Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Black Diaries: Nuttin But Luv (RP3)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-12-2021, 07:39 PM

[It opens up to a sunny day at the Arundel Mills Mall, where we see JB in this time, in a green metal mask, long black pants, and red shirt on. Then we see the girl whom followed him back home last time, in her sundress and heels with her hair tied in a Ariana Grande style holding various bags in her hand. Then she heads into the H&M store, and leaves her bags to JB who simply just walks to the bench to chill, as he watches people pass by, he see’s this one guy in his CCP shirt coming towards him. Then he guy takes a second glance to notice it was John at the bench, he comes up to him.]

Stranger: Are you John Black?

JB: I guess so, how you do?

Stranger: I wanted to let you know, that CCP is going to demolish you this coming Warfare from now.

JB: You might be right, so I guess that’s all you wanted to tell me?

Stranger: Nope, I have another thing for you..

[Then the Stranger takes his slushy cup and dumps the cup over his head, and he walks off laughing. Then Nicole comes out to see the slushy on his head, and she was pissed to see it on his head.]

Nicole: Who did that to you?

JB: Some huge CCP mark, don’t worry about it. I’ll clear it up, are you still hunting at the store?

[JB then had a little towel around his neck, and he wipes the slushy residue of his durag dome. Then she checks her bags to see if they gotten dirty, as she ignores John’s situation. She then goes back to the store with her platinum Amex Card in hand, the John phone rings and he see’s that it was Reggie, and he picks up the call.]

JB: Reggie, what’s up homie?

Reggie: Nothing much man, just checking on you and shit. I happened to give Tommy a call earlier to check on him too.

JB: That’s good man, gotta keep the line of convo good standing. So, what’s going on with you, what’s your plan in XWF?

Reggie: On that well, you know about bWo?

JB: Yeah, what about em?

Reggie: I might join up with them, I don’t know when but I want a different scene for my career in XWF. I’m not going to leave the THUGS shit, but I think I need to make a change of scenery.

JB: Well Reggie, you think on it… you are the leader of your own shit, so what you do is up to you. But i’m glad you brought this up to me, I appreciate it. Oh by the way, I heard that Tommy hooked you up with his old fuckgirl he knew, how’s that coming along?

Reggie: Shit, I like the girl man, the more we vibe the more we grow together. Hell, she knows how to get freaky man… I wish you could get a feel for her too.

JB: WHOA, nah i’m into all that kinda freaky shit… but, if i happens she’s up for it, well looks like i’m catching a plane to San Diego for some action.

Reggie: Oh yeah man, one day… let me not hold you up, i’ll hit you up later.

JB: Bet, peace bro.

[After he hanged up the phone, he see’s her coming out of the store with close to four bags on her hands. Then JB eyes widen up with how much stuff she bought within a two hour span when they arrived to the mall. Then JB simply picks up all her bags, and they head out to the entrance way to drop off the bags in his car in the parking lot, then they head back to the mall. We see JB just sitting on the outside bench, as she Nicole tries to drag him back into the mall.]

Nicole: Come with with me, papi.. I need you to accompany me! I don’t feel safe without you around me. I won’t be going to anymore stores in the mall, i promise!

JB: Nah, since we got here at 1 in the afternoon, we been roaming around about ten to fifteen different stores. Each time you ask me, “does this make me look fat?” or “pick out the shoes that compliment my pedicure”… i’m like, I have no clue to tell you, and you get mad at me for not picking for you.

Nicole: That’s not true, John. You are talking out of your ass, I let you just roam with me without your input to buy. I just need someone to feel like I am a whole from within.

JB: Well, sadly i am not your daddy or your homegirls from last night at the club. I am just a mere man, who happened to get your attention in a crowd of Chris Pages, Demos…

Nicole: WHO?

JB: Nevermind, look i’ll come into the mall later on. Let me just take a fresh air, you can go back in yourself.

Nicole: Well John, if you aren’t going in…then i’ll have to sit beside you, and annoy you until you give in.

JB: Try me…

[Nicole then sits beside him, and she starts to poke his neck, he flinched a couple of times. She then starts to poke on his gut, and he moves her hand off of him, then she manages nibble on his earlobe to the point he pushes himself away from her, but she inches closer and closer to the point he can smell her Gucci perfume, as she rubs her head on his shoulder. He tries to ignore, but he held his eyes up in the sky and he gave in.]

JB: Okay i’ll come back in the mall, but under one condition… you are only window shopping and if I find you buying more shit, then I swear on my Aunt Jackie’s grave, i’ll leave your ass here and you have to find a way to get back to my crib, understand?

[Nicole then nods her head, then they head back into the store. As the sun was still in the air, it hit almost to 7pm, and they are already back into his crib. We see all the bags of stuff she bought from all he pervious stores they had entered and she simply just leaves it at the front door. JB see’s this and doesn’t fuck with all that.]

JB: Nah, you need to move these stuff into my guest room or you have to leave this crib with them, your call Nicole.

[Nicole then comes out of the guest room, and she rolls his eyes at him. Then JB took that as a fuck you, and he just simply lets her be. As he sits on the couch, and was about to stream some movies, she ends up snatching the remote to pick some shitty romance film. Then JB looked at her with some slight distain, as she sits beside him.]

JB: Hey Nicole, you know that this is my crib right? You didn’t have to snatch my remote away from me, loc.

Nicole: Yeah, so what… you invited me to say for the night prior, and this is what you get to deal with. You told me to say as long as I wanted.

JB: Well, that was just mere pillow talk… i didn’t mean you could stay past 48 hours and leaving your bags at the front door, in fact you almost bought the whole stores today. Do you have like some rich family or some shit?

[Nicole then simply ignores his question as she texts on her newest iPhone in hand, as the romance film is playing. John, then tries to take the remote from her side, and she punches him in the jaw as hard as she could. JB then held his jaw and furiously got up from the couch and he opens the door to toss her bags outside at night. Then he drags her by the hair, and tosses her outside his crib, and locks the door. She furiously started banging on the door.]

Nicole: LET ME IN YOU PIECE OF SHIT! DONT YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE CLOSE PEOPLE WHO COULD END YOU? I KNOW ALL THE DIRT YOU HAVE DONE TOWRDS PEOPLE! I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL IF YOU DONT LET ME BACK IN!

[Idle threats doesn’t phase JB as he ignores her pleas, and he watches something else on his fire stick TV. Then she simply carries all her bags and immediately calls an uber which came right at the moment, and she leaves his residence, with her looking like Laurel Van Ness as the camera cuts to trunk of the car with her stuff in the trunk, as the scene bleeds red.]

“Looks like I got some girl problems, if you disrespect me and my crib.. .you going to get hit in the curb out of it. To be honest, I am way to nice to females who aren’t going to stay around long, without little to no issues. I guess drama follows me where I go, so I can’t run out like a trick in the snow. I mean, while it was cold outside when I kicked her out, it was a warm feeling to know that someone not named Page got upset at me for bringing up his workrate with compliments sprinkled in, I guess I still got nothin but love for my enemies, who may or may not be Page.

In this line work, wrestlers are entitled to tear down others just to make a quick dollar out of dimes and nickels. For me, I can just say so and so sucks and i’m going to beat em in the ring. But isn’t a fun way to embraces others in this line of work, by tearing them down just so it can blow in my face when the match is over with. But, since someone not named NOT named Page wants me to tear them a new asshole, then it looks like i’ll have to Bronco Buster my words in then, you have been warned, Non-Page-A-Manics out here.

I might be famous or infamous for being on a show, that makes Warfare look like a crappy episode of Raw on a Monday night look bad in comparison, but i’m proud of that i’m the face that terrorize the place and it’s not like I need them, they need ME to utilize the product, just like how YOU need to utilize your time here in XWF as the Universal Champion. I guess, in a way you are more or less better then an average Starbucks employee who feels like they aren’t being treated fairly.

Also, I didn’t mean to reference those other guys, but you seem to be a bit salty on it. Because, you know that they are the kind of guys you’d smash like roadkill; but you’re right, I shouldn’t bring them up so much…because, they have a realistic chance on turning you into a joke among men of this place. Shit, I could turn you into this…

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

…without any care in the world, since I am kind of man who’s willing to take chances to take out those, who aren’t in line with me. You even manage to bring up all your accomplishments, which even proves that you had took the bait, and use it to push yourself further down these people’s minds. I might not be threat to you, but that shows a lack of understanding on yourself my friend; there’s a reason why they sleep on a man like you, because they seen it all before time and time again, and they are tired of you being the ego centric man, that you put yourself in. You can deflect your fears of me as a overrated line that poor Shia LeBouf had spew out all those years ago.

Let your ego come onto your head like a parasite…

Let your indirect insults of my own failed accomplishments, be apart of you…

Just let the world know that, you don’t have a clue on what it means to be a humble person….

I don’t need prove to you that I can take your title, you are just making yourself more and more paranoid by the second. You are nothing more then a man, who’s leading into the hellfire called Warfare with all eyes on you, and yes I can say thanks for putting me up with man like yourself, just so you can make yourself even more of a target of lies and backstabings way worse then a Bruiser Broody treatment in the late 80s. Might not get the job done, but oh well i’m better off proving to the people of Baltimore and beyond, that beating and messing up a man like you is surefire way to let them know, it’s possible to do the unthinkable and the unimaginable in life.

You can be the King Of Your World, you can break down the walls around yourself, and make it clear that you call all the shots like a sub-boss in a street fighter game, that leads you into a real boss fight who can easily mess you up, if you don’t have a clue on what you are doing. I don’t need to post more than six recordings to tell the world, that Page is nothing more than a wannabe Kanyon without the baggy shirt, a book deal, and the likes of that nature.

I dare you to throw more dirt on me, i’ll just bounce back like if it’s nothing to worry about. People have said way worse things about me, that i’m kinds immune to it, so bring it Page. I’ll reach for the stars, child, because you know damn well that we are still going to get ourselves even more deeper then broken tape deck. Page, you can keep yourself busy with your elite friends who kiss your ass, while I’ll be in the shadows watching your every move and strike while the block is hot.

I don’t need to ask anyone about how much of a fraud you are Page… think about that, Pal.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-13-2021), Charlie Nickles (05-12-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-12-2021), JimCaedus (05-12-2021), Theo Pryce (05-13-2021)