Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Origins Chapter Seventeen
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-04-2021, 03:27 AM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

The year 2020 has been particularly good to be up until this point as we headed to into the single biggest event of the year for the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, Relentless. It had been a year since this Main Event was robbed from me at the expense of briefcase cash-in; political or not, and I would be lying if I said that it still did not bother me. To be able to come into the federation and Main Event their biggest Pay-Per-View of the year would have stamped my resume and been the biggest fuck you to everyone who said I did not earn it.

What difference a year can make.

Coming into the Relentless 2020 I had positioned myself on all three nights of action; two of the three are in the Main Event slot for Night One and Two with two title defenses in the mix. This will be the weekend to solidify me and step out of Robert’s shadow permanently with three different matches under three different sets of rules while defending two Championships.

Relentless Night One:
Santa Monica Pier
Santa Monica, California
September 25, 2020

FRIDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER

LIVE FROM SANTA MONICA PIER
DAY 1 HOSTED BY: JAMES RAVEN

[Image: 7OfTBzg.png]

MAIN EVENT

[Image: PRbWuq1.png]

PURE WRESTLING RULES MATCH.

Night One was not near as special as it could have been; the last person I wanted to get in the ring with was Thaddeus Duke; not because Thad was this great piece of talent, more so because Thad cried his way into it. You should have heard all the whining this kid did after getting bested for the Television Championship. You’d think with all the nonsense about being better than anyone else he would come to terms with the fact that every now and then you come across someone who is just that much better; that is where I play into his picture. I know I have Thad’s number for no other reason than just how much of a broken goddamn record he sounds like when he is pouting like a little bitch to anyone that will listen. He is one of those guys that cannot take defeat because he truly believes he stands above anyone else. For weeks upon weeks, he had been calling my name, he had been trying to bait me into a match that had fallen upon deaf ears before even I caved and gave him what he wanted so he would shut the fuck up because just hearing his voice at that point was nails on a chalkboard.

Santa Monica Pier had been rocking and knowing that Chris Page and Thaddeus Duke was headlining over Chris Chaos is not anything to write home to mom about but outranking Theo Pryce was enough to stroke the ego just a bit.

The scene opens in a private area out of the public eye of the fans on Santa Monica’s Pier. You can hear the crowd responding to Chris Chaos vs Theo Pryce match as we catch up with Chris Page who is doing some pre-match stretching in front of a table that houses his World Tag Team Championship and the Television Championship. It is not too long before Robert Main enters the makeshift dressing room slapping Chris across the back.

” You ready to make some history this weekend?”

Chris turns around facing his Cataclysm teammate.

” Three matches, three nights with two title matches do not get any bigger for you.”

I do not need this arrogant prick trying to pump my head up a mere moment before taking center stage to do what I do best. This is typical Robert Main, if it does not involve him he makes it about him at any point in time regardless of who is around. He gives Corey shit for the same thing yet he is just as guilty if not more so.

” This is not anything other than normal for me. Last year they fucked us, this year is the year I make them fucking regret it.”

The way my mind is working with this is really simple, so simple that winning or losing throughout the weekend is nonexistent to me; being able to steal the show on three separate nights with three separate sets of opponents is all my focus has been on. Egotistically this is my breakout weekend to step out of the shadow that Robert has cast and effectively removing any and all notion that he is better than me from the tips on the tongues of the XWF faithful.

” Cataclysm makes up five of the marquee matches representing three title divisions; nobody can say that we have not left a lasting impression within our wake to the degree that the single biggest event of the year revolves around us with a shit load of filler in the mix.”

” How are you feeling about Thad?”

Well if that is not a loaded fucking question.

” I feel like he is a dead man walking. I mean here is the guy that has no legs to stand on and has put himself in a corner with me. This is a MUST win for him or else he comes off looking like a bigger joke than he already has made himself out to be.”

I often say people do things to themselves and when it comes to Duke he falls into that same category. He is his own worst enemy when it comes to how he views himself versus how the rest of the fucking world views him. Hypocrisy at its finest because you cannot play the role of that white meat babyface yet act like a shit bag heel, just does not work out well; I see that writing on the wall… and he will too, but that is another story and we cannot be jumping too far ahead.

Who do you think I am? R.L. Edgar?

” I am about to go out there and outwrestle this little shit for no other reason than because I can and he just is not capable of stopping me. We are about to clean sweep this fucking weekend bro, and it is going to start in just a few minutes.”

Chris turns and takes his TV Title off the table and straps it around his waist, he takes his ring jacket, spikes, and all and throws it on before taking his tag title. He turns back around towards Robert.

” Now it is time to go to work.”

Robert and Page fist bump.

I had never felt better and I was on my way to beating the piss out of Thaddeus Duke.

… TO BE CONTINUED.

[Image: 7OfTBzg.png]

MAIN EVENT

[Image: PRbWuq1.png]

PURE WRESTLING RULES MATCH.

Thaddeus Duke works his knee and gets to his feet. He limps around the ring a bit, trying to get the blood flowing again which is giving Chris Page time to recuperate. Page rolls over and pushes himself to his hands and knees. Thaddeus stands directly in front of him. Page, low on energy and still groggy from the superkick, uses Thad's knee pads to help himself up. He stares up at Duke and Thad down at him and smiles.

HHL: Oh no!

PC: What?

HHL: Thad's smiling and looking around the crowd. It usually means he's about to do something stupid!

You wanted it, bitch!

Thad grabs a hold of Page's hair still staring down at him and smiling. Then leans down and plants a kiss right on Page's mouth. Page fights it half-assedly at first, still feeling the effects of Better Than You a bit ago, then uppercuts Thad in the groin right in plain view of the referee who calls for the bell! Thad leans to his side, then collapses to the mat, kicking his foot against the mat as the bell rings. Page tries in vain to wipe Thad's kiss-off of him.

YOUR WINNER VIA DQ:
THADDEUS DUKE [/relevent]

A classic Main Event match tainted because the boy wanders through everything he had INCLUDING the kitchen sink and failed to BEAT me. You can save the disqualification for someone who will buy into that shit that people will try and spin. It is clear as day the turd kissed me to send me over the edge to get the DQ he wanted so he can parade around saying he BEAT me.

Did he pin me?

Did he force me into submission?

Did he do anything of merit other than show the yellow streak runs from the base of his neck down to the small of his back by those actions? Remember how the word hypocrisy was used? Take a look at those closing moments and tell me where anyone who puts on this front to be a crowd favorite uses that kind of tactics JUST to get a tainted victory that is not a real victory. Does not change how livid I was after the fact because while he acted like a bitch I gave him the reaction he wanted and it cost me more than it cost him. I vowed to myself that I would not let this go unchecked or unpunished. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

SATURDAY
SEPTEMBER 26, 2020
HILTON HOTEL PENTHOUSE
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA

I did not sleep much Friday Night with the hundreds of thoughts consuming my mind. Thaddeus is already shouting from the rooftops that he scored a victory over me to whoever will listen. I have never heard of someone being so proud to win a match via Disqualification than he is. You would think he pinned me in the middle of the ring or better yet forced me to submit.

Other thoughts that invaded my mind were how the fuck I was going to get Rob to believe he has a third personality? It is was hard enough to get him to believe that The Beast and the Omega existed in this plane of reality when mind-altering substances are what got us to that point, to begin with. The Beast and The Omega are merely figments of Robert’s imagination and have been since March Madness.

Having him believe this altered personality exists within him to take it a step further presented its challenge in its own right.

There’s a knock heard coming from the front door of the penthouse suite as it is midmorning in San Francisco. Chris, in a pair of black gym shorts and a white tank top, is shown coming out of the bedroom and across the living room, through the kitchen to the front door where he takes a look through the peephole.

He opens the door to see Jessica in all of her stunning beauty.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Jessica walks through the door and past Chris who closes the door behind her. She immediately walks across the Living room towards a massive floor-to-ceiling series of windows that looks out over San Francisco Bay.

Jessica: Such an incredible view.

Chris walks into the living room as his hands hit the pockets of his shorts.

” It is definitely something worth waking up to.”

Jessica spins around looking across the room at Chris.

Jessica: I wanted to check up on you after last night. I know how big this weekend is for us and to see it start like that with that little shit stooping to the levels he stooped to just get a cheap win..”

” It is the nature of his beast Jess. What has racked my brain all night is how I did not see it coming. The dude was outmatched, out-classed, and outwrestled for over forty minutes. I had him until I let that shit shake me. None the less I cannot waste a lot of time thinking about that now when I have bigger fish to fry.”

Chris motions for Jessica to have a seat on a black leather sofa. She graciously accepts as Chris takes a seat in a matching chair sitting next to the couch so he can observe the nice view of San Francisco Bay out of the massive windows.

Jessica: How you figured this one out yet?

” The drugs I have been lacing his drinks with have taken firm control. He really believes that The Beast and The Omega are actual people within our inner bodies. He legitimately thinks that he has dug deep into a dark place for The Omega and wants to dig darker for Centurion.”

The entire time people used the gimmick as ammunition to load their guns is going to make them look dopier than they already do. It is easy to make the masses look like complete idiots when they THINK they are firing some shots that will end up being nothing but blanks.

Jessica: Are the drugs not strong enough to get him to believe he going darker? I mean it sounds like you just need to dope him up more.”

” That is the thing, it is not like there are instructions for usage. I cannot run the risk of overdoing it. He could overdose on this shit like anything else. A blood test would tell him everything he needs to know, but it sounds like it is a risk that I need to take.”

Jessica: If the means justify the ends I do not see a choice but to roll the dice and see what happens.”

” Yeah, I know.”

A decision is going to have to be made.

” I will cross that bridge in a little bit.”

Jessica: When are you and Rob linking up today?

” In a little bit; I got a little time to work this out. How are Thunder Knuckles? Has he been working on that back end?

Jessica: He is wondering what the hell is going to happen tomorrow night.

” Not sure what he is worried about. He asked for a TV Title match and got one. What he does with it is up to him. If he is that concerned about anything let him know I got some time tomorrow morning we can sit down and talk things through. I will calm his nerves.”

Chris shifts his attention towards Jessica as he asks.

” Better question for you is how are you feeling? Tomorrow night is the night that you have been waiting. You finally get your hands on Vita.”

Jessica: Hard to believe what a difference a year can make. Last year I was in Miami observing and trying to fix a friendship and now I am the Anarchy Champion and about to end her once and for all. The feeling is unreal, to say the least.

” You just need to keep plugging away with BOB because it is just a matter of time before we move into Phase Two.”

Jessica: I cannot wait for phase two.

” Eliminating Robert Main.

[revent]

SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER

LIVE FROM ALCATRAZ PRISON
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
DAY 2 HOSTED BY:
SBW - SMOKING BOB WILLIAMS

[Image: VwHpSTO.png]

We catch up with Ruby who has found herself nearing the dock where a ferry awaits one team. Ruby comes down the dock towards the entrance of the ferry where she climbs on board!!

” Ruby has made it to the Ferry! All that’s missing is Centurion and we’re going to have new Tag Team Champions.”

Ruby looks around because nothing is ever at it seems only to see that she is in fact alone…. Well not for long as off in the distance The Omega is seen coming down the hill towards the loading dock. She clinches her fists as he has reached the dock and starts to walk towards the end of the dock when suddenly what little lighting is on the island goes completely dark.

The pier and ferry lights come back up revealing….

[Image: giphy.gif]

The Monstrosity!!!

Off in the distance, Centurion is limping down the hill towards the dock while Ruby rears back to swing at The Monstrosity only to have her right arm caught!

[Image: 89ce85c34fa9de406a7e4b5b491f1d74.gif]

The Monster!

The Monstrosity and the Monster snatch Ruby by the throat where they hoist her up in the air and driving her down onto the Dock with a double chokeslam! The Ferry starts to pull away from the dock just as Centurion reaches Ruby and thus Cataclysm has escaped Alcatraz Island!

WINNERS AND STILL XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: CATACLYSM

Goddamn I despise just how far I have to go to make Robert believe he has demons inside him begging to break out. At times I shock myself with how good I am. Following leaving Alcatraz as The Monster and the Monstrosity we magically transformed back into Chris Page and Robert Main. The two of us on an empty ferry riding across the San Francisco Bay.

” What the fuck happened?”

” What do you mean? We retained the Tag Titles, bro. We came, we saw, we conquered per the usual.”

” Why can’t I remember?”

” Brother you took some good shots in that war but we are left standing with the gold to prove it. The question should be how you are feeling about tomorrow? The weekend continues for the both of us, you and Wizard and me and Thunder Knuckles.”

The weekend for me was still salvageable but a win tomorrow night would seal the deal. The attempt to Segway towards tomorrow night was a hook heavily baited for Robert.

” Wizard is toast. These fuckers do not know what is coming their way.”

” Hard to believe a year ago just how far we have come, right? Enemies that have turned into the best of friends, carry championships and all.”

” Try carrying the federation.”

” That is a given and tomorrow night we will continue to cement it.”

SUNDAY
SEPTEMBER 27, 2020
RELENTLESS DAY THREE
ROSE BOWL
PASADENA, CALIFORNIA

Waking up early in San Francisco on Sunday morning I packed my things and shot over to the airport where I rented a private jet for myself and Jessica because who the fuck is going to drive six fucking hours to make another show? We hopped on the jet and cut the travel time down to an hour or so before landing in Pasadena.

I called for a car service to have a limo waiting on our private runway.

While also having Jessica; who now has dawned her Miss Fury mask, have Thunder Knuckles picked up along the way. When we landed we had our bags transferred over to the limo before ducking into the back of the car where Thunder Knuckles was waiting.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: A Hair match?! A goddamn hair match!?! You ain’t touching Ol’ Thunder Knuckles luscious locks!

Ah yes, the stipulation that was named for the match itself was a hair vs hair match so that I could further put Thunder Knuckles back against the wall.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: I did not mother fucking agree to lose my shit!

” So you are already questioning if you are going to leave with this?

Chris displays the Television Championship.

” This is what you want, right?”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Goddamn right!

Chris points to Thunder Knuckles hair.

” I want your hair.”

Chris lowers his hand.

” The stakes are equal for both of us going into this. How you react, how you handle this will determine if we take the next steps with you.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Next step? What goddamn next step? You asked me to take part in this mother fucking plot.

” Calm down tiger.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Tiger? Do I look like goddamn Joe Exotic?”

” Is that a trick question?”

Thunder Knuckles looks like his head is about to explode before Chris bursts out into laughter. He composes himself before he states.

” Listen, dude, relax. I named it a Hair vs Hair match because we both have some incredible hair and it takes the stakes to a different level. I gave you what you wanted, and now once we get through this entire situation tonight we can move forward. Now, how are things with Bourbon? Have you made contact with him yet?”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Talks are ongoing with that. He is with me but it could be a minute before he fully commits to the cause; what is the next phase you are talking about? Ol Thunder Knuckles has to know what he is getting himself into.”

” Eliminating Robert Main.”

THUNDE KNUCKLES: Now we’re fucking talking!

” Miss Fury and I have put a plan together for his elimination from the equation. I just need these goddamn tag titles off us. That’s why Bourbon is crucial at this point because there is not a team in the mix that will be able to do it. I want you two to be the guys that are in the ring when I stick that knife so far in his back that YOU are the one that beats him. The dude despises you, he will never live it down. It would be the final nail in the coffin for his fucking career.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: You believe all this shit?

Thunder Knuckles asks Miss Fury who sits next to Chris Page.

MISS FURY: I would follow this man to the ends of the Earth. Everything that he has promised, he has delivered. His dedication to ruining the life of Robert Main and sticking to the XWF has been nothing short of inspiring. He is building a faction that is going to be unrivaled by anything anyone has ever seen before, and he is looking at you to fill one of the leadership roles within this organization. Do I believe this “shit”? Your goddamn right I do.

” Thunder Knuckles this is much bigger than me, and while I play my part I need you, I need Miss Fury. I need Bobby Bourbon because all of you have are just like me when it comes to being cast aside, looked past. You are all untapped potential, and over the next several months you will change the perception of BOB.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Yeah? When the fuck do you come out from behind the curtain?

” As soon as the tag titles are off us. See, Robert is going to try and win a briefcase with the Xtreme Championship and he is going to use it to cash in after we lose the titles. There is a lot in play brother, and I am telling you that the only way this ends is with him on the shelf.”

Thunder Knuckles leans forward.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: I am in under one more condition.

” Name it.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: I am the mother fucker that gets to take him out... for a fee of course.

” Deal.”

SUNDAY 27TH SEPTEMBER

LIVE FROM THE ROSE BOWL IN PASADENA, CALIFORNIA
DAY 3 HOSTED BY: ATTICUS WHITE AND THEO PRYCE

[Image: UznAaxz.png]

TK charging forward looking for a clothesline, Page ducks and it sends TK bouncing off the far side and into an awaiting Spinbuster Slam by Page! The crowd is very split as Chris gets back to his feet looking down at TK with sheer disdain in his eyes before he picking him up off the mat and delivers the PAGE PLANT!

Chris gets back to his feet where he turns his attention towards the top of the ramp as Jenny Myst leads out Oswald, Graves, and Robbie Bourbon out to the top of the ramp and starts to dispatch them towards the ring. The referee steps out to the ring apron to cut off the members of BOB only to see MISS FURY come over the barricade where she snatches the Television title and slides it into the ring. Thunder Knuckles crawls towards the Television title and takes it in his grasp.

Page spins around and makes his way towards Thunder Knuckles where he reaches down picking him up off the mat only to see Thunder Knuckles shove himself away and blast Page in the face with the TV title! Knuckles quickly slides the title back to Miss Fury as he hits the THUNDER STRIKE on Page! Thunder Knuckles makes the cover! The referee turns around at the behest of Miss Fury to see the cover. He dives back into the ring to make the count.

1!!!

2!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!

DING… DING… DING….

WINNER AND NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION
THUNDER KNUCKLES

” Thunder Knuckles defeats Chris Page!

” Who hasn’t at this point?”

The members of BoB reach ringside as Graves slides a chair into the ring while Bourbon gets a bag from the timekeeper and rolls into the ring.

Page gets to his knees realizing what’s about to happen. He picks up the chair before opening it up and setting it in the middle of the ring where he takes a seat like a fucking stallion owning the price of failure. This shocks the members of Bob as they expected a fight from Page. Thunder Knuckles takes the bag from Bourbon and removes clippers from it!

Thunder Knuckles starts to shave the head of Chris Page!

Chris doesn’t flinch as Thunder Knuckles shaves a straight line down the center of Page’s head. Nearly five minutes later Chris Page has had his head shaved bald…

[Image: hi-res-c4afd52e10a7d962d282863c17cc97ed_...height=427]

It could not have gone any better if I wanted it to. I did not expect BOB’s involvement, nor did I expect to lose my fucking hair in the process. Thunder Knuckles leaving with the Television Championship was great, but what made it greater was Bobby Bourbon getting involved in the mix of things. He, much like Miss Fury and Thunder Knuckles play a pivotal role in the inner sanction of the BOB Elite group of talent that I envision taking the XWF by storm.

What made this even better was the fact the Robert Main was nowhere to be seen while I was being attacked by BOB.

The motive to instigate tension on my behalf has officially been created as I can now say that he did not have my back. You cannot ask for better shit to be dropped in your lap than that. Now it is my time to rise to the occasion and step out of this shadow.

The scene opens at the Hilton in Pasadena. Chris had the rest of his head cleanly shaven following his loss to Thunder Knuckles. Chris sits on his patio observing downtown Pasadena when there is a knock at his door. He gets up and enters through the sliding glass door walling across the living room area to the door. This time he knows who he is expecting as he opens the door and walks Jessica. Chris closes the door behind her as she turns around looking at the fresh bald look of Chris Page.

Jessica: Bald is beautiful.

” You know what else is beautiful?”

Jessica: What’s that?

” How all of this played out tonight! Thunder Knuckles winning the title, Bourbon showing up to help… and best of all, no Robert Main to give me any aid. I was shocked when BOB hit the ring, I had no clue that you guys were going to do that, but I could not be happier that it did!”

Jessica: I thought you would like that nice little touch.

” You never cease to amaze me. It’s time for me to meet with Bobby”

Jessica: I will set it up.

Chris walks past Jessica leading her out to the patio through the sliding glass door. The dark California skies mixed with the cool breeze.

” Thank god this weekend is fucking over. Three matches over three days are not the way I envisioned it taking the one loss.”

Fuck the match with Thaddeus, when he can BEAT me via pinfall or submission we can fucking talk.

Jessica: The fact that you were involved in forty-five minutes on Friday, Thirty minutes on Saturday, and another Twelve to Thirteen tonight… fuck what anyone has to say, that is impressive whereas everyone else only wishes they could be as high profile.”

Jessica walks out on the patio and up behind Chris, she starts to rub both of his shoulders as he looks down on the city of Pasadena.

Jessica: Not to mention how hot you looked doing it.

Chris turns around as he peers down into the eyes of Jessica.

” I promised you I would keep things professional.”

Jessica: What if I want it to be personal?

Chris leans down as Jessica raises her head up. Their lips touch as Chris wraps his arms around the waist of Jessica as she wraps hers around Chris…

… TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

A lot has changed throughout the weekend, right? May-Day was surely a spectacle that saw a lot of interesting developments within the land of the Xtreme, and it did not take long for the biggest leach to ever grace this company in Corey Smith to jump on the bandwagon, it is cute for him. I will get there for sure, do not fret young grasshopper.

The first piece of business that needs to be addressed is how Robert Main won the Battle Royale to challenge for MY championship come to Leap of Faith; shocking, I know. Contrary to popular belief I welcome his challenge with open goddamn arms now that he has officially earned it.

I think it is funny as shit that people are under the delusion that I fear Robert.

Tell me, if I feared someone that bad why would I say WEEKS ago that if Robert wants a piece of me all he has to do is shown up and sign the dotted line; but if it was the title he wanted he had to earn it. Well, he clearly chose the title over handling this thing like men. Now that you have stuck your flag in the sand I showed you what your fate looks like come Leap of Faith, just in case the Walnut Brain is still having problems comprehending it ends with me standing over you STILL the Universal Champion. You do not get to use me for a SECOND time to validate your career; not this time mother fucker. Time is ticking for you.

[Image: Ajti.gif]

What else happened? Oh yeah, the talk of the world is Alias defeating King Doc to successfully retain his Xtreme Championship while earning that coveted 24/7 briefcase in the process. Congratulations sir, you now control your own destiny, and already the insinuations have been made that did not take long, as expected. It would be easy to assume that I am your target because I hold the single biggest prize in the game today, but what others might not realize is that every champion on this roster has a bigger target on their back for when you deal with Alias you must expect the unexpected. With that briefcase comes to a lot of power, and with power comes playing our little game under your rules. What you did at May-Day was slain my King, and not for that you will pay the price. I can give two fucks about you and that case; reality is your ONLY opponent of merit since I tossed your ass out of the High Stakes Battle Royale was King Doc, so in my eyes, you have ONE key victory in what? Six, seven months?

Do not delude yourself into thinking being great on ONE night equates to you being great every night. That role belongs to me since the last time I was beaten, REALLY beaten in the middle of the ring via pinfall was Relentless 2020. While you have been slaying the likes of Ash Quin and every other non-relevant player until you got to May-Day… The only piece of advice I will give you is if you think you are going to gun for the great white shark that roams these XWF waters is for you to be very, very selective, or else the only thing that will be eaten… is Alias. It is cute that you already have a cheerleader on your side. The same self-centered prick that cries to whoever will listen because HE is not the focal point of everything. Hey Corey, for a guy that loves interjecting himself into EVERYONE else’s business care to enlighten us why you chicken shitted out of EARNING your shot in this Battle Royale while instead opting in for the Leap of Faith match that all of NO ONE else has entered?

Spare the bullshit and cut to the chase because we all know you fear Robert Main more than you fear failure.

Go ahead and get that briefcase like the little bitch you have always been so when the next time someone is weeks away from taking the only thing that makes Engy relevant by shattering that little record you can cash that in yourself as opposed to orchestrating one behind the fucking scenes you ignorant cunt-cake. Yeah man, May-Day was a blast, right? Oh fuck, how could I forget about you R.L. Edgar; you had become so secondary that with all the BIG SHIT happening that I almost forgot that you FINALLY put on your big boy panties and made some sort of presence known.

Leaving me lying is something that is a rare thing to see on television. Congratulations for putting yourself in an exclusive company; but with that company comes consequences and repercussions for no other reason than because I do not take embarrassment lightly; and yeah, getting dropped by you was as embarrassing as it comes. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so imagine my surprise to eat my own finishing move before having to smell your stank breath as you used me to make yourself appear to be more of a threat than you have made yourself. For the better part of two weeks I have run circles around you within this war of the words while making it look easy; largely for your own stupidity, but making it look easy nonetheless. It seems like I struck a nerve with Lycana; seeing you take that to spin class was highly entertaining because I have never seen someone backtrack as you did just by calling out the facts.

It would be super easy for me to pick the rest of your shit apart, but after shifting gears it would only make me look like a goddamn hypocrite which is exactly what you are expecting me to do.

Wait for a second…

Fuck you, Dolly Waters.

I heard your remark about my ring attire; it sound awfully familiar to something Thunder Knuckles said to me back a year or so ago; are you watching his shit to steal his jokes? Removing a cuss word and replacing it with another does not make you original or cutting edge.

Sorry, I digressed.

[Image: TLNXruN.gif?noredirect]

We are on the cusp of what is looked at as arguably my most important defense within this impressive run this Universal Champion has been on as of late; what makes this important is YOU have the opportunity to play spoiler to a match that I would say ninety-nine percent of the world wants to see. That is about the only thing that raises the stakes for me coming out of May-Day; so to say you fucked yourself further by thinking it would be a cool idea to lay hands on me, to hit me with my own Page Plant, and to steal my spotlight has only motivated me to make sure that you are taught a lesson of a lifetime the second that opening bell tolls. Defeating you puts you right there with your boy Demos; only Demos has it a little easier because he will eventually be able to challenge for the Universal Championship while you sir can kiss the opportunity goodbye.

You have made yourself the target and now I am going to be sure that beating you is not going to be good enough, oh no.

I am going to use your body as my canvass to paint the picture that Alias and Robert Main should pay incredibly close attention to. I am not playing games with you anymore, sir. I am coming to Wednesday Night Warfare to make a statement at YOUR expense.

I want you to come into this fired up, I want you to come into this under the false pretense that you truly are going to play spoiler, I want you to bring me what you call you're very best so when I put you down… when I end this fantasy world that you are living in, when I pull the trigger and land that kill shot on national television you will have absolutely nobody to blame but yourself. You have picked your spot and unfortunately good does not defeat great within our equation. I do want to applaud the effort to give this more meaning and purpose because tomorrow night on Warfare the eyes of the wrestling world will be tuning in so that they can see you fail like you have made a habit of over the last several months. You have been taken off your game and continue to chase your tail while reaching out for any and every piece of material that you cannot have handed to you by your boys in the back, but what you fail to realize, and have failed to realize with each step that you have taken rests with the words they have been feeding you does not make you anymore talented when the opening bell rings.

The present dictates the future my young lad, and with every word you have slung you still have to look yourself in the mirror and know that I am right.

What have you done lately?

Where do you go from here?

I am going to Leap of Faith where I will exercise my personal demon known as Robert Main.

As for you Alias, you know where I will be on Wednesday Night waiting for you with open arms for a guy that allegedly is “sweating” your involvement in my division. Bring that briefcase with you and let us see if you can eat Chris Page...

Try your hand if you dare, but you will not do it. Why? Because the only guaranteed rematch to any Champion is if a briefcase is used to cash in on him. You could cash in on me at any point, and you might even win… but the thought that scares you shitless is what happens next, for then we do not play the game on your terms we play it on mine. The one thing I have done over the last four fucking months with the Universal Championship takes the title back to the days where if you want it you have to work for it. Are you prepared to do the work? I didn’t think so either.

[Image: AbleFickleFirecrest-size_restricted.gif]

BOB Elite will continue to reign supreme as we control the Universal Championship, we control the XWF Tag Team Championship, and we now control the XWF Television Championship thanks to Andre Dixon stomping the shit out of Marf. Congratulations to you Mr. Dixon because you have earned the right to carry Saturday Nights for as long as you choose to. This is just one more reason why none of you can say BOB Elite is not the driving force behind this goddamn federation; but the scary part, the part that should have you all trembling in fear…

We do not need the gold… we choose to take it.

Ponder that.

In closing for you all if you are hoping the R.L. Edgar is your next Universal Champion you can go ahead and think again because I have called it since the day I won the fucking title; it will take a briefcase to take this belt off me, and now with one in the equation let us see if my prediction rings true because this twat-waffle is not even in the goddamn ballpark. Do not confuse efforts with results for this does not even well for you. You can keep trying to weave your web of inaccurate statements based on what you think is smart play; but much like with Origins, you might want to know all the facts of Chris Page before you start throwing stones before using them as your foundation. It is a shame too, kid. You could have been something until you had the unfortunate task of standing in my path. Good luck buttercup, you are going to need it.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Chris Page's post:
ALIAS (05-04-2021), Lycana (05-04-2021), Mr. Oz (05-04-2021), R.L. Edgar (05-04-2021), Theo Pryce (05-05-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-04-2021)