Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
False love turned to pure hate, the wind cried lamentation
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-23-2021, 12:13 PM

We open up to that ruggedly handsome face of our beloved Television champion, Marf. He bold blue eyes are both completely bloodshot and the dark circles surrounding them seem to take up the entire eyelid top and bottom. He definitely looks like someone that has foolishly stayed awake well beyond twenty four hours. Yet despite the army of exhaustion that’s marching over his face, Marf holds a gracious smile. It sticks out oddly upon his disheveled mug. Behind him is the pale, ugly wall of yet another below average motel bathroom. Somewhere in Florida near Corey’s lousy commune. Stupid sexy Corey.

Marf: Well folks, what can I tell ya? I said I’d beat Fatwood’s ass in my first official title defense and I did just that. Pinned him one two three in a good old fashioned wrasslin’ match exactly like I said I would do. That lard ass shouldn’t be handed a title shot ever again. I swear it took me almost three days to get that gross stale Cheetos smell off of me after facing him. Although, to be honest I can’t even say for sure that was from him or the other tub of lard that put his hands on me. Of course I’m referring to Bobby Bourbon. And no, I’m not leaving out his peg buddy Thunder Knuckles either.

Both you sacks of shit accomplished what exactly from your little cheap shot attack? Ya got me right after a match and my partner wasn’t even at the arena congratulations. Biggest problem though lads, you didn’t even come close to getting the job done. I walked out of there on my own power. I’m not injured or hurt or intimidated, I’m just pissed the fuck off. At some point or another, you two will find yourselves standing across from Lycana and myself. When that day comes, if I’m feeling generous I’ll give you douche canoes an extra minute to kiss those tag championships goodbye.

Marf makes a slow waving motion in a mocking gesture. He stares off in the distance for a moment before turning his attention back to the camera with one of his fake smiles.

Marf: Now that Lycana and myself ran through the rest of the tag teams on Warfare, it’s simply a matter of time before we get our chance to face them no good bastards. Two of BoB’s largest turds in that giant toilet bowl of a faction. In the meantime though I have Andre Dixon next up on the agenda. More of a jagged nugget, this piece of shit somehow got a television title shot. And at Corey’s little commune you will get your unearned opportunity, Andre, and likely prove to everyone why you were so quick to jump onto BoB’s back.

No sooner did you get here and bam, there you are hanging off Chris Page’s dick. Slapping a BoB shirt onto that bloated frame and joining their ranks. What did you need a better look at the championships you’ll never win? You have no business in a title match with me but neither did Fatwood so I guess it’s open season. I’m sure if you ask around after I beat your ass, somebody like Theo or Vinnie could get you a participation trophy. A shiny little thing you can carry so you fit in with your pals.

I definitely can see them setting you up with that, it’s exactly the lame shit they’re into. Look at this booking for example, ooooo let’s put the guy that took the title off Demos at March Madness...wait for it, wait for it! Against the loser that wound up losing to Demos in the battle royal at March Madness! It is the beginning of some half assed attempt at booking the Dissentients against BoB. Even though we were aligned with the group during the short lived Left Hand and BoB truce. Which lasted until Miss Fury pulled the plug on it all.

Marf stops for a moment a slowly nods, a dark grimace crossing his face. He looks prepared to unleash some sort of threat or warning.

Marf: And this is where I’m supposed to explain to Miss Fury how we’re going to come for her nonstop now. Except, we’re not going to do that at all. I don’t blame Miss Fury for a second. She started to see the future of Left Hand. Just like Lycana and myself did. Just like everyone else eventually did. Sorry to crush anyone’s aspirations or hopes for a Left Hand versus BoB war. It’s not happening, the war is over for Left Hand. The Dissentients will move on with their own wars to wage for ourselves. But we’re done being lapdogs for a stable that has done nothing but bring us down.

The Left Hand was supposed to bring a collection of us together with the similar goal to destroy the XWF roster. Whoever resisted would be hunted mercilessly until they gave up or gave in. Instead, it hid behind the destruction Lycana and myself produced. It forged the Dissentients victories as it’s own. Lycana and Marf never needed the Left Hand. It needed us, from day one. Without us it was nothing but a whispered idea, uttered amongst cowards too afraid to get blood on their hands like the Dissentients did.

And without us, Marf and Lycana, the Left Hand will once again go back to being nothing. No more will we concern ourselves with earning the admiration of someone that demanded we consistently prove our loyalty. Prove we were willing to take on a long line of people wanting to shut the Left Hand up. Prove this to someone who didn’t once prove their own worth. Who avoided the very challenges we were expected never to back down from. Who allowed us to march forward under a giant shadow of cowardice. Who made our entire cause and supposed family into a joke.

Marf sneers and his body has a slight shiver to it. Not from a cold temperature though, from the anger oozing throughout his veins. His face is a nasty shade of red.

Marf: That’s all over now in my opinion. No more lies and no more lying down for others. No more carrying an entire faction on our backs. The Left Hand burned itself to the ground but from those ashes The Dissentients have risen. We proved at Snow Job we can handle ourselves in the ring with the best of the best. We held our own against the current tag champs and the former ones they took the belts from. At March Madness we showed we can get the job done whether in a singles match or tag. If Lycana or Marf are in the ring, it’s guaranteed destruction.

I’ve gone through hell and more to put myself in this position. To pull my name out of the deep mud it was being dragged through. To make sure everyone understood just what they’re getting into when stepping into the ring with me. I took my television title from a guy who claimed I wouldn’t last five minutes with him. I made him fucking quit. Andre Dixon, what the hell are you going to do? Hit me with a spine buster and yell to the crowd like an idiot? No my new friend, afraid not. You’ll be yelling while I whip that ass all over the canvas. Oh, you better brace yourself...

Marf leans forward with excruciating slowness. He shares this last part like some kind of twisted secret.

Marf: It’s going to be a tacks match. Bags and bags filled with thumbtacks will be attached to the ropes. Rest of the match follows regular rules. No other weapons, basic pinfall or submission only. We’re just going to have a shitload of tacks to play with. I hope you’re ready to bleed new pal of mine. Andre Dixon you better dress appropriately because you’re the next guest on the Marf show. On Saturday Savage pal, come on fuckin down!

Marf bursts out laughing at this point while holding his Television championship close to his chest. We fade out as he continues laughing like a lunatic.

A few hours later...

Marf paces in the motel room while the night has crept in once again. His eyes are like black holes with a speck of blue in their middles. It’s still a few hours until Lycana is supposed to get back but he is already beyond impatient. Finally he takes a seat on the edge of the bed. He runs his hands through his thickening beard while letting out a sigh.

Marf: Get it together, fuck sakes man...just a couple hours and she’ll be here and I can get some sleep. It hasn’t been that long...maybe fifty hours? Sixty? I don’t remember...

Oh that silly ass went and said it...

...remember...

...Remember...

...Remember...mises made a...

...I remember all those promises made and the promises I had to make myself. Those early days, with the likes of Ash Quinn and Geri Vayden. Lycana, myself and of course Baphomet. We were all eager to change the landscape, alter the course of XWF’s history. Carve and burn out our paths while crushing anyone brave enough to stand before us. Those fun early days of showing up and destroying different members of the roster. Coming together as a unit to see Geri Vayden grab hold of the Shooting Star title.

Collectively watching and supporting the rise of the Queen of Ashes herself, Ash Quinn. All of us proud to see her push past the underdog label and start putting people down in style. All of us with different ideas and backgrounds, brought together for the common goal of chaos and destruction. All of us left in shambles after he abandoned us here. Leaving us in the dark to the point where Tula turned on us followed swiftly by Ash Quinn. Leaving us no explanations when our supposed horseman, Andrew Logan, showed up and laid a massive fart.

I remember watching him quickly fade back to obscurity and finally disappeared completely from us. Geri Vayden was pulled to help the war in another fed only to never return. Lycana and myself, as per fucking usual, were left to carry the torch. Hold down the fort until his inevitable return. What was being hyped up as his triumphant return. A return that would push the Left Hand into prominence once more. As if Lycana and Marf hadn’t already dragged the group there already.

Marching on I witnessed the rise of the Dissentients. The unstoppable force that was Lycana and Marf as a team became noticed by all. Including our beloved head of the so-called family. He took notice and began preparations for a magnificent return. Dragging us into different directions while the return continued to be pushed back month by month. Our goals suddenly were solely based around keeping his return a great big secret. All the while he turned around and made his presence known once again.

I remember watching them all rally to counter his remarks and faulty threats. A horrifying realization arrived not to long after. He was putting Lycana and Marf in the direct line of fire. At least half the federation’s active roster was ready to join forces to battle us. And if the Dissentients turned around it would only be the two of us once again. Those echoing footsteps drilling through my ears. Squinting through the rage to see him take flight once again while leaving us to clean up the mess. Making a bunch of noise and then bailing, like a fucking killdeer.

Certainly not acting like the supposed leader he claimed to be. More of a smooth talking Jim Jones wannabe looking to begin some foolish new world order. Putting everyone that showed loyalty at risk with the exception of himself. He would rile up the forces against and leave us all to fight for him and his cause. While he watched from the sidelines, no doubting laughing and mocking our blind loyalty. Just leaving us to look like god damn fools time and time again while we foolishly set ourselves for it. This last event, bailing on us while dodging yet another challenge was the last straw.

I remember feeling that heavy, never ending pain of betrayal set in. Leaving us behind to look like common fools. That was it and I could feel the changes inside me. Deciding that it would be for the last time. Loyalty would be with her and her only from here on out. Stepping away from the chains of a group that did nothing but hold me down. Rising up and grabbing my first major championship. No silly group supporting me while raising hands or wearing masks or speaking pig Latin. I saw myself achieve that and remembered I’m here only for the Dissentients and nobody else...

...Remember...aps out o...

...Remember...

...remember...

Marf jolts back to reality on the motel bed and snaps out of it at last. The trance fades away like friends from high school as Marf shakes his head and then drops it into his hands for a moment. He runs his meaty hands through his short brown, shaggy hair and takes a few deep breaths. Finally he breaths in deeply and lifts his head back up. Marf freezes, staring out in awe at the massive desert that is now in front of him. He blinks several times while looking around at the blinding stretch of sand and dunes.

Marf: No...no, no, no I was awake dammit! Oh fuck...

Marf stands up slowly from the sloping sand bank he was seated upon. The sun beats down with aggression while the cloudless sky floats above in a perfect sea of blue. Here and there little sand twisters pop up and fade away as quickly as they begin. Marf looks around at the vast desert he is now surrounded by and let’s out a yell of frustration as we fade out...

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Marf's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-23-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-24-2021), Lycana (04-23-2021), Miss Fury (04-23-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-23-2021), Theo Pryce (05-01-2021)