Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
On my block
Andre Dixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-30-2021, 09:17 PM

Things have finally started to pick up for me in the XWF and in wrestling in general. After my first month, I wasn't quite sure how things were going to go. A decade might have been too long to go without being in a ring. People might have been right that I am not and never will be my uncle. A lot of people have been asking me lately why I do this shit. What's my motivation? I'd be lying if I said I knew 100% what my motivation was. But one of the reasons I do this shit is for the culture. I do this shit for all the lil homies watching at home who don't have a better way. Whose mindset is that it's either you play ball or you gang bang.

That's how it is coming from where I come from. I want to show these young kids that there are other options. There are other ways out. You can make it without being a baller or moving weight. I'm living proof of it. I want to be that role model to these young kids who think they don't have a choice. Like my uncle was for me.

Where I'm from most people don't get that lucky. If I was born to any other family I'd either be dead or in jail. I've been about that gang mentality for most of my life. Sometimes it's the only choice you had where I was from and under the circumstances I was given. It's the same, if not worse, for most of these kids.

Maybe that explains why I was so quick to take up Page on his offer to join BoB and the XWF. The group that's supposedly holding me back. The group who ACTUALLY has my back. A lot of people might not like Page but a lot of people don't know him like I do. They don't know that he will be the first to give you the shirt off his back.

BoB has my back. I know that. But I want to show everyone the real Andre. I want to show everyone where the fuck I come from. That's why I'm about to take you down my block. In one hour in my old neighborhood, you will see a lot of things. You'll see the struggle. You'll see the abuse. Most importantly you'll see there's a war in these streets. And NOBODY is winning.

We open up to my block in Atlanta, GA. There are 100's of gangs in Atlanta, GA. It is widely considered to be one of the most dangerous places in the state. We open to the streets of Macon, GA which is where I call home. The home of some of the hardest people I have ever met or come in contact with. We are on Duncan Avenue which we call Duncan Block.

As I walk through my old hood it brings back memories. A lot of good. A lot of bad. This isn't a place to raise your kids. Yet there are kids everywhere. Kids who should be kids but have to be adults because they have no choice for one reason or another. I know what that's like because of a long time that was me. Hustling when I should've been playing ball or video games. When your dad is locked up, and your moms is on that shit, it's your homies that end up taking care of you. We take care of each other.

BMF. Black Mafia Family. We weren't just a gang. We were a family. Some might say some of these gangsters took advantage of kids like me who had no choice but to follow them. To rob, steal, and even kill for them. But once you're BMF, you're always BMF. That shit is gonna stay with me till the day that I die. And if you're BMF from around here then nobody fucks with you. And if they do they get handled. Most people either spend their whole lives trying to get out of here. I know I did.

As we walk down Duncan Ave, we pull up to a house that is sectioned off with police tape. A bunch of people standing outside the tape looking in at all the cops who seem to be removing bodies from the house. I walk up to take a look and am immediately approached by a young man. Can't be older than 18 years old.

"Yo man this some crazy shit, ain't it?"
He says as he looks me up and down.

"What's happening?"

"They found a bunch of dead bodies in there. Been pullin' them out all day."

"That's crazy."
I say to him but it really wasn't. Shit like this happens all the time around here. My guess is someone was hiding bodies in there and someone finally got a whiff of the decaying bodies.

"Yo man don't I know you from somewhere?"
He asks me.

"Nah...not me."
He definitely didn't know who I was. I had a feeling I knew where this was going though.

"Yeah man, I'm Kita's cousin from her momma side. You know me...yo let me hold a 20 bro? I haven't eaten in two days. A n**** gotta eat."
He asked me as he looked me up and down trying to figure out if I had any money. I knew I shouldn't give him anything because I knew he wasn't going to use the money for food. But I pulled 20 out of my pocket and handed it to the guy. His face instantly turned to pure joy. My guess is he just found his next high.

"My man! I appreciate you!"
He says very excitedly before scurrying away. I watch another body being removed from the building before I keep moving. About 20 minutes later I get to one of my favorite spots. An alleyway where everyone would go to play craps. Lots of money is exchanged here along with lots of crazy stories. As I walk down towards to the end of the alleyway where I can see a craps game going on all of a sudden I hear the sound of a gun cock, and next thing I know I feel it on the back of my head.

"Don't move n****! Give me all your shit! NOW!"

Damn. Is this shit really going down right now? In my own hood? I know he's got a gun loaded and ready to go right on the back of my head. There's no fighting back here. I reach in my pocket and pull out my money clip and hand it over.

"I know that ain't all you've got n****! Come off that shit or I'll fill you with some hot ones!"
He screams. I take my watch off and hand it over before realizing that I do have my gun on me. Would this be enough?

*CRACK*

I hear what sounds like someone getting hit with something and falling and hitting the ground. What the fuck just happened.

"Turn around real slow."
Says a familiar voice. I turn around and see none other than one of my best friends and a guy who is very high up in BMF, Xavier. He's got a gun in his hand and once he sees it's me he lowers it and looks down at the guy knocked out on the ground.

"X? That you dog."
I say to him as I get closer and we shake hands and hug it out. I look down at the guy on the ground, grab my things and step over him towards X.

"You're lucky I was here Dre."

"My man."

"What you doin' out here anyway? Especially without a piece on you?"

I lift my shirt to reveal that I am carrying, as I always do.

"Why didn't you use that shit then?"

"I was about to take mans gun from him right when you got here."
I say to him knowing to myself that I wasn't going to try shit.

"At best you'd both be dead then."

"It's a good thing you came along then."

"N**** been away from the streets too long. Letting your guard down and shit. No referees out here to help you patna."

"Nah...but I do have you. I should've known you'd still be running these streets."

"You hungry?"

"I could eat."

"Walk with me kid."
He says to me as we leave the alleyway and start heading down the street. "Who knew when I woke up this morning that I would save Andre fuckin' Dixon's life today?"

"I think you owe me at least that."

"True. True."

"Plus I had that shit under control."
I tell him confidently knowing that I didn't.

"Yeah, I bet you did. These crackheads will kill you for a high real quick these days."

We keep walking and talking till we finally end up at a very familiar house. The trap house. There are multiple kids on the corners dealing with different customers.

"I see you out here runnin' shit."
I say to him as I look over and see the same kid that took 20 dollars from me earlier over buying some drugs with the money I gave him. Sadly I knew that's what he was going to do with it.

"Yeah well...somebody's gotta keep shit moving. What's the great Andre Dixon doing out here anyway? Don't tell me your ass is done with wrestling already."

"Nah bruh, I'm just getting started. I just had to come back to my roots. Ground myself a little bit."

"I hear you but there's nothing for you here my n****. You know I always got love for you but I think it's time for you to go handle your business and I'll handle mine."

"I feel you."
X has always been straight to the point. He's family, but he's right. I'm lucky that I get to leave this place meanwhile all these other guys are almost stuck here.

"Bri been askin' about you."

"Oh yeah?"
My old girl. That first love that you never forget.

"You gonna go see her?"

"Yeah I'm bout to head that way."
We continue talking for a few more minutes as he shows me around the old neighborhood. At the end we say our goodbyes and I make my way towards my car. As I get there I notice someone laying behind it. I look around before approaching and seeing the same kid from earlier. The one who took the 20 dollars. The one who bought the drugs. Dead. Overdosed. Another life lost. Another reason I got out. It only takes a few hours down here to have your entire life changed. It's time to move on to the next chapter. It's time to prove the haters wrong. It's time to become a champion again for the first time in a long time.

The scene fades.

U Mad Bro?

I think he mad bro.

You mad that I'm going to accomplish more in 2 months than you have your whole career?

You mad that BoB is what you thought Left Hand was going to be.

You mad because you're not going against someone you can easily beat?

You mad that they actually put you up against someone who is good enough to take that belt from you.

You mad because you've been friend-zoned and we can all see that shit?

You mad because Page and Fury are way better leaders than that loser Baph could ever be.

You mad because Them No Good Bastards are just a better tag team than the Dissentients could ever be.

You mad because everyone in BoB Elite is a better singles competitor than anyone that has ever been in the Left Hand.

You mad because your title reign is about to be put to an end before it could even really get started.

I think that's the one you're most mad about. I was initially asking you questions about why you're so angry bro. Then it was more of different statements as to why you're angry. I get it, man. you see that title slipping away when you literally just got it. That shit would make anyone mad.

One thing you're just not counting on is just how hungry I fuckin' am. And all that's standing in the way of me and eating is you. I don't care what I have to do to get the job done at Shove it. I'll shove every single one of those tacks up your ass if I have to. By any means necessary. It is at Coreytopia after all. I'm sure he'd love to see you with an ass full of tacks.

You see you're a dime a dozen Marf. Meanwhile, I'm that one in a million n****! Just look around the XWF or wrestling in general and name one other motherfucker like me. You can't do it. But you? You've all over the place and played the fuck out. Broody, mad at the world, little gothic bitches like you are everywhere. The Left Hand is...sorry WAS full of guys exactly like you.

Speaking of the Left Hand

Apparently, you don't think I earned this TV Title shot. Let's examine that, shall we? Let's ignore the fact that it's the TV Title we are talking about here which is supposed to be defended on the regular. Doesn't matter against who. And anyone can get it once I'm the champ. Doesn't matter if they've "earned" it or not.

You made a mistake with your promo though. I can see right through that shit.

I see what you did though. You know...trying to make it look like you guys left the Left Hand instead of what really happened and that shit blew up right in your faces. A fuckin' huge implode. It was one of those things where The Left Hand realized they had no real shot at running shit here in the XWF. You guys NEEDED BoB. Not the other way around. Without you guys, we are going to be just fine. Better than. We've already established ourselves as the group that will own the XWF for the foreseeable future.

But BoB is holding me back, right? Why would I ever join with Page, a great friend of mine, and a group of flat-out winners? That would be stupid, right? I'd be better off joining the Left Hand...oh wait. I was recruited too. can you believe that? That punk Baph actually had the balls to ask me to turn on BoB for you pieces of shit. I mean, Lycanna is cool and all, but why would I leave a winner for an obviously sinking ship? A below-average one at that.

You see your dick jokes, and calling me a bitch over and over will only get you so far. I get it. You don't think I belong here. You think you're better than me. You're basically basing that off the fact that you beat Demos, who obviously wasn't completely in it. But let's face it, Marf. You're obviously missing a few brain cells. You don't understand a joke. On top of that, your obsession with Demos is kind of disturbing. Is that why you and Lycanna aren't for sure a thing? You swing the other way? You tryin' to have Demos be your daddy?

I think you should worry less about that and more about what I'm going to do to you at Shove It. If you think Clint Fatwood and I are the same caliber of wrestler then you really have a wake-up call coming your way on Saturday. Then again, it was coming anyway. I used to not have a problem with you. Now though? Now it seems to me that you're a cocky little bitch who has let the one small bit of success he's had get to his head and man is it going to cost you.

I get it though. I haven't had the chance to really prove myself. I challenged two of the top 50 wrestlers in this company and they didn't even come close to challenging me. I beat the better half of The Dream-a-Maniacs and I beat the Internet Champion. And NONE of it was even close. I didn't need anyone else to do it for me. I think we all saw that Lycanna was the one that carried your tag-team. I can only beat who is put in front of me. The way I see it the only match that matters is on Saturday. And WHEN I win that one. I expect you to come for a rematch. And then when I also win that one, in style, then I'm going to expect an apology from you. Then you can go back to being the Marf that everyone knows and loves. Then you can go back to being the other half of The Dissentients and you can have Lycanna carry your bum ass to a nice loss to Them No Good Bastards.

I don't think you know how much I want it Marf. I also don't think you know just how good I am. Honestly, not many do. Not many are giving me much respect and I get it. I've gotta earn that respect. But make no mistake about it I'm locked the fuck in. I AM going to show the world that Andre Dixon is here to stay and that Savage is MY show.

Once I'm done with you I'll make it known that you're my bitch. I'm the boss and you're the fuckin' worker. You'll be lucky if I let you carry my fuckin' bags when I'm done with you. It wasn't personal until you took it there. So now I'm gonna hurt you. I'm gonna take your title, I'm gonna take your dignity, and while I'm at it I might even take your girl.

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
R.L. Edgar (04-30-2021), Sil (05-01-2021), Theo Pryce (05-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-01-2021)