Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Aphrodite.exe
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-29-2021, 05:12 PM

[Image: jP8MLwZ.png]

Internet Title
To: Dean Rose

Hello Dean.

Confused? Alarmed? Don't be Dove. You haven't received this message in error. In fact, this message is in all likelihood more a waste of my time than it would be any inconvenience to you, but alas, here you are. No doubt sitting in whatever gritty cubicle sized studio apartment you came from staring at this screen, one hand on your phone the other on that ever growing bulge in your undies.

And no, I don't mean your penis. I'm talking about the shit running down your leg, the stench you're desperately trying to hold in while you run to the toilet because having seen this you know without a shadow of a doubt your title reign is over. A real avalanche of fecal matter, luckily you were smart this week to allow it to pour from your ass and not your mouth. Do get yourself cleaned up Dove. Another message will find you after.

Your Demise.
The Twitter Queen

[Image: eUcXAQt.png]

The dreams hadn't stopped, each night becoming more absurd than the last, more vivid. They had become so lucid that Atara could wake up and still smell the places her mind took her, feel the touches….the tastes. It wasn't all that odd considering she had talked with gods, travelled through space and with time Betsy, and seen all that she had seen in XWF. What ate away at the Grecian however was the people in those dreams and her interactions with them. Enemies were friends, her friends she destroyed and never in these dreams could she make sense as to why.

Her gods spoke through dreams. Always had and always cryptic with their message they left so much to interpret. A lot was coming up in her life and she had too many ambitions at the current moment to ignore them as she had done before. If they were talking to her, Atara only had one person that could help. She had helped Atty before with dreams, even took her inside them. They had walked his subconscious to pull him from his coma and so if a deep dive into her mind was necessary there was only one person she could trust.

[Image: MmA0xhQ.png]

Atara's younger sister, the lesser Themis, despite her acclaim in the world of MMA had never been one to shy away the darkest parts of our world, she exercised great revelry in finding those parts out and using them to do whatever was she did. Discord, anarchy, however she caused general disruption, Osira was there. Dreams had been no exception, XWF had been no exception, B.O.B had been no exception. So it was with B.O.B Atara had found her and it was with B.O.B she would have to go in hope of a peaceful night's sleep. That bed had been a terrible investment.

The two sisters had drifted apart since joining the XWF, Atara's distractions and general negligence of both family and heritage driving a wedge between them. Despite it, Osira had always came when called, never turning her blood down and this would be no different. The only exception was this time she exacted a cost. If Atara wanted her help she had to make a commitment to return the favor, Atara had to join B.O.B. Osira had her own selfish reasons, a story for another time, but she also had her sister's welfare in mind. Lines were being crossed daily within the XWF and if they pick a side the both would get lost in the aftermath.

Join B.O.B.

So she had.

Internet Title
To: The Jester of Shitter

Hello Again.

Hope you got the initial shock out of your system and completely in the bowl with the rest of what's left of your career in XWF. I wouldn't wish picking up that mess on anyone, especially someone as beloved as Sarah Michelle Gellar. I imagine she's splitting that load with Avalanche, or better yet, Ned with the Good Hair and the Irrelevant Rejects of Rosters everywhere. I suppose on the scale of stables they're better than the Misfits. Already more clout than the Hand ever had, good for you Dean. I mean, it's not B.O.B, but you found a place. Perhaps it's not fear but a false sense of security that's kept you quite. Doesn't matter. Stay put. Message again later.

Your End,
Bourgeois Atty

Tucked away and hidden beneath B.O.B's lavish upper levels, the two sister's planned alone. Surrounded by the technological paradise Oz-Corp had developed for Fury's brotherhood they had unimpeded access to all the toys they would need to pick Atara's mind and make sense of her dreams. It wouldn't be like the last time were they manifested themselves into his psyche, were he was in control and could do as he pleased. Osira had played dearly for that, instead the younger sister suggested something less mystic, more modern.

Atara's mind would be linked with a computer, her consciousness digitized and herself manifested into the world created by her imagination and best yet. Osira could project it on screen were she could view and analyze. She was turning her sister into a netrunner and as awesome as it seemed, there was a catch. So long as Atara was in the net her body was a shell and only her sister could switch Atara between the two.

Internet Title
To: Freddie's Whipping Boy

Still there?

Yes? Of course you are, but I had to check. We know you have a squirrel's attention span and do good to string two coherent thoughts together. I know, that's hardly the most cut throat of digs, could hardly even consider it juvenile or school yard, but frankly Dean...I have already wasted more effort on you than remotely plausible. You know my thing, my minimal equals your maximal...I've shown less to those better than you but that's the thing in the business. It's all what you have done lately and lately you're still riding the FPJ thing.

It's time to adapt, Dove. And no I don't mean jumping on the Avalanche hype train...if it's even left the station. I'm afraid for you, it's too late but there is always hope for the next one. That Internet title, it's mine and not because I have an ambition to be the Goddess of the Web, but I need a Championship victory in a bad way. My aspirations go higher than this, than you, than your new found friends. I have a shooting star in my sight, a Traveller I have to catch and you'll be just the boost I need to reach the heavens and pluck her from the sky.

Don't wait too much longer to puff that chest Dean. I've already updated to the newest version of this game and by the time you catch me I'll be next generation.

Your Doom,
Aphrodite.exe

Hours had passed since the two had gotten together, idle conversation and sister talk had been traded between them. All things were going seemingly well and those bridges that had been lit ablaze seemed repaired. Discussion ended, it was time had it was Osira's own Aegean blues that looked down her sister as she waited patiently for Atara to pass to Morpheus' realm. She gave her some minutes before accessing a computer and beginning the process. Now, all there was left to do was wait, wait for Atara's mind to begin its play.

Osira's screen was blank for a few moments before sprouting to life in vivid detail. Atara's mind's eye displayed in high definition detail, this fantasy she created was at first dull and interesting. Full of random faces and places Osira didn't know at first. Memories turned and twisted, the mind placating wishful thinking. There was none of the mystery and drama her sister had told her about. Perhaps their gods were aware of what they were attempting and had decided not to play messenger tonight.

A few minutes more and things turned slightly, Osira saw familiar things, allusions to secrets she and her sister shared then it jumped to nothing. There was no consistency in Atara's world, nothing tangible for Osira to pick up on and she was near ready to give up having grown bored when the screen suddenly went red.

From Atara's point of view, she was bathed in the crimson glow of a red light. The entirety of the room was hued in similar monochrome. There was no modesty in this projection, and the soft curves of the Goddess' silhouette could be followed all the way down where between her thighs a second body took shape. The scene unfolding had the sound and movement of two people in a heated game of bedsport. Eyes trailed up the chiseled torso beneath Atara until a face was revealed and with the face a name….

"...James…"

From her vantage, Osira watched bemused. A little uncomfortable she had expected something as such but seeing that face and hearing that name spurred that Goddess of Discord inside her and an idea came to mind. She depressed a button to a comm.

"I'm sending a feed. Patch it into Times Square."

Internet Title
To: Idiot on the John

You can get off the toilet now.

The Goddess

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-29-2021), ALIAS (04-30-2021), Corey Smith (04-29-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-29-2021), Dolly Waters (04-30-2021), James Raven (05-01-2021), Lycana (04-29-2021), Theo Pryce (05-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-29-2021)