Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
X-Treme Title RP3
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-26-2013, 12:56 PM

>>The cause for a better XWF

We open up at the residence of one John Austin. It is a beautiful but freaking hot day as John would like to say. The temperature here at the coast is well into the nineties. But that is the price you pay for living in Virginia Beach and having a house right on the coast line.

Inside John's home is the typical what a single man would have in his home. We see the fifty inch flat screen TV hanging on the wall and beside that is a Carolina Panthers team flag hanging proudly. We see wrestling memorabilia hanging up like the NWA World Heavyweight Title in a custom made shadow box and a picture of a younger John hanging out with one of his idols, Nigel McGuinness and their friends at the Ribera Stakehouse in Japan

[Image: tumblr_ltn48drvRt1qetjf6o1_500_zps63acefc1.jpg]
(John is the one with the red stripe in his hair. Nigel is the one sticking two fingers up)

We see John walk into frame and sit down on his couch. We can see the eye-patch has been taken off. For those unaware of what happened. John took a rail road spike to the eye from Wraith last week on Madness.

The camera zooms in on John's handsome looks.

Your Guiding Light >> JOHN AUSTIN
Recently you have seen me appearing on the Dr. Drew show where I spoke about the mental delima my opponents are going through. You have seen me do some wacky things at a coffee house and proclaim myself to be Iron Man. I like to have fun and joke around with the rest of them but it's time for the jokes to end and it's time to get serious.

John takes a short pause.

This coming up Saturday, I get my first taste at gold when I take on Crimson Cobra, Steve Davids and the current X-treme champion, Dean McGovern in a parking lot brawl for his X-treme title. See when I debuted for the company back on the twentieth of May, I knew it was only a matter of time before I got my first chance at gold.

I have had people like Chris and Cade Legend try and take me out, what happened to them? My boy Andrew Morrison and I took them out like that *snaps fingers* ....Scott Charlotte thought he could beat me but after I stabbed him in the face with my rail road spike and Joe Tuesday finished him off, poor Scott Charlotte's career was dead.

John grabs the drink off the glass coffee table in-front of him and takes a sip. He places the glass back down and resumes.

Well thank you management for rewarding me for my hard work of taking out the trash in your company. I see this Saturday no different. This is my first time tackling the beast that is you Steve Davids. I have watched you go through guys after guys and you are a beast but you don't scare me Steve. I am not afraid of monsters. I will take great pleasure in being the monster slayer.

Crimson Cobra, you are a very unique individual. You stay hidden in the darkness with KnightMask and you pounce on your opponents when see fit. I give you credit Cobra but you see, this Saturday you are stepping in the parking lot *laughs to himself* with the greatest wrestler alive and I am going to kick your f**king head in. Just as easy as I am saying this to you right now.

Suddenly, we hear John's cell begin to ring. He grabs his phone out of his shirt pocket and places the ringer on vibrate.

Dean, I consider you the biggest piece of trash that is in the company right now. Now I could go on and on how you raped that innocent young girl but I don't want to sound like a broken record. I want you to cuddle up to that X-treme title every night leading up to Wild Card. I want you to spend every waking moment with it because once I beat your ass this Saturday. The only way you will get this title again is if you pry it from my cold dead hands.

John walks off camera and grabs something. He comes back into view with what looks like three replica title belts. He sits down and places them in his lap. He tries to hold all three into camera view.

[Image: 41cfdb43-b5e3-4a6f-b724-f42f2cf87017_zps861fd9f8.jpg]
(The Japanese Triple Crown Championship)

These right here is what is called the Holy Grail in Japanese Wrestling. This is the Triple Crown. Having these titles made you into a star among stars. You were respected if you had the Triple Crown. When I become the X-treme champion, I am going to make that title mean more than the Triple Crown. It is time for that title to stop being passed around from one talentless hack to another. I am going to bring prestige and honor as XWF X-treme champ.

John places the belts on the table in-front of him.

It is time for the cause for a better XWF to take place. Step one is already in place. So I want everyone who is watching right now to call your cable companies or if you are a cheap bastard and don't want to spend the forty nine, ninety nine, find a illegal stream on some website and witness Wild Card this Saturday. John Austin will be bringing the title back home to Virginia Beach. Whether you like it or not, the next X-treme champ has spoken.

John walks off camera and we see the screen turn black.

The cause for a better XWF is in effect and honor will be brought back to the X-treme title, courtesy of the best wrestler in the world.....John Austin.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
(06-29-2013)