Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 07:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Is taking your younger brother to a wrestling show wrong?
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

05-04-2021, 05:53 PM

Taking Chase to Wednesday Night Warfare argument. Las Vegas, Nevada. Sunday 2nd May (Off-Camera)

Kieran still didn't get any answers from his Monstimals colleague about why he joined the XWF Anarchy roster as he shook his head over it. However, as he enjoyed the day of watching his younger brother skateboard for training, he also had to go aboard pretty soon for his first Skateboarding tournament away from Las Vegas. However, as soon as he came home, he's been told to be sent to his room. Kieran did as it most likely had to do with Chase's skateboarding career.

Kieran read wrestling magazines as Chase was saying really in an excited voice and hugged his parents. Kieran was then called downstairs from his father as he does, and they all took a seat in the living room with nothing, but the lights on as it was eight at night in a more modern living room, recently decorated in blue colours. Kieran scratches his head, uncertain of what the future brings for him.

Nick Overton: "We just spoke to your brother about his future Skateboarding career. You know you're wrestling in Seattle, Washington on Wednesday?"

Kieran Overton: "Yes?"

Theresa Overton: "We got a phone call from one of the professional skaters, inviting Chase Overton to Seattle Washington to do his first-ever video for a major skateboarding company and be taken pictures for a skateboarding magazine, and he has a competition there."

Kieran Overton: "So you want me to take him to Seattle, Washington during the time I'm wrestling there?"

Both of his parents, including Chase, nod at Kieran as Chase, go over to Kieran and gives him a big hug, showing him love that he's excited to not only do a video for a skateboarding company, pictures were taken for skateboarding magazine and skateboarding competition but to go on a road tour with his brother. But there was another curveball that his parents had in mind.

Theresa Overton: "That's not the only thing we want you to do while you're there."

Kieran Overton: "Ah, going on a road tour for skateboarding and wrestling activities doesn't sound like a problem for me, although you got Chase's passport out?"

Nick Overton: "Yes, we have, but that's not what we wanted to talk to you about. As much as I'm happy you're willing to take Chase on a road tour to Seattle, the other thing we want you to do is take your brother to Xtreme Wrestling Federation Wednesday Night Warfare show."

That's a massive curveball put in front of Kieran, who seethes with anger, but the problem is when he explodes, he will swear as he says to Chase.

Kieran Overton: "Do you mind if I talk to mum and dad alone? I'll come up to your room and chat with you in a minute.

Chase Overton: "Alright."

Chase goes upstairs to his bedroom, and as soon as the door closes, Kieran can now go right ahead and use words he preferred his brother not to use, even if his dad got shocked at Kieran's actions there.

Kieran Overton: "Are you fucking kidding me? I can tolerate going on the road with him and get his Skateboarding stuff done, but taking him to a wrestling venue? When I'm facing a fucking dickhead opponent? Fuck no."

Theresa Overton: "I know the risks of your brother getting hurt by other wrestlers is high, but we aren't fucking asking you to keep him backstage or meet wrestlers personally; we're just asking you because Chase has never; seen you wrestle."

Kieran Overton: "Oh, and what if a wrestler in Warfare starts talking shit to Chase? What if they take him over the barrier and see a wrestler beating the shit out of him? Especially I could very well wrestle on Warfare next week or whatever time XWF decide to fucking book me."

Nick Overton: "I knew you were going to disagree with this idea, but Chase needs to see you wrestle. How can he know what wrestling is like in person if you don't take him? As we said, we ask you to get him in the arena and get a seat in the audience."

Kieran Overton: "Are you missing the fucking point, dad? Did you not listen to the fucking questions I asked earlier? You've already said I'm shit at taking care of family. Why should I have to take him to the most dangerous place even to consider taking Chase to?"

Understandably, Kieran did have a point as he wasn't a nice guy when it came to the wrestling business; bad enough, he had to learn responsibilities in real life, but being responsible for taking his younger brother to a wrestling event was too much for Kieran. Although his parents weren't wrong when Chase has never seen Kieran wrestle in the ring before, compared to Kieran seeing his brother do skateboarding competitions.

Theresa Overton: "Because families support each other. If it happens, you do what you usually do, beat the hell out of the wrestlers if they come to touch him. I say put him in line with other fans waiting to get in as they won't know then about your brother watching you wrestle in the ring."

Nick Overton: "That's a good point your mum made indeed to keep Chase safe. I know it's hard for you to understand because it is dangerous, but Chase needs to see wrestling himself. Granted that he does his skateboarding related activities, and if he can't watch you wrestle with skateboarding competitions or photo/video shoots for magazines and a skateboarding company, then you don't have anything to worry about."

Kieran Overton: "Alright, fine, I take Chase to a wrestling match if he's not doing skateboarding stuff. I'll be there until the skateboarding activities for Chase are finished. What about his skateboard? How are we going to get that on the plane?"

Theresa Overton: "That's why we got him a special skateboard bag so it won't get ruined when he's packing to Seattle, Washington, but it's got to be in checked luggage. I think I'm going to cry for Chase going away from us for the first time since we adopted him."

Theresa broke down in tears; more she's happy for her youngest son of the family to go somewhere farther than Las Vegas for the first time and with Kieran to keep an eye out on things as well. There had been many arguments because Kieran was still getting used to being a responsible big brother, especially the fight that scared Kieran, how close Chase came to doing drugs and getting rid of the check he earned from skateboarding.

Kieran Overton: "It's alright mum, Chase is going away for a good reason, something you always wanted, not like he's joining a drug gang or anything."

Theresa Overton: "I'm not upset; I'm in tears for joy of Chase not only growing up but also doing his dream of being a professional skateboarder. I never thought Chase would go after the dream. Such a special boy, like you as well with your wrestling."

Nick Overton: "Yeah, as parents with an exciting adventure like this for Chase, we all get emotional over something like this; the best thing is Chase is happy. That's all we want to see. Like you're happy with wrestling, even if you're an asshole in the ring.

Kieran Overton: "It's who I am as a destructive beast and got to beat this stupid fuck named Dick Powers. I'm not the one to go against gay couples, so I won't make those jokes; Samuel and Raab are married to each other, so I respect the gay community, but the difference between them and Dick Powers is they don't brag; arrogantly about their sexuality consistently."

Both of his parents nodded, still waiting for Kieran to see Chase, but they had something else to say about the guy Kieran's facing.

Theresa Overton: "Yeah, you don't need to go outright and brag about it every single day. I think you got this win easily if the guy goes on about that."

Nick Overton: "I agree with you one hundred per cent. Go out there and beat the holy fuck out of Dick Powers. It's ridiculous you have to face him. Anyway, we can end this discussion, and you go upstairs and help Chase pack, along with giving him this special skateboard bag and tell him to place his skateboard in that before putting it in the suitcase."

Kieran Overton: "Got it."

Kieran stands up as he picks up the skateboard bag to take it upstairs with him. As Kieran got outside of a bedroom, he knocks on Chase's bedroom door, and he shouted to come in as Kieran does. Chase pauses the skateboard game, and Kieran tossed him the bag.

Chase Overton: "What's this for?"

Kieran Overton: "It's to put your skateboard in, along with your pads, it looks like as well. It has to go in checked luggage and stops the skateboard from getting damaged and losing pieces."

Chase Overton: "Wow, thank you so much, Kieran. I've finished packing, but I did forget to pack the skateboard. When are we leaving for Seattle, Washington?"

Kieran Overton: "Tomorrow afternoon. Best to bring it with you just in case. I'll be in my room if you need help."

Chase nodded at Kieran as Kieran walks out of his brother's room to go into his, starting to pack his clothing and wrestling clothes as he hasn't wrestled since the March Madness tournament, and the best thing is Kieran won't be alone for the trip. They head off to bed before they get up, packing their last few things. They carried their luggage out of the house for the taxi to take them to Las Vegas airport to go to Seattle, Washington.

-----------------------------------------------

What a fucking dickhead twitch.com shoot. (On-Camera)

"Hasn't it been a while since all you fuckers seen me in the ring? Losing in the March Madness tournament to the guy who won the whole thing of the wacko doctor known as Doctor Louis D'Ville, my loss when he won the tournament didn't affect me too much. Anyway, my opponent for tonight who brags over the god damn top with his sexuality, Dick Powers. How nice to know you show off you're gay a lot. I don't think you should be bragging about that at all because, sure, we're all here for the entertainment factor, but what if you lose complete focus for that.

At least Louis put up a fight against, and it got him to the final and won the whole tournament. There's nothing about you, Dick Powers, that's remotely impressive, especially your videos; well, they can be entertaining, but you aren't an entertainer consistently at all. You're making this sport a fucking joke, and that's exactly what you are. You barely wrestle as it is, although it does piss me off for not committing XWF. You haven't wrestled since last year, so god knows where the fuck you are gone.

Fucking hell, you don't even look like you can wrestle, Dick. That's why this match already has an advantage going for me for one of those reasons because you're lazy as fuck to make a long time commitment to XWF. I will gladly be your first victim since you returned. Do you honestly have to go on and on how proud you are to be gay? There is nothing wrong with being gay as I know two of my friends are married and happy together, so don't worry, I won't go to those limits of shitting on you.

However, what I will shit on is your fucking arrogance to bragging about your sexuality all the time like shut the fuck up, dude, nobody gives a fuck if you're gay or not. I know two friends who are professional wrestlers who don't continuously base their character. I mean Christ, they barely even mention it. So maybe it's wise you shut the fuck up about the whole thing and actually start focusing on being an actual wrestler in the ring.

I'm all about wrestling, but another thing I dislike about you is the fact you proudly call yourself penis without the will to change it. Like what the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you be proud to call yourself Dick Powers? Since when a man's genitals gave anyone powers? It doesn't, and it's fucking stupid. Much like the clothes you wear, I mean holy Christ, you seem to want to show your gay with your clothes. That's so ridiculous that it's making you even more of a fucking joke.

On top of that, you don't even look like a fucking wrestler at all. You look like a fucking kid that looks nothing like an eighteen or over the years old wrestler that shouldn't be here. Too skinny and too small to be a wrestler pal, even if you have won matches that I don't care enough to know what you've done here, which most likely, you haven't done shit. I can't wait to fuck your ass up when I knock your head off, breaking every part of your body, and I even want to snap your tongue out of your mouth so you wouldn't fucking brag about being gay.

Also, who gives a fuck if a wrestler is boring and if you're fucking loaded with your money, it means nothing to this or any sport in general. You can have all the money in the world, but it still means nothing if you're not talented in the wrestling ring. I will do everything it takes to knock your fucking head off, making you quiver in fear because I'm The Destructive Beast, after all, causing you to bleed from your skull and making you look like a god damn construction site. I can't take you seriously at all, and it's cos of your shitty videos you do that send me to sleep.;

Telling everyone how untalented they are. I think you classify that perfectly since you can't be arsed to wrestle for XWF consistently, and I wonder why that is for all your fucking hype? You have nothing to offer, and I will beat you so bad that you'll be exactly like an insect here, squished like them for being fucking annoying and a complete joke of yourself. Maybe you should join the rich wrestlers club since you care so much about that. I will go out there, beat the living crap of you and do everything I can to make you forget your stupid fucking protesting. It doesn't matter because I will use every move set and pin you for the three count. Prepare to be dominated by The Destructive Beast, who takes great pleasure in hurting every fuck, around him."

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kieran Overton's post:
Andre Dixon (05-04-2021)