Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
I would like a word.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-26-2013, 01:34 PM

Steve remains locked in that dreaded asylum. He weeps daily and prays for a savior. Yet no one shall be coming. Blood oozes down the walls, as Pride comes in and places a camera down before leaving the room. The record button is on... allowing Steve to send a message to his opponents for 'Wild Card Weekend'.

It is also evident that after losing to Mark Flynn, the 'Deadly Sins' have punished Steve much more so than usual. The pool of blood is larger, and bruises are more evident. A tear trickles down Steve's face as he looks deeply into the camera.

Steve Davids
"It upsets me that not one person in the locker room has done anything to locate me. Not a single thing to attempt to save me. You know how long I have been missing yet you all do not care...

A man who has been through agony ten times over that of a normal man is yet to earn any sympathy from his co-workers? That really does some you bunch of idiots up in one doesn't it? You're all cowards. False. Justice wrapped around your waist proudly but honor is no where to be seen.

I would like a word though. Not a word with all of the scum in the back but a word with my three competitors for this upcoming weekend....

I will be there on Sunday. One way or another. I will win that match. And I will win the X-Treme Championship...

John Austin, you are just simply laughable. You brag about defeating Chris and Cade Legend when these two men are in the entirely wrong business. Chris is the only man who literally proves the metaphor 'couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag'. Where as Cade... Well Cade has been proven dead. So the only man he could defeat right now is Swift Ion, the first man to ever be pinned by a table. Forget about your pathetic win over the Legend brothers... Which Morrison mainly carried you through anyway.... For you now have much larger fish to fry. Or should I say.... Much larger men to wrestle? You claim to 'take great pleasure in being the monster slayer'? Yet what monsters have you slain? If you do not fear me then I think you might have a trouble concentrating. Have you not been watching? There is no happy ending for John Austin I am afraid. You also compared me to Frankenstein? What have you been smoking? I am not a motionless corpse with little intelligence. Despite my psychotic behavior I am a very intelligent human being. That just shows how much you know though doesn't it John Austin?

Continuing this rant.... You really think you could beat me within a inch of my life? You really must be high. I have been from an inch of my life before John, and trust me... It's going to take a lot more than a weasel who claims he is the greatest wrestler alive because he's beaten who? Matt Lennox, Scott Charlotte, Brian Campbell? I will say it again... who? Have you ever heard of Angelus my friend? The man who was the face of this company before I sent him to the hospital bed where he most likely remains? I say this in hope that you have actually heard of him, you are becoming seemingly less intelligent by the moment so it is hard to tell whether you will remember me punting Angelus so hard in the skull that his life was on its last limb.

The difference between me and you is not that you are the best wrestler in the world. The difference between me and you is the things I say are not empty. Every word that puckers out of this fine lips have meaning to them and truth. I am glad you're working hard towards this match though, I am doubtful over whether the local power ranger and barbie's boyfriend will be much of a challenge.

So next I am moving on to Ken. That's right, Dean Moxley McGovern. Now Dean, I am sure you have heard of the 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels. Well that man once said a quote that has always rung true to me... It's not the belt that makes the man, it's the man that makes the belt.

On that note, you can continue to brag about how you hold two championships but the truth in the matter is, that they are of very little value whilst you hold them. The X-Treme Championship is supposedly the most prestigious belt in the company. Due to the crown obviously not being a belt... duh. It seems that it has fallen to me to bring honesty back to that belt along with value. It will no longer be merely a prop for you to boast about. It will become something that men once again want to hold.

I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself and think about this weekend. It's going to me much different to your usual joke of a match on Saturday Night Shove It. You won't be able to go getting high whilst rubbing salami all over Crimson Dong, The Rock and Fat Bastard. This week you will be here to fight. The toughest fight you have yet to come across. Forget about CM Punk. Forget about Chris Legend. Look at what you have got to face, and THINK about what is yet to come...

Last but not least, the only man I have any respect for in this match. The gas mask child himself, Crimson Cobra. You're a good man. Heck you're a tag team champion. I am sick of men hiding behind costumes and armor though. I suggest you give me the fight of my life at the weekend, in normal wrestling attire. Let me punch your face and see the expression on it as my clenched first pounds into your jaw. You're ruining the thrill for people like me. How can I ravish on suffering if I cannot see the pain that I am inflicting.

You remind me a lot of your partner KnightMask and myself. KnightMask is a man who is suffering on the inside, a man who is at war with himself. Just as I am. The three of us are more similar than you two would like to admit. We enjoy wrestling. We enjoy hurting people. We enjoy a fight. We want to win. We want glory. You two cannot go on pretending that you are fighting for justice. Reality has dawned upon us all now. You are just like the rest of the people on this roster. Glory hunters....

It would be wrong if you were anything else.

See you all on Sunday...

Prepare for the inevitable....

Those four words will be the light among the dark.

All men must fall."

Steve closes his eyes as Pride snatches the camera away. Switching it off in the process.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(06-29-2013), John Austin (06-26-2013)