Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Black Diaries: I'm Good... To Reminisce (RP1)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2021, 08:06 PM

[The scene opens up to all of John’s matches he’s been in within XWF for the past nine grueling years of his career in XWF. There’s even a snippet of his previous attempt to take a retirement back in 2014 with his speech, then we see him hanging out with some of the local kids in his neighborhood, signing masks, papers whatever they give to him. Then we see his exploits with his THUGS, including the dawn of Brotherhood Of Baddies, which has blossomed into its own operation. Then we see snippets of his brief boxing career when he was in high school, and we see him winning receiving an award for a STEM program in his younger days.]

[Then it cuts to a arial shot of John riding in his lowrider in the streets of Baltimore, then we see him parking his car inside a empty parking lot, where we see him walking past some projects like high rise apartments, looking at the local people who look at him back, whom he nods back at them. Then he stands in front of a front door of the apartments, and he sits on the stoops as he looks into the area.]

“This is were I grew up in, I didn’t live in these apartments since my mom couldn’t afford to live in one of these, since we had to live away from the inner city due to crime and high rent, know I have nothing but love for all these people that are living in the struggle of oppression, and no guidance to a better future with what we hear on the news. Shit, just last week I heard a young boy got shot in a drive by over some gang bullshit, and he was only just eleven years old. Maybe, that could have been my closes loved one who could have been involved, and let me tell you… it’s not fun being on the end of it.

I still have nightmares on my loved ones dying, and the ones i’ve harmed in the process, since I can’t get out of this Ghetto mindset. My mother didn’t raise me to be this cold killer, she raised me to be a strong, kind, gentle, african man who takes no shit from anyone. Well, sometimes… these street games tend to play in the mind of another man, and it becomes test to take bait or not. I’ve done shit, that would make my family disown me, but do I regret my choices?

I can’t say I believe so, since I am no better then the next man.

When I got to that court hearing over some minor dispute over some charges, it got me heated to know that I am still targeted over some bullshit. It wasn’t the tape Tommy made that got me into this mess, it was the lack of awareness that caught me up in drama, and when I got into it with that white frat boy… it was just me not having anymore bullshit to take in. All what it comes down to me is this… choices…

If I had a choice not to be in court over a young girl, or beating a frat dude, or even calling out CCP before his faithful retaining for his belt…then that would be a lie to myself, since I like to take challenges for my own self. Since I gotten into this wrestling thing, I made a huge sacrifice to do a plain 9 to 5 job in a cubical for an IT thing… shit, I spend more money on my masters then I ever did on pair of boots and training in some dingy ring in New York. At first, I thought the 9 to 5 was the life for me, but I said no to that and gave that up to wrestle.

Before I even had my named signed in the XWF, I was in this local federation in Brooklyn, hustling to get by with odd side jobs to maintain my standard of living. I had busted by balls for so long there, that I had this one shot to win a belt… when at the time, the idea of me holding a belt was pointless endeavor, since I already knew that the promoter was a racist man, who only saw me as a second class citizen. When I won the local fed’s Hardcore title, I was shocked and I wasn’t even comfortable doing hardcore shit up to that point.

Fast forward within next ten weeks of shows, I had to get stripped of the title due to some bullshit heat I had with one of the promoter’s girlfriend at the time, I won’t go all deep into it…but from that point, I told him I quit the fed and lived my days underpaid IT support in Brooklyn. I thought the end of my wrestling career had reared it’s head… until I saw this company I shall call home.

X-Treme Wrestling Federation….

From the days of 2012 up to now… i’ve seen a lot of things changed for the better and for the worst. I see so much opportunity for people to grow, and hone in their skills within this place I call home. Ever since I had dealt with gimmick matches that wouldn’t even air on a Russo inspired program, dealt with not being able to join in the XWF battles against other oppositions, dealt with even not getting the tag titles with with Tommy… when someone promised us this two years ago, ya dig?

Besides all the negative shit I can usher into the new year, i’ll refrain from that. I want honestly say that, this is one time opportunity for a man like me. I’ve been in the fed for so long, I can’t even image getting this shot again. Maybe, if I was white like Tommy and had the charisma of an Alias infused with Fuzz, then maybe JUST maybe I can get a crack at the main event scene. I’ve done jack of all trades in this place, like a producer, wrestler, and even hosted a show… but all those doesn’t compare to what I am going to say…

This main opportunity I have is going against CCP… for his Universal Championship in a steel cage. Where there will be no bullshit, no fuckshit, no ga ga… just the two of us locked in a cage, and i’ve been in a cage not too long ago to know the drill. I’ve been in cages, that would turn a man like me into a whole beast from the east, since there isn’t an Ashbury Park in sight. Even Bam Bam in his prime wouldn’t put up a fight against me, just like how CCP will turn out against me. But, I have to give credit where it’s due to him, he singled handly made BOB lot of money and exposure, he made himself the biggest name in the XWF, shit he even made himself the locker room leader for the next generation of XWF wrestlers to look up too. All of them qualities he has, is what all the fans would want to be and to look up too, he’s iconic in his own right.

But to me… CCP is a man who’s full of his own bubbly, a man who hypes himself up to the zenith degree. I know in this line of work, you have to be the Madonna of this company, but even he couldn’t hold a lit cigar to Cher’s Edgar on a good night. I can’t fear a man who has to pull off some Kronik shit, acting like he’s hard as shit. He can act like the man, but he isn’t the MAN to me or to those who can see through all that haze of clouds of weed in the air. He’s a mere mortal man with a god complex of being such a great worker.

Well CCP, i know you are busy either running your pie hole to Smith, Alias, Demos and others i forgot to mention who aren’t worth a grain of salt. I know you are in your lavish crib, looking down on others who aren’t on your little level of relevance as the Universal Champion. I know that you aren’t going to fall into a plywood cushion by a overzellous mid 20 year old man, and other things that are out of the question. CCP, you ought to know that i’ve been in this place longer then you have been holding that same belt that Alias could have straight jacked you for last Warfare, but didn’t. I guess, the god of the undead Omega had watched over you that night… because, it won’t happen in that steel cage against me, oh no.

You might think i’m afraid of you, and what you might do to me. To counteract that, you should be afraid what I might do to YOU CCP… you might end up somewhere in these corners, nowhere to be found as I take your last remains and send it into a ditch nearby. I promise to these people, that Mister .38 Special is going to run up and shoot down, and leave the place with belt on my waist, even if the sky is falling down. You can embrace your time as the Universal Champion, CCP… you can think i’m no threat to you or your legacy… you can have all the thoughts you want to pacify yourself as you drink your bubbly into a retirement home in B.O.B’s residential villas.

CCP, we just getting started my friend… but until then, i’m good to let you hold your championship and brag to your little minions that I am no threat. I’ll be sitting in the stoop, watching people having their time of their lives.”

[Then we see JB just watching the people enjoy the outdoors on the stoop, as the scene simply fades away in the sunlight.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John_Black's post:
ALIAS (05-10-2021), Charlie Nickles (05-09-2021), JimCaedus (05-10-2021), R.L. Edgar (05-08-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-08-2021)