Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Impulse: RP #2
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-15-2021, 09:00 PM

I-95 || Near Westbrook Center, Connecticut || 3:48 PM

After leaving Doctor DeVille’s office in Midtown Manhattan this morning, I’ve mostly been pretty quiet. There’s not a lot of things that embarrass me, but Dolly witnessing my conversation with my dead grandpappy definitely has me on the edge of embarrassment. I’m not entirely sure why, either. For a long time, I thought maybe I was crazy or delusional. I mean, it sounds crazy doesn’t it? A man having conversations with someone very very much dead? Yet I pulled my grandfathers cane from that “realm” for lack of a better word, into this reality.

I don’t know what any of that means and maybe that’s what has me teetering on embarrassment.

On our way to Connecticut I stopped at a motorcycle dealer and rather than dealing with what’s going on in my head, I decided to deal in other ways by trading in my Land Rover for a couple of 1991 Harley-Davidson Fat Boys… and I’m not entirely sure why. I mean, I love motorcycles. I love speed. I love the rush of adrenaline you get when you’re zipping along north of 120. Harley’s aren’t exactly that, they’re made strictly for aesthetics and style.

Dolly and I slow to a stop as we reach the red light at the edge of the exit ramp.

”You’ve been quiet,” she calls out over the near deafening rumbling from the classic bikes.

Looking over at her, I shrug a bit before nodding in agreement.

”You wanna talk about why?” she asks.

”Not really,” I reply honestly and disinterested.

Green light.

Peaking to my left to make sure traffic is clear, I pull out onto the street with Dolly riding beside me. During this bike ride, I think I’m beginning to understand the mystique, the draw towards Harley’s that so many people feel. It’s like you become one with the machine. It becomes an extension of you. Or you of it. It dulls some senses and heightens others. Or maybe… I’m just thinking too deeply about it.

Red light, and we slow to a stop.

”This was a bit impulsive,” she says with a nod in my direction.

I nod in agreement with a smile.

”They’re fun to ride though,” I call out. ”Annnnd! I can totally get used to this vibration!” I add a little joke.

”Uggh! Boys!” she comments with a little laugh as the light turns green. Her comment gives me a chuckle. The thing about Dolly Waters, is that no matter what happens to me, whether its something of my own creation or anything beyond my control, her presence has always afforded me the ability to smile or crack a lame joke. She’s a comfort zone for me. A safe place. When I’m with Dolly, I feel the freedom to just be Thaddeus with no real fear of being judged unfairly.

It’s smooth sailing the rest of the way to the Compound. No more traffic lights and very little in terms of traffic ever actually comes out this way. The Compound and the airfield are the only things in this part of Old Saybrook and there’s warning signs out near the main road. The only people that venture this deep toward the coast, are those that belong here… or idiots with a death wish.

Galileo Drive is a four mile stretch of road that leads from the main road in Old Saybrook proper, all the way to the Illuminatus Compound. It’s my road and technically speaking, sovereign land. Taking advantage of that fact, I accelerate the old Harley north of 90 miles per hour and Dolly does the same, rolling up right alongside me. As we near the main gates, a couple of my guards stand with one hand up, signaling us to stop and their other hands firmly attached to their rifles. Dolly and I slow to a stop and I lower my sunglasses and remove my half shell helmet. Without a word, one guard signals to the other and steps aside as the gates begin to swing open.

”Wouldn’t it be easier to just call ahead and say ‘hey, Dolly and I are comin’ in on a couple hogs’?” she asks, causing me to smile a bit.

”Yeah probably,” I admit before throttling the old bike forward through the gates. Naturally, Dolly follows my lead through the gates and up past my grandfathers old farmhouse. Seconds later, her and I roll to a final stop outside the main entrance to the Big House on the hill. From here, the ocean is under a mile away and on breezy days such as this, you can smell the salty air wafting in from the Atlantic. It’s always so refreshing.

Hopping off the motorcycles, Dolly and I head inside with my helmet in one hand and Asmodeus’s cane in my other. As is customary, I’m greeted on arrival by a dozen different aides and assistants, all of which do so upon Jim’s orders. He’s my best friend and my chief of staff. ‘Chief of Staff’ though, always supplants our friendship and they’re made available to me out of an abundance of caution. Also customary, I thank those aides but wave them off.

In the main hallway, James begins to speak but I plant my helmet in his chest and keep walking. He looks down at the helmet a moment then rushes to catch up to me.

”Mate you’re just 22,” he begins. ”Is it not a bit early for a midlife crisis?” he attempts to joke. Since I learned of his fate, I still haven’t said more than a couple words per day to him.

Dolly looks at me as I ignore him and keep walking.

”Thad?” she urges me with a look to talk to Jim. I just shrug, shake my head and keep walking.

Still walking beside me, Jim notices the very familiar cane in my hand. ”Mate, is that Father Asmodeus’ cane?”

”Yep,” I answer, giving him no further indication that I’m willing to discuss it.

”Where’d you find it?” he asks as Dolly and I turn up another hallway leading to my gym… and the throne room.

”I didn’t,” I answer him reluctantly.

”Then how...”

”I can’t explain it Jim,” I interrupt him curtly. ”I had a vision, I was angry with him and I pulled it out of the vision and into reality.”

He dead stops in the hallway just as I reach the throne room. Turning to face him, I step toward him a few steps.

”No crazy Thaddeus jokes?” I ask with a hint of animosity. ”No jokes at all Jimmy?”

”I’m sorry mate,” he says quietly with a great deal of guilt attached. ”I just thought...”

”Save it,” I cut him off again and return my attention to the throne room door. Dolly grabs my arm, trying to entice me to calm down. I’ve had nothing but vitriol for Jim and I know it. But I don’t know how to stop.

”You’re about to lose him Thad,” she pleas with me. ”You really need to back off and open up some dialogue with him that doesn’t include you biting his head off,” she advises insistantly.

”Yeah,” I agree. ”I know I do,” I continue, clenching my jaw tight. ”Would it be alright though, if I do this first?” I ask her with a smile.

Dolly shoots back a smile of her own and nods. Turning my head toward the large wooden doors in front of us and looking straight up toward the top for a moment, I push the old heavy doors inward. The old steel hinges creak and moan, getting their first workout in several years. Light from outside flows in through the windows, the only illumination this ancient looking old cathedral really needs.

[Image: atcS6z3.jpg]

”You’ve never showed me this room before,” Dolly says as we step inside the room and onto the long crimson colored and gold patterned rug leading to the throne. My throne.

”I never show it to anybody,” I say as I turn to her with the slightest of smiles.

”How come?” she inquires with a scrunch of her face.

”Monarchical forms of governing… they’re archaic and have no place in today’s society,” I try to explain as her and I walk the carpet several feet. ”It’s why I shy away from being referred to as a King. It kind of makes my skin crawl if I’m being totally honest.”

”You have the power to abolish it,” she begins. ”Replace it with true democracy. Majority rule. All that fancy feel good stuff.”

”In time maybe,” I reply, looking up at the high arched ceiling. ”Truth is, a couple years ago I attempted to install such a thing but was vehemently advised against it. My grandfather, whatever else he was… he was very good a programming and it takes time to deprogram.”

She looks at me with a bit of a contorted, confused look upon her face.

”Through the years and the wars, I inherited my grandfathers followers along with everything else,” I try to explain further. ”They don’t know what freedom is and I do a really bad job of teaching them what it is to be free.

“I’m not sure I know what it is either.”

Her and I advance slowly, further into the room. Dolly’s head darts all over, looking at the different fixtures and architecture.

”It looks so much older than the rest of the house,” she muses aloud.

”It’s actually the newest,” I tell her with a slight smile. ”It was originally built in the late 70’s with Gothic architecture, mimicking the ancient thousand year old churches of Europe. My grandfather always had a penchant for aesthetics. The old Gothic churches, they had a mystique, an aura about them. Voices reverberated well in them and it afforded him the opportunity to seem more powerful than he was.

“It was originally what he called his Church of Illumination but the pews were largely destroyed when the Ares Project attacked,”
I continue explaining. ”The Illuminatus name was chosen by him. He chose it because it was a Latin form of ‘enlighten’.”

”So it was never the Illuminati?” she asks with a forced look of surprise. She knows that answer.

”Of course not,” I say with a bit of a laugh as we reach the top of the steps leading to the throne, my crown hanging off the back of the chair itself. I grab her hand like a gentleman, and give it a gentle kiss while looking her in the eye before plopping down in the throne itself. ”A common misconception my fair lady.”

Dolly takes the hand I kissed and places the back of it upon her forehead and flutters her eyes. ”Thaddeus Leander Duke, I do declare!” she says in her most exaggerated southern accent and pretends to faint and fall into my lap causing me to laugh out loud.

”You never really say anything to dispel that notion though,” she says, returning to the Illuminati stuff.

”And why should I?” I ask of her rhetorically. ”People make up their minds about me long before they get to know me. Not telling them that let’s me know who is who.”

Still lying in my lap she looks up at me, then off to my right. Reaching up above my head, she grabs my crown before placing it gently on top of my head. Rolling off my lap and to the landing at the feet of the throne, she kneels in respect… making me feel very uncomfortable.

”Don’t do that,” I say quietly. She lifts her head and allows her eyes to meet mine.

”Why not?” she asks.

”It makes me uncomfortable,” I admit to her.

”Having power makes you uncomfortable,” she says, continuing to kneel at my feet.

”Do I have power?” I ask rhetorically. ”I have influence over a quarter million people. They love me and worship the very ground I walk on but I don’t deserve that. Like I said… their allegiance to me is inherited.”

With Asmodeus’ cane still in my hand, I twirl it about as if it were a baton. Dolly rises to her feet.

”I just think that it’s part of who you are,” Dolly says, attempting to explain her way of thinking. ”I get that it’s all archaic, but...” her voice trails off for a second.

”But what?” I ask of her to continue as I carry on playing with the cane, realizing that the golden door knob like handle threads in and out.

”Embracing who you are, inside and out, all of it. The good, the bad, the indifferent… No one has a problem with reminding you of the bad Thaddeus, maybe its time you gave them the whole fucking picture,” she suggests.

Her words hit me deep. The advisement she gives comes from the right place. There’s a lot of people in my life that can try and give me life advice and while I appreciate the motivation behind it, more often than not, I allow it to go in one ear and out the other. Not with her. Not with Corey. As it happens, not even with Doc D’Ville. Despite my personal feelings for Lou and his most probable devious intent, his guidance too comes from the right place, or at least I feel like it does. We might seem like play things for D’Ville, or maybe even like pets for him. Maybe that’s true on some level, but whether he’ll admit it or not there’s a certain amount of respect afforded from each of us to each of us. As it pertains to D’Ville, we have no blood bond or love bond or any other kind of bond except loyalty. Loyalty may be the only thread the whole of Continuum actually has in common and personally, I can live with that.

”Your Grace,” says my dead grandfather from practically out of nowhere just as I’m unthreading the knob handle from his cane revealing the dagger hidden within. Asmodeus’ appearance causes me to stop in my tracks. He kneels before me, almost directly beside Dolly Waters.

I almost don’t even want to acknowledge his appearance, but I screw the dagger top back into his cane before tossing it to him. He catches it out of the air and Dolly watches the cane evaporate into nothing right beside her.

”He’s here?” she asks, staring at the void beside her. I nod my head. I can feel my face burning red with embarrassment again.

”Grandfather,” I greet him with a sigh and obvious disdain in my voice.

Asmodeus uses the cane to aid him back to his feet. ”Why do you feel embarrassment for who you are, my son?”

”I’m not embarrassed of who I am,” I answer him as honestly as I can. ”I’m embarrassed of where I came from.”

”Many times since my demise I’ve sat in this room, waiting for you,” Asmodeus states.

”I can only imagine the amount of disappointment I’ve given you over those years,” I say mockingly.

”You have never disappointed me,” he says quietly. ”You my son, are a warrior. You are a leader. You think those people follow you because they followed me. Because they feared me.”

Asmodeus shakes his head slowly.

”They follow you because they know what you are. They’d follow you through the gates of hell because they love you. You fight for them. You risk your life for them so that they may live to one day see the right to exist.”

Choking back some emotion, I elect to say nothing.

”You have won every war you have ever fought, starting when you were just 15 years old,” he says, still even keeled and quiet. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think he was speaking from the heart and not trying to manipulate me. As a famous dwarf once said though, and maybe it’s true in my grandfathers case as well, maybe he too is “good at making honest feelings do dishonest work.”

”I don’t like war,” I admit to him. ”I’d give my left nut to just lead a normal quiet life.”

”Good men never like war, but they know it is at times a necessary evil,” he says as he sits atop the steps and cranes his neck to look at me.

”I’m not so sure I am a good man,” I say aloud. In response, Dolly darts her head in my direction.

”But you are,” he interjects. ”It’s the way you were designed.”

His choice of wording confuses me and I’m not at all afraid to show that. ”What do you mean designed?”

My grandfather smiles ever so slightly and very much uncharacteristically.

”There’s things you don’t know, Your Grace,” he says with a bot of shame in his voice.

”Like what?”

”A great many things,” he replies quickly. ”You have a lot of questions Thaddeus, and I’m sorry.

“Truly.”

”For what?” I ask, again trying to choke back emotion.

”That I met my end before I had the chance to teach you everything,” he answers. ”I know you want to believe the best from your mother. You want to hate me and hate your father for her life ending but I swear to you her treachery is real.

“It’s true.”

”I don’t believe you,” I tell him, a tear finally escaping my eye.

”That chair suits you… you know?”

I don’t react.

”And the crown upon your head,” he continues on. ”Thaddeus… my son… you’re a very dashing and gallant young man. A King ahead of your time.”

The mere mention of being a King causes me to roll my eyes and I remove the crown from my head.

”You weren’t ready when you ascended the throne five years ago, but you’re ready now.”

”I don’t want it,” I say to him as I fiddle with the crown.

”Good men never do,” he states. ”But it doesn’t matter what they want anymore than it does you. Sometimes, my child, ones destiny supersedes all else.”

”And what is my destiny?” I ask as I start to spin the crown on the tip of my middle finger like a basketball.

”To rule the kingdom,” he answers quickly. ”To grow the kingdom. Without you, it doesn’t exist. What’s worse, without you, perhaps your father will want to retake the reigns.

“We both know that can never be allowed to happen.”

He’s right, at least on some level. No matter what I want, my father can never again assert his authority over the Illuminatus Nation.

”Thaddeus I’ll answer your question on one condition,” he offers and I nod in response. ”I’ll tell you what I meant by designed on the condition that you drop this nonsense about your mother.”

Considering his offer for a moment, I nod in response and wave him on. ”Was I test tube baby?” I ask of my grandfather, almost facetiously.

”Kind of,” he answers quickly. ”But not exactly. You were conceived naturally through two willing partners.

“When you were but an embryo, I altered your DNA.”

”That doesn’t make any sense, why would...”

”I needed you to be softer, kinder, gentler than either me or your father. Yet still carry the same ruthlessness whenever needed. I gave you softer features that made you far easier on the eyes than either me or your father. Your features were paramount to the overall success of the future Illuminatus Nation.

“Your demeanor was softened. War isn’t always the answer and I knew that. I needed you to be able to negotiate in good faith. I needed you to be able to use diplomacy when war wasn’t an option. For instance, this war with the Ares Project. You took your lumps because of where they were located, knowing that had you struck them on American soil it would have had catastrophic consequences.

“Being the second coming of myself or your father was never an option, so I had to do it Thaddeus. I had to adjust your DNA so that the Illuminatus could live on forever.”

”What if I don’t want it to?” I ask of him as I stand from the throne and hang the crown back on the chair. ”What if I really do want it to go away?”

”How exactly?” he asks as he stands up with the aid of his cane. He approaches me to within a foot and looks up. I’m not a large man by professional wrestling standards, but Asmodeus stood all of five foot 9. ”Would you call an emergency meeting with the United Nations? Tell them ‘oh, it was fun but we’re done playing real nation now’?”

He makes a good point. Even still, I lower my face to his. ”I don’t want this life.”

”Well Thaddeus,” he says with his demeanor and his stance steeled. ”That’s just tough then isn’t it?”

”I mean, I can just...”

”Just what?” he interrupts. ”You can do whatever it is you like Thaddeus, that’s your birthright. But the moment you put the crown on the shelf for good, is the very moment your father starts maneuvering to put it back on his head.”

”So what if he does?” I ask of him, but I already know the answer.

”Thaddeus… my son… when Senator McCain spoke with you all those years ago, when you were readying your forces for engagement with your father… what was it he warned you?” he asks as I advance past him and down the steps.

”To make sure I win,” I answer him with a sigh. ”Because if I didn’t, it was the policy of the Obama Administration to root out the Illuminatus… root and stem.”

”And who occupies the White House?”

”I get it, Grandfather, no need to...”

He hurries down the steps and grabs my arm, doing his best to pull my around. ”No I don’t think you do,” he says as his lips quiver a bit. ”So I’m going to put this into perspective for you.

“When the Americans went to war in Iraq Thaddeus, they sent out decks of playing cards to their soldiers with the faces of their enemies. The soldiers would spend their long downtime hours playing cards and remembering faces. The Aces were the Hussein’s and Saddam’s personal secretary.

“After they’ve mowed down the Illiminatus, after your father is turned to dust, who do you think occupies the aces in the Americans sickening card game of war?”
he asks as I tear my hand from him and start down the aisle. Dolly hurries to catch up.

”Maybe it doesn’t matter,” I answer him nonchalantly as Dolly and I start for the doors.

”Thaddeus!” he shouts out loud enough that it rattles a few windows. I stop and turn my head toward him. ”Thaddeus,” he repeats, holding up a finger for added affect. I shoot him a condescending smile.

”Do you think my life in jeopardy is some big fear of mine? I’ve been living through threats and attempts on my life for years and...”

”Are you foolish enough to think they’ll be satisfied with just two Duke’s?” he asks as he steps forward and throws up a second finger. ”Francis,” he says and the smile immediately fades from my face.

”Talon,” up goes a third finger. ”Caitlyn,” up goes a fourth. ”As long as a Duke is alive to take up arms, the Illuminatus is never truly eliminated Thaddeus. Suppose you father is taken out. He’s an idiot, he’ll falter and fall in a few weeks. They’d come after you and as long you’re not self righteous enough to turn yourself in where they’d most assuredly kill you anyway, who then is left to stop them from killing your children too?”

Standing in the aisle and staring toward Asmodeus, Dolly tugs my arm a bit, grabbing my attention. I glance in her direction.

”What’s he saying?” she asks.

”If I hang up the crown,” I begin with a pause. ”Then my children become targets.”

Dolly scoffs a bit. ”Like they’d really do that.”

”There was a price on my fathers head before,” I inform her. ”That was part of the reason I went all in on taking his crown.”

”Remind me again,” Dolly prefaces. ”What was the other?”

I look up the aisle toward my grandfather who is no longer there. Grabbing Dolly by her hand, her and I head toward the doors back to the main house.

”He removed me from military leadership,” I begin to explain. ”I was fine with it because he basically made me State Minister so I just got to travel all over. ISIS made us a target and I was away on an official trip in Scotland when I found out he acted on faulty intelligence before even confirming whether or not what he was hearing was true.

“He ordered the bombing of what he thought was an ISIS stronghold in Iraq,”
I say as we step out into the hallway and she retrieves her hand from mine. ”Turns out what he actually bombed was a school and he killed 262 Iraqi school children.”

”Jesus,” she reacts as we reach the main hallway.

”So I met secretly with the Generals in Berlin, and we were of the mind that if he were to continue to lead the Illuminatus it would have catastrophic results for the world and for us. The plan was hatched then to remove my father from power.

“By force if necessary.

“And it was necessary.”

Thad sits in a directors chair in a darkened room, illuminated by a single bright light above his head. He sits with his hoodie up over his head and holding his Raging Bull revolver. He raises his eyes to the camera and spins the cylinder, watching it spin for a moment before slamming it back into the barrel.

The good news Charlie, Thad points the revolver toward the camera and pulls back the hammer then pulls the trigger.

Click.

Is that it was only your first promo. And the bad news is... Thad pulls back the hammer, then pulls the trigger again.

Click.

It’s really the only one I’mma need because this one’s gonna be a killshot brother, Again, he pulls back the hammer then pulls the trigger.

Click.

More bad news for you my friend, is you loaded this bullet yourself. Kind of like you always do, no? I mean you’ve gone full Chris Chaos mode and… I dunno if you know this, but ain’t no one seen that bitch around here since I made him eat every single word he uttered in front of a live worldwide audience on one of the largest and most star studded Warfare’s to ever happen. When I beat your ass on Wednesday night Charlie, will you still stick around? Or will you Chris Chaos yourself right out of the business?

He’s still going by Demos, Heyman interjects.

I really don’t give a fuck.

See, I had no problem beating his ass for being as stupid as he proved himself to be and I promise you, no I guarantee you that I will make no qualms about making you eat each and every single stupid word you or your idiotic friends have uttered. I won’t feel bad. There will be no guilt from me.

You do realize that making up your own… let’s say… conclusions… about another persons life when you really don’t know anything is kind of a mistake when, you know, you’re now dealing directly with that person on a national stage? Yes I know it’s Rodman and Kimmy leading you like a lamb to slaughter, but c’mon. Clearly you know me better than either of them could. Clearly you’re more capable than they are of coming to logical and legitimate conclusions than they are. How stupid do you really have to be to just start making shit up as if its the fuckin’ truth and not expect to be called out on it? Did you really expect me to just roll over and let you and your fucking clown friends draw your own stick figure conclusions in your little picture book of slightly above average?

If you thought it was bait you (they, whatever) were setting out to trip me up, you’re on the right highway my friend, but you’re goin’ the wrong god damn direction and your little Smart Car is about to get entirely pulverized by the Illuminatus tank hunting you down.

You know what they say man, never show up to a tank battle with nothin’ but a Smart Car.

Does anyone ever really say that? Heyman asks from somewhere off camera.

I just did, Paul.

All you do is fail right?

Maybe make this a lesson. Maybe take what I’m telling you and fix your stupid habits once and for all. Week after week you plant your fat ass in front of the XWF cameras and spew the same old Communist propaganda bullshit that not a single person has bought from day god damn one.

Jimson, Paul interjects.

Consider the source though, does Jimson really qualify? He’s a dolphin murderer and hangs out with Charlie so I think taking Jimson seriously is a bit counter productive, but please Paul, continue to interrupt my train of thought when I’m trying to cut a damn promo.

Sorry.

Tell me Charlie… or Demos… I really don’t care. Do you really think I sit around with my team of accountants meticulously scouring through and tracking where each and every dollar goes? I know fuck all about investments and investing so the truth of the matter is that I can neither confirm nor deny that my money funds the Israeli’s. Fuck, for all I know my money might be playing both sides. All I know man, is that I send money out and a shit ton more than I sent comes back in the next quarter.

What’s more, do you really think I give a fuck if the Palestinians are dying when so are my people? That’s what matters first and foremost to me Demos. My people. Their lives matter to me. Their right to life matters to me. Their freedom to live and breathe among the other seven billion people on this planet is what matters to me. It’s easy to sit and arm chair quarterback my life Demos, but actually living it, actually having the lives of a quarter million people hanging in the balance with every god damn decision you make is a hell of a lot different than sitting on your pulpit and casting your judgments upon me.

But cast away man, you’re the dumbass.

This is the point where we move on from one dead ass conspiracy theory to another.

Dumbass did you take the red pill?

Did you pass the MAGA class of ‘lies are really just alternative facts’ portion of your doctorate of dumbassery?

You really gonna come out here and tell lies about my dead grandpappy? You gonna believe he was kicked out of the Church for pedophilia?

Thad sits back in his directors chair and throws the hood off his head, then gives his best impression of Doc D’Ville.

[Image: SN5obL1.jpg]

Here’s a newsflash. In the early 70’s, my grandfather when he was just Father Charles, before he adopted the name Asmodeus, was indeed a Catholic priest. He did indeed leave the Church but of his own volition. Ironically, in this case at least, he left the Church because he found out someone he had turned in for the very crime of which your friends so casually speak, was simply moved to another region and the entire case was swept under the rug by the hierarchy. He was a diligent researcher and a rather learned man Dumbass, so he did some digging and found complaint after complaint, relocated priest after relocated priest and even went so far as to reach out to the authorities and you know what he was told Dumbass?

“That’s an internal Church matter.”

That’s why he left the Church.

But you can sit and listen to conspiracy theories. You can sit and believe lies are truths and wear your brand new red hat, swallow your red pills, and just like Alias, think I’m some evil being that ought to be extinguished. But I’ve told you the facts. You and they can spew their lies and you and they can choose to believe that but all I’m seeing Dumbass, is a couple of dimwitted jackasses taking advantage of the Dumbass they see sitting before them that can’t even act right in a social setting. Taking advantage of a guy that can’t beat Oswald or anyone else anymore, a man that can’t manage to even clank a glass to another glass without looking like a complete and total fool for even trying.

You’re nothing Charlie. You’re nothing Demos. You always have been and you always will be.

Maybe retry your hand in the 24/7 title division where clearly you belong and clearly where you spend the majority of your time here in the XWF. And not occupying spots against elite talent such as myself.

You’re gonna fight me to the edge of the abyss? Dumbass, how you gonna fight me to the edge of the abyss when your big clumsy ass done fell over the edge already?

Live Look at a nearly clean shaven, somehow slimmed down and maskless Demos after like 47 showers or something.
[Image: wHU1hi7.gif]

Thad fiddles around with the Raging Bull revolver.

On second thought… I’ll save the killshot for later.

[Image: yIk6jXf.png]

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Corey Smith (05-16-2021), JimCaedus (05-15-2021), Mr. Oz (05-18-2021), R.L. Edgar (05-15-2021), Theo Pryce (05-19-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Thaddeus Duke's post!
Charlie Nickles (05-16-2021), Mr. Oz (05-18-2021)