Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
No one needs anyone, they don’t even just pretend
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-27-2021, 05:31 AM

We open to our good friend and reigning Television champion Marf, standing still and staring out at the endless sand before him. The sun beats down on him as he realizes the blue overalls were a bad choice. Even if they matched his red shirt and cap. Marf trudges along while sweating profusely. He puts an arm over his forehead and squints up into the sky. He swears that it looks like the sun is staring angrily down at him. Marf shakes his head and moves along walking through the sand.

After a few hundred feet Marf spots a structure up ahead. As he approaches it he sees that it’s some kind of half developed building. Brick walls without a roof mostly. Once Marf is close enough he notices a section of bricks seems to be moving near the top. Marf watches them pulsate before climbing up the structure until he reaches the very top. He makes his way to the weird moving bricks when suddenly it leaps up several feet into the air. Marf ducks and watches in shock as it appears a tiny body is inside the bricks, using them like a shield.

It shifts and begins moving up and down again getting ready to jump. Marf leaps and lands on top of it right before it jumps up into the air again. Marf wrenches at the bricks while the little body inside loses control and they all come crashing down onto the top of the structure. The bricks explode and a part of the structure opens up. A strange mushroom slowly rises out as Marf scrambles to get up. It touches him and disappears while he flexes, growing almost two more feet and at least another hundred pounds. Marf hops down from the structure and marches on through the odd desert.

Marf once again looks up at the scorching hot sun and this time is convinced there’s two little blue eyes glaring down at him. Marf keeps moving forward and looks ahead, seeing some hills coming up. As he reaches the first hill he realizes there’s about four feet of sinking sand in the pit in front of the hill. He leaps over it and walks down the other side finding another hill with a sinking sand pit. Marf goes over another five or six before finally getting to some flat plains. As he wanders along the sand there is something hopping it’s way over to him.

Marf stops and waits while watching the creature get closer. As it comes into focus Marf shrugs in confusion. The creature is a large turtle with a pair of wings coming out of its bright green shell. It growls as it hops closer to Marf. He times it carefully and then jumps on top of the hopping turtle. As Marf bounces off of it the shell drops to the ground still. The turtle coops up inside and Marf runs over and boots the shell as hard as he can. It goes flying off towards the hills before dropping into the quicksand and disappearing.

Marf walks on for a few more moments when he spots a small twister speeding towards him. Marf runs and jumps as the twister goes by, and it shoots him forward several hundred feet. Marf rolls and bounces along the sand before sliding to a stop. He slowly pulls himself up as he hears a loud roaring noise. Marf looks up and sees that the sun is spinning wildly in the sky. It drops down and nearly hits Marf as he dives out of the way. He gets back up and begins running while the sun keeps spinning behind him and giving chase.

Marf keeps running while looking over his shoulder. He stops as the sun comes flying forward and tries to hit him. Marf jumps high and dodges the sun once again. He starts running again and spots another hopping turtle. Marf jumps up and slams down on the turtle to knock it into the shell. Marf picks up the shell as the raging sun races to catch up to him. It has two blazing blue eyes looking furiously at Marf. As it closes in Marf lobs the turtle shell up and kicks it hard. The shell hurtles right at the sun just before it reaches Marf. It slams off the sun’s face and knocks it out, sending it below the horizon.

Marf looks around as the desert darkens and the sky lights up with stars and a full moon. Two blue eyes suddenly open on the face of the moon and glare down at Marf. He lets out a triumphant roar and then slams his fists down in the sand, causing a massive rift to crack along the path. Marf reaches down and pushes at the crack in the ground, opening it wide before he drops into the hole. Marf cries out in shock as he hurtles forward into the black void, spinning uncontrollably. He tries to steady himself but feels like somebody is violently shaking his shoulders.

...p of it pl...

Marf closes his eyes and feels his body dropping out of control. He feels a sharp sensation hit his cheek followed by the warmth of pain from the aftershock. Marf opens his eyes and is lying on the motel bed. Lycana is sitting on the side of the bed, staring down at him with concern.

Lycana: Come on snap out of it please! Wake up!

She slaps Marf across the face again as he jolts up into a sitting position. He looks around the room in confusion before looking at Lycana with relief. She shakes her head but gives him a hug. Lycana huffs a sigh as she pulls back from the embrace. She looks at Marf with a carefully neutral expression.

Lycana: I saw your last promo....

Marf: I know...I wound up falling asleep and went straight into a dream...

Lycana: I saw that too... but I meant what you said about Left Hand.

She sighs again as she curls up beside him.

Lycana: I suppose we should talk about both.

Marf: Yes we should...I meant everything I said about Left Hand.

Lycana hesitates, before looking up at him, her brow furrowed.

Lycana: You know I’m the leader of it all now... right? Does this mean the end for us Marf? Why did you never say anything?

She swipes a hand through her hair. Marf looks at her with deep thought.

Marf: No, this is only the beginning for us. For the Dissentients. The Left Hand will play out however but no matter what the end result will always be us destroying everyone else.

She thinks for a few minutes.

Lycana: What do you want me to do? Do you want me to give the reins to someone else in the feds its alive in?

Marf: You know I’m not going to tell you what to do. But seeing as how Left Hand never actually did anything but hold us back, I would suggest considering handing off the reigns yes...

Lycana is silent for a long stretch of time, her conflicting emotions flickering across her face.

Lycana: Alright.

She says the word quietly, staring down at her clasped hands.

Marf: We have more than enough on our plate here. It’s time to do ourselves a favour and put ourselves as top priority like we deserve to be. We have our hands full between what we’re doing here and everything with Reika and the rest. The god damn blue eyed bitch showed up again as well in my last dream...

Lycana: I know... you’re right. You are. It's time for the Dissentients to rise, with no other distractions. I’ll do it. For you.

She offers up a faint smile that fades out quickly.

Lycana: What the hell happened this time with her?

Marf: She was trying to obliterate me or something. I think she was the sun...kept trying to come down and burn me. But I changed things this time...

Lycana frowns.

Lycana: How?

Marf: I don’t know but somehow I broke through the ground and escaped the main dream. My control is getting strong...

Lycana: Thats good. Really good. Maybe we are safe from anything? You think?

She sounds hopeful.

Marf: I’m not sure, but I like our chances now. We’ll have to see how this plays out.

Lycana: Together. No matter what.

She places an affectionate hand on his cheek, with a smile. They both climb into bed to sleep as we fade out.

Sail away
Hey, I'm sorry
Every day's a new day.
Hooray for love
Hey, I'm only,
Trying to find a new way.
So cold, in the night
When the river's low,
When the river's low.
So cold, in the night
Where the river slows
When the river's low...

The next day...

We open to a much more focused looking Marf. He holds onto the television title proudly while smirking into the camera.

Marf: Oh what do ya know, Andre is playing the name game like every single person before him eh? It sometimes blows my mind how everyone gets caught up on the name. That seems like a real solid strategy Dixon, coming from someone who’s last name, much like his bitch ass, has dicks in it. I’m sure you’ll really steam roll me with amazing promo work like this. How could I ever recover from a tongue lashing like this, having Andre make fun of my name and gloat about Demos apparently giving him approval.

I mean I took his precious title, of course he is going to approve of whatever dipshit is facing me going forward. Why would I concern myself with what Demos thinks considering I whipped his ass for this very title...what did you do when he stepped to you again? Oh right, you got tossed from the ring like the bitch you are. You couldn’t beat Demos on his worst day so how in the fuck are you going to beat me? Andre the only foregone conclusion I see is me walking away with my title and you staring up at the lights hoping your uncle will still let you crash on his couch.

That’s assuming he even returns your phone calls or texts. Some family, smashing your out of shape uncle around like that’s supposed to impress me. And then pretending that fat fuck was Demos so you could finally get your revenge? What was the purpose of any of that bullshit other than earning yourself a ban from a shitty restaurant. Ooo so intimidating mister Dixon, you really showed me! Putting in all the hard work aren’t ya?

Marf nods and attempts to keep a straight face but immediately bursts out laughing for a moment before continuing on.

Marf: Mister hard worker, look at you, working so hard to discredit my title win at March Madness. Making all the excuses in the world for your new bestie Demos. As if battling you was such a challenge, please. Seeing as how there’s nothing else going on at Corey’s commune I’m very curious to see what excuses you will vomit up after I beat your ass silly. I mean if you want to keep bringing up the past and March Madness specifically that’s fine with me. Only one of us can actually brag about what we accomplished at that pay per view. And guess what, it isn’t you for soaring like a beautiful bird out of the ring.

But I am glad to hear you’re in the best shape of your life though, I always enjoy leaving the mouthy ones like you laid out. I figured you must be in decent shape with the way you manhandled your well past his prime uncle. And if it’s smelling like someone shit their pants, well I think you’ve been hanging around Demos just a little too long. Seeing your name across from mine in this matchup left me feeling exactly the same as the last Savage when I saw it was that fat fuck Fatwood. I shrugged and wondered if the match would even go ten minutes before I have my arm raised yet again.

Marf slowly raises his arm and holds the title up high while smiling. He carefully rests it back upon his shoulder.

Marf: So you wanna whine and cry about Them No Good Bastards and Chris Page holding shiny titles while you don’t have one, do it on your time, I don’t give a fuck. You’re not taking my title just so you can go measure your dick to those boys. By the way, you’d still lose. There’s a bit of a difference between them and you. They’ve actually beaten credible opponents and earned their belts. The fuck did you do so far, beat up Michael McBride while Chris Page supervised to make sure you didn’t fuck it up? Congratu-fuckin-lations!

So I do need to ask, what exactly is falling apart around me? Lycana and myself have moved on in style, proving the Dissentients were carrying the Left Hand, not the other way around. Since then I won the television title and earned a tag title shot. Woe is me, whatever will I do with all this travesty? Hell, you want to use small sample sizes and just talk about the last month only? Okay sure, in the past month I’ve won the television title, defended the television title and walked through the tag division to earn a tag title shot. So how many title wins, defenses or shots did you actually earn in your triumphant month? Oh sorry, you beat one half of the Dream-a-maniacs, truly incredible.

I mean good for you, at least you can say you’ve got wins on all three shows. Way to go, only like half the roster can say that, wow. Hell I’ve got wins on Warfare and Savage. Unlike you though my new good buddy Andre, I haven’t tainted my reputation by showing up on that water trash program known as Anarchy for a match. Ever notice nobody around here bothers to brag or crow about competing on Anarchy? Yeah. But please by all means, brag away if it makes you feel good.

Marf snickers and nods with amusement.

Marf: It’s kind of funny when you think about it though. I’m supposed to be the crazy one between the two of us Andre. Yet it’s you that keeps laying out these delusional thoughts that a handful of mediocre wins are going to guarantee your victory. Just coming into this thing with some hard work and elbow grease and it’ll work out for ya eh bud? You’re barely worthy enough to be in this match, it’s a joke for you to think Savage in any way shape or form is your show. When you walk to that ring on Saturday you’re walking out to the Marf show. You’ll be the next contestant to get your ass beat.

After that I will continue the path to Leap of Faith. That’s where I will show you as well as the rest of this miserably ignorant roster how to get shit done. That’s where I won’t only defend my Television title, but I will then walk into Hell, side by side with Lycana. We will then walk out of Hell with the tag team straps. From there I will happily defend both belts, proving each and everyone of you wrong. Proving that I will take every insult, take all the people that disregard me and continue to maul them all in the ring. I will take my victories whether you like it or not, whether I have to rip it from your worthless carcass or not.

Marf looks like he’s happy to have this all wrapped up. He suddenly leans forward though to add a bit more.

Marf: Oh and of course one last thing, since you couldn’t help but ask. You go right ahead and hit up my girl, Lycana. Not only will she likely turn you down, she’ll probably physically hit you back. I’d love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. Marf changes the tone of his voice for a moment.Oh Andre, even though Marf is a defending champ and earned a tag title shot with me, I would definitely love to go out with you. The guy that beat Terry Borden in a flag match, bless the stars! I just hope he doesn’t reek too much of Chris Page’s balls...

Yeah, I’m so sure any girl would be out of their mind to turn your boring ass down. At the very least, after this upcoming Savage you can add one more accolade to your oh so impressive resume. On top of your stunning victories over some lower middle card guys you can at least tell folks you competed against Marf, the greatest Television champion in the history of XWF. You may not be the first to fall to me during this run of defenses but at least you’re the first to actually show up so kudos to you for that. Maybe after this you can face off against Fatwood and see who the better loser is...

So go forth and do what you need to do Andre. Spread your lies and delusions. Make your basic, generic I’m gonna take your girl empty threats. Spend your days scrutinizing everything I’ve said so you can stumble through a half ass rebuttal. Nothing you say or do will change how I feel but you can keep trying. Then at Savage I can close the slow, uninteresting chapter that is my title defense against Andre Dixon with another convincing victory. See you at the Marf show, Andre.

Marf gives a gracious smile and waves politely as we fade out.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Marf's post:
ALIAS (04-27-2021), Lycana (04-27-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-27-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (04-27-2021), Theo Pryce (05-01-2021)