Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Origins: Chapter Nineteen
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-11-2021, 12:01 PM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER NINETEEN:

MONDAY
OCTOBER 5, 2020
TAMPA, FLORIDA

[Image: 1acdfd55b108de12902a773552c02cb7.jpg]

We open at the Tampa home of Chris Page where he and Jessica are shown sitting in his dining room awaiting the arrival of Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon.

” Do we know how far away they are?”

Jessica: They should be here any minute.

” How do you think Bourbon is going to take this?”

Jessica: I guess we are going to find out because my understanding is he does not know a lot about the bigger plan. This is going to be enlightening for him.”

A slue of caters suddenly enter through a back entrance which leads out to the pool and hot tub in the massive backyard. One of the caters speaks up as Chris looks his way.

“ The tables and trays are set up Mr. Page. Is there anything else we can do for you?”

” Nah man we are good. See you in a few hours.

We suddenly split away from the Tampa home and fade inside the back of a limo where we meet up with Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon.

Thunder Knuckles: I cannot wait for you to meet this mother fucker! You are in for a huge surprise.

Bobby Bourbon: I hope it is a good surprise! I love surprises!

Thunder Knuckles: My jaw hit the goddamn floor when I got the introduction.

Bobby Bourbon: I am curious.

The limo turns into the private driveway leading up to the house. Bobby Bourbon gets his first look at the estate.

Bobby Bourbon: Cha-Ching!

Thunder Knuckles: Right!

The limo pulls to a stomp in the driveway. Thunder Knuckles opens the door and exits the back of the limo followed by Bobby Bourbon. Jessica is standing outside at the columns that support the front of the estate.

Jessica: Welcome guys!

Bobby and Thunder Knuckles start to make the walk up the sidewalk towards Jessica.

Bobby Bourbon: Did you know she was going to be here?

Thunder Knuckles: Of course I did.

They reach Jessica where she takes the lead, but before they enter the home she has the following to say.

Jessica: Before we go in I need for you to understand something Bobby, and Thunder Knuckles is already aware of as he has been in this position once before. When we walk into this house we need to forget about everything that we think we know. You might be more than surprised with who you are meeting with, and with that being said I want you to understand that everything he has said over the last twelve months has been nothing short of the gospel with how everything has played out.”

Bobby Bourbon: Who the hell am I meeting, Jesus?

The statement draws a laugh from both Jessica and Thunder Knuckles before we hear Thunder Knuckles respond.

Thunder Knuckles: Nope.

Jessica: You are meeting someone who has a long-term vision to put a shit load of money in our pockets as well as putting us in a position to take the XWF by storm. Everything you have seen thus far with BOB is from his mind. He has specific plans for you, me, Thunder Knuckles, and several more that will be joining us on this journey. Collectively we will be able to crush anyone that opposes us.”

Bobby Bourbon: Well let me meet this man of mystery and find out for myself.

… TO BE CONTINUED.

The origins of BOB have been a story that many of you have elected to take some potshots at. Some have even gone so far as to say this is just one long-running lie to put me over. It’s truly a funny thing when those people have no fucking clue what the hell they are talking about while still thinking the Beast actually existed on some plain other than me feeding into the drug-induced hallucinations of one Robert Main. It takes a lot of time and energy to run black streaks on your face.

But for those who refuse to acknowledge the truth and continue to try and poke holes in this story allow me to show you this.

LIVE FROM MODA CENTER

PORTLAND, OREGON

Backstage we see Miss Fury accompanied by Micheal Graves who she is leading around on a collar. The two seem to be in mid discussion about future plans when something catches Miss Fury's eye. A slight smirk forms as she places a hand on Micheal's chest, signaling him to hang back as she approaches Chronic Chris Page who garners a big POP from the crowd when he comes into the frame.

Miss Fury: "Hello Chris, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is..."

"Chronic" Chris Page: "I know who you are, and unless you're here to sign that one up to get his ass kicked," (He points towards Graves who in turn begins licking his teeth through a twisted smile.) "Then I'm not interested!"

Miss Fury: "If that's really what you want... I'm sure that we can arrange something, but let me ask you, Chris," She says as she places her hand to his chest and leans in close to him to whisper. "Is it what you really need?"

Confused over what she means, CCP gently pushes Miss Fury away from him.

"Chronic" Chris Page: "What are you talking about!?" He demands while keeping one eye on Graves.

Miss Fury: "I'm just curious why a man as established as yourself would be content with the world only seeing him as a has-been who needs to be carried by a man whose only concern for you begins and ends with propelling himself back to the top.

You can see it in his face. While CCP might not be completely buying into what she's saying, the seeds of doubt are obvious as CCP considers her words for a moment.
Finally, CCP snaps out of it.

"Chronic" Chris Page: "I see what you're trying to do here, and it's not going to work. I suggest you collect your monkey and get the hell out of here before you piss me off!" He says as he glares down at Fury.

Fury is not intimidated at all and shows it with a sly smirk, likely due to Graves coming along as backup.

Miss Fury: "We'll leave, but before we do I'd like to leave you with some food for thought. Your partner had quite the run at Relentless, didn't he? A shame that your singles fortunes weren't as bright as his. What I find most troubling, Chris is how your partner didn't lift a finger to help at Relentless. Is a friend more concerned with maintaining his status as champion than helping a friend in need really the type of friend you, well need?"

Miss Fury smiles as she notices Chris considering her words. She backs away, never taking her eyes off of him. Finally, breaking the silence, she leaves him with these words.

Miss Fury: "Just remember Chris, while we may be bad, we're also a brotherhood..."

She turns around and yanks Graves chain to lead him back down the direction they came from.

Miss Fury: "I think you could do with some REAL friends... Think about it..."

She says as the camera swings to Page who's shaking his head no, but you can tell that her words have had some effect on him. Robert Main emerges from the locker room and sees Miss Fury and Graves walking away.

” What was that all about?”

Chris watches Miss Fury walk further away as he states.

” Nothing.”

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Thunder Knuckles & Johnny Legend
- vs -
Jim Jimson & Charlie Nickels
Tag Team

Robbie Bourbon suddenly hits the ring and nails Johnny Legend with a massive charging forearm. Charlie Nickles turns and runs directly into a goozle, and with his hand around Charlie's throat, Robbie delivers the EMC, over the top rope and to the outside. Charlie hits the ringside mats with a thud. The fans all go gasp, and Robbie nimbly cascades backward over the top rope to the floor itself. He grips Charlie by the head and places it between his legs. With the utmost viciousness and speed, Robbie hoists Charlie up...

TK is back to his feet and as Johnny gets back up TK comes up from behind with the XBUX DREAM!

TK cranks on the Xbux Dream eventually taking Legend down to the mat. He continues to apply more pressure to the sleeper hold as Johnny starts to fade away. Bourbon rolls into the ring with the Television Title in hand as TK releases the Xbux Dream where he stands to his feet and Robbie hands him the TV title. TK places his boot on the chest of Johnny as he raises the TV Title up in the air to massive boos from the crowd.

TK and Bourbon shift attention towards the ramp as Chris Page is shown walking out through the curtain with his hands behind his back. Chris looks towards the ring at TK and Robbie Bourbon before revealing his hands, his right hand has a t-shirt in it. Chris opens the shirt up before turning it around revealing “B.o.B” in bold green letters.

Chris lowers the shirt before dropping it on the ramp.

He turns to walk away before stopping and turning back looking at the shirt, he thinks about it before turning and walking away as Saturday Night Savage leaves the air.

The writing was all over the walls with this and none of you spotted it WHILE it was happening in front of your very fucking eyes. That is called perfect planning with perfect execution when you think back to this being in October 2020 and the alliance was not revealed until goddamn March of 2021. It is not my fault that stupidity seems to be a common thing amongst you boys and girls within the land of Xtreme. Smarts has never been this federation strong suit to say the very least.

I exploited the situation and in the process, I have made superstars.

Can any of you say the same thing? Yeah, I did not fucking think so.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

When I opted in for this match I knew that it was not going to be how many times John Black would fuck himself it was how soon it would happen, and that did not take long now did it, John? Are you Demos level stupid or what? First of all allow me to break the news to you kiddo, a god complex? Wait, let me make sure I heard you correctly because in your words you seem to think that I am so full of my own shit that I cannot see the light of day, yet in the same goddamn sentence you COMPLIMENT my work rate? Exactly how the fuck does that work cupcake? Take it a step further, if I was not every bit as good as I say I am why am I standing here as the top guy in this federation and not say, you? There is a difference in cocky and confidence my man; not that I would expect for you to remotely understand either considering in the nine or ten years you have been in the mix sniffing the vagina’s on Anarchy seems to be your biggest claim to goddamn fame because winning titles sure as shit isn’t in your equation.

[Image: 200.gif?cid=ecf05e47835t9azh3kdyjs37wygx...id=200.gif]

And yes little guy; I do spend some time speaking on Alias and a host of others for no other reason than at this time they are relevant to my bigger picture; not that being relevant is anything that you would know a whole lot about for you are nothing more than a pity fuck with this upcoming defense for your level of importance ranks just above a goddamn slug. It is funny to me that you speak on how I speak of them when at the time of your first promo I had not even bothered to drop mine where I was speaking of them after YOU sir brought them into our equation you dumb little turd.

[Image: 200.gif]

New flash pecker head, I might not be the MAN to you and the sheer notion that in your eyes I am some sort of front at being a tough guy tells me that you sir have the intelligence level of a wet fucking fart. Do you even know who the fuck you are dealing with? I am the very man that at Lethal Lottery 2019 beat the dog shit out of Shane for nearly three hours ALONE while he used as many lifelines as he could, I am the guy that rose through the ranks in victory and in defeat without batting an eyelash and did in a year and a half what you have not been able to do in a decade by claiming the Universal Championship… I did that by myself too. Am I a tough guy? Dude I can careless, what I am is a SMART guy that everyone sleeps on until it is far too late. I lure guys like you in for that one moment to pounce on your fucking face because you seriously make it that freaking easy when you open your mouth and attempt to complete a fucking sentence. Why the fuck should I be afraid of you, again? Oh, that is right you did not list a reason more so just throwing those words around in a feeble attempt to build yourself up in your own mind to be some sort of threat to my run… but down here in the real world that last thing you bring in my direction is fear, an awful lot of comedy but fear… not so much. Sorry you failed in that regard like Corey Smith has failed to make everything about him or his interest and much like Alias FAILED to cash in on me on Warfare that in your words he would “straight jack” the title? Then why the fuck did he not do it? Hell, I am practically begging him to try.

[Image: tenor.gif]

I now have to ask myself if you are remotely prepared for what lays in front of you because if anyone is trying to put up a front of being some sort of tough guy it certainly is not me, brother. That crown falls on top of your head and is weighing you down with every spoken word in which you try to speak. You are the equivalent of Big D when it comes to this title defense under the pretense of people “hope” that you can somehow crack my code, and even after I loaded RL’s gun he was not able to topple the force that is known the world over that is Chris Page. Even with mistakes, I can and will back my play inside that ring where it fucking matters. Can you say the same thing? What do you more recent history tell us, Mr. Black? Let us go back to March Madness and your opportunity to challenge for that Anarchy Championship. What happened there? Oh yeah, you failed with flying colors per the usual. What happened during Tag Team Turmoil? Yet another opportunity for you to make something of yourself and your claim to fame is doing what exactly? Oh yeah, beating up on the Dream-A-Maniacs.

Do you see where this is going?

Your most recent ventures to catapult yourself into some sort of relevancy have become moot at best. You should thank your lucky goddamn stars that I believe that your time within this federation is worth me wasting mine to give you more than you deserve. You should be thanking me for gifting you this spotlight for you sir are sitting in a prime position to take away from me what everyone is praying comes off my shoulder for no other reason than because they are not capable themselves. The single biggest moment of your professional career is upon you John Black, and I will not hold you being some a shitty city like Baltimore against you… but it certainly does explain an awful lot about your reduced logic. If you could not get the job done previously then what makes you think for a sliver of a second that you are going to get the job done now? The simple answer is you are not. I cannot help that when it comes to talent or ability that you are that glorified failure. The least you could do is thank me for giving you the option to escape that Steel Cage seeing as it is the only way this ends with you remotely leaving Warfare with that elusive big money win that could skyrocket you to the next level.

Jesus, it really is good to be standing on top of the world. What is fucking nuts when it comes to Chris Page is how easy you all have made this for me. I bitch slapped Thad back at Snow Job, I smacked around Archyle, destroy Demos and obliterate R.L. Edgar. One day most of you will wake up and realize you are nowhere near as smart as you want to think you are; and Alias, brother I am still looking your way pleading for you to do what COREY nor ROBERT will ever be able to do; defeat me for the Universal Championship with that briefcase cash in. PLEASE prove me right! PLEASE prove that everything I have said about this title coming off my shoulder is true because it will only validate my words more than they already are. You ignorant fucks never cease to amaze me.

… but I suppose that is what happens when you are playing checkers and I am playing chess.

So what happens here if I lose the title? Does it mean that BOB Elite is defeated? Nope. Does it mean that I have not proven everything that I said I would prove? Nope. Does it somehow taint the legacy that WE are building for ourselves? Not at all. The only thing it does is open that door of “you do not have a title so you are nothing again.”, and that will work because most of you are talentless enough to not know how to do or say anything that holds fucking weight as you are all more into the past like it legit means shit in the present. You play your game, and I will play mine so let us see who the last man is left standing in this equation because I guarantee you that it will be me.

[Image: 8Yfs.gif]

You do not tempt fate and you do not fuck with Chris Page.

For those who continue to want to try to play that game, I will right there to smack you around too. In a world where most of you are too worried about losing your “spots”, while most of you REFUSE to compete within the weeks leading into a major Pay-Per-View yet spout off from the sidelines is highly entertaining. You guys keep picking and choosing your schedules while I will just show the fuck up and show the fuck out per usual. I cannot help it I am not a pussy like the rest of you. In closing for this installment, I will leave you with this regarding you, Mr. Black. You keep reaching for all those stars and understand that I have not even begun to hit you on the shit I have for you. This is all just light shots that will lead to your impending knockout. You have done yourself a service by showing up, but as you can clearly tell I am on coast mode when it comes to dealing with you. Do you see five or six promos out? Nope. Because you do not require them… and that says way more about you than it does me. You have entered the danger zone for which there is no coming back. We are just about a week away from me closing the book on you and your chances at being the Universal Champion; but hey man, there is nothing wrong with trying. At least you have not pulled an RL Edgar yet in regards to asking around to see who will feed you some information.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Page's post:
JimCaedus (05-11-2021), Miss Fury (05-11-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Robert "The Omega" Main (05-11-2021)