Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stoopid Heroes (Part 1) - BOBtube Premier!
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-04-2021, 12:40 PM

Welcome to a SPECIAL BOBtube premier!

[Image: HH.jpg]

Chapter One: Origins (Parts 1 - 37 condensed to save time)

Various overhead shots of a dark Gotham like city are shown as our narrator, Miss Fury, welcomes us to the story.

"In a dark and stormy city known as BOBtown, a city taken over by a group of criminals known as BOB who use the sheer number of it's members to rule by fear! They terrorize the city and the citizens who call it home, exploiting them for profit and fun. Nobody is safe and everyone lives each day hoping not to draw the attention of the villains that have taken over their city. Fortunately, a new tandem of heroes have emerged from the darkness to shine light on evil does everywhere!"

"BOBs beware - Holy Highhorse and The Bitch He Rode in on are here to clean up the streets!"

Streaming now!

The scene opens to some dumpy apartment where we meet the first of our two heroes. She's a short stubby woman with a boyish charm. Dressed in an awful and tacky costume, she records a message of hope for the citizens of BOBtown.

Rubbles: "And remember, the next time that you're at a restaurant, if you don't tip at least 20%, I'll be there!"

Rubbles stops recording on her knockoff Chinese GoPro. Suddenly there is a call for help that echoes in through the open window. Rubbles is quick to action, promptly closing the window with a slam.

Rubbles: "Ah there! Perfect silence so I can focus on editing my message of hope!"

Rubbles connects her fake ass GoPro to the computer the bought with grant money to fund upstart superzeroes. Just then, Holy Highhorse walks out of the bedroom wearing nothing but his mask and a towel

Holy Highhorse: "Hey sexy, what'cha doing?"

Rubbles: "Editing my first message of hope for the citizens of BOBtown!"

Holy Highhorse leans seductively against the door frame.

Holy Highhorse: "You did remember to spout off some leftist baloney to rally the people to our cause I'm sure?"

Rubbles: "I sure did, but aren't you worried that people will see through it? I mean, you are a super rich guy and you're not exactly putting that wealth to use for the causes we're promoting."

Holy Highhorse: "Pffft, nobody expects me to do THAT. They just want to hear the nice words and imagine we're on their side! Everyone needs a hero, especially now, and as such, they'll overlook pretty much anything as long as we play the part!"

Rubbles: "Like that time you crippled a guy and ended his career?"

Holy Highhorse: "He was an animal! He deserved every bit of it!"

Rubbles: "Oh I agree! Nobody mutilates my man! It's just, some people argued that he was ]

[size=x-large]Holy Highhorse quickly cuts her off.

Holy Highhorse: "MENTALLY CHALLENGED!

[yellow]Rubbles: "Oh hush, nobody can hear us!"

Holy Highhorse: "Yeah, but if we don't fully commit to the role, we'll end up exposing ourselves as frauds!"

ELSEWHERE IN THE CITY!

The scene cuts to an orphanage somewhere in the city. We see two women handing over a big bag of cash to the nuns that run the place.

Nun: "Oh thank you so much! This will go a long way to feeding and clothing the children, but..."

Miss Fury: "Is something the matter?"

Nun: "It's just, they say that you guys are evil, I... I'm not sure if I should take accept this..."

Osira steps forward, greeting the nun with a warm smile.

Osira: "There are people in this world who would have you believe that. To them I say, sure, our techniques can sometimes be called into question, but there's no arguing with our results. BOB donates 50% of all of our profits to various local charities."

Nun: "Really? That's such a relief!"

Suddenly a voice calls out from the darkness.

Holy Highhorse: "Not so fast villainous scum!"

Osira and Fury turn towards the direction of the voice to see Holy Highhorse standing atop the 10 foot tall brick fence surrounding the property.

Miss Fury: "And just who are you supposed to be?"

Holy Highhorse: "I'm the man who brought the superhero that's going to take you down!"

Osira: "Wait, so your not the hero?"

Holy Highhorse: "Me!? Oh havens no!"

Miss Fury: "Then the costume?"

Little did Miss Fury know that the costume was part of some sick roleplaying sex fantasy, but there's an image to uphold, so!

Holy Highhorse: "Uh... I wear this as a symbol of hope!"

Miss Fury: "Hope? How does staring at your comically small bulge bring anyone hope?"

Osira steps forward with a grin.

Osira: "Perhaps he offers hope to those inflicted with micro penises that they too can one day look like a pompous fool."

Holy Highhorse: "Enough! That money is ill gotten, and I will not allow you to sully this orphanage with dirty drug money!"

Miss Fury: "It's a legal dispensary dumbass!"

Fury tries to correct the self absorbed hero, but he's not having it, and instead calls his warrior to the battlefield!

Holy Highhorse: "Rubbles, NOW!"

Rubbles dives off the roof of the orphanage. Osira and Fury look up at Highhorse's cue, seeing her, they each step to the side, leaving a big gap for Rubbles to...

SPLAT!

Holy Highhorse looks on in horror as his chosen hero and girlfriend lay in a broken mess on the ground.

Holy Highhorse: "Now you've done it villains! How dare you attack this cities symbol of hope!"

Highhorse leaps off the wall and readies himself for battle.

Miss Fury: "Uh, she attacked us."

Osira: "Yeah, all we did was move!"

Holy Highhorse: "Typical! You villains ALWAYS try and spin the truth! Now prepare for battle!"

Highhorse leaps forward and catches Miss Fury with a sucker punch!

Holy Highhorse: "HA-HAAA!"

But as he celebrates, Osira tackles him to the ground and positions herself into a full mount! Before she throws a single punch, Holy Highhorse throws his hands up in defense and begs her off.

Holy Highhorse: "No please, not my perfectly centered face!"

In a moment of weakness, Osira hesitates to throw the damning punch. Highhorse uses the opening to slip in a stiff punch to the tit!

Osira: "Ow! The Hell!?!"

He shoves Osira off of him and starts to get up, but a high heeled boot stomps his head back to the dirt!

Miss Fury: "Not so fast, hero!"

TBC

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-04-2021), Andre Dixon (05-04-2021), Atara Raven (05-04-2021), Chris Page (05-04-2021), Mr. Oz (05-04-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-04-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-04-2021)