Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations, Satellite.
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-30-2013, 10:35 PM

We caught up with The Wraith backstage during the Wild Card Weekend PPV and asked him how he felt about Mr. Satellite retaining his championship. The two have been at words with the other for some time since The Wraith returned to the XWF as Scott Charlotte.

Wraith: I would like to congratulate Mr. Satellite on his successful defense. He put up a great fight against Tony Santos and he should feel proud about what he did to Santos. The gashes on his back, the cracked jaw from hitting the steel steps and the broken pride of the challenger losing to the champion. These things that you've taken in, you've been fed on. This is the right path for the new father.

Oh.

It seems you've found out. It seems you finally get what the seed of your loins can become. So sad Satellite. The one woman you could trust abandons you hoping to fix her troubles. Keeping you out of the loop afraid for what you'd do.

I know what you would have done.

Letting this place burn away in ash. You would want that and I know what you will want. Exactly that. You will soon find yourself wanting to break, wanting to trigger a fit of rage deep from within your soul. Satellite, I say you have my blessing. You should bring some sort of catharsis into battle. It will only bring positive things for you. Open your eyes to the truth. Let the flames consume you.

I await to hear from your moral compass shrouded in hubris. Don't forget to feed her, she will be oh so hungry and the milk won't be ready. It sickens her, it poisons her. You have no food, she cries, your ears pop. All you have to calm her down is this one little patch of dirt. One dirt that holds the lives of millions. Who will you forsake? Millions or the bloodline?

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

07-01-2013, 09:26 AM

The Wraith shows a false sympathy over having offended Mr. Satellite. His voice resonates with this sympathy along with a tone of enjoyment over the plight of his foe. The thought of a violent Mr. Satellite places him into an exuberant mood.

Oh, have we struck a cord with the great and powerful Mr. Satellite? So calm and collected all the time, but now he feels more human than ever. Now he is afraid of what is to come. How can he fix it and keep what he has?

It would take the power of the Gods to move the stars back in place and that is something that can easily be given. You just have to ask.

Come now, Satellite, we all know how this little fairy tale of yours is going to end.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

07-02-2013, 12:44 PM

The Wraith walks over to the broken robot casually taking in everything Mr. Satellite has said. He picks up the broken eyes from the robot and moves it in his fingers. He feels the texture and the age of the eye.

He speaks and his God shall answer. Death, my omnipotent friend. That has always been how your story will end. That's how it will always end. In one form or another death follows you around like a lost dog.

This begs the question, what form will death take this time?

This is something you must find out on your own, Satellite. Soon enough it will reveal itself to you and then-

He smashes the robotic eye on the ground and it bursts into pieces.

You will break.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

07-02-2013, 01:51 PM

The conception was the start of it, but the birthing will be the end. You must be weary of the seed, Satellite.

I see so much prowess in you that you don't see in yourself. You say you are great and I for one I have to agree, but you could be so much greater. All you have to do is make a choice.

Then everything will fall into place.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-02-2013, 02:28 PM

Ah, two men are going to war verbally....one with a demented Burlap Sack over his face...and one who JUST had a "broken" Human Speech Translator Robot.

If i were you Satellite, i'd cross out the "Don't Diss The Robot".

You two men can go on with your conversation.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

07-02-2013, 02:33 PM

Oh Satellite, I would never think of harming that universe ending specimen. It's not my place to be the one who does that. That job is reserved for someone else and before you go about asking who that is, you should understand that good things come to those who wait.

In time you will realize the proper way to become greater and I promise you will not be disappointed nor will anybody else.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

07-02-2013, 02:50 PM

Seems as if I should have been more clear, it is not a person you should be worried about. Do you truly believe a human could muster the strength to defeat something so powerful and out of this world?

We can agree on one thing, Satellite, and that is the incineration of Mr. John Black. Let the flames consume you, boy.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

07-02-2013, 03:55 PM

Then let us stop talking about the future. It is set in stone and you will learn exactly of what I speak soon enough.

Now onto this little wager.

The Wraith walks over to Mr. Satellite and also pulls out a black Zippo lighter. He flicks it and a flame spouts from the top.

I bet Mr. Black will only take 30 seconds to be boiled alive in the flames. They will consume him faster than an obese child consumes chocolate cake bites. Instead of Underrated in the XWF he should be referred to as Under cooked in the XWF. We can change that, can't we?

His yellow eyes pierce the flame almost becoming one with fire.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 04:54 PM

You two get along so well. That's why I'm going to book you against each other at the Leap of Faith PPV for the Television Title.

Mr. Satellite
- vs -
Scott Charlotte
TLC Match for Television Title
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-03-2013, 04:38 PM

bury him for me satty!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-03-2013, 04:54 PM

I think we've had enough burials this year.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-03-2013, 05:32 PM

oh Duke.. there will be more.. just wait

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-04-2013, 06:34 PM

can u put madison in there too?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post