Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Light Will Fade
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-03-2021, 12:18 PM

Oswald stands out in a field of wheat, looking that grain, looking at the plants, seeing how much there is. His right hand moved to one wheat touching it gently, only to grab it and crush it in his mighty palm. He then swung his body around, his right arm causing a swathe of the grain as darkness swung across the field and as it happened, the wheat began to wilt, become brittle, then falling to the ground as if it were nothing more than dust in the wind.

"I control the Darkness. I control whether someone or something dies. I can create, or I can destroy. However, why create when destroying feels... so.... damn.... good? I am a God amongst ants, and they still throw their pitiful lives at me. They may win, but they will always remember when I break them."

He smirked slightly

"Demos, you wish to know my true form? What I looked like when I unleash my full potential? The creature that makes deals and seals souls? The thing that goes bump in the night, the thing that will take and ravage your soul until it is nothing but a flayed piece of filth? Then, let me know you, Demos."

Oswald stabbed into the air with his hands before pulling the fabric of reality apart, but before he walked into the tear he spoke with a grin on his face.

"I will show you what true power looks like."

He laughed as he soon disappeared into the darkness. The interdimensional camera trying to follow but it showed nothing inside the tear except darkness. Soon an almost black rocky covered hand put its way to the edge of the tear, speaking in a much deeper, more gruff voice, as if he was a growling giant as he slowly clawed himself through.

"I am a GOD and you pitiful insects should BOW before me, lest I rend you asunder."

He continued to pull through, and each part of his body looked like he was made of obsidian and rock. As he finally came out of the portal, he looked even more gigantic.

[Image: r5vyfYsh.jpg]

"Your pitiful Ramesses will stay locked up in my pit. With your soul coming next."

He chuckled deeply

"You keep calling me Devil Man."

His eyes glow a dark red, his head tilting to the left as he grinned wide and head making slight movements as he spoke as if shaking his head in the negative connotation.

"You have no idea how true that statement is."

He raised his left hand slowly, only to form a fist quickly, and quickly darkness flowed out from him, causing the plant life to begin to die wither and die.

"The soul of Ramesses will stay within its place. You will not achieve your goal, Demos, for you face the creature that controls your life. Controls everyone's pitiful existence. If I chose to do it, I could snuff out the light in every, single, X W F roster member and make it into my image. I enjoy watching your pitiful squirming, you pathetic mortals. Crying and fighting and debating over power, when the person with the true power has been on the right side of history. I helped make BOB into the belt gathering machine it is today. Before I joined, they were nothing but rats, scurrying after titles and constantly losing. Then I came along. When I joined BOB it instantly became a TRUE DESTROYING MACHINE! We began to win left and right, title after title.

Now, you challenge me? You challenge a truly demolishing individual who put BOB on the map. You challenge the molder of fates and placer of those worthy on paths of greatness.

I will reiterate this fact until you get it through your addled brain, Demos, Charlie Nickles. You are challenging a GOD OF FATES AND DESTRUCTION! You have the chance to back out, right now, and I will only break you a little bit, but your will to fight on? I will tear it down until you have none left. Your will sapped until it has completely disappeared, much like these plants.

Much like Ramesses, who did not have the same chance."

Oswald walks back through the tear and after a few minutes, he'd appear back as himself.

"So, what makes you so sure you are going to win, Demos? Hope? Skill? You will be the most worthy opponent I've had since Solace. You will be a bigger challenge to me, than she was, since, you know, you actually have a title reign under your belt. Can't say the same about her."

He grinned as he tapped the Billion Dollar Championship belt that was firmly around his waist

"This match is going to go only one way, Demos. With you flat on your back, as you watch me grab your friend's soul, and place it where it belongs. In my collection, only to be brought out when I need someone to wipe my ass if I'm feeling too tired to do it myself."

He snapped his fingers, and soon the soul of Ramesses appeared in his hand, and it was immediately placed into a black glass flask, the soul glowing through it as he placed a cork in the flask.

"If Fuzen was still a little girl, I would be using your friend as a nightlight."

He laughed before holding up the corked flask,

"Come, Demos. On Anarchy, come and get the soul from me at Anarchy."

His face changed into his alternate self, a literal rocky horror as his eyes glowed as if fire was coming from his eyes, blood coming from his mouth,

"If you can."

A helicopter is heard in the distance, fast approaching his location. As it gets near, he turns around and his face becomes normal once more as he gets inside, being flown away, towards his home. The entire time he is carrying the flask, he is poking at it gently, fucking with the soul inside.

"Should've joined BOB."

He says with a grin.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-04-2021), ALIAS (05-05-2021), Charlie Nickles (05-03-2021), Chris Page (05-03-2021), Miss Fury (05-03-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-03-2021), R.L. Edgar (05-03-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-03-2021)