Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Message To CCP
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-03-2021, 02:00 PM

[Image: chris-jericho-696x392.jpg]

Win or lose your belt against RL Edgar this coming Warfare, it won't make much of a difference to me you see. Even if you still retain, and go on to gain more fame to your already built legacy.... you'll still be the public enemy number one until the day you hang up the boots, and ride off into the sunset with the same man who just won a fancy battle royal not too long ago.

Oh, I hope you come home with that belt this Warfare, just so I can turn the tides within my time within XWF, even if I don't have that chance to beat you for it. I already know if I did beat you for it, i'd have to be the one to take your place against Main, and who wouldn't want to see that on a marquee for the biggest event of the year?

OR, if it happens where you don't come home with it... i still will beat the ever loving weed smoken, B.O.Bin drinkin, cocky son of a trick out of you before Leap Of Faith happens. You're going to experience what it's like to be on a receiving end of a .38 special to the dome, and to the body. You might not ever want to face me again, because I promise Page... I won't stop myself from damaging you beyond belief when we do ever fight one another.

Also, Ariel might have jinxed me about his cronies... so if it comes to that, well fuck it i'm down to scrap whoever and whatever comes in my way until I finish off their leader Page on an go home episode of Warfare.

So Page, I hope you and RL can tear the down that arena this coming Wednesday for the title... because, I will get my hands on you, and beat you down like you owe me some overdue car note...with or without your championship.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
ALIAS (05-03-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-03-2021)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-04-2021, 10:11 AM

[Image: tenor.gif]

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post