging but has been off. I turn the phone on and wait a few minutes and as I do I see a number of text messages, missed calls, and voicemails pop up. I take a look at the date. Tuesday, May 4th. The show was on the 1st. What in the actual fuck? Have I really been out of it for that long? I look at the list of voicemails. Some are numbers I know and some aren't. Well...here we go. The first one was from Page on Sunday. I hit play.

"Congrats on the big win champ. Hit me back and we can celebrate a bit."

The next one was from my uncle Jayzon. I haven't talked to him since our falling out so this should be good.

"What's good nephew? I know things are a little rough between us right now but I just wanted to hit you up and say congrats on your first piece of XWF gold. You killed it out there. You're proving me wrong on the daily. Keep that shit up."

Honestly not what I was expecting. Not going to call him back but at least it's good to know that he's still watching. Next one is from an unknown number.

"HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO? ANDREEEEEEEEEEEE...! What kind of dumb-dumb leaves their number lying around for just anybody to call it? See ya soon, toots!"

Who the fuck is that? Sounds familiar but I can't figure out who it is. Oh well. The next one is from an unknown number as well. I gotta start getting some peoples phone numbers..

Um, hi? Yeah I had a voice message from this number at 4am this morning... Something about popping mollie with Dolly? And “deez nutz”? Anyway, if you’re looking for a place to stay please call the Coreytopia landline at --** and I’ll be happy to schedule an interview. Okay! Bye!

Damn...I was fucked up. I don't remember any of that shit. I wonder if I actually did some mollie with Dolly? I hope so...I hope so... The next one is from Monday.

"HEY YOU! How dare you not call me back? Oh...wait, I forgot to leave you my number. It's 1-800-9666661. 1-800-YOMOMMA! HA!"

This guy again? Who the fuck is this guy? The next one is from later that night and from Lycana. I must have gotten her number from Fury or something. Of course, I saved that number.

"Dixon, its Lycana. Are you aware of how many times you called and left voicemails? Do you even know what you were saying? How much did you have to drink? How the hell did you get my number anyway? Nevermind... I have a good idea. Thanks for the kind words and all I guess but... Why me? Of all the damn people in this fed, why me? You’re a member of BoB and, well, I’m not. Your buddies over there? They don’t like me, and to be fair, I don’t really like them either. My partner doesn’t get along with you. I can go on and on with the reasons. I suspect you're aware of them too, and you're just choosing to ignore them. I hope so anyway. Again, that begs the question... why? It really doesn’t even matter. Look, I’m sure you're.... ahhh, great, but you should probably lose my number. And speaking of that, tell Fury she’s going to pay for that too..."

Damn...my dumb ass must have been trying to run some game on her while I was fucked up. Not a good way to start that Andre. Damn though that voice is sexy as hell. This one might be a challenge. But you better believe your boy is up for the challenge. I don't think I will be deleting that number I think to myself wondering what I said to her. The next one is from that same weird number from earlier.

"You know who this is by now, right? Mr. 25/8. Tick tock, motherfucker."

Fuckin' Alias. I know damn well he's not going to cash in that briefcase on me. He's just fuckin' with me. I see you Alias. I see you. Two voicemails left and both of them from this morning. The first from Thunder Knuckles.

""Dixon where the fuck are you? You were pretty fucking wasted last time I saw you. Anyway, congratulations again and hold that fucking belt with more pride than Charmos and Marf combined. Get at me."

I better call these boys back. I'm sure they're starting to worry. I know we've got that big BWO show coming up on the 9th too. Last voicemail is none other than Chris Page again.

"Yo Dre, everything alright man? Have not seen you or heard from you. Need for you to pull your head out of your ass and hit me up man. HUGE bWo Pay-Per-View to talk about. Call me."

I'm never getting that fucked up again. I better call this man back before he sends a search committee out to find me. I hit call back on Page as the scene fades.

The BwO show has come and gone now. It's been a quiet month for me since winning the TV Title but that's about to change very soon. A big Warfare card and then an even bigger Leap of Faith Pay Per View are in the near future. B.o.B. has shown that there is no XWF without them. Dominating the federation would be a big understatement. Nothing changes going forward as I look forward to facing a legend and one of the Top 50 wrestlers in history at Leap of Faith in Morbid Angel. But first a message needs to be sent on Wednesday Night. Wednesday Night I get revenge while getting to show everyone that Andre Dixon is one of the most dominant forces in the game. Game master? Flawless Victory incoming...

Didn't your boy say he was going to leave Shove It as the fuckin' TV Champion? I'm pretty sure I told everyone that I was going to make Marf my bitch. Then I went out and did just that. I've always been a man of my word. Remember that. Because I remember EVERYTHING. Every loss. Every win. Every diss. Every sneak diss. B.o.B. hears and see's everything. I promise you that.

I told everyone that Saturday Night Savage was going to be my show and now it is. I am the man and that's not going to change anytime soon. I had to take one Savage off, but from here on out you will see my black ass at every single Savage. Most likely in the main event defending MY TV Title against anyone and everyone who wants a shot at it. I will be a fighting champion and I honestly don't care if you've earned a shot or not. Want one? Hit me up and we will make it happen. No cap.

Speaking of. This week your boy will be showing up on another episode of Wednesday Night Warfare. I've been on a few now and I think I've shown that I have what it takes to compete there. There's part of me that loves it. No restrictions. That's what they've given me here. It's a whole different world. I can just let my shit fly. I can talk my shit.

So with that said...

FUCK all these weak-ass bitches.

Fuck Avalanche and every one of those little girls that are in it.

Fuck Marf. I told you to watch your fuckin' mouth and you continuously talked down to me. I'm not like these other guys though. I will beat your ass and I AM TEN times the wrestler that you are. Nothing is ever going to change that either. Not a 10-year absence. Not your little confidence boost you got from your one lame-ass title defense. None of that shit. And if you want another shot to get this belt back then come get it. I'll lay your ass out again. I promise you that.

Fuck Lycanna...no seriously...you wanna? Holla at your boy when you see him in the streets girl.

Fuck Ned Kaye. You never should've put your hands on me. Once you lose your Hart Title at Leap of Faith you can come try your luck in the TV Title division just so I can show you what happens to people who mess with me.

And mostly, this week anyway, fuck you Eobard Stone. You fuckin' nerd! Reverse flash ass wannabe bitch!

What? Too much? Fuck that...if you can't handle the heat stay the fuck out of my kitchen. When I'm done with you you're going to realize that you messed up. Big time. This match is just bad news for you. And look I know that talking about names is played out but my god your name is Eobard? I had to know if there were more Eobards out there so I googled the name.

Of course, your bum ass didn't come up in the search because well...you're a nobody. I wanna make that really clear from the jump. You don't belong in the ring with me. You cannot compete in the ring with me. You're honestly lucky that I'm even giving you the time of day.

And normally I wouldn't. But the way I see it I've got a hit list. Everyone on the roster that means something is on it. Everyone will have to get it at one point or another. Everyone will take an L from me and that's a promise. Your case though, your case is special. You and your little group of girls put their hands on me. And so for you this is more than just crossing you off my list. This isn't even about revenge. It's about teaching you a lesson. And more importantly, sending a message to everyone on the roster that you don't put your hands on me or anyone in BoB and get away with it. Not while I'm around.

And what ever happened to originality? Did that shit just get thrown out the door? Your name is Eobard. Named after the Reverse-Flash. So because of that you thought it would be cool to dress up as the Reverse-Flash when you wrestle? Word?

Why don't we start this out with a little competition? Avalanche vs. B.o.B. Shall we? Name? We got that one by a landslide...an avalanche if you will...

Talent? I think this one is as easy as it gets. We have CHAMPIONS and you've got A champion who won't be one for long. The truth is if Ned Kaye had the balls to sign up to defend at Shove It, and things went a little differently, then I might've taken his belt instead of Marf's. I've proven that I'm better than Ned before and I'm damn sure going to do it again at one point or another.

And if I'm that much better than your leader, and trust me I am, then what chance do you have against me? The answer is the same chance that Dean Rose had when I fought him. You might not realize it but Avalanche is a joke. You had a quote in a promo you did early on that really caught my attention. Let's check it out:

"Did Ned need us to win Leap of Faith, or capture his first XWF Championship? NO. Did Steven Cooper need help claiming NEPW's top prize back in the day? NO!!!! This is exactly WHY Avalanche will bury the competition. There isn't a weak link in our chain. Ned's the brains, I'm the brawn, and Mr. Cooper's the experience. We're merely a few deoxyribonucleic acids away from being blood."

Where do I even start? Do I start by talking about how stupid you sounded talking about deoxyribonucleic acids? Like really bro? Or should I start with your lame-ass pun about Avalanche burying the competition? I'm still waiting for you guys to BEAT some competition, much less bury it. Or should we talk about how you're talking about something Ned did a fuckin' year ago? Who cares? That's not even the worst part. You actually tried to talk about Cooper winning the top prize at some other place that nobody has heard of BACK IN THE DAY! The fuck?

That's your credentials? Ned winning a title all by himself a year ago? Oh man, how impressive. Cooper winning some title that nobody cares about at a place that nobody's ever heard of back in the day? Oh man, maybe I was wrong about Avalanche. You claim that there isn't a weak link in Avalanche, and you might be right. You don't have ONE weak link because the entire fuckin' stable is full of weak links. Ned's the brains? That moron? Coopers the experience? When's that experience going to pay off for you guys? And you...you're the brawn. Just wow. If you're the muscle of the group, then you guys are just plain fucked.

I'm sorry to be the guy to expose your group like this. I don't want to be mean. You did this. You brought this upon yourself. Don't forget that when you're crying to mommy after I beat your ass on the mic and in the ring. I'm trying to figure out what it is that makes you think Avalanche is a force to be reckoned with. I mean just look at your matches so far, shall we?

There was the Tag Turmoil match where you guys were the last team in and STILL couldn't win the match. That was your chance to put Avalanche on the map. And...you dropped the ball. Shocker.

Then we have your match against Thaddeus Duke. Wait...it was a 2 on 1 match where you had your boy, Mr. Experience with you, and you STILL couldn't beat ONE man. I get that it's Thad and he's way better than both of you but you'd think that with it being two of you that you could at least pull out this win.

But not only did you guys not win, you needed TWO more men to take care of Thad. I get it. Thad is a very solid wrestler. He's done it all and is considered one of the greats. But you needed FOUR men to take him out? Wow. Color me impressed. I can't believe that you guys were able to lay out and "pin" Thad. Who cares that it took four adult men, who are supposed to be taking the XWF by storm. You still got the job done, right?

The truth is you guys knew you had no chance of beating Thad in a HANDICAP match. So you got your boys to come out and try and make a statement by taking Thad out before he has to face Ned for the Hart Title at Leap of Faith. The problem is the statement you made wasn't the same statement you thought you were making. You guys didn't look strong or impressive in any way. You came out looking like the biggest bitches I've ever seen. That's when I knew that I don't have to worry about you.

Hell...you can bring Cooper and his experienced ass with you and I'll beat both your asses in that ring. Bring Ned and that big dumb Thias with you as well for all I care. I'll lay every single one of you out if I have to. I will be walking out with the win, and you will be carried out by your boys. That is if they're able to carry you out because if they even try anything the rest of BoB will make sure you're dealt with.

I know you're going to come out here with that lame-ass trash talk of yours and tell us how good Avalanche is and how you guys are taking over the XWF. Even though we all know Avalanche ain't shit. And you? You're a tag team wrestler at best bro. One who I've never even seen come close to getting a win. You NEED someone watching your back at all times. You couldn't beat one man with the two of you and you think you're going to come out here and beat me? No fuckin' shot my guy. The best case scenario for you is that you don't get embarrassed and make Avalanche look even worse than it already does. I know what everyone is thinking. That's gonna be pretty hard. But if there's one thing I know about Avalanche is that they will disappoint you every single time.

But hey...at least you were a high school athlete, right? Here we have another one of these high school athletes who thinks because he was the shit in high school that it'll somehow translate to the ring. Not even a college athlete. A fuckin' high school athlete. Do you know how easy it is to dominate at the high school level? That's like being a drama nerd and somehow thinking that shit is going to translate to you being an actor.

Being a high school athlete and being a threat in the ring are nowhere near each other. Every single wrestler on the roster probably dominated high school athletics. If we're being honest though I'm not even sure if I believe that you were that great of a high school athlete. From my experience, those high school stars were treated like royalty. They definitely weren't picked on by their own teammates like you were.

At the end of the day, I hope you don't come out here and try and say we are similar because we aren't. I'm a soldier. A great one at that. You? You're a follower. An average one too. Everything about you screams average to below average. You need to come to terms with the fact that you will never be on my level. The truth is I don't even know if you're good enough to be XWF material. I hope you come out here and prove me wrong though.

Put your little mask on, pretend like you have superpowers, and come down to the ring and take this beating like a fucking man. My guess is you won't though. You'll come out and try to put up a fight. You'll then realize that I'm better than you and that it's not even close. And you'll make sure your boys are ready to come out and try and save you.

The thing is nothing can save you from what I'm going to do to you on Wednesday Night. Not your little superhero outfit. Not even super speed. You're about to learn why I'm one of the meanest motherfuckers the XWF has ever seen. A street fight? Against me? This shit was over before it even starts. Maybe I'll even put a mask on for this shit? Nah...fuck it...mask off...

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
ALIAS (05-18-2021), Atara Raven (05-19-2021), Derrick Diamond (05-19-2021), JimCaedus (05-19-2021), Lycana (05-19-2021), R.L. Edgar (05-19-2021), Theo Pryce (05-19-2021)