Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Origins: Chapter 21
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-18-2021, 03:19 AM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER 21:

NOVEMBER 1, 2020
TAMPA, FLORIDA

” We have to talk now!”

The scene opens as Jessica frantically hurries into the front door of the Tampa estate of Chris Page where we catch up with Chris sitting on his sofa in a pair of white gym shorts and a tank top as he is watching some CNN. His attention is grabbed instantly by Jessica’s voice as he gets up and turns his attention towards the foyer where Jessica is catching her breath.

” What is going on? Are you okay?”

Jessica: It is Bobby, he is injured and there is no way that he and Thunder Knuckles are going to be ready for anything come to High Stakes.

The road to High Stakes 2020 was in full swing and my plans on Them No Good Bastards taking the titles from Robert and I were now completely out of the equation. What do you do when you are served up chicken shit? Make chicken salad.

” Calm down Jessica and tell me what happened.”

Jessica: All I know is that he did something to his left arm. I am waiting to hear back from Thunder Knuckles on a full update. This is going to completely screw High Stakes!”

” Not necessarily.”

It does not screw High Stakes but it certainly does throw a monkey wrench into it.

” If Bourbs is down and out then it just means that I have to utilize the next best thing.”

Jessica: What is that?

” It means that Robert and I will not be dropping the titles if I have to extend a title match to Thaddeus Duke…”

Over the last several months Thaddeus and I have been engaged in a feud that has turned into a fairly big deal dating back to defeat him for the Television Championship before dropping a match via Disqualification at Relentless. It would only be fitting to try and bait him into a tag match and further castrate him in the process. What it means to me is sticking the knife in Robert’s back will have to wait a little while longer in the grand scheme of things.

” Is it the most ideal situation? Not at all, but even if it is not the most ideal it just means pushing back on the bigger picture until Bobby is back in the mix and prepared to go to war.”

Jessica: Thank God you have a backup plan because I seriously thought the deal with Robert had to happen now.

Chris walks over towards Jessica as she has now fully gotten her breath. He wraps his arm around her shoulders and starts walking towards the couch.

” You never rush something as great as this is going to be just because something goes sideways. Bobby’s injury is a minor hiccup but it is not enough to rush all the work we have done over the last twelve months to get us to this point. We have all the time in the world for this to go off without a hitch. In the meantime, we need to keep BOB Elite focused on the tasks at hand as well as looking for some other pieces of talent to boost our presence up.”

When you play a game of chess-like the game I have been playing every move is crucial and cannot be made hasty. This is one of those critical moves that could make or break this entire plan. What is the worst that could happen? Thad wins? If hell froze over and that was in the equation it still would not be a terrible thing and is actually beneficial to my bigger picture if by some chance it did happen.

Jessica: Do you have anyone specific in mind that is currently in the XWF that I should approach?

Chris and Jessica plop down on the couch as Chris takes the remote and mutes the television before sliding it across his glass-topped coffee table.

” Actually I think I will reach out to the next person personally because I am not sure how he is going to react. It is someone I have worked with before and has all the potential in the goddamn world to the next big star not only with BOB but with the XWF in general.”

Jesscia: Oh really? Who do you have in mind?

” You would not know him but his name is Andre Dixon.”

Dre and I go way back, nearly a decade if we are keeping it one hundred. He brings a lot to the table that most people will choose to ignore until it is way too late and by then he has already flattened you.

” The dude is a fucking beast if there ever was one and he is someone that when the time is right can make a huge impact for us if I can get ahold of him.”

My Rolodex of contacts I have made throughout thirty years in this business runs deep. I have dealt with many individuals from owning and operating the WGWF to just guys I worked well with within other organizations. I say that to say if I really, really wanted to bring the XWF a true war they cannot nor will not recover from it is easily within the cards. Andre is one of those guys. The words rugged and tough are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what this talent is capable of.

” He worked for me and with me for years in the past and is exactly the heavy we will need, but in the meantime, it looks like I need to start spinning some wheels with High Stakes.”

Not only will I be contending with the Tag Titles, but Sarah Lacklan was stripped of the Universal Title and an open battle royale is in the mix. A solid showing here will set me up to get back to where I belong, challenging for the Universal Championship while Robert does his usual pouting behind closed doors while working diligently to get a briefcase with the Xtreme Championship.

Wednesday Night Warfare
October 11, 2020
Berlin, Germany

The XWF Warfare World Tour is STILL ongoing as our scene opens in the locker room of Cataclysm. Robert Main and Chris Page are shown sitting at a table in a conversation that we are joining.

” I do not trust this whole BOB thing. They have done nothing but try to drive a wedge between the two of us because they know what everyone else knows… we are unstoppable.”

” Dude the BOB shit is not even on my radar because right now there is bigger fish to fry. We are on the verge of making history if we get through High Stakes as the Tag Champs, it would make us the longest-reigning Champs in the history of the division.”

Part of Robert’s plan was for us to eclipse the reign of Doc and Solider and become the longest-reigning champions of all time. This reason alone was exactly why I wanted to line up Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon for this defense. It would make fucking Robert that much more enjoyable to have him come so close to being the longest reigning Champion only to have it snatched away at the final hour.

” Between High Stakes and Snow Job that record becomes ours. We have already smacked around every team they can throw against us, which is why I think we should use this opportunity wisely when it comes to defending at High Stakes.”

” I am listening.”

” Hear me out; Thaddeus Duke.”

An evil smirk starts to appear on Robert’s face as Chris continues.

” We parlay my side piece into a Tag Title opportunity for him.”

As much as I have HATED this moment in time I must spend a few moments because Thad played a larger role than even he was aware of. Over the last several months in an attempt to further show up Robert since he was still toting around two belts I had engaged in what had turned into a rivalry that neither of us planned on. When I snagged the TV Title from him following Leap of Faith it sparked something that even I have to admit was kind of special. We carried it into Night One of Relentless and had what should be known as the show-stealing Main Event of the entire weekend.

Go watch them if you doubt me.

Relentless came and went with him stooping to levels of desperation to push me over the edge and get myself Disqualified; in reality, nothing has been settled when you take that DQ versus me climbing a damn ladder. It made perfect sense for him to fill this void. The pickings for partners are slim at best… or so I thought.

” Who is his partner?”

Chris responds with sheer sarcasm.

” Who cares? It is not like they are leaving with the titles, and it means I can close the book on him before moving on to other interests. “[/white]

” Do you think he is going to accept?

[green]” Bro, his ego will NOT allow him to refuse.”

” Let’s do it.”

… TO BE CONTINUED.

WEDNESDAY - 11 - NOVEMBER - 2020
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S GERMANY TOUR.

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

MERCEDES-BENZ ARENA, BERLIN, GERMANY

Derrick sighs deeply as he considers Thad's request.

"The answer is no," he answers as Thad's blood pressure noticeably increases.
"You said yourself I have the power to change things and do what's right so, Thad let me ask you something: why would I put you in a match for the Universal title on free television?"

Thad smiles a little bit and turns to Paul.

"Derrick and I aren't so different, Paul. We both just want a little respect."

"I'm not promising anything Thaddeus. Keep the fans glued to the TV as you do, and I'd be willing to bet what you want happens sooner rather than later... Besides, all of this may be for nothing if you win it all at High Stakes."

Suddenly the door to Derrick’s office bursts open and Chris Page steps inside just after his match with Barney Green concludes.

” Thaddeus god damn Duke!” Page says with a smile.

Thad bows in curtsy kinda like Triple H in the mid-’90s.

” In the flesh,” Thad replies. ” Paul, grab Frankie and get him out of the building.”

” Yeah Paul, continue being a personal bitch.”

Chris turns his attention towards Thaddeus as he holds up a set of papers.

” You can continue to flap your cock sucker on Twitter, you can continue to “take time” to prepare yourself for this one moment… Put up, or shut up.”

Chris shoves the papers into the upper chest of Thaddeus.

” Find a partner and I’ll allow you to take away the only thing that makes me relevant…”

"Bro I don't wanna take Main away from you. Just your dignity, pride, self-respect, pretty much anything else I feel like taking."

Chris brings up his free hand holding up his XWF Tag Team Championship.

” Put your money where you’re fucking mouth is.”

Page drops the title and cheap shots, Thaddeus, with a right hand before taking him and driving him headfirst off the desk of Derrick Diamond! The Co-GM gets out of harm's way as Page drives him headfirst off the CO GM’s desk again. Derrick looks to run around the two men and out of the office where he’s cut off by Page.

” And where do you think you’re going? Nah bruh, you’re going to sanction this…”

Page is spun around by Duke who starts throwing some serious right hands before taking Page down with a double leg takedown and goes into a full mount position where he starts choking Page with one hand on his throat, the other hand balled into a fist and thrown repeatedly into Page's face.

Page reaches up gouging the eyes of Duke to break his grasp from his throat!

Page and Duke get back to a vertical base as Page explodes towards Duke spearing him through the General Manager’s office door taking both men out into the backstage hallway!

HHL: Folks, we're cutting back in here as Chris Page and Thaddeus Duke continue to beat the hell out of each other!

PIP: It looks like Cataclysm WILL defend the Tag Team Championships at High Stakes against Thaddeus Duke and a partner of his choosing!

HHL: The hatred between these two men, Pip, it's beginning to reach critical mass and it is becoming obvious that it is growing more and more difficult to contain these two!

Backstage again, a couple referees have started pleading with the two of them to break it up, but their pleas are going unheard as Page and Duke continue to beat on each other.
Duke is on his knees and Page has a hold of his hair, with a burst of energy, Thad leaps from his knees and drives a shoulder into Page's midsection, but continues driving him backward, through a restroom door and both men spill down onto the floor.

A dozen or so referees and road agents enter the restroom and gang tackle both men, forcing them to separate.

HHL: It appears that these two men, at least for the time being, have been successfully held apart by a team of referees and other XWF officials.

PIP: Page wanted this sanctioned, but I'm not sure Derrick Diamond in good conscience would actually do that.

HHL: At some point, Pip, these two are going to have to settle this once and for all. They've traded victories, they've traded cheap shots, they've traded attacks on one another.

PIP: This war between the two, has been raging with all of its ebbs and flows since the closing moments of Thaddeus Duke's Television title victory over Thunder Knuckles way back at Leap of Faith and Heather, I don't think it is going to just wind down and go quietly into that good night.

HHL: Universe, we'll be right back.

Cataclysm fights their way across the ring to Thad and Thad takes several shots from Cataclysm. The roster manages to pull the Beast away, leaving Omega and Thad to fight it out momentarily. Quinn and Green pull Omega away from Duke while Bourbon and Marf yank Thad. Cataclysm does their best to fight off the roster with the Beast freeing himself and again, he goes right after Thaddeus Duke, landing a Code Breaker while he’s trapped.

Thaddeus is down on the mat and Cataclysm closes in on him as the roster regroups and sets their sights on stopping Cataclysm. Omega takes the brunt of the beatdown from the roster, letting the Beast lift Thad to his feet and send him back to the mat with the Page Plant.

Suddenly, the arena lights start to flicker. Slowly at first and a rumble is heard.

HHL: What… the hell… is this!?

PIP: This arena is shaking, Heather! The fighting has ceased for the moment!

During what seems to be an earthquake with the Mercedes-Benz Arena at the epicenter, the roster members are understandably shaken as the lights continue to flicker. Moments later, a fireball strikes the ring either on or just above Thaddeus Duke as he lies only semi-conscious in the middle of the ring. As the fireball explodes, it sends the roster scattering, leaving Cataclysm in the ring.

As the fireball dissipates, a man stands with the fallen Thaddeus Duke between his legs.

[Image: ffa733e5356eca019e35999784a7042f.gif]

HHL: OH MY GOD!

PIP: DOCTOR LOUIS D’VILLE!

HHL: WHY IS HE HERE!?

The roster, still scattered at ringside, looks on like passing a car accident on the highway. They can’t turn their heads and look away. Cataclysm looks at each other, then across the ring as Doc D’Ville remains standing over the fallen Thaddeus Duke and smiling.

Omega and the Beast hesitantly back out of the ring to the apron.

HHL: Is… is Doctor D’Ville Thaddeus Duke’s partner for High Stakes!?

PIP: The choice was left to Thaddeus but...

HHL: It seems like Doctor D’Ville has chosen Thaddeus Duke!

In the ring, D’Ville steps away from Duke, not taking his eyes and his curious smirk away from Cataclysm. He leans over and lifts Thaddeus Duke from the mat. D’Ville stands in the center of the ring with Thad cradled in his arms.

A fireball hits the ring again and when it dissipates, Doctor D’Ville along with Thaddeus Duke have vanished.

This was the night in which the entire game changed.

… TO BE CONTINUED.

The Interview:

The screen is black before the BOBTUBE logo flashes across the screen before we open on an interview set where Tommy Slavino is seen looking into the camera.[/img]

[Image: tenor.gif]

Tommy Slavino: Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and fellow BoBies to a BoB Tube exclusive sit-down interview with one of the most recognizable faces in our great sport. He is a man that has redefined the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, he has carried the Xtreme Wrestling Federation for the last six months, and he has made the Universal Championship something worth fighting for; ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time… “Chronic” Chris Page!

[Image: tenor.gif]

[i]The camera pulls back where we see Chris Page sitting comfortably next to Tommy with the Universal Championship resting in his lap. He is dressed down; jeans, black hi-tops, with a white t-shirt. His hair is pulled back into a ponytail with some black aviator shades covering his eyes.

Tommy Slavino: Chris Page man it is good to finally get this opportunity to sit down and talk with you considering your schedule.

” Tommy, I have been eagerly awaiting this moment. I love the work you and Bama T have been doing with the b.W.o.”

Tommy Slavino: Let us jump right in and talk about how crazy things have been over the last six weeks for you; successful title defenses against Demos and R.L. Edgar before appearing at the Uprising show for the b.W.o.

” You say all that like I am not always in high demand. I have prided myself on outworking everyone around me, friends or foes alike for no other reason than because I can. Some people are born great, but very few are born superior like I am. You talk about the Demos and Edgar matches and I would like to think that all I did was show up and do what Vinnie signs my checks to do; steal the show.”

Tommy Slavino: Two completely different kinds of opponents in such a short period of time between, how did you prepare R.L. while preparing to defend against Demos?

” The short answer is I did not think about R.L. while dealing with Demos. It would be easy for me to shit all over Demos by saying R.L. was on my mind but the truth is he was not in the slightest. When you are carrying any Championship you can downplay your opponents; however, you cannot look past them completely. Demos were one entity and Mr. Edgar was another one completely.”

Tommy Slavino: It had to have felt great when you heard that three count knowing that with it any chance of Demos or any of his personalities can challenge any member of BOB for a Championship.

There is a huge shit-eating grin that graces Chris’s face as he relives the fatal three count before he responds.

” Demos has nobody to thank for that other than Demos. He wrote a check that his ass could not cash and now he has to pay the consequences for trying to verbally spar with Bobby Bourbon. The guy has not recovered from the trashing I gave him. The hype train of Demos has officially come to a halt; failed against me, failed at May Day, and failed against Oswald on Anarchy. Not a whole lot let to say about Demos and his career trajectory.”

Tommy Slavino: The little prick got what he had coming to him if you ask me.

” Some will agree others will not… but the reality of his situation he can look himself in the mirror and cast that blame all unto himself.

Tommy Slavino: Let us talk about the successful defense against R.L .Edgar; going into this you initially named a stipulation that if he lost he could not challenge for the Universal Title ever again, but after you retained the title you appeared on Anarchy and voided that stipulation. Two questions, the first is why did you cancel that stipulation?

” I will be the first one to admit that Mr. Edgar brought more of a fight than anyone that has stepped to the plate and challenged me for MY title. He is not like the little twat-waffles on the sidelines cheering for Alias to cash in a briefcase to TRY and do what they cannot, and when he danced with me inside that squared circle he showed more heart and determination to give me everything he had even though he ultimately fell short. His loss was ultimately a win, and for that, I will not hold him back from trying again. What is the second question?”

Tommy Slavino: Why did you not do the same thing for Demos?

” Because Demos did not make his deal with me, he ran from that one.”

Tommy Slavino: Coward.

” Eh.”

Tommy Slavino: The first-ever b.W,o. Pay-Per-View delivered strong numbers and saw you, Them No Good Bastards and Andre Dixon set to take part in an eight-man tag which did not go as planned.

” I mean Robert Main and Drew Archlye showed up, thought it was a good idea to stick their nose in our business… and they paid the price. From my vantage point, I saw Bourbon and Dixon send them crashing through some tables. What I saw was Robert and Drew moments away from having their skulls cracked before that sack of shit Caedus showed back up.”

Tommy Slavino: The return of Jim Caedus sent shockwaves throughout the wrestling world but it looks like he has already made some enemies out of BOB Elite.

” I am not going to sit here and hype up a dude that has not been relevant in three fucking years. He can consider himself lucky that I stopped Bobby and Andre from tearing his goddamn head from his fucking shoulders for Thunder Knuckles to skull fuck. All three of them need to count their stars that I did not elect to end them all at Madison Square Garden; and if Jimmy thinks for one second that his arrival means anything more than a shot of nostalgia he is sadly fucking mistaken. His time has come and gone; fucking with BOB Elite is a very quick way to be sent back crawling back under whatever he rock he calls home.”

Tommy Slavino: How proud of you of Miss Fury and her rise to the forefront over the last several months?

” Words cannot describe how hard she has worked to get to the position she finds herself in. When I took the World Title from Big D we knew that we were going to use it to prop up the bWo, and that is exactly what we have done. Over the last several months she has literally traveled all over the world defending the prestigious title against any and all challengers; when I watched her dominate Terry Borden it brought a smile to my face, but what I am most proud of is how she exploited Theo Pryce and the XWF because they fucking paid for Uprising while we are collecting the profits.”

There is a quick pause from Chris before he continues.

” Miss Fury has shown the world just how credible she is, she has pulled together an all-star group of talent that are establishing they are the best in that reside under an XWF contract by showing up winning and retaining fucking Championships. Throughout history, there has been a murder row of factions but they all pale in comparison to BOB Elite. We will control our narrative as we have done since day one, we will continue to establish our dominance while making our presence known on all fronts by outshining everyone and everything that is going on around us.”

Tommy Slavino: She truly has done an incredible job, and to think about how far back this really goes from conception to present day to make BOB the force that is has become from a joke to its own network.

” Collectively we have done some incredible work together, but Tommy when you have talents like Them No Good Bastards, Miss Fury, Andre Dixon, and myself at the forefront it is not like you can go wrong. Not only do we command the respect and spotlight, but we also take it. Just look at Leap of Faith if you need further proof of just how to dominate we are. Universal Championship Match, Tag Title Match, TV Title Match, Anarchy Title match… four of the eight title matches contain members of BOB Elite and people still want to throw their noses up in the air at that kind of accomplishment, want to pretend that this is not a legitimate thing.”

Tommy Slavino: You cannot fix stupid.

” Think about how much power we have now, Tommy, and while all the gold is cool little toys to have what is the scariest thing about BOB is how we do not need them to be equally as dangerous. To us, this shit is funny as fuck because all the losers, all the haters, all the so-called “top guys” have either been beaten by BOB Elite or WILL be beaten by BOB Elite because we are every bit as great as we profess to be. You want our spots? Try and take them.”

Tommy Slavino: Speaking of trying to take your spot you are once against scheduled to defend the Universal Championship Wednesday Night on Warfare when you take on John Black inside a Steel Cage. Now, Chris, I cannot remember the last time any Universal Champion has defended the title as much as you have defended it since taking it off of Thaddeus Duke at Snow Job.

” It will be a point of content with many for sure. All I can say when it comes to defending the title I have defended it across talents of all levels of competition and will continue to do so until it is taken away from me. All I do is show up and put on a show which is exactly what is going to happen on Wednesday night when I take center stage with John Black.”

Tommy Slavino: Why John Black?

” Why not? He has been around for a long while and up until here recently he was racking up some wins across Anarchy, Savage, and Warfare. Is he the most qualified to be in this position? Not really, but what is the worst thing that could happen, Alias cashing in? From my perspective that is about the only thing that can go wrong within this given situation. John Black has already shown the world that he is in way over his head, and that is without me pointing out how flawed his smack talk game has been. Regardless though he is the guy that has the chance right now to stop me from my destiny that is defeating Robert Main.”

Chris gathers his thoughts before he continues.

” John Black is going to be humbled as I show him no mercy inside the ring like I have shown him outside of it. We are on the cusp of Leap of Faith and what you are going to see on Warfare is Chris Page ripping that mask off JB’s face before turning his face into raw hamburger meat while using that Cage as my unofficial tag team partner. John Black is already walking into this as that underdog that R.L. Edgar thought he was, this story does not end well if your name is John Black because the playtime is nearing its conclusion and when I step into that Steel Cage it will be all business while John will still be convincing the world that he even exists. Tommy, I am telling you here and now that the pipe dream that is John Black as the Universal Champion is never going to be anything but that. I am at the top of my game and it is going to take a REAL great man to take it away from me; average or better than your normal does not cut it when you are carrying the weight of an entire organization on your back.”

Tommy Slavino: Word on the streets are Robert Main will be on hand on Warfare, do you think that he might try to get involved?

” I do not give a fuck where he shows up or who he shows up with. His date with me is at Leap of Faith on the goddamn moon of all fucking places. The single biggest marquee attraction the XWF has on the table is so big the goddamn planet Earth cannot contain it. If that does not constitute power my friend I do not know what does, but if Robert wants to show up that is fine by me… it is not like he is wrestling or anything.”

Tommy Slavino: The one thing I do want to take a few minutes to talk about is the possibility of two 24/7 briefcases possibly being in the equation come the close of Leap of Faith. With two cases in play and BOB Elite carrying a lot of gold, how likely do you think that BOB Elite will be targeted as possible victims?

” I really do not understand why people are up in arms over briefcases. Here is what it means when someone cashes one in; super simple, a guaranteed rematch. I welcome Alias or the Leap of Faith winner to exercise cash in at any point. Two things happen, you lose your leverage and you are fucked when you tangle with any of BOB Elite if you choose to take a stab at any of us. I did not have to resort to a briefcase to get to the top of this federation. I put in the work and busted my ass to WIN my title on my own merit, and if you do it once you can do it again. You got cunt muscles like Theo Pryce running around and cannot seem to keep my name out of his mouth; if your roster does not step to the plate then why the fuck won’t you? Hmm? You can hide behind your desk, you can stay on your knees for Lane… but while he talks from a distance I will headlining another one of HIS Pay-Per-Views slaughtering the single biggest poster boy this federation has ever had. Think about that for a second Tommy; defeating Robert Main is what is going to be the only thing that is remembered come the close of Leap of Faith.”

Tommy Slavino: Well to me it sounds like you are laser-focused on taking care of business as only you can. Before we close this out is there anything else you want to say to John Black?[/coloe]

Chris laughs under his breath before speaking.

” Good ole JB can continue putting up a front that being the Universal Champion means nothing to him, he can continue to try to climb Mount Page all day every day but his reality is that he is in way over his head against the caliber of opponent that he has never been in the ring with, let alone a Steel Cage. He is my last stop on my road to Leap of Faith, and he happens to be gunning for my Championship. I have said it time and time again that it does not matter who you are when you are challenging me for the Universal Title, you are public enemy number one. John Black is not going to play spoiler, he is not even going to stand a chance… we all know it. He should just enjoy this fifteen minutes of fame for when the final bell tolls this opportunity for him goes up in smoke; but hey, he has the Internet Championship to fall back on, right?”

[color=#00BFFF]Tommy Slavino: According to the Leap of Faith Pay-Per-View Card that would be correct.

” And that says it all right there.”

Fade to Black.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
Dolly Waters (05-18-2021), JimCaedus (05-19-2021), Lycana (05-18-2021), Mr. Oz (05-18-2021)