Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Vs MICKEY KINKADE
Jordan Knoxville Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-05-2021, 01:28 AM

[[ The screen fizzles black and grey as a beam of red light appears from the top of your screens. Standing front and center is none other than The Nottingham Ripper Jordan Knoxville.]]

Jordan Knoxville
"Now, tonight is going to be a little different, tonight is the first night of the last night of Mr Kinkades sorry existence here in the XWF."

[[ Jordan smirks as he adjusts his collar on his denim jacket. ]]

Jordan Knoxville
"You see, Not only have I been waiting for this moment for a very long time, but I have been watching each and every one of you here in the XWF do as you please every single night, week in and week out. That stops with ME!. You need to realise that nothing is given, you have to earn it, ya'll need to stop demanding everything...work your ass off and make sure that you actually deserve what you have."

[[ Jordan cracks his neck and then lowers his head slightly maintaining eye contact with the camera. ]]

Jordan Knoxville
"Mr Kinkade, I am sorry that you have been put fourth as the first sacrifice to The Ripper, but every man has to start somewhere. We all have our bad days, and today is yours...Time for you to pay the price."

[[ Knoxville pushes the camera out of his eye line as the static appears again. ]]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jordan Knoxville's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-05-2021), Andre Dixon (05-05-2021), Sil (05-05-2021)