Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 12:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Scratching The Surface
Dexter Bale Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

01-19-2013, 10:23 AM

Scratching The Surface

The scene is set, the red carpet is rolled out, the paparazzi are huddled around the stretch limo located at the end of the red carpet. Hordes of people are at either side of the velvet ropes that are aligned with the red carpet.

Inside the limo we see a well-dressed man and an equally well-dressed woman. The man is smoking a cigar and the woman holds a glass of what appears to be champagne. The man is Dexter Bale, the woman, his girlfriend of sorts, Evelyn Perez.

Evelyn Perez: "You aren't nervous are you?"

Dexter Bale: "Nervous? You have got to be kidding me. Have you seen how good I look tonight? Not that I don't always look fantastic -- I am a model after all -- but this suit is incredible. This is a Valentino suit. This cost me in excess of 1000 dollars. The shoes though, they're Dolche, it's too tacky to wear a whole outfit from the one designer."

Evelyn Perez: "You remind me of that guy you work with, Frank Sittington. He has the same penchent for Valentino suits you do."

The look on Dexter Bale's face tells us that being compared to Frank Sittington is the last thing he wanted to hear. He bites his lip.

Dexter Bale: "Frank does share some of my exqusite tastes in Valentino suits but . . . I have a slighlty better hair-cut."

Evelyn Perez: "Of course you do sweetheart."

Evelyn Perez puts her hand on Dexter's wrist in an almost flirty manner.

Dexter Bale: "Don't touch the watch. It's Rolex."

Evelyn smiles slightly but removes her hand all the same. She looks at the door of the limo.

Dexter Bale: "I suppose we better go out there, freshen up a bit, you look a bit . . . dull."

Evelyn doesn't go to 'freshen up' as Dexter has requested, rather she pouts and looks at him.

Dexter Bale: "What . . .?"

Evelyn Perez: "Dexter, baby, are you sure this is what you want to do? Forsake your modelling career to . . . to . . . to wrestle? It's so uncouth, so rough . . . what about your looks? Your glorious looks?"

Dexter Bale: "Evelyn I know you aren't even listening to a word I say but I'll say it anyway; there is nothing better I like than winning things. Actually, I lied. The one thing I like better is hurting people."

Dexter looks at Evelyn expecting her to have a look of shock or horror etched into her face but still she carries the same pout-filled expression only confirming Dexter's thoughts that she wasn't really listening to him. He sighs, stubs out his cigar and opens the limo door leading her onto the red carpet. The paparazzi start snapping and Dexter can barely make out the screaming fans through the flashes of their cameras. He sighs and begins thinking to himself.

Dexter's Mind

"These people . . . they're all so artificial. Hell, I'm so artificial. I don't even know what's real anymore. I don't even know if I'm real anymore. Take Evelyn; sure she's a little hottie with a tight body but I just don't love her. Never have, never will. I don't even know if I'm capable of it. People think I'm crazy for giving up my job as a model but you know what? I don't give a damn about all these big movie premieres and the launch parties. I'm sick of it. I just want to fight. I want to cause pain to other people. And I'm going to look damn sexy doing it. XWF better be ready. I'm Dexter Bale and I'm a little fucked up."

A rude elbow from Evelyn snaps Dexter out of his reprise just in time for him to smile and to wink at a photographer mid snap. The scene fades here.
Edit Hate Post Like Post