Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Origins: Chapter Sixteen
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-29-2021, 05:02 PM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

FRIDAY
SEPTEMBER 18, 2020
TAMPA, FLORIDA
SUMMER RESIDENCE OF CHRIS PAGE

[Image: 1acdfd55b108de12902a773552c02cb7.jpg]

Today was a day that I had been waiting on for nearly six months. It had been nearly a year since the debut of Thunder Knuckles to the XWF starting as a scrub but swiftly adapting to his surroundings and making a HUGE name for himself along the way. His sheer no fucks given mentality and no filter between his brain and his mouth make for more than a formidable partner in crime.

I would be lying if I said that there was not a piece of me that is very hesitant because what if he is not interested and blows the whistle? What repercussions could there be for something of that nature? If Robert Main was to find out that this is all a dog and pony show to take him out of the equation before I am prepared for him to know this entire scheme could go up in smoke.

I had to rely on Miss Fury to butter him up and help him see the silver lining.

If this goes south… everything goes south.

Chris sat in his study in an oversized swivel egg chair with the back of the chair towards the closed doors...

[Image: 8xzB3gGhANvIHUVaBhAWD3QAwfUhczFSyHuV4Igs..._LpHU6E8ow]

We fade outside as a black limo is shown pulling up the driveway to a stop. Several seconds later the back passenger side door opens and out steps Miss Fury; she is in some black leather pants with a matching halter top with her mask covering her face…

” WHO THE FUCK LIVES HERE!?!”

The ever-familiar voice belongs to one…

[Image: H748.gif]

Thunder Knuckles emerges from the backseat of the limo dressed in black jeans, black button-down dress shirt with his luscious mane in the back on full display as he looks up at the massive estate.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Beats the shit out of Lima. Mother fucking Ozzy has a killer pad!

MISS FURY: Thunder Knuckles, when we walk into this house you are going to meet the real wizard behind the curtain. Your initial thoughts will be shocked, surprised, and even confused when you see that Oswald is not the leader of BOB. He is what we want him to be for the time being.

Miss Fury starts to walk up the sidewalk towards the archway which leads to a large set of double doors with solid glass panes in each. Thunder Knuckles follows behind her in response.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: And you are sure whoever I am about to see is going to get me that match? No match equals know mother fucking deal.

As Miss Fury reaches the archway she turns around looking up at Thunder Knuckles who is still admiring the outside of this home. Miss Fury snaps her fingers in front of his eyes to get his full attention.

MISS FURY: Listen this is for real. This guy has been watching you for a year, and if you screw this up it is all going to be on you, understand?!

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Hey calm down missy. If I wasn’t goddamn serious about hearing what whoever has to say I wouldn’t be here.

MISS FURY: You are here for a Television Title shot, let us not pretend you give a crap about who is here to do that. If you hear them out and see the bigger picture I promise you not only the TV Title shot you crave but more X-Bux than you will ever know what to do with.”

Miss Fury turns and starts to walk towards the large double doors where she opens the right door and walks into the estate.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Are you sure we should be walking into someone’s place? Isn’t there a stand-your-ground law?

Miss Fury simply shakes her head as she continues to walk across the corridor before turning around seeing Thunder Knuckles closely behind. She turns back around walking past several high-dollar statues before coming to a stop in front of a closed door. She turns around directing her attention towards Thunder Knuckles.

MISS FURY: If you want the shot at the title and you won't take part in something that is going to change the landscape of the XWF, open the door.”

This was the moment of truth for Thunder Knuckles. Just by opening the door, his wish becomes a reality.

Thunder Knuckles nods his head before starting.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: I didn’t come here for goddamn nothing.

He walks towards the door as Miss Fury steps to the side. He opens the door to the study and steps through the door. Miss Fury reaches in closing the door behind him. Inside the study, Thunder Knuckles takes a moment to observe his surroundings as there is a desk to the right of the room with the egg chair still shifted with the back towards Thunder Knuckles.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Where the fuck am I?

The silence in the room lead Thunder Knuckles to believe that he is alone until the voice of Chris Page is heard calling out.

” Tampa, Florida.”

Thunder Knuckles jumps back not recognizing the voice coming from the chair. It starts to spin around finally revealing Chris Page, in his lap the XWF Television Championship. The shock of Chris Page’s presence causing Thunder Knuckles to back away as he lashes out at Chris Page.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

Chris places the TV Title on the desk and starts to get out of the chair.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: What your step old man cause ol’ Thunder Knuckles ain’t opposed to kicking your ass in your own goddamn house mother fucker!

Chris immediately burst out into laughter at the savage nature of Thunder Knuckles which only agitates him further as Chris throws the palms of both hands up in the air.

” Calm down and sit down.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: What the fuck am I doing here?!

Chris comes out from around the desk as Thunder Knuckles backs further away.

” I am not going to hurt you, dude. I know you are confused, I know you have a shit load of questions running through that head of yours.”

Chris motions to the two chairs across the room as he once again states.

” Have a seat and let me answer them.”

Chris lowers his arms and walks over towards the chairs. He takes a seat as Thunder Knuckles runs his right hand through his hair across the top of his head before letting out a sigh. He finally walks over and takes a seat next to Chris Page.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Start fucking talking Page.”

” Well, let's start with this… what all has Miss Fury told you?”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: She has told me that there is something groundbreaking happening and that I can play a huge role in its success, told me that someone has been watching me since I came into the federation last year and there is a huge upside to me. That mother fucker was you?

” The entire time.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: This doesn’t make any goddamn sense!

” The first thing I want to say is that things are not always as they appear.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: It fucking appears to me that…”

Chris throws up his right hand which shuts up Thunder Knuckles.

” I approached Miss Fury almost a year ago with the idea of building a group of talent that can rise to the occasion and knock the XWF back into the dark ages. You are someone that stuck out to me last year at Relentless. You had just gotten into the business and even back then I saw something in you. I have quietly been watching you grow over the last year into one of the breakout stars of 2020. To get to know you, I had Robert select you for our War Games Team…”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: I DID NOTHING WRONG!

” Well if that is not a guilty conscious I do not know what is because you have not been accused of anything.”

Thunder Knuckles relaxes a bit as Chris continues.

” Your performance in War Games solidified you for the role that I have for you if you accept; but before I offer you anything allow me to fill you in on what is really going on here.”

Chris gathers his thoughts before starting.

” To change the XWF we have to eliminate the problems.”

Thunder Knuckles listens intently.

” The biggest problem is the federation right now is Robert Main.”

Thunder Knuckles breaks out into an annoying laugh before composing himself as he states.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Your mother fucking partner!? Get out of here.”

” The one and the same. Remember what I said, things are not as they seem. Robert Main is the initial focus before collectively we wreck the shit out of this company.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: I mean it sounds great and all, but how the fuck do I fit into this plan? Why do you need me if you have things under control?

” Let’s just call a spade a spade, I see an awful lot of me in you from your overall zero fucks given attitude all the way down to making money hand over goddamn fist. I have a plan to take Robert out just as soon as the Tag Titles are not in the equation. I have spent a year laying the ground word with Miss Fury to set the foundation for what BOB is going to be about. You fit those criteria to a fucking tee, and if you accept my offer to join with us not only will you get the Television Championship match you are looking for but you will become a bigger star than even you thought was possible.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: This sounds crazy as hell Page. You are the TV Champion and you will give me a match for the title, and then what?

” Do you really think it was by chance that I took down the Canadian Championship before the Television Championship forcing a draw when we met a while back? Especially when the goddamn countdown is being delivered by the ring announcer for everyone to hear? Or try this on for size, do you think there was not a purpose behind me taking out Thad, the very man that defeated you at Leap of Faith? It was not because I wanted to be the TV Champion I will tell you that. The fact of the matter is I have BIG plans for you with or without the TV Championship in the mix.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Well spit it out.

” Let’s face the facts there is not a legitimate team that will take the tiles off me and Robert; if you are on board you need to find someone to team with you; I have a guy in mind that I have been keeping my eye on quietly, and if you can get him on board it will make us only that much stronger when the curtain is pulled. With BOB we are going to have several levels, I am sure that you can see that the last thing we are is a threat with Oswald and Big Puddin’ in the mix. That is all by design, if you join BOB it will start that shift towards being taken seriously; little bit by little bit. The level I am building is the Elite level; meaning we are going to be the heart and soul of the organization. We will be the measuring sticks; I have Miss Fury, and if I get you on this train the rest of the pieces are going to fall right in place.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Let’s say I am not interested… what then?”

” Then you are not interested. I am not going to give you any backlash and you will still get your shot at the TV Title as promised. I think something you need to take into consideration is this is not going to be a faction that follows the lead of one person. Let’s say you come on board and decide a few months down the line that it is not a good fit for you, then leave. You are not going to be forced into doing things one specific way. BOB Elite will work collectively on our mission statement to turn the XWF into our own personal playground. I do not half-ass anything my name is attached to, and this sir is not going to be an exception.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: So you are fucking tell me that if I join you I will get the TV Title shot AND possibly a Tag Title shot if I nail down a partner?

” I am guaranteeing you the Tag Titles if we can line all this up. I will use it as the time and place to fuck Robert over by costing us the titles and in the process, we will end his goddamn career. You cannot tell me that eliminating the poster boy of the XWF does not entice you; especially after how he treated you back at War Games.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Well, he was a goddamn prick.

” Much like he always has been.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: You are serious about this shit…”

” I have never been more serious about anything in my life.”

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Who else do you have your eye on?”

” Robbie Bourbon.”

Robby Bourbon has been a staple within the XWF for YEARS. A former Universal Champion, a former Hart Champion, a former MVP Of Wednesday Night Warfare, a former Tag Team Champion; he has the resume that has a list of who’s who of people that have fallen to him.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Why Robbie?

” Because much like you and much like me, he too has been glossed over and looked past by everyone within the XWF. He has been just as disrespected as us… and if there is ANYONE who can get him to see the light through the power of persuasion it is you.”

There is a pause from Chris before he states.

” I am offering to let you in on the ground floor of something that is going to be epic, and if everything goes according to plan this time next year ALL of us will be in marquee spots on top of this federation which is exactly where we belong. What do you say.”

Chris extends his hand out towards Thunder Knuckles. There’s a moment of hesitation before Thunder Knuckles reaches out and shakes the hand of Chris Page.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Fuck it man; it is not like I have anything else pressing going on.”

The two release their handshake before each stands up from their chairs.

” Then you start immediately. Link up with Miss Fury, she has more instructions for you.”

Chris starts to walk back across the study towards the desk that houses the Television Championship.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: What about the TV Title? How is this going to work?”

Chris turns back around as he looks across the study at Thunder Knuckles.

” Relentless will be the place, and as far as the title itself; if you want it, beat me for it and show the world that Thunder Knuckles is legit… that is if you can.”

… TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

PAGEING R.L. EDGAR!

Where have you been buddy? I mean you were shooting some piss and vinegar last week only to go as quiet as a silent film in the 1920s. What happened? Has reality started to set in that as GOOD as you want to claim to be really is just a figment of your imagination? I mean this is the biggest chance of your career and the lack of effort alone is enough to solidify the waste of time that you have truly turned out to be. Shockingly the fact that Demos gave more shit about his opportunity than you do continues to trash the sheer notion that you belong here.

I tried to tell them you are not ready.

I tried to tell them that after you shit the bed to change you out with someone, ANYONE else because your stock as sunken lower than that of Betsy Granger, and at one time you were both looked at as potential stars to lead this federation into the future… only that future looked bleak. Why the fuck else do you think she tracked you down and spoon-fed you that bullshit about being a hero? She needs a lackey to throw people off her scent as well because she is just as overrated as you are, but at least she has a Championship. It is one thing to beat opening acts and even middle of the card acts like you HAVE been able to do without breaking a sweat, and I will grant you that credit. It is something completely different to elevate your game to a higher level and contend with the cream of the crop. Something you are in the process of coming very familiar with. Your confidence was already rocked before we got started and has only become more obsolete as our game has progressed to its final stages. You are on double-dip mode while I am coasting through this and making it look goddamn easy in the progress. You can make any excuse in the book for your absence, you can try to convince whoever will listen that you are deserving of this spot that you have found yourself in and I am sure that you will find a few people to believe you, to boost you up only to see you fall flat on your goddamn face yet again.

Hell, the Battle Royal participants have put up better showings and they are looking for the chance that you have right in front of you.

Regardless of how YOU look at things the facts do not change when I tell you that you are becoming further and further away within my rearview as you suck on my tailpipe imagining it is Corey’s cock since that has been in your mouth more over the last two promo’s, the only two promo’s you have bothered to grace the XWF universe with. I have never seen someone in a challenging role build up other people more than himself until you ran across my path. No, I am serious, but hey man if that is your style but take a little advice from someone relevant in the wrestling business for thirty fucking years, propping others up while it is YOUR time to show the world what you are capable of is never going to get you to the Universal Championship. It shows the world you have more faith in others than you do for yourself… cannot say I am shocked, I mean you can’t even pronounce the HART title correctly.

The million-dollar question for you; when you walk that aisle how have you prepared yourself for when you fall short? Is this one of those situations where you are just looking to make me sweat? Because that shit would not happen on your best day or my worse. Where does R.L. Edgar go when he has shit the bed and lost the HART title, lost his chance to regain it and lost the opportunity to challenge for the Tag Titles, and now losing the chance to be the Universal Champion. What is your next move brother? Swapping to Savage to try your hands at the TV Title division? Shooting over to Anarchy for the Anarchy Championship? Nah, those belts are above your pay grade. I know exactly where you are going. You are going to head on over to the Internet Championship area because maybe then you will stand a chance at being remotely successful….NOPE! That belt is coming to Atara so you are fucked there too. My point, even while having a little bit of fun at your expense rests with there being nowhere else for you to go but to the retirement line. Never ceases to amaze me how someone like you could work so hard only to phone it in when it matters. My saving grace is Wednesday is just around the corner and continuing my GROUNDBREAKING Universal Title reign will continue at your expense. Yes, I know a win over you is not anything worth writing home to mom about but if I could BOOK MY OWN OPPONENTS it would be Robert Main standing across from me and not R.L. Edgar; but hey I will get that wish Saturday Night when he EARNS his shot. At least then I will have something tangible to sink my fucking teeth into.

You made your bed and now you have to lay in it.

BOB Elite is on fire; Universal Championship, Tag Team Championships, bWo Championship, soon to be Television Championship, soon to be Anarchy Championship, and with King Doc ripping that Xtreme Championship from Alias it will just leave ONE more Championship that matters to the pecking order of this company. Ned, I am looking at you buddy. You might need to heed my warning from last Wednesday, or don’t, and go ahead and make it easier for one of us to kill your momentum before you can truly build it. BOB Elite is the new measuring stick, we are what you all aspire to be and we occupy all the spots that the rest of you crave. If you want them, come get them because we serve anybody. In closing for this rousing installment in regards to Mr. Edgar; I hope you think I am not done for I will continue beating you into the ground like a dead fucking horse. You will learn the hard way exactly why I am every bit as great as I profess to be. At this point, it has merely become a formality regardless of what you are trying to sell the world. Take your ass back to spin call and shift through all my words to try and find another quote that will land you on your back looking up the lights for sheer stupidity.

Your grave is almost ready for your presence little guy.

Might I suggest that you go ahead make your peace with whatever God you serve because in just under a week that ass belongs to me; only I am not like Corey, I will not be cuddling with you after you get fucked long and hard in the center of that ring with the goddamn world watching. This was your chance and it has now gone up in smoke.

… I will see you soon.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Chris Page's post:
Atara Raven (04-29-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-29-2021), Lycana (05-01-2021), Mr. Oz (05-03-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (04-29-2021), Theo Pryce (05-05-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-29-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Chris Page's post!
Charlie Nickles (04-29-2021), Mr. Oz (05-03-2021)