Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Black Diaries: Freaky Zeeky (RP4)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-14-2021, 10:23 PM

[We see JB in his crib, just wasting the day away watching TV, as he was channel surfing on his fire stick, he hears a knock on the door and he gets up to open it. He see’s Nicole, with some boxes of pizza and some soda in a bag. He hands it over to JB, and he places them on the kitchen table, he then notices Grissela behind her taking a look at his place as they enter his crib. He then closes the door, and he see’s the two girls seeing his living spaces, as he observers them.]

JB: Hey uh.. what are you and your home girl doing here at this hour of the afternoon?

Nicole: We just wanted to stop by to check in on you, and to spend some time with you silly goose!

JB: Um, I didn’t expect company today, but I guess I can’t turn it down.

[JB then heads to his main room, and he see’s Grissela randomly laying on his bed, as she moves around on the bed in some odd suggestive manner. JB then gives a little grin at her movement, but he just grabs something from his nightstand. She happens to drag him on his bed, and gets on top of him.]

JB: Whoa there, I don’t think this is a good look right now. I was tying to get something, but you just had to put me on my bed.

Grisslea: ’Cmon John, I wanted to feel you out like how Nicole felt you out last night. I heard you dragged her out of your crib, and to be honest… I find that kinda hot you are sooo hard on her.

JB: Well you see, she had punched me on the face, so I had to let her leave my crib before I gotten myself in trouble, over hitting some latina chick I barely even know. But, since then I’ve calmed down a bit and got over it.

Grisslea: Well John, I find that I am into bad dudes like you… and you can fuck me up when ever you want. In fact…

[Before she could do anything, Nicole called John’s name from downstairs and he quickly gets off her and heads downstairs. She then hands him small teddy bear, which JB looked a bit oddly at as she hugs him.]

Nicole: John, I am sorry for how I acted last time.. I didn’t mean to punch you in the face, I tend to get a bit uh… hot tempered, when people disrespect me. Also, you didn’t have to drag me out of the house like that, I felt like I was a whore… which I am not!

JB: Uh apologies accepted… and I never called you a whore… but anyways, bygones be bygones. But yeah, let’s eat some pizza, i’ll get the paper plates from the cabinet.

Nicole: Okay, John! Hey do you know where Gris at?

JB: Oh she’s upstairs for some reason, you need me to call her down for you?

Nicole: Nah, I tend to watch her for her thot behavior. It seems she can’t keep herself out of guys pants or something.

[JB then silently nods at that proclamation, then he heads to the cabinets to get the plates. Then he sets them up for all three, and he see’s Gris at the kitchen, brushing her hip on his side, as he tries not to fall for it. Then he calls Nicole to get a slice, then they all end up finishing about two boxes worth of pizza. Then all of them slouch on the couch, then it’s suddenly dusky outside. As they wake up from the pizza itis, Nicole notices Gris head on his lap, and she moves her up on the couch off him.]

Nicole: You can’t be doing stuff like that Gris, it’s not lady like to do that towards him.

Gris: Do what -yawn-

Nicole: Lay on his lap like that, do you want to thin—

Gris: Think what?… unlike you, I am free to express myself to any one who comes my way. Hell, we even almost kissed on his bed.. but he refused my advance on his thick skull of his.

[Nicole then beams her eyes at John, as John was still trying to understand what they are talking about. As he rubs his eyes, he felt Nicole’s fist on his arm, and he jumps up a bit in pain. He then looks at her in a confused state.]

JB: What was that for?

Nicole: You tried to make out with my friend behind my back!? You are such a vile man, John… VILE!

JB: She came onto me, Nicole… I just wanted to get something from the nightstand. You need to chill, we didn’t do a thing.

Nicole: Then is she telling a truth about you not taking up on her offer?

[JB then throw his hand up in the air in anger, and he gets up to walk around the living room. Then Nicole and Gris whispers among themselves, and they call him back to the couch. Then both of them stand over him, and they start doing some Nikki Bella dance like trance, and he looks on.]

Nicole: You know what John, I take back all that stuff I said. The main reason why I came back her with my friend, is so we can…

Gris: Have a threesum, you see… we tend to swing on the spectrum of our sexuality. Most of the time, we always manage to have two dudes or girls for ourselves… but now..

Nicole: We BOTH want you for the night… now, let’s go get crazy… catch us if you can!

[As soon they went upstairs to his room, John then gives off a cocky smile, and he heads up there to meet his playmates. Lets just say we end here, since get’s a bit NSFW. But for real, it simply fades to clown faced CCP.]

“I broke in more ho’s than Page has broken into a weed dispensary with his goons. The same goons, who he claimed I apart of all those years prior, shit he was more of a silent partner of the group as me and Tommy did shit he wonldn’t imagine doing. So Page, where’s my money you owe me and Tommy for doing you guys the favors? There’s a reason why we don’t roll with them, because you didn’t pay up the insurance fee for your services of the B.O.B. It looks like the curtain jerker has exposed you and your lies you spew, but hey I can’t dabble in my own bull you know?

You know what Page, i’m quite honored you manage to dish out your hot plate of promos on my timely turntable, you know that even if you could dish out your hot, molten, cheesy, one note in a bucket of ten recorded promos to air on the network, you still have a shot at still sucking your own dick like if you Lanny Poffo on a good day. I don’t need the locker room’s approval of ME beating you, since you already had been beaten many times over and over, and over.. I can’t repeat but it’s not worth it. Also, the hottest main event of the PPV? Shit, i would be honored to take out the same guy who has Main in his Name, on that Sunday.. but that isn’t going to be reality isn’t it, Page?

Who knows…you might retain, you go home, smoke buds and do other stuff.. then ride in your private jet to the event, stay at a 5 star hotel with the works… do media appearances… then get to arena before the show stars, and you get ready for your so called hottest main event for the same belt that I am taking you on for this Warfare. Maybe I know this, since I can tell that you are the golden man of this company, a crown jewel so to speak.

Maybe we could do Fingerpoke of Doom in the cage, where I lay down for you and you pin me. Let the fans be happy that I barely had any shot in your ways, or let me find and hire Russo to hold the belt up and toss it over the cage, and you escape with it as I simply lay there looking at the lights, since that’s how you and other see me in this company. So I don’t care about the locker room boys who’d be proud to see their crown jewel making to the PPV with his own memorial belt to honor the old and burnt out.

Nah, i’m bullshitin looks like I like to hype myself up for the negative shit more so then the positives, so you can use those words against me and twist the narrative like you do. You think for a second I care about the fact i’m getting played? You can play all the games my friend, at the end of the day at some point someone had got to beat the levels to the end. You are the peach to my bowser, or in this case…My Strife to your Sephiroth in that cage.

I might NOT ever break that glass celling, but i've done WAY MORE shit before you even gotten yourself in the company. I’ve done more shit for this company, that I wanted to say fuck it too many times and quit and never look into this place. But you know what keeps me staying here?… You want to know the secret Pagey Boy?

It’s the lack of fucks I got towards this shit…

I know right away Page, that you want me to feel bad that I am not your level, that I am not good enough to have a joint with you in the All Elite B.O.B locker room, that I haven’t been able to record multiple promos on a single basis, that I can’t even get a 3-0 streak on my opposite side against you. You got it all, you’re the One like a Billy to this Gunn Club called XWF. While you think you know it all, you don’t know shit about me and how far I can go against a man like you. I don’t need press myself over how irreverent I am, I don’t need to show how incompetent I am in the ring… it’s been said and done for so many years i’ve been in this company.

Page, while you can give a fuck about your reputation… I don’t care about mines, since I had to kiss decapitated heads, had tampons shoved in my mouth, got tossed in a glass houses and all the works you can find on the XWF tape library in the headquarters. I don’t have shit to lose, Page, because at the end of the night, you going to end up feeling like you walked out of south central with bullets in your head as I make it my goal to not have a wrestling match…

We having a street fight, as I wanna make you go see your loved ones on the other side, because I want to end you and your mouth that happens to be kissing on your belt that’s pretty much your ashtray for all the weed you buy that’s all bullshit and weak, just like you, Danky Janky.

Now take that to Grave, Page.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
JimCaedus (05-15-2021)