Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
The Bigger The Better! Right?
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-27-2021, 09:57 AM

BOB HQ - A Lavish Office Complex

Tommy Slavino: “Ma’am, I’ve been keeping tabs on the comments sections of the dirtsheets, and you’ve really gained quite a few supporters after your last promo, but…”

Miss Fury: “But?”

Tommy Slavino: “There’s still a small majority that thinks that you suck in battle royals, given your past performances.”

Fury with the eye roll!

Miss Fury: “Ugh! What a silly concept. One on one, nobody has been able to defeat me in the XWF! To think that I can’t win a battle royal is ridiculous!”

Tommy Slavino: “It’s that damned Charlie Nickles! If it weren’t for throwing you out of the ring during a battle royal, he wouldn’t have had anything to talk about against Page!”

Miss Fury nods in agreement.

Miss Fury: “And thanks to that bumbling oaf's attempt to build himself off of my name, one of my very few failures is now fresh on the peoples minds.”

Tommy Slavino: “Exactly! We need to come up with a way to remind people just how good you are!”

Miss Fury: “Indeed, and I think I have just the solution. We give the people a FREE battle royal BEFORE the King Doc Open Invitational, and we do it on THEIR time! I’ll defend the bWo World Championship against the gaggle of jobbers we hired. It’ll be easy, and some more free publicity before our big pay-per-view debut in a couple of weeks! We’ll lay the doubters to rest AND surge some last minute buys at the same time!”

Tommy seems doubtful of this idea.

Tommy Slavino: “I beg your pardon ma’am, but are you sure? Wouldn’t that ruffle some feathers over in the XWF? You giving away a free battle royal just days before they do?”

Miss Fury: “I’m sure the reaction will be less than positive, but who cares? What are they going to do? Fire me? HA! Besides, Lane wouldn’t dare lose his Anarchy cash cow!”

Tommy with that sly grin!

Tommy Slavino: “Or you showing the world the SKELETONS in his closest!”

Miss Fury: “Stop it! Oh my God! I never should have told you about that!”

Tommy throws his hands up submissively.

Tommy Slavino: “I digress! That’s your story to tell.”

Miss Fury: “Damn right it is! And it’ll stay that way unless Lane tries to cross me!”

Tommy Slavino: “I can’t wait! I can see it now! You’ll tell the story, all the way from the beginning. You maliciously go over even the finest of details, covering all the stuff that we already knew, but throwing that tiny nugget of new in there to hold the people's attention. Then Lane can do the same thing and we can REALLY stretch this out and get heat for MONTHS!”

Miss Fury: “Um, no, I’ll just air the video and call it a day.”

Tommy Slavino: “Are you sure? I think that we’d really be missing an opportunity to capitalize here?”

Miss Fury: “Yes, I’m sure. Stretching out that stupid story isn’t going to get me over, but this battle royal will! Get everyone on the phone and let’s get this set up ASAP!”

Tommy Slavino: “Yes Ma’am, right away!”

Hurriedly, Tommy exits the room in pursuit of his mission to throw this last minute battle royale together in time before the King Doc Open Invitational!

[Image: bWoLogo.png]

***EXCLUSIVE bWo World Heavyweight Championship Battle Royale***

The scene transitions to an unknown bWo arena! The place is jamed packed with around 5,000 rabid bWo fans as the camera settles on Tommy Slavino and Bama T at the desk!

Tommy Slavino: “Hello folks, and welcome to a special presentation of bWo! We here in the bWo have noticed that a lot of people just love to shove match highlights into their promo’s in order to stretch the length! Well here at bWo, we’re going to give you one better! That’s right! Tonight, for the first time ever, the bWo World Championship will be defended in a battle royale and the exclusive rights to air this match will be given to Miss Fury for her final promo leading into The King Doc Open Invitational Battle Royale! Now lets get to ringside where the action is about to begin!”

Bama T. “Woo-Doggie! I can’t wait!”

The bell sounds and the bWo fans are going nuts as Miss Fury and Malice Cooper circle each other in the ring ready to start this Battle Royale! The fans are all on their feet when Fury and Malice lock up! Malice Fury and bounces off of the ropes! Fury swings but Malice ducks! Malice snaps a heavy kick on the inside of Fury’s leg! Fury swings but Malice ducks and hits Fury with a left jab then a big chest chop as the fans go wild! Fury shrugs it off and knees Malice in the midsection then brings her into an elbow and tries to toss her over the top rope! Malice holds on to the ropes but Fury pries her off and manhandles her over to the opposing ropes and tries to toss her over!

Tommy Slavino: “Malice Cooper is nearly twice Miss Fury’s size and she dumped her over the top like it was easy!”

Bama T: “Wait a minute baby!”

Tommy Slavino: “I can’t believe it, Malice Cooper is holding on!”

Malice holds onto the ropes for dear life! Malice starts elbowing Fury in the face with rapid sharp elbows! The fans are all going nuts! Malice gets off of the ropes and ducks a swing from Fury and springs off of the over ropes, hitting Fury in the face with a big springboard elbow! Malice with a backhand then goes for a back kick but Fury catches her leg then plants Malice with a dragon screw! The fans are going wild! Fury hoists Malice up whips her over the ropes! Malice holds on to the ropes and lands on the apron. Both of them start grappling on the ropes as the counter hits!

FIVE!

FOUR!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!!

Tommy Slavino: “I wonder who this could be!?”

Bama T: “It’s Cock Puncher baby, YEAH!”

Cock Puncher sprints down the ramps and slides in the ring just as Fury yanks Malice off the ropes and tosses her to the mat! Fury turns to Cock Puncher as he gets in the ring but Cock Puncher slides through Fury’s legs and jumps on the second then the top rope and hits Fury with a springboard dropkick! Cock Puncher is right back up! He ducks a swing from Fury and hits her with a spinning heel kick! Fury ducks it and takes Cock Puncher down with lariat! The fans are going mental with cheers right now as Fury grabs Cock Puncher and tries to eliminate him! Cock Puncher hangs on and tangles himself up in the ropes! Malice comes from behind and boots Fury in the back of the knee! Malice pulls Fury in for a “Feed My Frankenstein DDT” but Fury twists out of it and levels Malice with The Judas Effect! Cock Puncher springs off of the top rope and nails Fury with a flying forearm! All three are down until Cock Puncher kicks up and the fans go nuts! The Counter hits!

FIVE!

FOUR!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!!

Tommy Slavino: “JT Washington is coming out next as Fury tries to eliminate Malice but Cock Puncher is too quick for both of them!”

Bama T: “JT Washington reminds me of Betsy Granger! They’ve both tried and failed to break into this business for years, but this seems to be the year of the reject huh baby!?”

JT Washington comes out and the fans give a mixed reaction! He doesn’t look happy as he gets in the ring! He lunges at Cock Puncher but Cock Puncher is agile and ducks him! Cock Puncher with a dropkick to his thigh then another one then another! Cock Puncher ducks another swing and comets off of the rope and drives a shoulder into Washington! It doesn’t do as much as intended and Washington levels Cock Puncher with a body block! Washington grabs Malice and tries to eliminate her but she holds on and starts kicking at Washington! Washington backs off and grabs Malice, planting her with a big scoopslam in the ring! Fury is back up and grabs Washington from behind, and spins him around into a Falcon Arrow as the fans roar! Fury gets JT up and tries to toss him over the top rope but he fights it! JT hits Fury with a big right hand! Fury is shaken momentarily, but responds with one of her own! The fans go wild as Malice gets to the top rope! She springs off and takes Fury out with a missile dropkick! JT hits Malice with a big body block as she gets back up and JT Washington yells out as the fans boo him!

FIVE!

FOUR!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!!

Tommy Slavino: “It’s Harmon Grayson Hayes!”

Bama T: “HGH huh? Meatheads suck in battle royales baby, just ask Sil!”

Tommy Slavino: "That match hasn't happened yet Bama!"

Bama T: "Oh? Then ask him after baby!"

Harmon Grayson Hayes rushes down the ramp and slides in the ring! He quickly starts attacking Washington with mean strikes! The rabid HGH goes nuts and then takes Washington down in the corner with a European Uppercut! Malice boots HGH in the midsection! He responds with a knee and tries to toss her over the top rope! She clings on and HGH tries to shove her out! Meanwhile on the other side of the ring, Fury has Cock Puncher up on her back, trying to eliminate him over the top rope but he hangs on and tangles himself in the ropes yet again! Fury is working hard and she realises that she’s just tiring herself out trying to eliminate Cock Puncher who is now one with the ropes!

FIVE!

FOUR!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!!

Tommy Slavino: “Micheal Graves is bWo!”

Bama T: “Well somebody had to hire him Tommy, but I wish it weren’t us baby!”

Micheal Graves comes out to a mixed reaction as he slides in the ring and makes a b-lines for Malice, trying to get her over the top rope! He gets her over and tries to eliminate her as the fans go wild but she’s holding on! HGH with an uppercut! He stumbles around and HGH runs at him but he catches him with a drop toehold and HGH hits the second rope, holding his neck in pain! Cock Puncher runs at him but Fury fires a clothesline! Cock Puncher ducks it and hits HGH with a feint kick through the ropes! HGH stumbles back into the ring as Cock Puncher gets up on the top rope. HGH holds his head and Fury steals Cock Puncher’s thunder as she plants HGH with the brass knuckles, but Cock Puncher changes targets flies off of the top rope and hits Fury with a senton splash as the fans go NUTS!

FIVE!

FOUR!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!!

Tommy Slavino: “Senton Splash from the skies! Cock Puncher takes out Fury and everyone is looking a little tired now! Peter Pilmour looks fresh though as he races down the ramp!”

Bama T: “Peter Pilmour? Are we sure that’s not a typo baby? I could have sworn his name was Peter Gi..”

Tommy Slavino: “DIFFERENT GUY!”

The fans go nuts as Peter Pilmour comes out and makes his way into the ring. He strikes at Micheal Graves straight away, booting him in the gut and then ushering him to the corner, stomping him out in the corner as the fans go wild! JT clubs Pilmour in the back! The ring is filling up as Pilmour turns and hits JT with a knee in the gut! Graves hits Pilmour from behind and JT takes Pilmour down with a right hand! JT props Micheal Graves up and plummets him down with a big sideslam! The fans are going wild! Fury hammers Malice in the back in the corner! Pilmour is up and he boots HGH in the gut then hits him with a big DDT! The ring is filling up as the counter hits yet again!

FIVE!

FOUR!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!!

Tommy Slavino: “Peter Pilmour is doing damage there but coming in at number 8, Huge Jackman!”

Bama T: “Huge Jackman and HGH in the same ring!? Can it even contain the two of them at the same time? I say NO WAY BABY!”

Jackman gets into the ring and immediately drives a knee into Fury’s back! Jackman saves Malice from a beating as Jackman ducks down and takes Fury’s leg out and Malice dives with a lariat! They take Fury down and Jackman starts brawling with Malice! Pilmour has Cock Puncher up on the ropes, he’s trying to eliminate him but no good, he’s holding on tight! JT Washington picks up Graves and hits him with a standard scoop slam! He’s down! JT picks up HGH and hits him with a scoop slam as well and he goes down! The fans are going nuts as the ring is full and the action is really starting to heat up! The counter hits once more!

FIVE!

FOUR!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!!

Tommy Slavino: “Number 9, Muscle Midget!”

Bama T: “Has this guy ever had a match on TV?”

Tommy Slavino: “No.”

Bama T: “Then while in Hell are these goofs cheering for him!”

Tommy Slavino: “Because he’s a goof! People love big goofs! Doesn’t mean their good! Look at Adam Sandler and Mickey Kinkade!”

MM slides in the ring! The fans are going NUTS! MM saves Cock Puncher and tears Pilmour off of him and levels Pilmour with a right hand! JT grabs MM and spins him around, but MM takes him down with a right hand! HGH off the ropes tries for The HGH but MM ducks it! HGH is shocked by the speed and MM takes him out with a big right hand! The fans are on their feet! Fury runs up for a Spear but MM sidesteps her and shoves her into the damn corner! Fury hits the ring post and falls out to the apron and to the outside, holding her shoulder. Fury isn’t eliminated as she went through the middle ropes!

FIVE!

FOUR!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!!

Tommy Slavino: “Muscle Midget cleaning house and dominating there! He just took out damn near everyone and tossed Fury into the ring post! She may have hit the outside but she’s not eliminated!”

Bama T: “I thought you said this guy was a goof baby!?”

Tommy Slavino: “He is, but even a goof has his moment now and then, just wait!”

Sammy Madison gets a SUPER reaction from the fans! He runs in and immediately hits Micheal Graves with a flurry of clubbing forearms across his back! The fans are going wild! Jackman grabs Sammy Madison from behind but he hits him with a Sammy Cutter! Sammy Madison spots Cock Puncher limping away from a fight and he gets hit with a Sammy Cutter! Micheal Graves runs up and rakes Sammy Madison’s back and he hits the mat in pain! Pilmour grabs Micheal Graves by the head and tosses him out of the ring to the outside floor eliminating Micheal Graves!

Tommy Slavino: “Our first elimination! Micheal Graves thrown out by Peter Pilmour!”

Bama T: “If I were Graves, I’d never show my face around here again after that! You let Pilly thorough you out? You suck baby!”

FIVE!

FOUR!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!!

Tommy Slavino: "Micheal Graves is outta here but here comes our final competitor for tonight, Herschel Kiss! This guy is gonna be tough to beat!"

Bama T: "Doesn't he ALWAYS lose though?"

Tommy Slavino: "Yeah, but this is a battle royal, so even a loser like Demos can win!"

Bama T: "But the big guy rule baby!"

The massive Herschel Kiss comes in and runs with a big boot to MM! Pilmour comes up and strikes Kiss but Kiss tosses him over the top rope! Pilmour saves himself! JT Washington hits Kiss with a body block but he doesn’t go down! Kiss hits JT with a big boot! JT hits the ropes and hits Kiss with another body block! MM runs up and hits Kiss with a flying knee! Pilmour and MM attack Herschel Kiss and try to get him over the top! Jackman and Malice attack Cock Puncher! HGH and JT Washington and trying to eliminate each other on the other side of the ring as the fans are going nuts! Suddenly Miss Fury slides back into the ring!

Tommy Slavino: "Remember, she WASN'T eliminated!"

Fury rushes up behind Pilmour and MM who are trying to push Herschel over the top. She hooks Pilly's leg around her neck and pushes him up and over the top! MM hits the ropes and runs right at Fury, but he's intercepted by Herschel Kiss and choke slammed out of the ring!

Tommy Slavino: "Peter Pilmour and Muscle Midget are out of this match thanks to Miss Fury and Herschel Kiss!"

Bama T: "Only 8 remain baby!"

Herschel pushes down on the top rope to step over, but Miss Fury rebounds off the ropes and fires off with a shot gun dropkick that sends the big man tumbling to the floor!

Tommy Slavino: "Fury just eliminated Herschel Kiss!"

Bama T: "But he's a BOB!"

Tommy Slavino: "I don't think that matters much to Miss Fury at the moment!"

Herschel stands on the outside looking up to Fury asking "WTF!?" Fury reminds him that her title is on the line here! Just then, Malice Cooper grabs Fury from behind and rushes her to the ropes, tossing her over! Fury holds on and pulls herself up to the apron. Malice rushes in with a lariat, but Fury pulls down on the top rope, causing Malice Cooper to tumble over the top to the floor!

Tommy Slavino: "Malice Cooper has been eliminated!"

On the other side of the ring, Huge Jackman runs towards Cock Puncher, but Cock Puncher catches him with a back body drop that sends him flying over the top! Jackman grabs the ropes, but he can't hold on and tumbles to the floor!

Bama T: "Huge Jackman is eliminated! We're down to the final four BABY!"

Cock Puncher, HGH, Miss Fury, and JT Washington slowly circle the ring as the crowds anticipation builds! Suddenly and all out brawl breaks loose! Cock Puncher and HGH are trading blows in the middle of the ring! JT Washington fires off with a right at Fury, but Fury ducks it and hooks the waist from behind. JT grabs at her hands and breaks her grip. He spins around and catches her with a kick to the gut, doubling her over! JT hits the ropes and comes in with a scissor kick that plants Fury face first into the mat! HGH is in control of Cock Puncher and leading him to the ropes with right hands! JT grabs HGH from behind, but HGH spins around and catches JT with a stiff right hand to the jaw! JT drops to the mat. HGH turn back to Cock Puncher just in time to see the famous split.

Tommy Slavino: "Uh Oh!"

COCK PUNCH!

Bama T. "Oh baby! Seeing that has my babies hurting!"

Cock Puncher grabs HGH by the back of his hair and tosses him over the top with ease!

Tommy Slavino: "HGH has been eliminated!"

Bama T: "That's the last of the meatheads! Looks like big guys STILL suck at battle royals baby!"

Cock Puncher is resting on the ropes and watching as Miss Fury and JT Washington recover. Fury and Washington begin to brawl. Cock Puncher keeps his eyes on them, but keeps his distance.

Bama T: "Cock Puncher has the plan baby! Let the other two fight and rest up!"

JT throws Fury towards the ropes, but Fury dives through the middle to the outside and quickly disappears under the ring!

JT turns around right into a...

COCK PUNCH!

Bama T: "Oh baby my babbies!"

Tommy Slavino: "You already said that!"

Bama T: "It's my catchphrase baby!"

Cock Puncher throws JT over the ropes, but he manages to grab the top rope and block the attempt. JT fires back with a back elbow that stuns Cock Puncher! Cock Puncher stumbles back as JT turns around, but Cock Puncher recovers and rushes in with a big clothesline that flips JT out to the floor!

Tommy Slavino: "JT Washington has been eliminated!"

Bama T: "Miss Fury!"

Miss Fury slides in unnoticed on the other side of the ring. she rushes in, but Cock Puncher seems to have a sixth sense and moves out of the way causing Fury's own momentum to send her over the ropes! Fury lands safely on the apron, but Cock Puncher moves in and grabs her. He runs her down the apron and smashes her face first into the turnbuckle, but NO! Fury blocks it and slams Cock Puncher's face into it instead! Cock Puncher stumbles out of the corner as Miss Fury ascends the top rope. She flies off with a crossbody, but Cock Puncher recovers in time to snatch her right out of the air and drives her to the mat with a powerslam! Cock Puncher picks her up and runs her towards the ropes, tossing her over with ease!

Tommy Slavino: "Holy shit, Miss Fury has been..."

Bama T: "No way baby, LOOK! She held on!"

Sure enough Fury has both hands firmly around the top rope. She pulls herself back up and wraps her legs around the head of Cock Puncher and pull him over the top! Cock Puncher can't believe it and sits on the floor in shock as Miss Fury steps back into the ring to win this one!

Tommy Slavino: "Miss Fury win the battle royal and retains her bWo championship!"

Bama T: "You know what this is baby? This is Miss Fury breaking her battle royal losing streak baby!"

Winner and STILL bWo World Champion - Miss Fury!

Celebrating in the ring, Ari passes Miss Fury the bWo World Title. She drapes it over her shoulder as Tommy Slavino waddles into the ring.

Tommy Slavino: "A truly impressive championship defense by Miss Fury!"

The crowd of pro BOBies are on their feet cheering their villainous heroine!

Tommy Slavino: "Miss Fury, as someone who prior to tonight has never won a battle royal, where you concerned about your chances of retaining that bWo World title just weeks before your showdown with Terry Borden?"

Miss Fury: "Of course! Battle royals are different from any other match you can have! They aren't decided solely on skill. No, instead determination and endurance are the driving factors in a battle royal, and those are two things that Miss Fury has NEVER been short on! When I came into this company a year ago, I did so without any formal training! CCP had shown me nothing more than the basics, just enough to get by, and hopefully not get hurt. Despite the stark disadvantage that put me in, I have quietly risen through the ranks of Anarchy, all while the rest of the roster hardly paid me any attention. GOOD! That was part of the plan. Why do you think that now, after my head turning performance at March Madness people are still finding it hard to believe that Miss Fury, the comically evil villain from Anarchy, is beginning to cause waves on the main roster? Shawn Warstein has had many battles with Micheal Graves, and because of that, he thought he was in for an easy ride when he drew Miss Fury at March Madness. Turned out, he was in for the fight of his life, and while Shawn may have walked away with the win, he also learned not to take Miss Fury Lightly!"

Tommy Slavino: "Indeed he did, and now he's gone, hiding his face in shame!"

Miss Fury: "If that's true, then he's not the only one. Need I remind everyone that it was ME that stomped the so called "Face of Anarchy" into oblivion!?"

Tommy Slavino: "Very true, but isn't she out with a knee injury?"

Miss Fury: "More like excuse to not show her ugly busted face on my show again, because now I'm The Face Of Anarchy, and I'll continue to prove that at Leap of Faith when I finally get my hands on Ruby!"

Tommy Slavino: "Speaking of Leap of Faith and battle royals, what if you win the number one contendership for the Universal championship at Mayday!?"

Miss Fury: "Then Chris Page gets the night off to accompany me ringside when I bury the hero of Anarchy once and for all and reclaim the Anarchy Championship!"

Tommy Slavino: "That's going to SUCK for Robert Main, it seems that this battle royal was specifically designed to GIFT him the opportunity to challenge Chris Page!"

Miss Fury: "Doesn't it though? A two time loser in Demos, a Betsy Granger who is at the cusp of breaking through the glass ceiling, and a mystery entrant who with each passing day becomes less and less relevant by keeping his identity shrouded in mystery. Robert seems to think it's Shawn Warstein. Walnut brain really working overtime for that one! Sure, I've heard the name tossed around, but he's not the only one! James Raven, and Drew Archyle are two others that's came up in recent days. Whoever it is, judging from what they said last week, they're obviously friends with Main, and he doesn't have very many of those anymore, now does he? Probably because he's too damned stupid to realize that he constantly alienates the people around him whenever he tries to front and play smart!"

Tommy Slavino: "Well that's certainly unfortunate for him! He's going to need all the help that he can get if he wants to get his hands on Chris Page!"

Miss Fury: "Ah yes, the noble quest to seek revenge against the plotter of his demise. Let me ask you a question Tommy, if Robert Main wants Chris Page so damned bad, does he need to go through a battle royal to get his hands on Chris Page?"

Tommy Slavino: "Well, uh, I don't know, does he?"

Miss Fury: "I couldn't tell ya Tommy, nobody could! Do you know why? Because for all Robert's talk about this NOT being about the universal championship, all his talk about this being personal, a grudge to settle, has he once stopped and ASKED for a match? NO! Why is that? Because the truth is, Robert only cares about ONE thing, and that's having the Universal championship around his waist! He HAS to be the man! He has to have ALL of the attention, and right now, watching Chris Page dominate the Universal Title scene all while BOB continues to grow more and more powerful, it's killing him, and this would cuts much much deeper than a simple baseball bat to the skull! Right now, Robert Main is surveying the field, and he's coming to the realization that all those months he spent laid up in the hospital, wondering if his career was over, there was a whole new crop of talent rising up through the ranks, hungry, and ready to take the spot that he vacated! Now, as we quickly approach Mayday, Robert is beginning to realize this simple truth, winning this battle royal isn't going to be easy! Especially with me, The Kings Assassin in this match! I don't HAVE to win Tommy! I'm not interested in challenging for Chris's championship! All I need to do, is ensure that Robert Main doesn't win it!"

Tommy Slavino: "What would you say to the people who claim that you entering the King Doc Open Invitational just to try and block Main proves that CCP is trying to duck him?"

Miss Fury: "I'd say that the desperate always reach for the simplest accusations, but there's no truth to it! In fact, prior to my announcement, NOBODY in BOB knew of my plans to enter this battle royal!"

Tommy Slavino: "Then what are your motivations for stopping Robert Main?"

Miss Fury: "Simple, a high horse riding, self professed hero to the people has returned to the XWF, and has targeted one of my BOBies, my favorite one in fact!"

Miss Fury blushes.

Miss Fury: "Well, Robert Main isn't on Page's level! He's not on mine! He's not on Herschel's! "Broke Brain" Main should have stayed at home with the family he has left, because it's going to be a sad day in mama and papa Main's household when one son is locked away, and the other is buried, six feet deep... On account of his head booboo! Not me specifically! I'm just saying, he's not in top physical form. Anything could happen between those ropes!"

Tommy Slavino: "Are you at all worried about Demos, Sil Frigida, or Betsy Granger?"

Miss Fury: "Yes and no. They are all threats for sure. It's a battle royal, everyone is a threat. Just look at what happened earlier tonight. Peter Pilmour threw out Micheal Graves! Who would have ever seen that coming? As far as those three specifically, I'd hope that they'd realize their chances are far improved by helping me eliminate Robert Main!"

Tommy Slavino: "A... Are you saying that you will eliminate yourself if they help you?"

Miss Fury: "Oh heavens no, but any contributions to my cause will be considered when the full force of fury is targeted at them!"

Tommy Slavino: "Where there you have it folks! Your bWo World Champion! Be sure to catch her performance in the King Doc Open Invitational Battle Royal this Saturday, May 1st, and her bWo Championship defense the following Sunday, May 9th!

One Final Shot

You veterans and your promo's that are longer than the matches they build.

All while failing to do the number one job that we have outside of the ring.

ENTERTAIN!

Remember,

Sometimes less is more.

If you ever want to see how it's REALLY done,

Look no further than HERE

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Miss Fury's post:
ALIAS (04-27-2021), Atara Raven (04-27-2021), Lycana (04-30-2021), Marf (04-27-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-30-2021), Theo Pryce (05-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-27-2021)