Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Origins: Chapter Eighteen
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-10-2021, 12:10 PM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

MONDAY
SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
PASADENA, CALIFORNIA

Waking up on Monday morning with Jessica in my bed after the incredible night we just shared left me feeling a little confused. I watched her sleep with nothing but a white sheet covering her naked body. She is incredible within every sense of the word.

It was not long before I got out of the bed which woke all of her stunning beauty.

” Good morning.”

Jessica sits up in the bed pushing herself back against the bed frame while wrapping the front of her body in the bedsheet.

Jessica: Hi.

Chris walks around the foot of the bed as he heads towards the bathroom. He reaches the doorway before turning back towards the bed.

” Give me a second, do not move.”

Chris entered the bathroom closing the door behind him. Inside the bathroom, he turns on the water to the sink where he places his hands into the stream of warm water before splashing it on his face. He looks into the mirror looking at himself as he snatches a hand towel off the counter and wipes his face. Chris lets out a deep breath before tossing the towel on the counter. He turns off the water and makes his way back out into the bedroom where Jessica lays in bed.

” I am assuming you want to talk about last night?”

Jessica: It was incredible.”

I cannot say she is lying about that.

” Indeed it was, but I am wondering where this leaves us? I do not want to overthink things by any means.”

Jessica: What do you mean where does this leave us?

Chris rubs the top of his freshly shaven bald head following last night's Night Three of Relentless losing his hair along with the Television Championship.

” Is this going to complicate things?”

Jessica starts to laugh as she gets out of bed with the sheet still wrapped around her as she walks over to Chris and opens the sheet as we see a back view of the sheet extending out before she walks up and wraps her arms with the sheet around Chris.

Jesscia: It only complicates things if you allow it to. If I did not want to do it I would not have made a move. The reality is I have been wanting to take that step with you for a while. Nobody has treated me with as much respect as you have since we have started to work on BOB and layering this thing the way we have.”

She squeezes tighter around my waist and the small of my back.

Jessica: You cannot tell me you do not feel the same way.

” Are you kidding me? I have had a connection with you since the day we met. I was not going to cross that line unless it was a mutual crossing.”

Chris states as Jessica draws back a few steps and re-wraps herself in the white sheet.

” I’d be lying if I said I did not want this. You are the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on. Are you sure this is something that you want? I mean I am a bald fuck that looks like Mr. Goddamn Clean after last night.”

We both laugh at the striking resemblance to Mr. Clean before she states.

Jessica: Of course I want this, hell I just want you in general.”

Jessica excuses herself to the bathroom leaving Chris standing in the bedroom. He walks over towards the bed, around the bed to his side where he picks up his cell phone. His ringer has been off as Chris notices several missed calls from Robert Main. Chris hears the shower start up so he elects to make the callback.

” Rob what is up brother? Sorry, I missed your calls, I had a little thing happening last night that occupied my attention.”

” I was just trying to check up with you. You seemed pretty pissed last night.”

” Well I mean I kind of had a right to be when my partner is nowhere to be found while I am getting jumped on by like five people and losing my Television Title in the process.”

Now what most of you do not understand is how I orchestrated the involvement of BOB to assist Thunder Knuckles with picking up the victory at Relentless. I knew going in that Robert would be preparing to defend the Xtreme Title and would not have his eyes on a monitor. It is easy to leverage for me to exploit and hold over his head because if the roles were reversed I would have not left him hanging, or so he will believe.

” So yeah man I am a little pissed that you left me hanging. We are supposed to be a team and I would not have done that to you.”

” Chris comes on man; I was getting ready for my match. You should know that I would never leave you hanging like that had I known what the hell was going on. Is there anything that I can do to make it right?”

” Robert man, I will be fine because all of this will blow the fuck over. I am not overly bitter or bent over it because at the end of the day it is not like I cannot take back what was taken from me, and it is not like my hair will not grow back. It is more about the principle of it all, Rob.”

” Let’s meet somewhere and talk this out.”

” I am kind of tied up at the moment, are you still in Pasadena?”

” Yeah I am. When do you fly out?”

” Couple of hours. If we cannot get together today we can shoot for some time this week. I will be back in Florida.”

” Let me know.”

” Will do.”

Chris hangs up his phone as Jessica emerges out from the bathroom with a towel around her chesticals and another one wrapped around her hair.

Jessica: Was that Robert? I thought I heard his voice.

” Operation guilt trip is in full effect. I blew up on him last night when I walked back through the curtain for not being there for me, and last night he called me like six times to follow up. This could not have played any more perfect than it has.”

Robert fully believed that I was still angry when in actuality I never was, and to take it a step further I did not give a flying fuck about being Television Champion because when your name is Chris Page there is only one position in any company that matters and that position is at the tippy top of the federation as opposed to jockeying a fifteen-minute time limit division.

” Jesus I cannot wait to cut ties with this fucker once and for all.”

Jessica: When do you think we will be ready to do that?

” When these goddamn tag titles come of us.”

Cataclysm has had a stranglehold on the Tag Team Division for nearly a year with an unblemished record-beating whoever the fuck has been put in front of us. So to say there is a credible team in the federation now that can get the job done is an understatement at best. If you do not have a team prepared and ready the next best thing is to create one.

” I think it is time for me to sit down with Bobby Bourbon.”

Jessica: When do you want to do it?

” Let us get him to Tampa this week with Thunder Knuckles. I think it is about time I lay out the next phase of this scheme to end Robert Main.”

… TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

There are times that even to this day I impress the fuck out of myself. Not because I am constantly winning, I am not Corey Smith and while I do have a fucking ego the size of Texas he trumps me in THAT regard by having one the size of the goddamn world; but that is neither here nor there when it comes to the little troll. I impress myself by doing something that most of you simply cannot do… perform at a World Class level each and every time I step foot inside a squared circle. Over the last four weeks in itself, I have racked up another two successful defenses over who the office considered game competition; it funny neither of those guys was named Corey.

How did it feel to get passed over, again?

Rhetorical question numb nuts because I do not give a fuck.

Not only did I rack up two more successful defenses I am going to peel that curtain back and talk about how I have been approached by 90% of the roster commending me on making the Universal Title scene more relevant in three months than it has been in three years. My response, this is what happens when CCP is in the mix. Unlike my predecessors who got by with the bare minimum, I have actually stepped out of that box that you all have lived inside off and blown it the fuck up. The new normal of being the Universal Champion will be compared to what I have done in a short period. You are all very welcome for no other reason than you have a LEGIT Champion in your midst. You do not see back door dealings- what do I mean by that? Oh, it is simple as fuck, do you see me approaching challengers trying to dictate promo numbers? Nope, you do not. Again, that is a trait that my predecessors LOVED to do every time they had the chance.

Why?

Oh, allow me to fill you all in. They did it to put the balance of power in their hands in an attempt to strongarm challengers. Not the case with good ole’ Chris Page. You can like me, love me, or fucking hate me but none of you can take away from the consistency to deliver the best match on the show every show I bother with competing on. I do not have to pander to strengths versus weaknesses, I do not have to stack decks solidly in my favor to be successful and I do not play the political game that so many others think they are a master of. I am who I am and I will always be; better than you.

Let’s talk about Warfare and my latest successful defense over R.L. Edgar.

Let me be the first to say that you showed me something that nobody else has shown me since the day I took claim of the Universal Championship; you showed heart.

I can respect that.

I can respect the fact that even though you were a beaten man walking in that you did not allow that to fester in your mind or stop you from giving me everything you had. You are indeed an unusual circumstance for me. Usually, I would stick to my guns when it comes to stipulations I have put in place; but since you did not Demos this opportunity like I assumed you would it only made thinking about your situation; weighing the pros and the cons to come to the determination that I am going to retract that stipulation and toss it in the trash. What I am telling you is that when you work your way back up to that glass ceiling, when management feels you have earned your shot again to become the Universal Champion that it will be there waiting for you.

Keep your head up, kid.

I am not most Universal Champions that rest on doing the bare minimum. I am hell-bent on making my run regardless of the length mean something more than just a date range. I have already set a very high bar for anyone to reach within the three or four months I have been standing atop of this mountain. I have never stood before you all and claimed this will last forever; that is just foolish. I am have not stood in front of you all to even say that I am going to go down as the greatest champion in history, again foolish. What I did say I would do is make the title mean something again… and the fact that all of your eyes are on the division, constantly sticking noses in my business tells me that piece of the equation can be listed as mission accomplished.

See, I am not such a bad guy when people do the fucking work. I have always considered myself to be firm but fair, and that brings me to you… John Black.

You are the next contestant to stake your claim at challenging me for the Universal Championship.

[Image: RegularPlumpHellbender-size_restricted.gif]

You have seen a lot over the years as you have been in and out of the limelight with very few opportunities to be in this kind of spotlight. I fully expect to get shit for this, and I am perfectly fine with it, this is a match I asked for… and for very good fucking reason. I have been in the wrestling business for thirty years. I know the dedication it takes to not only stick around for longevity but to be in the same place for so long without bouncing around to other companies is worth my time and energy to give you the crack at trying your hand to wear the XWF Universal Championship; trying being the operative word. I have put myself through the most grueling schedule any Universal Champion has had as far as memory can serve dating back to March Madness with Drew Archlye, Savage with Demos, Warfare with Edgar, bWo Pay-Per-View tonight at Madison Square Garden in New York City, Warfare defending against you before moving on to Leap of Faith to destroy Robert goddamn Main.

John, you are the last obstacle that is standing in my way to get to the prize that I have been working my ass off to get to; do you really think that you are going to stand in my way? Brother, I am more motivated now than I have ever been for anything in my life. You are going to have to come into this beyond perfect, no mistakes if you want the slimmest chance of leaving with the Universal Championship. I have even shifted the odds more towards a level playing field by asking that this take place inside a steel cage; why? Because we all know you will not be able to pin me, I mean I am not Robert Main and you are not Reggie Estrada, am I right? While pinfalls and submissions are certainly in the mix I am giving you the out by being able to escape the Cage via climbing over the top of leaving through the Cage door. You are welcome for giving you something to aim for because you have started off treading in deep waters against a red hot Chris Page. For your sake, I hope you realize how big this opportunity is for you and that by the goodness of my heart you are even involved. I will be entering this steel cage to serve only one motive. Crushing you… this is not personal, this is totally business, and business for Chris Page has been rock solid for the last nine months.

Alias, oh Alias…

It was cute for you to interrupt my affairs on Warfare with that little video yet not bothering to make an actual appearance. You must still be licking those May-Day wounds since picking up the only victory in your XWF career that remotely matters. I am challenging you to cash that case in on Warfare, much like John Black, I am giving you a Steel Cage for your disposal to make you more comfortable. You have been looming in the shadows while I have been maintaining the forefront; but let us face it, I would be at the forefront without that Universal Championship in the mix.

I am one of the GOATS on this roster.

I am the measuring stick.

I am the straw that stirs the mother fucking drink.

I am the workhorse.

I am the one the brings legitimacy to this goddamn federation, and with the backing of Thunder Knuckles, Bobby Bourbon, Miss Fury, and Andre Dixon we are the irresistible force and that immovable object roped into one collective group that has a stranglehold on everything going on around us. You cannot deny facts, you cannot dispute the ratings, and you cannot continue to lie to yourselves into thinking that we are not living up to our words. You do not like us on top? Why don’t you fucking do something about it other than bitching to the higher-ups behind the curtain? It never ceases to amaze me when you hear the complaints. Fun fact; did you know that the locker room is tired of seeing me as the Universal Champion? The very people that continue to do everything but give me the slightest bit of respect for actually making the Championship mean something other than a fucking prop are the same people that had EVERY opportunity to step to the forefront to try their hand to stop me by entering the Leap of Faith Battle Royale… but they did not. I guess it is easier to sit on the sidelines and cry rather than nutting the fuck up and earning the right to be that number one contender and stop me yourselves.

I have no sympathy for gutless turds.

So what I am going to continue to do is DOMINATING my division as I barrel into Warfare to deal with John Black, and use his body to send a very loud and extremely clear message to what is GOING to happen to Robert Main come Leap of Faith and is GOING to happen to anyone else that wants to come across my path. John, the only way this belt leaves me is with briefcase cash in, and now I am even questioning that statement. The last time I checked you did not have one, and while I can respect your commitment to the XWF, that does not mean that I am not going to knock your fucking dick in the dirt.

Our game is just beginning.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Chris Page's post:
Dolly Waters (05-10-2021), JimCaedus (05-10-2021), John_Black (05-10-2021), Lycana (05-10-2021), Marf (05-10-2021), Miss Fury (05-10-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Robert "The Omega" Main (05-10-2021)