Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blue.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-04-2021, 08:01 AM

[Far removed from his San Diego exploits with Reggie, we see him alone in his make shift recording studio in his unknown location, we see him fiddling around with a MPC, playing random guitar licks, and even messing around with them ivories near him. As he hit the record, he started playing all his equipment at once for about a couple of hours. After those hours passed, we see him outside his studio heading to a coffee shop, after he’s gotten his coffee he’s at the outdoor seating area taking a sip, and enjoying the views. His phone goes off, and he see’s it’s Reggie calling which he answers.]

Reggie: Yo what’s up hombre? Why you left the town so soon afterwards?

T: Eh, I got bored of that place, and Sophia’s friend got on my nerves about some petty shit, so I had to leave to catch a flight back home. I would have told you ealier, but you were getting busy with Sophia… so I had to roll out.

Reggie: You should have told me you were gonna leave, I wanted to give you something for JB from me here.

T: Like what?

Reggie: You know, a t shirt… something like that.

T: Man, you funny but…

[Tommy see’s he’s getting a call from Jonee, whom he never heard from in about couple of years or so. So he tells Reggie he’ll talk to him later, and switched the call to Jonee, as he has a smile on his face to know that he’s still exist.

T: Jonee!... It’s been awhile we’ve spoken, how have you been with this whole corona virus thing?

Jonee: I’ve been okay, but not our daughter… you see, she passed away from this virus, and I wanted to call to let you know that we are going to have a funeral for her this coming weekend from now. I don’t know if you are going to be in town, but if so… you can come to the repast in my house, since I don’t want you to see our kid in a casket.

[Tommy, now all stoic and sad, held his coffee cup on the table. As he was reeling in his head about what she said, he then starts to shed some tears over not being there for them. He then gets up from his seat, and heads to his car and tries to hold back his tears as he tries to speak to her.]

T: Do you know when she died from this thing?

Jonee: Well you see, I honestly don’t know when she got this sickness, but we tried to save her but the doctors couldn’t do much for her at all. Eventhough cases in my area has lowered, but people are still going out of their way to pass it around like free samples.

T: Well Jonee, do you want me to appear at the funeral or not, because I’m willing drop everything to be at your side at the time of need.

Jonee: It’s up to you, Tommy, I know you have other priorities in line for yourself. I was just saying you can come to the repast if you aren’t up for seeing our child in a casket.

T: Alright, well to be honest with you… I don’t think I can show face, it’s better if I take some time to figure out stuff here. Sorry Jonee, but I can’t deal with knowing she’s gone, since I hate the idea of seeing loved ones getting buried. Let me let you go before I go off a tangent, I will call you later, okay?

Jonee: Okay, Tommy… call me whenever you have a chance too.

[Tommy hangs up, and is sitting in his car with his head leaning back to seats. Then he see’s kids and their parents having a blast, and he turns on his car and drives away from the area, and heads back to his studio. He plays Man In The Mirror on Spotify on his speakers, as he speaks to himself.]

T: It’s time to see myself in the mirror, I am a broken man from within. I could have simply said, “Hell no I’m not going to the damn burial” but nah it isn’t me. I’m scared to be sad, I’m scared to show remorse, but it’s how it is for me and it’s all bullshit to the tenth degree for me, which makes me think to change.

Maybe it’s a sign that I need to make that change for myself, and become new person from within. I have all the hate in my heart, it’s killing me from within, just like Boris’s Vodka obsession mixed in with Tula’s chalupa in his own mouth of his. Truth be told, I am glad that I am going to face him in a interesting plain match, since we both are plainer then Dizzy Hogan promo from the 1970s or so.

Boris is a kinda man who everyone loves, and strives to be. He’s the embodiment of freedom of expression, and I can’t take that away from him. It’s not like he’s knocked on death’s door with covid in his body, just like my daughter’s condition; heck I’d even trade him in with her for another shot to maintain myself in a good space in my mind. But, whatever was in god’s hands… I can’t make no changes.

But what I can do, is look into Boris’s mirror and shatter every single glass vodka bottle inside of him, so he can see the other side. I will fight him, not as my savage, smash style approach from before, but as a tactical simple man. He will feel the pain, and he’ll love it as I make that change within myself. He might not want to face me again, because I promise I will beat the vodka, tanks, and Tula’s taco out of him this Anarchy.

[It fades into black.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-04-2021)