Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 07:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
7/13 European Title Match
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-28-2013, 05:08 PM

This is bullshit...That's why Madness is a Third Rate show anyways...I should've still been in the match.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-28-2013, 05:09 PM

"Oh please, cry more will ya?"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-28-2013)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 05:12 PM

(06-28-2013, 02:13 PM)John Madison Said: I like how you're using the whole 2.0 thing on Satellite after I nailed you and Mystery with the same shtick at Gauntlet City. Good for you, Feder, good for you.

Keep it up with the scars thing, that's all you have to work with at this point other than "your crown is fake, dude!!!"

Nice try at what? All I'm doing is bringing up facts that matter, Sid!

Like the one where I hold the top prize in the company and Sid doesn't!

You know what's though, dude? Using the 2.0 thing on me and Mister Mystery. The cat's out of the bag, bitch, he was my father and he shouldn't have been able to beat a fly yet he holds victories over most of your pathetic black Circle, including over you which is something I myself cannot yet claim. He and I are nothing alike, you fucking idiot. He has a much deeper voice than I do, I talk twice as fast as he can, I'm three times faster than he is, he's three times stronger than I am, he ventures off into sick as fuck ways as you may have seen when he gets together with Unknown Soldier and Peter Gilmour. Oh, and he also likes putting weak, inept boys into giant vice grips and twisting them up into a pretzel -- I, on the other hand, would have just held a gun to your head that day and I would have also gotten what I wanted that day. Remember that day?

Nothing about Mystery and I are physically the same. Nothing is the same mentally. One similarity -- he's Feder blood and I'm Feder blood.

Why would you bring up one of your biggest blunders ever right in front of everybody like this, rookie? I mean damn, John, I never called you a rookie before but with this new line of bullshit you're pulling it has become apparent that you're regressing at a rapid pace; and you weren't that good to begin with either so damn have you lost a step or three. So, no, bitch -- I didn't copy you by using an insult that makes no sense at all on somebody. I used one that makes perfect sense because anybody that remembers Donathan's gay ass can obviously see what Mr. Satellite is just a watered down version with used clothes instead of new clothes.

Sorry, John, I don't steal your massive ass failure attempts at insulting somebody. I'm not like the rest of you idiots.

Ha ha, my old ass father beat you. HAHAHAHAHA! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine what would happen if I get my hands on you 1 on 1?

(06-28-2013, 05:00 PM)Swift Ion Said: How in the Hell did he get a TTitle shot before me and Morrison!?! This is unbelievable.

Get used to it, shit for brains! Did you not catch my name on the way in?

I'm 3 x Better Sid Feder which makes me about 698 times better than you!

Hey John! I'm hungry! Can I grab a Feder burger off your back real quick? I know that shit's already cooked well done!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-30-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-28-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

06-28-2013, 05:13 PM

Luca, why wont you stop being a bitch and cash in.

Hate Post Like Post
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

06-28-2013, 05:16 PM

So, you sucked before and had to come back, supposedly 3x Better. So, you have a bitch ass name, and its named Sid Federal. And how in the Fuck are you a 24/7 Briefcase holder after you don't have it...haha (smirked) your such a game bitch

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 05:18 PM

:3 x Better:
Hey, Luca! Me and you 1 on 1 for your briefcase! That will teach you to stick your Black Nose in my fucking business. Then when I get the briefcase from my dad I'll have two of them and cash both in on the same damn day, on two different damn champions.

And then I'll go on to beat Madison 1 on 1 in a straight up match for the crown.

How about it, Black Circle Bitch? Better go run to Madison so he can tell you how to weasel your way out of my challenge while still spewing bullshit to paint the elaborate counterfeit of you not being a coward. He thinks he fools people when he does that, so I'd like to see your take on that strategy, you toothpick.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Swift Ion (06-28-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

06-28-2013, 05:20 PM

3x, that sounds like a good idea for you to do that, because I thought I was going to beat your ass haha

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 05:20 PM

(06-28-2013, 05:16 PM)Swift Ion Said: So, you sucked before and had to come back, supposedly 3x Better. So, you have a bitch ass name, and its named Sid Federal. And how in the Fuck are you a 24/7 Briefcase holder after you don't have it...haha (smirked) your such a game bitch

Some kids never learn.

In your case I feel like you're past using the excuse of being a kid. You're just straight up cracked in your head.

Watch when I cash in and make sure you ask me again how I'm a briefcase holder. Oh wait, you won't still be around because your career is already hanging by a thread as is. Maybe you'll get to see me on your tv. Do you get satellite?

Don't you ever speak to me again.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

06-28-2013, 05:23 PM

Someone sounds like a little bitch right now, so your just going to walk away. Bitches always knew to back down haha

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 05:27 PM

(06-28-2013, 05:23 PM)Swift Ion Said: Someone sounds like a little bitch right now, so your just going to walk away. Bitches always knew to back down haha

Hahaha, ha, ha ha? Uhhh, what?! Jesus Christ man, what the fuck did you just say in your last two comments?

Can I get a translator, please? I don't speak sponge mouth.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-28-2013, 05:58 PM

I think we can all benefit, friend or foe, from completely ignoring this rat known as Swift Ion. He makes a mockery of the entire XWF every single time he opens his gullet to speak.

Go ahead, Swift, say something back. Sooner or later your vocals will be gone. Burnt to a crisp and fed to Unknown Soldier for dinner.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 06:01 PM

(06-28-2013, 05:18 PM)3 x Better Sid Feder Said: :3 x Better:
Hey, Luca! Me and you 1 on 1 for your briefcase! That will teach you to stick your Black Nose in my fucking business. Then when I get the briefcase from my dad I'll have two of them and cash both in on the same damn day, on two different damn champions.

And then I'll go on to beat Madison 1 on 1 in a straight up match for the crown.

How about it, Black Circle Bitch? Better go run to Madison so he can tell you how to weasel your way out of my challenge while still spewing bullshit to paint the elaborate counterfeit of you not being a coward. He thinks he fools people when he does that, so I'd like to see your take on that strategy, you toothpick.

It's funny that you're out here begging Luca to defend his briefcase when you've never had the balls to cash one in yourself. How many have you had now, Sid? And you gave your father the briefcase for what reason? But oh wait, Luca is a coward because you gave your briefcase away and did absolutely nothing with your free ticket in the past 6 months.

Last time I checked, Luca fought his way into the elimination chamber and earned that briefcase by being a defending X-Treme Champion. I've lost track of how many shows he's worked this past month, but I'm sure it's more than you've worked in your entire career. What has Sid Feder done lately besides torture Swift Ion in the past 5 seconds?

I'll tell you the same thing I told you, repeatedly, at Gauntlet City:

Cash it in.

I'll be there on July 13 waiting AGAIN.

You and papa will figure it out. Here, I'll twist my own arm this time just so Shane will let you and daddy hot potato that briefcase again.

I wanna make sure Sid Feder is fully capable of cashing in.

John Madison has Flo Madison twist his arm for him.

OWWWW! Shane... PLEASE... whatever you do... OWWWW... don't let Mister Mystery hand off his briefcase to Sid! OWWWW! I mean... save me!
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 06:02 PM

(06-28-2013, 05:58 PM)Scott Charlotte Said:
I think we can all benefit, friend or foe, from completely ignoring this rat known as Swift Ion. He makes a mockery of the entire XWF every single time he opens his gullet to speak.

Go ahead, Swift, say something back. Sooner or later your vocals will be gone. Burnt to a crisp and fed to Unknown Soldier for dinner.

You know damn well I had words for you and then you come back to talk trash on that little bitch, Swift Ion?

I guess I can respect that. I wouldn't want to fuck with me either. Carry on. Swift sucks dick.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 06:07 PM

(06-28-2013, 06:01 PM)John Madison Said:

It's funny that you're out here begging Luca to defend his briefcase when you've never had the balls to cash one in yourself. How many have you had now, Sid? And you gave your father the briefcase for what reason? But oh wait, Luca is a coward because you gave your briefcase away and did absolutely nothing with your free ticket in the past 6 months.

Last time I checked, Luca fought his way into the elimination chamber and earned that briefcase by being a defending X-Treme Champion. I've lost track of how many shows he's worked this past month, but I'm sure it's more than you've worked in your entire career. What has Sid Feder done lately besides torture Swift Ion in the past 5 seconds?

I'll tell you the same thing I told you, repeatedly, at Gauntlet City:

Cash it in.

I'll be there on July 13 waiting AGAIN.

You and papa will figure it out. Here, I'll twist my own arm this time just so Shane will let you and daddy hot potato that briefcase again.

I wanna make sure Sid Feder is fully capable of cashing in.

John Madison has Flo Madison twist his arm for him.

OWWWW! Shane... PLEASE... whatever you do... OWWWW... don't let Mister Mystery hand off his briefcase to Sid! OWWWW! I mean... save me!

I never gave my briefcase to my father.

Pay attention.

YOU were THERE.

The briefcase was not in my possession because I was not in the company when my father turtured you until Shane had no choice but to give my dad my briefcase. For all you know, I might have been at home watching that shit and cursing him the fuck out for pulling that stunt!

But sure buddy, we'll say I gave it to my dad just so you can sound like you know how to make a valid point. I'll do you the same favor I do for Satellite; you both obviously need that shit.

When I cash in it will be to make a statement -- it won't be for any other reason or need. I've already -- along with my father, Mister Mystery, and my wife, Flo Feder -- tortured the living shit out of you and my old ass dad even beat you in the ring. You're the last person on my list that I need to make a statement with. Been there -- done that.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:I never gave my briefcase to my father.

Pay attention.

YOU were THERE.

The briefcase was not in my possession because I was not in the company when my father turtured you until Shane had no choice but to give my dad my briefcase. For all you know, I might have been at home watching that shit and cursing him the fuck out for pulling that stunt!

But sure buddy, we'll say I gave it to my dad just so you can sound like you know how to make a valid point. I'll do you the same favor I do for Satellite; you both obviously need that shit.

When I cash in it will be to make a statement -- it won't be for any other reason or need. I've already -- along with my father, Mister Mystery, and my wife, Flo Feder -- tortured the living shit out of you and my old ass dad even beat you in the ring. You're the last person on my list that I need to make a statement with. Been there -- done that.

I don't really care about the whole process of how it went from you to your papa, or how it's going to go from papa back to you.

The fact is; you Feders have had plenty of briefcases and plenty of time and opportunities to cash in. But you haven't. You boys sat in the back and watched me and whoever else was holding a title hog all the glory.

Yet, here you are calling other people cowards.

What stopped you from participating in Wild Card Weekend or earning a briefcase of your own? How many handouts do you want, Sid?

Quote:Ha ha, my old ass father beat you. HAHAHAHAHA! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha! So did Flynn, Neonero, and Joe Page. I also had a draw with Jaymz Dante at one point. Didn't I cover this already at Gauntlet City? Still, I always manage to win the big one. Why is that, Sid?
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 06:34 PM

(06-28-2013, 06:25 PM)John Madison Said: Haha! So did Flynn, Neonero, and blacklisted sore loser. I also had a draw with Jaymz Dante at one point. Didn't I cover this already at Gauntlet City? Still, I always manage to win the big one. Why is that, Sid?

Daaaaaamn all those guys beat your ass too? Way to further my point. In reality all of them should also have beaten my father just like Knightmask did, but yet you've got a loss to dear ol' dad. You know how old he is? About a hundred years old and he dominated all of you with ease until his body finally gave out on him. Now he sits at home barking orders at my Momma and swearing at the television -- and laughing about how he beat your ass and helped brand you a Feder. You're a Feder by injection and there's nothing you can do about that. Every family needs a weak link; a ; an embarrassment to the rest. You're our little special, honorary Feder boy and even Flo just thinks that's adorable.

You always win the big one? Oh yea that's right -- they call you Mr. Lethal Lotto because you won the hardest tournament known to wrestling kind. Shucks, what was I thinking?

Ha ha, yeah; more like you only win the big ones that I'm not a part of. My father cleared the road for you in the gauntlet and then you still had to have Shane cheat on your behalf multiple times and basically choose you as the winner instead of letting Ursula win it like she deserved.

Ursula would be King had it not been for Shane helping guide you to that final match and then fucking her over.

Ursula.

King.

Because of you!

That's what you almost did to the XWF, John. And you would have bragged about it, too.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 06:43 PM

Quote:Ha ha, yeah; more like you only win the big ones that I'm not a part of. My father cleared the road for you in the gauntlet and then you still had to have Shane cheat on your behalf multiple times and basically choose you as the winner instead of letting Ursula win it like she deserved.

Your loss, Sid. You should have jumped in there and stopped me, or jumped into Wild Card Weekend and stopped me. Good job on Lethal Lottery though, that did wonders for you, right?

Cheating? Since when does you complaining about my strategy remove the crown from my head? I'll tell you right now that I'll do the same thing against you and anyone else who steps in front of me. Be ready for it because in the end no one gives a shit about excuses. Just ask Ursula and the 29 other people I went through.

Well, since you think I'm your Feder brother, how does it feel to have lost to your brother last January? Huh? HUH?!

Daaaamn I was like drunk off my ass and as fuck that night too and you still let me beat you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
AlexandraCallaway (06-28-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-28-2013, 06:51 PM

(06-28-2013, 05:05 PM)Paul Heyman Said:
(06-28-2013, 05:00 PM)Swift Ion Said: How in the Hell did he get a TTitle shot before me and Morrison!?! This is unbelievable.

Swift Ion, being Sid Feder, and having the proven track record he has solidifies he status as a title contender.

Mr. Morrison, has just arrived.

You....

lost to a fucking table.

Unlike some people, I wont whine, you have a valid reason to give Sid one of the spots as he has a history in this company, and you are right, I am still relatively new.

And unlike some people, I don't come to whine for title shots, I want to earn them, so if you feel ive EARNED one of the last two spots then excellent, if not then I will continue to try to EARN it.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
AlexandraCallaway (06-28-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

06-28-2013, 06:54 PM

Are you guys obsessed with me because you sure like to say my name alot.

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:Well, since you think I'm your Feder brother, how does it feel to have lost to your brother last January? Huh? HUH?!

Daaaamn I was like drunk off my ass and as fuck that night too and you still let me beat you.
My point exactly -- that's why we brought you in! You weren't my little brother yet at that point, remember?

Or did we knock you so silly that your perception of time has been jumbled worse than John Black's grasp of the English language?

You earned your way into our family and that's why we welcomed you with open arms and raging hot iron. I guess we can pretend that things happened in a different order though, just so you can sound good when you claim to have beaten me 'as' my little brother.

Which came first? The chicken, the egg, or the little brother? John Madison sure as fuck don't know.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Swift Ion (06-28-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-28-2013, 06:55 PM

Wow...I spy with my little eye...a group of talented individuals who deserve a title shot.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

06-28-2013, 07:00 PM

Heyman isn't going to give me a chance because, I went through an announcer table and got pinned by it. So he's basically holding it against me.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swift Ion's post:
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-28-2013, 07:00 PM

(06-28-2013, 06:54 PM)Swift Ion Said: Are you guys obsessed with me because you sure like to say my name alot.

no your the one who continues to whine and bitch so why not watch and gossip about the trainwreck?

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-28-2013, 07:01 PM

(06-28-2013, 07:00 PM)Swift Ion Said: Heyman isn't going to give me a chance because, I went through an announcer table and got pinned by it. So he's basically holding it against me.

and the fact you haven't earned it. you know. the important thing to getting a title shot!? At least I have recent W's to speak of Mr. Ion.

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 07:03 PM

(06-28-2013, 06:43 PM)John Madison Said: Good job on Lethal Lottery though, that did wonders for you, right?

It actually did; where've you been?

I stepped into the XWF a no-name loser who nobody ever heard of. Sure, I had wrestled elsewhere but not here in this piss hole that everybody seems to consider the big leagues for some stupid reason.

I came in a worthless bum, entered the Lethal Lotto, won it, and was the top name in the fed by the time I fell asleep that night the tournament ended.

Yeah, I'd say it did wonders for me and it's something you could have never accomplished. Tell that fruitcake Shane to make another Lethal Lotto -- make sure you enter it -- watch who wins it.

Come on, King! Watch it do wonders for me all over again considering how huge of a star I already am this time around. I'll pretty much be the undisputed God of all wrestling once that happens.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-28-2013, 07:52 PM

(06-28-2013, 06:02 PM)3 x Better Sid Feder Said: :3 x Better:
You know damn well I had words for you and then you come back to talk trash on that little bitch, Swift Ion?

I guess I can respect that. I wouldn't want to fuck with me either. Carry on. Swift sucks dick.

Did I offend with not caring so much as to say one word about you Feder? Should I honestly care about someone such as you? You have enough enemies here as if, so why should I add to that list. You are nothing to me.

The child is an embarrassment to us all. He is the one who needs to be taught a lesson, not you. The town drunk has a better chance of cleaning up his own vomit than the sick child.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott Charlotte's post:
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 07:53 PM

[quote='John Madison' pid='13252' dateline='1372473794']
Quote: Just ask Ursula and the 29 other people I went through.

Unknown Soldier: John Madison is delusional if he thinks he actually pinned 29 people that night. I could probably cut off six of my own fingers; eat them, and then count the number of people he actually defeated. Ask Ursula he says? HaHa! Are you fucking serious right now?"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

06-28-2013, 08:03 PM

I think I should just stick to RPs and Matches, instead of talking shit...Im a dumb muther fucker. I went through a table and got pinned. I agree with Andrew, you have to earn your title shots and 3x Sid, deserves it.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swift Ion's post:
The Messenger Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

06-28-2013, 08:12 PM

...The enemy...

...of my enemy...

...is my friend...

...Welcome home, Sid Feder...

[Image: MessBanner.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 08:34 PM

(06-28-2013, 08:12 PM)The Messenger Said:
...The enemy...

...of my enemy...

...is my friend...

...Welcome home, Sid Feder...

The fuck's that supposed to mean? You lookin' to have sex with me or something? You dressed under there?

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick (06-28-2013)
The Messenger Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

06-28-2013, 08:50 PM

...It means nothing more then my Leader and yourself have a very common enemy...

...He wears a crown...

...Pretends to be a King...

...or something like that...

[Image: MessBanner.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-28-2013, 09:02 PM

Creepy.... And people say I'm a creepy woman.... *looks at Messenger*

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-29-2013, 11:12 PM

So I'd hate to get off subject but... How about that European Title Match? There seems to be two spots still open. Have you decided yet Paul E?
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-30-2013, 10:09 AM

^maybe he is waiting to see the PPV results? as am I? lol

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
Hunter Payne (06-30-2013), John Austin (06-30-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-30-2013, 11:23 AM

(06-28-2013, 05:58 PM)Scott Charlotte Said:

I would be honored to shut him up for all of us. *blows an evil kiss to Swift Ion* You've sealed your fate kid.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Austin (06-30-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-30-2013, 03:11 PM

not before i beat his sorry ass first bro

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-01-2013, 06:22 PM

John Austin has been added to the European title match. With one spot left open...

The question remains...

WHO....

will round out the 6 person field?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-01-2013), Hunter Payne (07-01-2013), Swift Ion (07-01-2013)
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2013, 07:15 PM

• I said I wanted to pick some of the opponents since I am the greatest European champ of all time baby, but I guess Paul Heyman was too busy greasing up that Feder guy's pole so he can take it in his ass pipe. It's coooool daddy-o but don't be surprised when Mr. McGovern springs a rabbit out of his hat and has all the kiddies going "oooooh" and "ahhhhh" like he always does.

To everybody else in this match, I say we take out Sid first since he seems to be the biggest crack baby so you know he's gonna try to cheat his way to the win. Let's take that creepy lookin' dude out and have a fair fight with all of my friends watching and cheering from ringside. I don't trust that Feder nut around my friends.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post