Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real BIG
Thias Watts Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-19-2021, 09:51 PM

Big and abrupt, an all-black Hummer 2 sitting on twenty-six-inch rims pulls up in front of Big Boy's Gym. A place where only the biggest, baddest men in the world get their swole-on. The front and back doors of the Hummer open up away from one another and out steps Thias Watts. The seven-foot-three monster. He’s wearing custom Timbs. Custom leather jeans. Custom turtleneck sweater. Custom gold plated Avalanche medallion dangling from a custom gold rope chain around his neck. XWF Anarchy’s giant, the man with an undefeated record, pulls a custom, big-ass toothpick from his enormous teeth. Everything for this uncustomary man is custom. It has to be, he’s too damn big!

“Y’all off-that little shit, huh?”

He says looking into the lense of one of those XWF camera drones that follows everyone around. People usually don’t notice them, but do you know why Thias is smart enough to recognize those things? Besides not being a mark-ass-sucker-fuccboi? You guessed it! Big brains!

“I’m fittin’ to show y’all how the BIG dogs roll, little ones.”

The camera drone follows Thias into the gym, where a pair of blushing, BIG breasted women hold the doors open for him, all giggling and shit. Thias sucks his teeth as he walks by them, peeping out the scenery of the gym. The place is packed with a bunch of Sil Frigida types. Steroid-assisted veins bursting out of their plastic-looking, spray tanned skin. They’re all straining, and sweating, and screaming at themselves in the mirrors along the walls as they pump hundreds of pounds of iron. Thias moves deliberately behind each of them, growling out aggressive insults in their ears as they watch him in horror from the mirror’s reflection.

“Pussy.”

He calls this sweaty guy curling a hundred-pound dumbbell.

“Weak bitch.”

He tells another guy doing exactly the same

“Them biceps is LITTLE, hoe.”

He says to a guy watching himself flex in the mirror

Thias walks up, and towers over a man struggling on a weight bench. He’s lying on his back, his legs bouncing on and off the padded floor. You can smell the guy’s sweat, like a mix of mustard and soured milk. The botoxed skin on his face pulls back as he strains and turns red. Saliva flinging out of his lips as he tries desperately to push the seven-hundred-pound bar away from his chest barrel-shaped chest.

“Tisk, tisk, little, bitch-boy.”

Thais reaches down with one massive hand and pulls the bar away with ease. He stands there, a bored and patronizing look on his face as he shoos away the incredulous-looking gym rat.

“Love it when these little noodle-armed hoes be trying to bite off more than they can chew. See, Thias Watts got a BIG ass appetite, and ain’t shit that’s been fed to me by the XWF came even CLOSE to filling my belly. Oswald ain’t going to be any different. He’s just like these mark-ass-hoes in this gym. Little dudes TRYNA be big, screaming all loud at the weight they can’t handle. They come in here one day, do some SOFT little Barbie-doll sets, then think they can roll with the BIG dawgs.

Just like LITTLE Money Oswald.

Homie had to try as hard as he could to beat up some weird fat guy in a mask, and suddenly he thinks he got his whole life figured out. Acting like he got a fresh round of steroids because he beat a side-show freak with the XWF’s longest losing streak.

GET AT ME, OSWALD!

Ain’t NOBODY beat Thias Watts, and nobody ever will! Especially not some chubby lookin’ neckbeard with a man-bun. The fuck is that? A “MAN” who wakes up every day and puts a rubber band in his hair? Not only would Thias Watts never do something so femmy, but Thias Watts COULDN’T do it, know why? My hands are too BIG. The shit would break. It’s not intended for true-motherfuckers like me. Anything that people gotta’ tag the word “MAN” in front of, man-bun, man-dolin, man-which, it’s just a way to let people know that a “MAN” is doing female stuff. Have you not seen my matches? First I beat up a chubby neckbeard. Sound familiar? Then I had to crush the skull of an actual female.

Shit, Thias already showed the world that he’ll crush this boy. Leave him BROKEN. Does this ol’ trailer-park-rich dummy think he can usurp the throne of the BIGGEST? The BADDEST!? THE NASTIEST?! You ain’t gutta’-gutta’, son. You just an ol’ sweet, sugar-daddy with too much sugar in the tank. Letting Miss Fury run wild with your funds and she ain’t even letting you smash, bruh! She sucking off the WHOLE Brotherhood while you stay sucking that thumb. Hoping and praying to impress your step-daddy CCP so he doesn’t boot you from the group you built. WEAK.

You got all this “money”.

You got all this “strength”.

But this old man drinking out of your milk-carton? Backwashing in the house you built? MURK that fool!

OH… can’t huh? You ain’t got what it takes, LITTLE Money.

You’s a chump.

A BUSTA.

A Certified HOE.

This is going to be easy work for Thias Watts. I ain’t even gotta sleep you, son. I just gotta’ pick this man-baby up and put him back in his place, AKA at my feet. How much you weigh boy?”

Thias sucks his teeth again and proceeds to bend the seven-hundred-pound bench press bar with ease. Wrapping it into a pretzel shape and throwing it to the ground without even breaking a sweat.

You ain’t fittin’ to be NO problem for Thias Watts.

The BIG breasted women enter the shot and flank either side of Thias, caressing the muscles under his sweater.

Big guns? Check.

Big dick? Check.

Big Money? Checkmate.

Best of luck to the “man” with no power trying to powerslam Thais Watts. You can’t even lift deez nuts!

FUCK AROUND! FIND OUT!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Thias Watts's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-20-2021), JimCaedus (05-20-2021), Mr. Oz (05-20-2021), Ned Kaye (05-20-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thias Watts's post!
Mr. Oz (05-20-2021)