Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Club Now Skunk
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-03-2021, 10:30 AM

Tucker: This is not the first time we have see an outburst like this from Mr. Cortinovis. At a certain point, the XWF and any other business that employs him has to ask themselves when enough is enough. The more he attacks conservatives and their values, the more he makes all of his employers look bad. By the XWF not taking any action against Mr. Cortinovis, they are saying that they not only tolerate, but ENCOURAGE this behavior. That's the thing about the snobby liberal elite - they stick together. They drown out all criticisms and exist within a bubble where only their thoughts and values are represented. At some point, the sponsors of the XWF, and the true patriots that work within that organization, have to make a stand and say "no more".

(The television is muted as Tucker Carlson continues to rant about liberals and whatnot.

It is mere hours after their encounter with the employees of Info Wars, and Allison and Centurion have returned to Centurion's luxury apartment in Chicago. There, we see the twins sitting on a couch, watching as Tucker Carlson of Fox News completely dresses down Centurion. The two just stare at the television as Allison speaks.)

Allison: You're about to get a phone call.

Centurion: Yup.

Allison: Very angry man. Who is going to have a lot to say.

Centurion: Yup.

Allison: Can you put it on speaker for me? Because I really want to hear this. I may just record it for prosperity.

(Right on cue, Centurion's cellphone begins to ring. He reaches into his pocket and checks the name that is dialing.

Walter Crowe.

Centurion just nods over to Allison as he sets the phone down between them and presses the speaker button.)

Centurion: Hi hunny! How was work?

Walter: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Centurion: That good, huh?

Walter: “Tell him he needs to ingest so much cum that it’s the only thing he tastes for the next month”? Are you out of your damn mind! You know, there are some of us who exist just to clean up the messes you make, and this one is a pretty large one you have me rolling in.

Centurion: It was InfoWars! They’re just a conspiracy theory organization. They don’t have any credibility.

Walter: Everyone KNOWS they have no credibility. THEY know they have no credibility. That wasn’t the point. You weren’t being cornered so you can debate the InfoWars folks on the merits of your opinion. You were being cornered because they wanted you to snap so they can put it on the internet and make you look like a jerk. They baited you, and you latched on hook, line, and sinker!

Centurion: I’m not going to be afraid to speak me mind around these jackasses, Walter! This whole “we need to watch what we say so we don’t upset the Nazis” thing is how we got to where we are now.

Walter: Yes, I get it, “fight the power” and all that, and if you just called Alex Jones an arrogant prick, I wouldn’t be calling you right now. But your comments are being twisted to make you sound homophobic. They’re putting all of this out there not so the conservatives can get mad, but so the LIBERALS do. They want you to get cancelled.

Centurion: Well, they can bite my ass, too.

(There is a brief silence as Centurion looks over at Allison, who gets a bit wide eyed. After a few seconds, Walter breaks the silence.)

Walter: Excuse me?!

Centurion: What are we supposed to do? Tip toe around language every time we have to go into battle against these fucks? If these folks knew about some of the shit I got into during the mid 2000’s, they would have cancelled me years ago. The world has more important things to worry about than the opinion of some white political science graduate from Seattle. Let them cancel me. Maybe then my opponents in the XWF can go back to calling me old and boring instead of calling me a hypocritical liberal.

(There is another extended silence, followed by the sound of a sigh on the other end of the phone.)

Walter: They’re going to ask me for some kind of statement.

Centurion: Say whatever you want. Tell them I had a bad day. Or hell, tell them you told me to behave myself, and just like in every scenario since we’ve known each other, I decided not to listen to you. They’ll believe you if you said that.

Walter: I don’t know how your sister puts up with you. Quite frankly, she has to be as insane as you are in order to keep traveling with you. I guess I shouldn’t be shocked – a red head Cortinovis is bound to be a combination for crazy.

(There is another long silence. After a couple of seconds, Walter speaks again.)

Walter: ...she’s sitting right next to you, isn’t she?

Allison: Hi Walter.

Walter: Dammit.

Centurion: Don’t release any statement at all. After they get ignored by me, they will contact the UGWC and the XWF next. That is their main plan – they want me to get fired. Once both of those companies tell the media to get fucked, the heat will start to die down. Eventually, the only people still talking about this will be bloggers on Breitbart and Tumblr, and frankly, I have way too much on my plate to really worry about them.

Walter: Fine. I’ll get this taken care of. As usual. Everything going alright with you?

Centurion: You mean, despite everyone in the UGWC targeting me because I’m a champion and everyone in the XWF targeting me because I’m “the legend who sucks?” Yeah, everything is going great.

Walter: Don’t let it get to you. People have been trying to handwave your accomplishments all the time. Remember when Thomas Davis said you were the “washed up nobody” that he was going to bury? That was in 2004. They’ll keep shitting on you because none of these folks have any idea how compliment someone they’re not screwing. You’re still kicking. Keep doing what you’re doing. Your body of work will do all the talking. Now, I gotta go and grab a drink in order to deal with the onslaught of crap I’m going to receive thanks to you.

(Centurion lets out a slight laugh as he hangs up the phone and the camera fades to black.)

------She rocking to the beat rock it rock it in the zone------

Hypothetical scenario.

Say, someone you worked with was really creepy. I mean, disgustingly creepy. And say, during an event sponsored by your work place, this creepy dude did something terrible to a young woman. And say this young woman was younger than your daughter. And say your work place and the authorities decide to do absolutely nothing about it. What would you do?

Well, if you answered “I would try and help”, according to Corey Smith, that is the WRONG answer.

See, Corey is such good friends with Dolly Waters that he feels like anyone who tried to help her while Michael Graves was in the process of kidnapping her was only doing it selfishly. No, a REAL friend like Corey would have let some weird time traveling brain tumor affect his cognitive abilities to the point where all he can think about is winning titles and fucking Vita Valenteen, and let Michael Graves do whatever the hell he wanted, because hey, he might be committing a federal crime and doing something incredibly gross, but he doesn’t want to make it look like he’s “virtue signaling”.

Seriously, Corey, I know you have no respect for me, but is that REALLY the argument you want to make? That I injected myself into a situation that “I shouldn’t have”? Because if that is wrong, then I’m sorry, I’m fine with being wrong. I did what a good person should do. Dolly ended up being safe. Yay. Did anyone know that at the time? Perhaps with the benefit of hindsight, one could say it was a foolish thing to do, but I will not apologize, nor will I apologize for my comments about Dolly prior to our match months ago.

Nothing I said back then was incorrect. It was wrong for Dolly to fake something as serious as a kidnapping, if that is what she did. Dolly DID have all the talent and potential in the world, and she squandered it. She also beat the shit out of me and James Raven in our last match, further proving the level of superstar that should could have been had really wanted to. But of course, this has nothing to do with that, does it? You’re not really mad for what I said about Dolly. You don’t think what I did was actually “selfish” at all.

No, you’re pissed off because you and Dolly are BFF’s, and you feel guilty that it was me, the old dusty bastard with no future, who was the one who stepped up on her behalf, and not you. It’s not anger towards me – it's jealousy. If ANYONE was going to do it, it should have been YOU. But it wasn’t, because you were barely conscience at the time. And now you’re making up for lost time, trying to rewrite history to make yourself look like the savior, and in order to do that, you have to make me look like a villain.

At least, I REALLY hope that’s what you’re doing, because if you ACTUALLY think I did something wrong, then you’re both a bad friend, and a complete dumbass.

Either way, you’re nothing more than a selfish prick who puts on a nice smile and knows how to shake a few hands to seem charming. You’re this way because you’re good. You KNOW you’re good. You’ve had people telling you how good you are for a long time now. But you know what you’re not?

Important.

There’s a reason who those folks you want to fight so badly aren’t stepping up to the plate in order to take you on. It’s because there’s no reason to. There’s nothing to gain from it. That’s why you got me, the so called “passing fart in the wind”, and not James Raven, or Chris Page, Jayzon Williamz. It’s why you were so eager to face me, while simultaneously saying how much I suck – you think you deserve more. You think you should have the ability to just put your name out there and have every great wrestler in the world lining up to face you. You feel that’s your worth, because that is what your talent level tells you. You want Steve Jason, but all you could get was Centurion, and you hope, by beating me up, you send some sort of “statement” back to the rest of the old timers. Maybe someone will come in and pet you.

Why am I still here? I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I’m a dumb, stubborn son of a bitch who doesn’t know when to walk away. Maybe it’s because I secretly enjoy having wrestlers half my age telling me how much I suck. Or maybe I’m just lying to myself, thinking there is a moment of glory out there that I am still chasing, even if the business has passed me by. Who knows? I do know why I’m in this match, though, and what my goal is this week.

It’s to shut your ass up, Corey. It’s to humble you. It’s to remind you that there is a hierarchy in this company, and while I’m not at the top, neither are you. Do I really need this match? Does anything happen to me or my career if I lose it? Nah, not really, but it fucks you up, and that’s motivation enough for me. See, there was a time when I was worried about the future of the business. I came back in order to help usher in a new generation of superstars, and pass along my knowledge to those who can use it to advance farther in this business. Now?

Now I realize you’re all nothing more than a bunch of entitled pricks. You want everything and you want it now. If something good happens, it’s because you’re great. If something bad happens, it’s because you were screwed. There is no difference between Corey Smith and the No Good Bastards...

...actually, I take that back. The Bastards are funnier.

So you wanted to know my motivation? There it is. I may not have had it prior to this week. I sure as hell do now. Titles? Main event glory? None of it will be as savory as seeing the dumb look on your face when you try to figure out what the hell just happened. I can lose this match and be back on the wagon next week. You lose this match, and you’re going to be kicking yourself in the ass for months.

I give you props, though. Going with the old “you know you’re scared, you just don’t want to admit it” routine. It’s a classic. What I love most about it is, it can’t be proven one way or another. Unless you invent some sort of mind reading device – and given your adventures, I wouldn’t put it past you – you'll never truly know. Do I think I have a chance at winning this match? Who can say? If I said “yes”, you’d just call me a liar. If I said “no”, you’d parade around and declare victory. Good stuff, Corey. You know, I think you are a pretty decent talker, despite what Thad Duke may say about you.

Respect me, don’t respect me, I honestly don’t give a shit anymore. To be honest with you, Corey, I’m happy with the position I’m in right now. The more people say I’m terrible, the more they are setting themselves up for failure, because one of these days, one of these young kids who are skyrocketing to the top and appear destined to take over the business is going to get beat by me, and it’s going to destroy every ounce of momentum they had. Is that going to be you, Corey? Of course you don’t think so. You don’t think this is going to be anything more than a walk in the park for you. You expect this to be the easiest match you’ve had since you’ve returned.

And what if you’re wrong? What if everything you’ve said about me and this match turns out to be bullshit? Then what, Corey? Do you have a backup plan? Are you suddenly going to do an about face and talk about how much of an “honor” it was to face me, and how you “took me to my limit”, and how there’s “no shame in losing to a legend”, because you could have easily gone that route if you weren’t such a pretentious jackass. You could have talked me up, and if you won, you could have made it look like you accomplished something great. But instead, all you can do is trip over your own two feet.

Oh, and go ahead and keep taking shots at the UGWC. That’s fine. I’d ask them what they think about your opinion, but they don’t know who the fuck you are. You want to keep acting like the world of wrestling begins and ends at the gates of the XWF, that’s fine. I thought that for 19 years myself. You’re young. Eventually you’ll be screwed out of a match you thought you won, and you’ll go looking for another place to lace your boots, and you’ll take various shots at the XWF, only to crawl your way back 6 months later. It’s what happens to folks who have zero sense of self-reflection.

I won’t bore you with my catchphrase this time. I’ll just say this – see you Wednesday.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Centurion's post:
Atara Raven (05-03-2021), Charlie Nickles (05-05-2021), Corey Smith (05-04-2021), Ruby (05-03-2021), Sil (05-03-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Centurion's post!
Chris Page (05-03-2021)