Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Therapy Part 1
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-30-2021, 10:03 PM

The carpet design bothered her. It was a faded red with black swirls, and looked like it had been washed, vacuumed, washed, dried, vacuumed again and then washed one more time and left to air dry, yet they probably claimed it was new. She didn't feel like asking, she just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible.

Sarina was sitting a couple seats down from her (social distancing like a champ!), "reading" People! magazine, thumbing through the pages until she found something juicy enough to keep her attention. Jenny could see her mouth moving under her mask, so obviously she was reading something--or maybe she was talking to herself? That crazy bitch, maybe she is the one who should be here for the appointment. And who wears that tank top in public?! And Tik-Tok leggings? They were going to have a serious fashion discussion whenever this nonsensical "intervention" was over.

Ash walks into the waiting area, apologizing for being late and claiming that the traffic was super backed up. Jenny glanced out the window at the desolate street adjacent to the office. Why did Ash feel the need to make up an excuse? Just be honest, tell her she woke up late, was hungover, was halfway out the door when she realized she needed to take a shit, was out of tampons, whatever. But don't blame traffic.

So cliché.

Ash sat equally socially distanced, and pulled her mask out of her bag, strapping it on. It was a badass biker logo. It went well with the ripped denim jacket that had the sleeves cut off and the tight leather pants. At least she dressed like she gave a shit.

She looked over at Sarina again. Bitch probably had panty lines too. Oooooh, she was gonna let her have it when they got back to the car.

The further wrap up her disdain for this place, there weren't even any good snacks! There was a bowl on the table---

Ash took a melon slice.

MELON SLICES?

You didn't have to be in Mensa to figure out why that was a bad idea.

Ash slurped her melon down, and reached for another. She paused when she saw Jenny side-eyeing her.

"What? They're good. It's cantaloupe!"

"Ugh."

"You don't like melons?"

Jenny tilted her head and raised her eye brow at the Hells Bells newcomer.

"Is it a taste thing? Or consistency and texture thing?"

"It's a watery thing. Texture's never really bothered me. So.....taste and watery-ness, mixed with childhood trauma---"

Ash slurped another cantaloupe from it's casing.

"I can't even with you two."

Sarina looked over now.......

"Ohhh! Fruit! I didn't even see fruit!"

"Yeah, you were too busy eye-fucking teenage celebrities and looking for stories about someone whose life is a bigger dumpster fire than yours."

"Whoa...lets not forget hun, we're not the one's booked into Dr. Crazy's appointment book. We're just here for the moral support...."

"....and the snacks!"

*Slurp*

"MS. SAMBUCA"

Oh thank god.

Jenny raised her hand, even though they were the only three in the waiting room.

"Right this way, ma'am." That word always made her cringe. Ma'am. Yuck. It made her feel like an old woman.

"Go get em tiger! We'll be here when you get back!"

"You make it sound like I might not come back......"

Sarina shrugs and picks up an EN VOGUE magazine.

Jenny turns back towards the probably overpaid doctor's errand bitch and follows her down the hall.

*Slurp*

"Oh hayyyyyyy!

It's been a while since I've done one of these? How have you all been? I've been busy, as you may imagine. It isn't easy being the most attractive person on this roster, and I can't help that everyone major producer and CEO in Hollywood wants me.

Wow.....Am I that vain? I thought I was supposed to be making progress! Look, I'm trying here. After what you will see turned out to be a rather successful therapy session with a world-renowned doctor, I think I have figured out what my biggest issue is! I may have fixed it, but only time will tell! I'll let you get back into the story, I'll pop in from time to time when its relevant. My Starbucks is getting cold and you do NOT want to deal with me if I don't get to have my coffee.

Talk to ya'll soon!

MUAH!

Jenny walked down the hall way and through the door, sitting in a rather elaborate office. There were all sorts of quotes from philosophers on the way, and picture's of people--patients--victims--on the wall, all smiley and shit.

There was a large chair behind a desk, facing away from the doorway and towards a wooded area that could be seen through the large plate glass window behind it.

"Have a seat, the Doctor will be with you shortly."

She could see the salt and pepper hair of the doctor poking out from the top of the chair. He was in the room. What was this bitch talking about? And who the hell is this guy, Lex Luthor? Just gonna turn around all maniacal and shit----

The doctor turned around in the chair to face her. He had his mask on while alone in his own office. That's like those people that drive their cars, alone, with a mask on. She hated him already.

"Ms. Sambuca....pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. I have been reviewing your files and I must say, your case is a challenging one."

Jenny smirked under her pink bedazzled mask.

"I have been made aware that you've been in therapy for years, but it seems as though your situation is only getting worse. Spiraling, you may say. Do you have any idea as to why?"

Jenny tried as hard as humanly possible to hold back an eye roll.

With a sigh, she said. "No....Doc, that's why you make the big bucks. You tell me."

"Surely you have to have some sort of idea."

"No, I really don't. I didn't even want to come here. Now you are going to sit there and ask ME what is wrong with ME? Aren't you the one who makes over a million dollars a year, drives a Maserati, lives in a mansion with an Olympic sized salt-water sand-bottom pool in a 3 acre backyard and a California King-sized bed that you share with a wife that hates you but sleeps with you in the hopes she will stay alive long enough to collect on your life insurance? All of this while your very pleasant most likely minimum wage secretary drives an '04 Kia Rio with the hubcaps visible and subsides on Kraft Mac N' Cheese on her 10 minute lunch break while answering Yelp reviews and juggling which Section 8 apartment listings allow cats? YOU are gonna ask ME how you think I am doing? Doc, I think I am doing just fine, maybe I am the one who should be wearing the fancy nametag because I just read you like a book."

The doctor sat there for a moment, silent. Jenny stared at him, as if waiting for him to throw her out of his office and nix this entire thing.

She could only be so lucky.

After what felt like a calendar year, he spoke.

"I see that you have a lot of spunk, Ms. Sambuca, but also a lot that is troubling you. Many of these things you keep deep inside, and certain triggers sent them rushing out like a broken dam at even the slightest nudge. You know exactly what is wrong, but you refuse to say it out loud for many of the same reasons people refuse to look in a mirror.....you don't WANT them to be true so you mask them with an over-confident persona and a defensive stance, using negativity to push away your confronter instead of embracing how to use positivity to heal it. I see it a lot, and yours is deeply ingrained. You hate what you've become, but you hate the fact that you HAVE to change it, because you never wanted it to get serious enough to require a change in the first place. There is some obvious deep-routed trauma there and instead of asking for help you're trying so hard to be liked by everyone, all while pushing away those same people you so desperately seek favor from. You had the choice to come here, nobody put a gun to your head and dragged you into my office, but then you sit down and the first thing you do is insult me after I asked a simple question that cut into that juicy tenderloin under the skin......YOU know what's wrong with YOU and YOU know why you're here......the only job I have is to sit back and listen, give advice when needed and hope that you want to get better just a little bit more than you want to continue to spiral. So there. you "read me" and I wrote an entire novel on you in less than 5 minutes of knowing each other....."

After a huff, Jenny replied "....this coming from the lunatic who has a bowl of citrus fruits in his waiting area. Not even the gummy candies, the actual fruits....."

"......you wanted one, didn't you?"

"Hell no. I don't like melons. The watery thing freaks me out....."

"....you don't like melons, or you don't want to be seen eating something as ridiculous as a melon in the public eye because your inner feelings towards yourself are so scarred beyond belief that the only thing you are desperately clinging to is the "cool chick" image, when in reality you'd give your left leg to dive into a delicious honeydew."

"You're a psychopath."

"So we have something in common?"

"I'M NOT CRAZY! WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I AM CRAZY!?"

"Ahh....there......you are one hundred percent, you aren't crazy.....but you care more about people THINKING you're crazy than you do about actually embracing your eccentric personality."

Jenny crosses her arms, and huffs again.

".......I don't mind Watermelon....."

The doctor shifts in position and crosses his legs.

".......there we go."

She shifts positions in her chair and re-crosses her legs.

"....So......I have all day. You're my only client booked for the afternoon, because I knew I'd need the time with you to really hash this out and understand."

"Good luck with that."

She was the most beautiful baby they'd ever seen. Soft blonde hair, a cooing smile. Innocent. That was the rare period in her life where she actually was innocent.

From the moment she was born, she was an object. She was dollar signs for a family that was unfamiliar with what those were. She was instantaneously signed up for all sorts of baby model magazines, having photos she wasn't capable of being consciously aware of sent off all over the world to be bought and used for whatever purposes. She never even knew what a real crib felt like because she was always on the go, always staying with her "parents" in a hotel room, even as a newborn. They would hundreds, sometimes thousands, of miles to show off their baby girl to anyone willing to look--and to write them a check.

She was barely even able to walk yet, and she was up on stages in front of bright lights that scared her and intimidated her, wearing some outfit that she was told made her look "adorable". The posterchild for "Toddlers In Tiara's", she knew was a rhinestone crown was before she knew how to tie her shoes.

Competition after competition, but what was she competing for? She was just standing there. Camera's clicked and a voice boomed over the speakers, as if god himself were speaking. He couldn't see them, but he new they were there.

Men and women, adults, with clipboards huddled over her. They were looking at her, u and down, telling her to turn around and pose. She did what she was told, but she didn't know why.

Everyone told her how great she was...............

"I am so disappointed! SECOND PLACE, we aren't going to be able to pay for the Navigator with SECOND PLACE. And THIRD in age bracket. This is a disaster! Jennifer has NEVER lost a competition! We're ruined."

She looked out the window, staring at the world passing her by but not really being able to process anything other than her parents were upset about something.

"And she is only getting older......"

She never had to do one of those competitions again. In fact, she never did anything again. She was dropped off at 'daycare' and her parents never came back to get her.

Now, even to this day, she couldn't remember their faces.

She was born into selfishness, has always been EXPECTED to be great, and when she couldn't get by on just her looks alone, she was abandoned and written off. As she got older she figured her mother would just push out another child and the process would begin all over again........maybe this time she'd be a winner....maybe the next time she wouldn't be so ugly.....

"It's funny to me, looking back at all of this because....like....I get it now. I get why people say what they say about me. I get why Betsy Granger has made her name by keeping mine in her mouth. Sure, she beat me, but the reason she rose so quickly up the ranks here was because she pointed out what everyone else was thinking, but was too afraid to say. Then, it was like the flood gates were open. Welcome to Atlantis! Hope you enjoyed your stay! So Betsy, you may think I am going to come out here with all of my slick one liners and witty insults about you.......well.......I mean, you aren't wrong, but I am also going to agree with you on one thing. I am pretty fucked up. I have some serious issues. I have some demons that are deep rooted and I pass them off as brash overconfidence when inside I am as fragile as a glass statue. I'll admit it. I am working on it, and I think I am getting better! I have been a survivor my entire life, and nothing is going to change now. I hope to be entered into the Leap of Faith match, I hope to earn that briefcase, and I hope to start my climb back up to the top.

You see, my issue is, I feel like I should be handed everything. I feel like you shouldn't be champion because I don't like you, but the truth is you did the one thing that nobody was able to do for almost a full year....you were able to wrestle the belt away from me and keep it away. Sure, you beat Geri, but who hasn't? Geri was a paper champion who never should have been champion, but hey, who am I to judge? Joe Biden didn't "win" the Presidency either but here we are. So, how can I truly argue? Facts are facts, jack. We are where we are. She made me pass out, so I guess by technicality she beat me. You made me tap, but the ref didn't see it. You got screwed and I learned that karma is a bitch. A nasty, evil bitch.

So am I going to come out here and say that I am going to win this match, that I am going to throw everybody over the ropes and celebrate with my arms up while confetti rains down and In This Moment plays? No. I can't say that in all seriousness. In fact, I'll probably be one of the first ones eliminated. My doctor says I need to embrace reality, and work on building my future. It is a marathon, not a sprint, and I WILL be back at the top but while I am taking time out to work on myself, I get to sit back and watch one of you overenthusiastic jerk-offs get your chicklets get kicked down your throat by Chris Page.

You probably think you have a shot, don't ya? You probably think you are gonna be a double champion, that you are going to be the most decorated "champion" in this company, don't ya? Well, you aren't. Chris Page would rip your Adams Apple out and feed it to you. Yes, I've seen it, we've all seen it, so don't try to deny it! You're a little girl in a grown woman's world. You may get some molecule of satisfaction by out lasting me in this match but I am thinking in decades, not hours and minutes, honeybun. Jenny Myst is about to be a whole different animal then the ones you're accustomed to sleeping with. I refuse to fall into the Chris Chaos "I NEED TO BE CHAMPION RIGHT NOW OR I AM GOING TO THROW A TANTRUM AND SLIT MY WRISISTS FOR ATTENTION" trap. I won't even stamp my feet, I won't even slam the door on my way out. I am going to sit back, work on myself, and build myself into the best version of myself while you bust your ass to prove to the world you're everything I'm not.

Good luck and Godspeed, but don't hold your breath. I'm not going anywhere and you'll be burnt out in a year.

It was just becoming dusk when the Subaru Sedan pulled up the the camp under the bridge. A man wearing a shirt and tie rolled his window down and surveyed the lanscape.

The trash filled street was a haven of debauchery. Used needles, used condoms, fast food wrappers and general grime littered the cement.

Jennifer sat on the curb, watching the man. She had lived here since her early teens after bouncing from foster home to foster home. She never had anyone have any faith in her, ever since she was left at her daycare for not being as pretty as another 2 year old......

"You....blondie....." the man said.

Jennifer stood up. Walking towards the car, she leaned in.

"What is a girl as pretty as you doing out here with all these junkies and burnouts?"

She didn't really have an answer. This was the only life she felt worthy of living.

"This is my family" she said, trying to hold back tears she promised herself wouldn't come. "They are the only family I have."

The poor girl looked as if she hadn't showered in months, and her body....hell, he would be surprised is she ever ate a meal that didn't come in a box.

"My wife and I are looking to adopt. She can't have kids, and we don't want to go through the process of raising a young child. Too much work at our age. I was driving into the office the last couple of days and I saw you sitting here. How old are you?"

"14....I think."

"How'd you like a nice warm shower? A meal? You can come meet my wife, she is a sweet lady. You can have your own room."

The girls eyes lit up.

"But, my family...."

"We are your family now....."

The girl looked back at the streets, and back to the man. Could she really abandon the only life she'd ever known? Was he giving her false hope? Was this a trick?

She got into the car.

He believed in her when she didn't even believe in herself.

Sometimes, all it takes is one moment, one person to see something in you, and it can make a world of difference.

"So what's your name, anyway?"

She buckled her seat belt, and the water works began.

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT RP

"Let's be clear with each other here. Talent wins titles. You can have all the heart and charisma in the world, but without that natural ability with a touch of killer instinct, you are always going to come up short. Second place is the first loser, remember that. The world has a funny way of sorting things out, too. Fate. What a cunt. But for real.....does anyone in this match really thing that Robert Main vs. Chris Page for the Universal Title at Leap of Faith wouldn't be like the biggest thing ever?! Talk about a ratings cash cow! Theo probably just creamed himself thinking about how fast and hard Vinnie is jerking his baby carrot thinking about the buyrate for that one! I mean, Robert Main and Chris Page spent the better part of the past year and a half sucking each other off and kicking asses from Alaska to Moscow! I would love to see it happen because I respect talent when I see it. Plus, these two, if you remember, were the first guests I had on my new and improved Queen's court. They didn't have to do that, but they did! I mean, sure, part of me wants to see the two of them beat each other into dust. Would make it a lot easier for the rest of us! But I sit back and I laugh because you all think you are ready for the Main Event. Half of you are barely ready or the mid card. I mean, Lycana? The only reason she is still here is because she has no where else to go. Her lips were so stuck to Baphomet's backside that I am not sure she knew where he ended and she began. She has done nothing here without a team around here, and even when she had "help", she sucked. Talk about being the weak link. Must totally suck. Newcomers never do good in matches like this. Sure, its an "opportunity" to make a name for yourself but Sil and Mickey, I am sorry guys but the XWF has some of the best talent in the world and the two of you.....well lets just say you'd be better off collecting unemployment. It would hurt less and Mr. Mumbles just keeps handing out them stimmies! You would be just fine, guys. Maybe go get a janitor job somewhere, or perhaps some low-stress office job. I actually shudder to think what would happen if either of you two had to step into the ring with Chris Page. I mean, would we even be allowed to show that on television? I don't care if its Pay Per View, ass-rape is never kosher!

Miss Fury you have been gunning for me ever since you and I both called ourselves B.O.B. You wanted to be the leader of that group and I was too self consumed to care. So, I am pulling for you, but I'll be honest, you have about as much of a chance as the rest of these schlubs.

Not a very good one.

And Reggie Estrada? He's still around? Wasn't he like the least recognized X-Treme Champ of all time? Wasn't he the one that was legit BEGGING people to face him but nobody wanted to waste their time? I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure he sucked. I mean, way to go RL....way to put together a show where the match with the highest stakes is the same old XWF bullshit.......top heavy with Robert Main stroking his balls while everyone else tell him how good his stroke game is.

Oh shit, I did that earlier too, didn't I?!

SEE?! Nothing ever changes around here, and it is about time THAT changes. Ghandi once said BE the change, well...........You're looking at a new Jenny Myst and I guarantee that I'll like it a whole hell of a lot more than any of you will.

And its about time I gave more of a fuck about myself and less of a fuck about you.

About goddamn time.

Jenny walked out of the office feeling refreshed. Under her mask she had a big smile on. For once in her life she felt like she had a purpose, like she was going to make something of herself. Like there was.....hope.

Not having hope is a terrible feeling, and one she had grown disgustingly accustomed to.

"Well, don't you look good! He must have really gotten through to you."

"Bout time someone has."

"Shut up guys. Lets go get cosmos!"

"So you aren't going to tell us how it went?!"

"I think you can tell. You and melons over there can pretty much put two and two together."

"Jen, we are your friends besides your teammates. Friends come first. We care about your well-being and we were concerned about you!"

Jenny waved them off.

"And for what its worth...he looked cute."

"Girl...."I would suck the pizza grease out of his pores"

"I doubt he eats pizza."

"How do you know what he eats?!"

"Well, based on the 'snacks' in the waiting room, I am going to say I doubt he eats pizza...."

"Well, I want to eat a cosmo, so move your asses!"

The three ladies to get up and leave the office.........walking outside into the warm, sunny air.

Sometimes, friends are the only therapy you need.

[Image: y248vaA.jpg]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Dolly Waters (04-30-2021), HeavensToBetsy (05-01-2021), Theo Pryce (05-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-03-2021)