Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
O.T.R (ON THE RUN) - WEEK 02 - MATCH 02
Sil Offline
Whatever It Takes Goddammit!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2021, 09:42 PM

.::// Prologue \\::.
ABC 7
2130 Hours
Los Angeles, CA

[Image: UGF72Cd.png]

“We interrupt this program to bring you some breaking news out of Las Vegas, Nevada…”

It’s what the millions in LA were introduced to after the Los Angeles Lakers called a timeout in the third quarter of their game versus the Washington Wizards. ABC 7 news anchor Gwyneth Rodriguez’s studious tone of voice meant business as she read from the teleprompter.

“The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department say that at around five-thirty PM this evening an altercation between two men turned into a deadly shootout in front of the Pilot Truck Stop on Craig Road, which lead to three critically injured, and one dead.”

The news feed then transitions to a vignette of the Pilot Truck Stop, which transitions between the front of the store, where “Police Line” tape is rolled around the parameter of the scene. There’s then a transition of the front windows of the store riddled with bullet-holes, then the pavement, which shows a number of .45 caliber shells, followed by two tractor-trailers draped in the aftermath of gunshots from their hoods to the windshield. The camera then transitions to a witness, an older Caucasian female who still appears frantic; her eyes red and swollen from crying endless amounts of tears from the mental trauma she endured.

“This guy… he was was just minding his business on the bench…. and then another man… he walked up on him and hit him in the face! But then… the guy who got hit… slammed him on the ground! He ran as fast as he could before they tried to kill him!”

“Police say that five men in three vehicles ambushed forty-three year old owner of ELITE Nutrition and professional wrestler Silvio Frigida.”

The news-feed then transitions to an image of Sil Frigida, and his… “wife”.

[Image: 33F5F11500000578-3579809-image-a-43_1462735021580.png]

“That was when twenty-five year old Quentin Thompson walked out of the store, and attacked Frigida, punching him in the face. Police then say that Frigida retaliated by slamming him on the ground, running around the building, before the assailants in the three vehicles opened fire, killing an on-looker, and wounding two more. Frigida allegedly fled on foot, jumping into a semi-truck and escaped the scene. Eyewitness news expert Veronica Miracle is now live outside of the Pilot with further details, Veronica.”

ABC 7 then transitions to Veronica Miracle, who is standing in front of yellow tape that is draped across pump number twelve and thirteen of the fuel pumps. She’s mask-less, carrying an ABC 7 microphone, with her hair tied into a bun, and wearing a brown leather jacket that fits snug to her skin over a leopard print shirt. There’s a slight breeze that blows her hair across her shoulders, before she opens with inside details on the incident.

“Thank you Gwyneth, I just want to make everyone aware before we start that I am fully vaccinated and there is no crowd here, as that is why I am not wearing a mask. But, what you can see behind me is the aftermath of what was a chaotic act of violence that was played out in front of this Pilot truck stop in Las Vegas. Police are saying that it started when forty-three year old Sil Frigida walked into the store, purchased a beverage and began a conversation with twenty three year old Julie Selgado. Selgado’s boyfriend, twenty-five year old Quentin Thompson was in the store when he overheard Frigida talking to her. Around this time he had made either a phone call, or text message to three other assailants whom pulled in front of the store, and onto Frigida. Thompson then followed Frigida outside and punched him in the face, which lead to Frigida retaliating by slamming Thompson onto his head, putting him into a coma. That was when five men stepped out of the three vehicles and began to open fire on the store, shooting and killing fifty-one year old Michael Galloway, wounding twenty-one year old Christian Bailey, thirty-five year old Anita Jackson, and thirty-three year old Santino Estrada. Frigida was able to make an escape into a tractor-trailer behind the building. There is no known details on whether or not Frigida hi-jacked the tractor trailer, or was acquainted with the driver.”

In between Veronica’s broadcast there are several transitions being displayed. An image of Julie Selgado, and her boyfriend Quentin Thompson side-by-side. Followed by the images of the slain Michael Galloway, and the three wounded. It then transitions to surveillance footage from the incident. The footage, which is highly gradient, and blurry shows the moment Quentin punches Sil, before he is slammed; which then shows five men with guns drawn aiming in the direction that Sil runs to. This is then followed by a transition that shows a vigil in front of the Pilot; the ember of multiple candles burn around the pictures of the slain Michael Galloway.

There’s then a transition on another on-looker, and witness to the scene. A Hispanic male, whose name is titled “Rodrigo Ruiz”.

“I was just pumping my gas, and all of a sudden three low-riders come rollin’ up on this big mothafucka (edited by news footage) out on the bench. I guess they tried to jump him, he slammed ole dude that came out of the store and booked it as soon as they started dumpin’ bullets on him! He ran into a truck, and they gunned it out of here. Wildest shit (edited by news footage) I’ve ever seen in my life!”

“Police say that Frigida has yet to come forward, and is at this time considered a fugitive of justice. In Las Vegas, Veronica Miracle with ABC...”

.::// PROCEED TO CHAPTER 001 HERE \\::.

[Image: tNsebiF.gif]
"GOOD FUCKIN' MORNING GODDAMMIT!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Sil's post:
Andre Dixon (05-01-2021), Corey Smith (05-01-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-01-2021), HeavensToBetsy (04-30-2021), Lycana (05-01-2021), R.L. Edgar (05-02-2021), Theo Pryce (05-01-2021)