Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Flick*
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-05-2021, 04:16 PM

(Something has to change.

The battle against BoB isn't going the way Centurion had hoped. Despite taking part in a rain soaked classic, Centurion and Ruby walked away from the May Day celebration empty handed. That same night, Andre Dixon and Atara Themis added title victories to BoB's already massive total. Centurion not only has joined the losing side, but the odds have been getting more and more stacked against them.

It has now gotten to the point where Centurion is asking himself - is he doing more harm than good? Would it be in Ruby's best interest if he just faded away? Instead of offering more firepower, all Centurion seems to have done is make the target on Ruby's back bigger. To say there is a "crisis of confidence" would be an understatement.

We open up in an abandoned parking lot, location unknown. There, we see Allison Cortinovis sitting on the roof of a 2006 Aston Martin Vanquish. She is looking straight ahead at Centurion, who is leaning up against a light pole. He has some sort of paper in one hand, a light cigarette in his mouth, and in the other hand, he is flipping open and closing the lid to a Zippo lighter.

*Flick*)

Allison: So...what do you want to do?

*Flick*

Centurion: I don't know. I... I'm completely lost right now. I know what I would do if it was just me. If it was five, ten years ago and the only person whose reputation was on the line was mine.

Allison: And what would that be?

*Flick*

Centurion: I would rain unholy fire on these mother fuckers. I'd systematically target each of them, one on one, and work my way through their ranks, destroying their lower talent to the point where they decide working at Chick-fil-A would be a better career option. Then, I'd fuck with the higher brass so hard that they'd eventually become paranoid to the point where they not only turn on each other, but they dump their girlfriends and beat their kids...but I can't do that.

Allison: Because of Ruby.

*Flick*

Centurion: Precisely.

Allison: At a certain point, you're going to have to ask her if she'd rather do things your way, or have you walk away. This is a hard fight when your at your best, and right now, you're nowhere near your best.

(Centurion stops playing with the lighter for one second as he looks down at the ground. Many thoughts swim through his head, but it's an ADHD mess.)

*Flick*

Centurion: I'm starting to think I should have walked away after Leap of Faith last year.

Allison: Maybe, but you don't have a time machine. Thinking about what you SHOULD have done will not get you any closer to your goals. You're here now. What do you want to do?

*Flick*

(Centurion glances over at the paper he is holding. The paper is actually a flyer for the upcoming bWo show in New York, and the flyer features all the members of BoB, plus other distinct luminaries such as Samuel Madison and Johnny Miami. He stares at it...actually, he GLARES at it, as if his eyes can start fires.)

*Flick*

Centurion: I want to kick every one of them in the God damn teeth...but I guess I'll start with the Themis sister, and Miss Fury.

Allison: Your ultimate goal isn't going to be Chris Page. Remember, CCP surrounds himself with whatever can make him better, and more importantly, whatever can make him more money. If the group starts falling apart, he will bail. The ultimate goal has to be Miss Fury. She's the one who actually pulls the strings.

*Flick*

Centurion: I know, and she's done a damn good job at feeding the egos of those around her. She's found a role for everyone. 400 members of the group, and none of them are fighting each other. Incredible.

Allison: They all have their own goal. Their own purpose. They all have a reason why they are in BoB, and they are using it to their advantage.

Centurion: Yeah? And what is Osira Themis' goal?

Allison: Right now? It's eliminating you.

*Flick*

Centurion: ...hmm.

Allison: They don't think you're tough. They think your old and fragile. They assume that an MMA champion should be able to put you in the ground with no problem, and so far, you haven't proven them wrong.

(Centurion stares at the flyer again, as his eyes scan over the images of Miss Fury and Osira Themis.

*Flick*

This time, instead of opening or closing the lid of the Zippo, Centurion lights it and places the flame on one of the corners of the flyer. The flyer immediately catches on fire, and Centurion closes the lid of the lighter.)

*Flick*

Centurion: Alright. Now it's time to do things my way. I've been wanting to get my hands on Miss Fury for months, and I finally have the ability to do that. And I get to be in the same ring as Osira. If I'm ever going to deliver a shot at BoB, this is the time.

(Centurion let's go of the flyer, or what's left of it, as it catches the wind and flies off, reduced to nothing more than ash. Centurion takes one final inhale of his cigarette before he tosses it on the ground and crushes it.)

Centurion: Allison...let's go to Wisconsin. I have work to do.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-07-2021), Corey Smith (05-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (05-05-2021), Ruby (05-05-2021)