Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never Gonna Stop, No It's Never Gonna Stop
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-10-2021, 11:20 PM

Alias stumbles upon the scene and draws a long puff on a cigarette. He notes peculiarities that will no doubt influence the future of at least one of those in attendance.

"Nah," he says, catching everyone's surprised attention, especially Demos. "What makes this pin attempt invalid is that I'm not actually getting pinned. How am I supposed to kick out of nothing?"

Demos suspected as much but still seethes as he gets off the poor victim before the three count.

Alias draws a last drag before putting the cigarette out on a nearby rubbish bin, and dropping it into the ash disposal hole - he's not a fucking savage after all. He turns on his heel, and disappears, leaving behind a cloud of smoke obscuring any further answer-

UNTIL DEMOS GRABS HIM BY THE HAIR AND PULLS HIM BACK INTO THE SCENE!

Demos headbutts Alias from behind before spinning the man around into an inside cradle!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-11-2021, 04:40 AM

"Now this one is invalid," says the real Alias as he watches on while Demos, in his delirium, pins yet another not-Alias. "You can tell that one's not me because of the wrong text colour."

Crickets.

"Oh, that's just me seeing that? Huh..."

True to form, Demos has as much success against the random guy on the street as he would against the real deal. That's none, btw.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-11-2021), Miss Fury (05-11-2021)