Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Origins: Chapter Eleven
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-23-2021, 03:12 AM

ORIGINS:
CHAPTER 11

War Games 2020 had come and gone. It saw the complete dismantling of Team before winning the War Games event as a part of Team Cataclysm. To show my loyalty towards Robert Main I elected to sacrifice myself to further cater to his ego so that he could beat Shawn Warstein; then Universal Champion, twice in a month. There is always something so amusing when Shawn falls flat on his fucking face since in his eyes he is the best of the best when actually he is a pawn playing a game he has no clue that he is even underway within this moment in time.

War Games was about establishing beyond any reasonable doubt that Cataclysm; the collective nature of Chris Page and Robert Main, was far superior to any piece of talent the XWF had to offer. Everyone else was looking at War Games as a moment for them to break out… whereas Robert and Chris looked at it as a way to further back their play as being the only pieces of talent that matter.

Mission complete.

War Games was officially in the rearview and Leap of Faith was on our horizons. We racked up another successful title defense opposite Chris Chaos and the Xtreme Champion Hanari Carnes; not that it was of significant importance because it was not, but something that took me by surprise was something transpired after that.

” I think I want two belts now.”

Robert’s voice opens the scene where we come across Robert Main and Chris Page having a cocktail at a tavern somewhere in the United States.

[Image: 375e17_c7052a3fa98d4470bcfbe22ef30000de~mv2.webp]

It is later in the evening when Robert and Chris walked through the doors. The establishment was pretty dead which is exactly how the dynamic duo like for things to be. The two start to walk towards the bar that houses two other people at the far end as Robert continues.

” I think it would be funny if you and I both took up two belts to further add to the realization that we will be carrying three divisions at one time.”

What better way to continuing proving that they are everything that they’ve said they are when it comes down to who REALLY runs shit in the land of Xtreme? People constantly call us overrated yet are not capable enough to step in front of Cataclysm. It would be a hard fact to negate with three divisions locked down, multiple title defenses all the way down to double bookings on Pay-Per-Views. The work load alone is more than double of all out the haters and all of the babies crying on the sidelines for they are bitter cunts knowing that they sell themselves on being the best of the best but PROVING it by outworking everyone else seems to be a horse of a different color.

Chris and Robert reach the bar and take some unoccupied seats. The bartender walks over but before he can even speak Chris states.

” Bottle of bourbon and two glasses.”

“ The entire bottle?”

” Isn’t that what the fuck I said?”

Robert chimes in.

” Excuse my friend. Leave us two glasses and the bottle, that will do us just fine for now.”

Chris was pissed and upset that he had not heard from Jessica. I know that she is working on the recruitment of Thunder Knuckles and after my time with him for War Games, there is no doubt in my mind that he is exactly what I need to further my endgame. He has the talent, the skill, and the gift of gab much like Chris. If BOB is going to be successful he is a detrimental factor and is also the XWF Television Champion.

” Chat me up on double gold, and never apologize for me like that again brother. You should know by now that my tolerance for stupidity has never been high. That cocksucker heard what the fuck I said.”

Just then the bartender brings over a full bottle of bourbon placing it in between Chris and Robert as well as two glasses before walking away.

” What are your thoughts on this double champion routine?”

” I got to thinking about it and I really want to get my hands on the Xtreme Championship so I can make whoever the flavor of the month on top is more nervous than they have ever been. You know if I land myself a case; Nah, WHEN I land myself that briefcase the sands in their hourglass will start to slowly run out.”

Naturally this prick wanted to go after the Xtreme Title; I mean it is how he landed himself the Universal Title, to begin with. He was just like the Engineer or Shawn Warstein; they all talk such big games but can never pick up a strap without some leverage in their back pockets. It is kind of funny when you sit back and think about it.

” While I am taking that belt you have options with the Hart of the Television Championship.”

Robert cracks open the bottle of Bourbon and pour himself and Chris a shot.

The moment Robert mentioned the Television Championship it was like a light bulb went off over my head with one name attached; Thunder Knuckles.

” Either title is yours for the taking, and with you, as the Hart or TV Champion and me with the Xtreme Champion we will be double booked on every Pay-Per-View only lending us more credibility to being the goddamn mountain top of the XWF.”

Chris takes his shot glass from the bar as does Robert. They toast before slamming their respective shots.

” First of all we already are the Mount Rushmore of the XWF, and do not need a plethora of titles to prove it… but… I would be lying if I said I did not see this as a huge opportunity to further stick it to Vinnie and Theo.”

Chris was leading Robert into thinking that he was completely on board with this idea; yet the reality of the situation was Chris had been leveraging the entire time to use this as one of the opportunities to further draw Robert in.

” If you are going after the Xtreme Championship I am going to do you one better, I am going to snag the Television Championship and conquer Saturday Night’s.”

What better way to put Thunder Knuckles on the map as a legitimate star. Thunder Knuckles had been making the name for himself since March Madness in his own right… but this would be the chance to fast-track everything while controlling it every step of the way.

Robert pours them each another shot.

” It is going to be the most glorious thing anyone will ever see.”

And Chris was not talking about the idea of Chris and Robert as double champions. It was as if Chris could not plan it any better… until the plot twist.

” But I am not going to be content with being one half of the Tag Champions AND the Television Champion… I think I want a briefcase too.”

Robert’s eyes light up like the fourth of July as he raises his shot glass saluting the statement. Chris winks at Robert before they take their shot and put their glasses back on the bar top.

” No Robert, I think I am going to opt-in for the Leap of Faith match. Think about this for a second, what if you retain the Xtreme Title five times and get your own briefcase while I win Leap of Faith to get my own case. Two cases between two people mean the fate of the Universal Title rests in our hands at any time we choose for it to.”

Chris could see that with every word Robert becomes more and more invested which only makes him happy.

” I mean I cannot think of a better way to continue the fuck you parade to everyone in the locker room. They are crying about us now, could you imagine the bullshit we can send to Vinnie and Theo? And what the fuck can they say other than, “well go beat them.”.”

” This is only getting better and better my friend. You and I are going to dominate and decimate everyone that is put in front of us.”

Chris now pours the two a shot.

” Nobody is going to be able to stop the shit storm that is Cataclysm. Two men, two cases, two belts, conquering three divisions; and they still say we are overrated or over-hyped? These mother fuckers here have not seen a goddamn thing yet.”

” I am going to start building myself up now by taking on Shawn Warstein.”

Stupidly Shawn took Chris and Robert’s bait. Since winning the Universal Title at March Madness his title reign and opponents he has defended against were less than top tier and finally, Shawn came knocking on the doors of Cataclysm; yet both Robert and Chris refused Shawn’s attempt at relevancy to be able to say he was defending against either of them; I mean he was one of the many who criticized Robert’s run on top from the sidelines like the good little bitch he is.

Shawn laid his Universal Title on the top of the ramp on Savage prior, citing whoever brought it to the following show could have the shot. Imagine his shock when we left the ring and stepped over it as if it was not even there, yet this is where you can start to see how Chris thinks. He does not want the Universal Championship, yet… he wants to step outside of the shadow that everyone has been saying he has been standing in.

” We stepped over that title like it was nothing because it is nothing without us in the picture. Time has assured that fact. I just want to beat Shawn for the sake of beating him at this point, I mean you have already crushed him… twice in recent history… now it is my turn.”

The two shoot their shots.

This is the time to start shifting that spotlight from Robert to Chris and Robert is too stupid to comprehend it. Shawn and Chris were being booked at Madison Square Garden which is going to draw even more eyes on top of the sellout. Winning or losing ultimately does not matter to Chris, regardless of the bait he feeds Robert, it is the match and the quality that will stand out as in Chris’s mind the better quality the better overall performer.

” I think it is time to teach Shawn a lesson.”

June 26, 2020

(06-28-2020, 02:09 PM)Atticus White Said: [Image: LKNS3dh.gif]

[mevent]LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Shawn Warstein ©
- vs -
"Chronic" Chris Page
30 Minute Ironman

30:00

Chris turns his back on Shawn Warstein where he turns towards the announce table as he hollers out towards Robert.

” I dedicate this match to you buddy.”

Warstein rushes up behind Page who side steps, Shawn, sending him crashing sternum first into the turnbuckles! Page rolls up Warstein with a School Boy cradle snitching a handful of tights!

1!!!!!!!

2!!!!!

3!!!!

29:30
CHRIS PAGE- 1
SHAWN WARSTEIN- 0

Shawn comes forward shooting Chris across the ring, Page bounces off the ropes, and is met with a Spinbuster Slam from the Universal Champion! Warstein makes the cover yet again!

1!!!!!

2!!!!!

THRE….

Chris Page kicks out again! Warstein is livid as he reaches a vertical base and starts arguing with the official on the count. The referee shows him two fingers and inches once again which garners a shove from the Universal Champion!! The referee immediately Disqualifies Warstein!!

17:45

CHRIS PAGE- 2
SHAWN WARSTEIN- 0

30 MINUTE TIME LIMIT HAS EXPIRED

CHRIS PAGE- 2
SHAWN WARSTEIN- 2

The referee manages to get in the middle and separate both Warstein and Page as the time limit has officially expired.

” Ladies and Gentleman the Thirty Minute Time limit has expired, this match has been ruled a DRAW!”

The crowd responds with a pop as ATTICUS WHITE walks out to the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

” I’m inclined to agree without SOLD OUT crowd here at MSG!”

The crowd caters to the cheap pop.

” Yes the thirty-minute time limit has expired, and with both men having two falls a piece there’s only one way to settle this… Sudden Death!”

The sold-out crowd goes ape shit as Atticus continues.

” The winner of the next fall will be declared the winner! Referee, ring the bell!”

DING… DING… DING…

SUDDEN DEATH OVERTIME

CHRIS PAGE-2
SHAWN WARSTEIN- 2

Shawn steps up to the top turnbuckle where he takes Chris off the top rope with the EGO TRIP driving him down into the mat below! Page rolls into a seated position as Warstein work his way back to his feet before delivering the KING’S CROWN to the back of the head of Page! Shawn collapses on top of Page!

1!!!

2!!!!!

3!!!!

DING… DING… DING…

67:32
WINNER
SHAWN WARSTEIN- 3
CHRIS PAGE- 2

People may question the intentions of showing a losing effort, and those that question should consider themselves to be foolish to think that wins and losses are what matter. Stop playing checkers and start playing chess. Did I lose a match to Shawn Warstein? Yeah, technically three times in one night. What did I gain from that? Hmmm, how about pinning the Universal Champion in thirty seconds? How about dominating him and making him question if this is going to be the night that Chris Page defeats me? How about how Shawn himself has labeled me as a fucking nobody and yet it took HIM sixty-seven minutes to get the job done against a forty-nine-year-old man at that time.

Something else that was gained more than the satisfaction of being able to completely wreck Warstein the next time they cross paths was having Robert at ringside to watch as Chris Page stole the fucking show; not only have him ringside but HE CALLED THE MATCH! He was forced to not only watch me while he sat on the sidelines; a typical Main move, am I right? He also put over how accomplished Chris is while he USED Shawn to demonstrate it. If Chris were playing the short game this defeat might have crushed him… to bad there was a longer game already in the mix.

It does not matter how you shake that tree even in a loss it comes up as a win. Not that Chris would expect most of you to entertain that.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Why hello again everyone! I am so glad you have all joined me once again so soon after my last set of installments. Has anyone checked up on Demos to see how he is feeling? I would imagine he feels about a tall as the dwarfs he associates himself with after writing all those blank checks that ole dumpy ass could not cash while coming up empty-handed in the process with only himself to blame. I hate to sound cocky as fuck about this subject matter, but Demos was toasted after he ignorantly dropped his second promo and proceeded to beat himself with everyone after it. He firmly established that he cannot touch me when it comes to a war of the words much like I knew he was not going to be able to BEAT me inside that squared circle. The reality is this when it comes to LEGITIMATE challenges that have the potential to dethrone me as the XWF Universal Champion… Demos or Charlie will never be in that equation and speaking of never being in the equation, good luck challenging for any Championship held by BoB members. How do you feel about that? A little dejected? Maybe pissed off at yourself for putting so much faith in your abilities that have a track record of not being about shit when it comes to dealing with top guys such as myself. Personally, I can give two shits; professionally I am laughing my ass while the rest of BoB points in your direction.

Someone else that will never be in that equation…

R.L. Edgar.

Mr. Edgar you can stop shitting a brick now that you know your fate is sealed for it will serve you no purpose at this juncture because our game is now beginning. Much like Demos, you have tasted your share of success since your recent debut or return within the Xtreme Wrestling Federation’s ranks. You skyrocketed to the top of Wednesday Nights eventually capturing the Hart Title in the process. No, I am not going to shit all over the Hart Title because that title has a lot of linages attached to it and some of my good friends have held on to that title a time or two themselves, and I know by capturing it that makes you the number one guy on Wednesday Night Warfare. I have been sitting back and I have been watching your development over the last several months, seeing you pick up such a big win over Lycana even brought a smirk to my face; not because you won or anything, but because anytime anyone can stick to the then Left Hand I am all for it. Yet I will not lie that I was a little bit shocked when I saw that you were announced as the Challenger for the title following that sheer castration of Demos. We shall get into all that in due time. Needless to say; shocked or not you stand in my way, and now you have become public enemy number one in my eyes. What you and everyone else fails to realize, what BIGGER picture you are all blinded to see is that I am making this Universal Championship more relevant now than it has been since before the days of Robert Main. There are more eyes on this title now than there have ever been, the investment that you and everyone else around it give me is the only proof in the pudding that is needed to confirm my statements to be true. You all hate me because you cannot be me! You all blame me, yet you celebrate me! You are all sheep that have followed me to your own goddamn slaughter that started with Demos and has led me to you, Edgar.

I am curious to see what direction you take when it comes to dealing with me.

Are you smart enough to see what your boy did and look at ALL the GLARING errors of his ways? Or are you doomed to make the same mistakes that SOOOOO many others have before your time?

Your future is in your hands and how you play our game will not determine your success or your failure; for your failure is already a foregone conclusion. What you are really playing for is determining if I give you my undivided or if I toy around with you like Demos allowing you to think that you seriously have a shot at taking away what rightfully belongs to me. The Universal Championship is MY property and the only way it is going to leave my waist if by a briefcase cash in because that is what it is just going to take; that is a spoiler folk. How can I make that very bold claim? Pretty goddamn simple, nobody can hang with me without having a promotional package cap… AND you know it. A briefcase is anyone’s best bet or you would not see people opting in for the opportunity to come to Leap of Faith. I am a different kind of beast when I am allowed to play the game under my structure, which is exactly what happens when I am wearing the Universal Championship. Even with the cash in I am guaranteed a rematch and the title comes right back around my waist because the playing field is leveled, you do not have the liberty of picking and choosing your spots. I say that to say that not only are my eyes locked on you and what you bring to the table, but the eyes of the XWF Universe and MORE are also going to be tuned in every step of the way to see if you can do what nobody else has been able to do since the glass ceiling of promotional packages has been shattered from the time when Snow Job left the air and I was celebrating as the top dawg of this company.

RL is my next stop on my way to Leap of Faith, and while I wish I could sit here and say that Mr. Edgar is all I have been watching would be nothing short of a lie. There are a lot of things going on around me and everyone is looking for their shot to take me down a peg or two; looking being the operative word, as looking and doing are two totally different things. For starters, I would be remised if I did not touch on Alias securing his fourth successful title retention within the realm of the Xtreme Championship Division. One step away from procuring that briefcase that always gets everyone’s eyes a little bigger; but based on what transpired on Savage and now knowing that Alias is set to do battle with our King it is pretty safe to say that all of his hard work is going to go up in smoke like anyone else that has tried to take away what I have EARNED

Or is it?

We also have a very interesting Battle Royale in our midst in which MY challenger; that is right, MY challenger for Leap of Faith is going to EARN their right to stand in the same ring as yours truly as I Main Event my fifth straight Pay-Per-View event in a row. That must be some sort of record in and of itself since I have returned to the organization some two years ago. When I hear statistics like that it brings a laugh to me when I hear some of the same dribbles spout out by lazy pieces of trash when I hear the words “overrated”, or “past his prime:”, or “he is too old” or whatever the fuck else excuses the masses want to make for not being on my level as a competitor.

I have always said that I am not for everyone… but I also do not try to be.

I have always had that no fucks given mentality when it comes to other people’s views or opinions; mainly because opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they are all just a little bit different… more importantly, they are all subjective to the narrative that others try to speak. What is your mentality, Edgar? You strike me as someone the overly cares about being well-liked to even have your nose so far up the asses of your kliq you choose to run within the front of and behind the scenes. I could be wrong; doubt it, but it is within the realm of possibility. You do not have your friends to help you pull your ass out of this crack it has found itself in. No Corey, No Demos, not even Thaddeus… it is you versus me.

I like my odds.

You are the next guy that has been selected for me to mow the fuck over and leave in my wake easier than I disposed of your boy Demos; I mean you should know; you were standing right there holding your goddamn dick stroking it ever so gently every time you thought Demos was going to secure MY Championship. You are the watered-down version of Demos with the thought that you above all people are capable of standing toe to toe, move for move, word for word, hold for hold with the goddamn best of the best on this fucking roster! You are the man with everything to prove in this equation while I am the man who just must show up and show out like I have done every time I grace that squared circle. This is going to be another notch on the belt since taking it from Thaddeus, crushing Big D, destroying Drew Archyle, and embarrassing Demos. You are the guy that has been selected to further cement my reign and I am the guy that is going to make you my bitch every step of the way.

You like to refer to yourself as a common man, right? A man of the people if you will.

Using words like “common” and implying that you are just that already solidifies you as a disgrace if you think for one goddamn second being COMMON gets you to the top of this mountain, brother. You must be superior to me, and let’s face the facts that is something you will never be. I am the man! I am the dealer! I am the shot caller! I am the measuring stick at a time in the XWF’s history when it MATTERS to be that straw that stirs the goddamn drink. What do you have going for yourself right now? Let us not discuss the recent histories just yet, let us talk about them right now. I will wait for that response because if it is anything other than the word nothing, I will call your punk card faster than I pulled Demos’s the other night on Savage. Yes, I understand you are not Demos and I know that I have been throwing down some mentions to your boy because perhaps you should run and talk to him about how to approach me. After all, I am everyone’s kryptonite… including yours.

I am the Champions Champion.

What makes me say that? I am glad you asked because I am NOT the Universal Champion that sneaks around trying to cut deals with my opponents. I am NOT the Universal Champion looking for any and every excuse NOT to give everyone what they fucking pay for, and I am NOT the Universal Champion because I am a flash in the goddamn pan. I have remained relevant in this business for thirty years, you do not do that by being common… but do not worry young lad, you will be finding all of that outlive and in living color. How are you going to play this? That call is all yours to make. We all know that have already been questioning yourself and your abilities to stand in the same ring as yours truly which is only going to make my job that much easier as I take you on the rise to relevancy even if just for a few weeks for this will mark the final time that you will be granted your shot at this Championship.

That is right kiddies…

I have been granted the power to name my stipulation with this upcoming title defense. I have been putting a lot of thought process into just what I can do to make sure that Mr. Edgar heads back to that Common Family filled with Common Talents with his head held in shame while he licks his wounds that will last a lifetime when it hit me like a ton of fucking bricks. It is so simple yet will leave a scar for a lifetime. So here is our stipulation; you ready? Do I have your undivided attention because there are not enough lines in the world your friends can feed you to remotely help you save even the slimmest of the face... When I walk to that ring and put this belt up on the line it will be YOUR back against the wall because WHEN you are defeated, when you are put out of your fucking misery as that closing bell tolls and you hear the announcer make that announcement…

… And Still XWF Universal Champion…

Those words will echo throughout your head as they mark the LAST time you will ever challenge for the Universal Championship… period.

To bottom line it for you just in case your intelligence level is that of your partners in crime.

When you are beaten… R.L. Edgar is done when it comes to ever challenge for the Universal Title ever again. How is that for putting a little more pressure to put on those already collapsing shoulders? You cannot outwrestle me; even you are not foolish enough to think that is in the equation.

Standard Match- When you lose you are done with my division.

... and I tell you what... BOB Elite will not be a factor because, unlike your boy Demos, I will not be letting that be anyone's out ever again. That feeling that you got in the pit of your stomach right now, Edgar... that is how it feels when the doves cry... and it is how you feel as realize that you sir, you are fucked.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Chris Page's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-25-2021), Lycana (04-23-2021), Miss Fury (04-25-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-25-2021), Sil (04-23-2021), Theo Pryce (05-05-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Robert "The Omega" Main (04-23-2021)